Type keyword(s) to search

[QUESTION, ANSWERED] Can un-vaulting ever happen?

SoMuchTV

This question is prompted by CBS showing season 1 of "The Good Fight" this summer.  As you may know, the first episode was shown on CBS in 2017, then the rest have been exclusive to CBS All Access.  Now, CBS is airing season 1 week-by-week over the summer.

There was a a forum with per-episode threads, but it's been vaulted.  And now there's a single topic where (I presume) people are discussing everything that's been released on All Access so far (2 seasons? 3 now?)

I suspect there are quite a few people who were interested in the show (but not interested enough to subscribe to CBS All Access) who will be watching for the first time this summer.  I know I can read people's comments in the vault as I watch week-by-week, but there's not any way to add comments or ask questions.  The current thread will be "spoilery" since it includes comments on the full series.

Is there any creative solution to this?  Un-vaulting, or a season-one thread (where things aired on CBS can be discussed)?  I know you could argue that since it's been available on some platform, there's no need to protect people from spoilers, but this seems like a kind of a one-off, hybrid situation.  Anyway, thanks for considering.

As things stand vaulted forums are only un-vaulted if the show is revived with a new season. Right now what you ask wouldn't be a likely scenario as it's doubtful that, what is essentially, a re-run would bring enough traffic to the forum to justify pulling it out of the archive. However, by the summer this could be a moot point for reasons I'm unable to share presently.

28 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

As things stand vaulted forums are only un-vaulted if the show is revived with a new season. Right now what you ask wouldn't be a likely scenario as it's doubtful that, what is essentially, a re-run would bring enough traffic to the forum to justify pulling it out of the archive. However, by the summer this could be a moot point for reasons I'm unable to share presently.

Oooh, mysterious! I hope this mootness bodes well and not ill. Anyway, thanks for all you're doing, even if we don't currently know what it is.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Oooh, mysterious! I hope this mootness bodes well and not ill. Anyway, thanks for all you're doing, even if we don't currently know what it is.

Heh, not as ominous as it sounds. Nothing terrible but perhaps something better? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 1