Type keyword(s) to search

Awards and Nominations

The Americans won

critics choice award for best drama.  Paige and Hemry were there but mom and dad were noT Mathew wasnt there to collect his award for best actor and they made a joke about him Really being a Russian spy...so maybe Mathew and Meri were otherwise....detained.  😀 

• Love 1

I’m glad Keidrich Sellati (Henry) was at the awards. You know how they joke about Henry being invisible? I meant to post this before & forgot. Keidrich didn’t even get thanked when the show won at the Golden Globes, but all the other important cast members (portrayers of Jennings family members, including Paige/Holly, & Stan) did (if you wanna doublecheck, the Globes were on Hulu & I hope are still there since I have to finish watching them).

• Love 1

It’s apparently somehow been missed, but The Americans is nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series (the equivalent of Best Show/Best Drama) at this year’s SAG Awards. The nominations were apparently announced in December.

Unfortunately, none of the cast is nominated as an individual.

The SAG Awards air this Sunday, at 8PM Eastern Time/7PM Central Time, on TNT & TBS. 

• Love 2