Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Un Petit Hangover

• Start Topic

(edited)

The morning after their drunken tirade, Lisa Rinna encourages Kyle and Teddi to do damage control; Denise copes with her family’s displacement; Dorit reveals her first window display; Camille reveals her true feelings about Dorit.

Airs 6/25/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

FYI Episode 21 airs 7/9/19

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pansy said:

This isn’t available on hayu here until Wednesday, can someone give the blurb on ‘petty’ hangover please? 

"un petit" means "a small" in French 🙂

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 2
On 6/22/2019 at 6:22 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The morning after their drunken tirade, Lisa Rinna encourages Kyle and Teddi to do damage control; Denise copes with her family’s displacement; Dorit reveals her first window display; Camille reveals her true feelings about Dorit.

Airs 6/25/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

FYI Episode 21 airs 7/9/19

Does this mean that Rinna has now assumed the role of master manipulator since they iced out LVP?!  She certainly didn’t help LVP or Camille with damage control tips...interesting.

• Love 10
(edited)

Dorit's Kitson display - must be pretty shitty if their pose covers the entire display

Who thinks the boys elastic trunks aren't there because they still have a big stain on them?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rinna was trying for the Emmy at that meal when she tried to show compassion for what Camille was going through. 

Sorry Lisa Rinna. Somebody else is winning the statue. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This has bugged me this whole trip, why is everyone wearing black ALL the time? 

I just want to know if Dorit thought they were doing archery in a lake....what the eff with those black leather waders??  

I liked Kyle's archery "look" - very Ralph Lauren!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I was so happy to see how Ericka quickly forgave Kyle and Teddi. That was nice, and the right thing to do. People in general would not easily forgive that type of bashing. I was also happy to see Teddi and Kyle legit apologize and feel bad. 

Camille is the worst. I'm so happy she was able to find a beautiful and glorious hotel to live in while complaining about how much she lost and having to buy a used coat.

Sometimes Denise looks absolutely gorgeous. But when she smiles she looks like her face is about to fall off. That said, Ericka looks more expensive, but Denise is always going to be tough to beat regarding beauty. She's just stunning-- I hope the fillers or whatever go away soon so she can make normal expressions and not transform into a plastic surgery victim.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just want to know if Dorit thought they were doing archery in a lake....what the eff with those black leather waders??  

I liked Kyle's archery "look" - very Ralph Lauren!  

When Dorit heard archery, she confused it with fly fishing?

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sorry with Camille I’m calling bullshit she was brushing aside Denise loss like oh no mine worse it Had to be all about her. She had every means to go to any store and buy a jacket but had to be dramatic with the 30 year old Burberry jacket she’s milking this 

Denise has it right or at least what's right for her.  Find the positive. Find joy in the littlest of things.

But there are people like Camille, who do focus on the horrible event and lose focus of the blessings they still have.

car window flapping GIF

• Love 22

Do you think Camille feels like she has thrown off her nice girl 30 year old Burberry coat cloak now that the real Camille is back?  Or she can take deep breaths because her Spanx went up in the fire?

Wow.  Get it girl.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13