Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: No Looking Back

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, PityFree said:

I’m sure she’s pretty sick of sleeping with her purse and jewelry underneath her pillow every night. 

She probably has enormous padlock on her bedroom door, in case she decides to go out for a few hours.

In another thread, I said it seems like Ronald’s Mother is happy that her son is someone else’s problem now. I know I would be.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay this whole Corey landing at the airport bothered me.  From his reaction, "Are you upstairs?  Are you down here?" leads me to believe he was expecting her to pick him up and there were plans to do so.   I looked up the airport he landed at and the distance to Engabao and it is 111km or 69 miles and Mapquest estimated it at 1 hour and 46 minutes.  She belittles him "You are big man"  and "This is not rocket science" and does not seem to care that he could get robbed or killed.  In fact I am willing to wager that she was hoping he would get killed so he won't be clinging to her anymore.  In the previews for next week he asks about bug repellent and she says "Your bad energy is repellent enough" and the ever handy "Why don't you get on an airplane and go home?" which I am sure she will WILLINGLY drive him to the airport on that trip, no bus or taxi needed.  She looks at him with disdain and it is so uncomfortable and that is leaving out the part where she has bled him dry.  That just makes it......ouch.  But he is a grown ass man who has choices, he keeps making really bad ones.

I am going to do some real work, now, lol!!

Maybe that kind of talk is foreplay for them. She insults and denigrates him and then fucks him. 

He should’ve just turned and got on the first flight home. He’s never going to see any of that 40k again and  all she’s waiting for now is the $$ he got for selling his car. After she’s squirreled away that money, she no longer needs him. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

oh no. Oh No. OH NO!  I cannot do bratty ass kids.  Oh hell no.  And that did not happen overnight.  That has been years of unconcerned parenting. 

I could feel my blood pressure ready to explode watching that bad ass kid on my screen.  

I just know that Devan is one of those women who lets her kid run absolutely wild in any and all public settings and laughs as her kid goes on a path of destruction and insists "oh, well, she is just wild, what can I do?". And will absolutely cop an attitude at anyone who suggests she maybe discipline her child.

I wonder how many guys she tried to raw dog so she could pawn her baby on them.  Jihoon was probably the one fool dumb enough not to use protection.  Ha ha, worst lottery win ever!

And you get stuck with her child....good luck with the rest of your life friend!

As a sped teacher and the mom of two young men in college:  bolded part was SPOT ON.  And as someone was had clear cut rules (I was still flexible but I was in charge, thanks) I have no tolerance for bratty kids, either.  

• Love 10

Jenny had Indian clothing (that red and green outfit that Sumit kept) that she wore to the airport to return home from the first trip. Staged drama.

Also, I want to float a theory that is based on nothing but personal knowledge of Asian culture. Jihoon and his family may be a setup. Jihoon seems like a guy who might want some camera time, and his parents may be "rented." In Japan, it's possible to hire actors to pose as family members for events where a family member needs to appear. I suppose Korea has the same useful business. On the off chance this group is real, the parents can just send Jihoon off to a hot springs for an extended vacation, and Deaven isn't going to be able to do anything about it. What's she going to do? Call the police. Hire a lawyer? Good luck, Deavan. You're not in Utah, anymore. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I’d be wearing a sari so fast if I were Jenny.  She an idiot.  

I have worn a saree on several occasions.   We have nothing in America that can compare.   It makes you feel impossibly beautiful and part of something much older than yourself.

Learning to fold the pleats is a real challenge, though! 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, millennium said:

I have worn a saree on several occasions.   We have nothing in America that can compare.   It makes you feel impossibly beautiful and part of something much older than yourself.

Wonderful.  There are so many lovely things to experience. I have a peach silk kimono I've worn a few times, but not in the states. It's too hard to put on, and I have no place to wear it now. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Spike said:

Cousin, but point taken.

Maybe he's both. Uncle/Cousin.

Parents are probably happy to make the demonSpawn someone else's problem. Question is, how will demonSpawn2 fare?

Evil-lyn is enjoying making Corey suffer. Kiss that $40k goodbye, dude, and hope your parents help you pick up the pieces.

Corey and Deavon should be the hookup of wayward Mormons.

Jenny -- you're too old to be sneaking around. And you don't exactly blend.

Poor Daniel's going to be collateral damage between "Daddy" and Tiffany.

Pole and Karine. Still a mess. Not even a hot mess. Just a mess.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As a sped teacher and the mom of two young men in college:  bolded part was SPOT ON.  And as someone was had clear cut rules (I was still flexible but I was in charge, thanks) I have no tolerance for bratty kids, either.  

Deavan  was crying when his parents arrived. From the stress of the demon child’s behavior.

Jihoon was not happy that the kids  going to sleep between them. Deavan seems desperate to make a good impression on his folks. I wonder if she wore her welcome out at mom and dad’s.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe that kind of talk is foreplay for them. She insults and denigrates him and then fucks him. 

He should’ve just turned and got on the first flight home. He’s never going to see any of that 40k again and  all she’s waiting for now is the $$ he got for selling his car. After she’s squirreled away that money, she no longer needs him. 

Um, you're forgetting his kidneys.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Deavan  was crying when his parents arrived. From the stress of the demon child’s behavior.

And was, presumably, just from the trip to the airport to pick up his parents, as Demon Child was playing in the baggage carousel.  Can you imagine that kid on an international flight??  Deavon's parents are probably like:  BYE!

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Jihoon was not happy that the kids  going to sleep between them. Deavan seems desperate to make a good impression on his folks. I wonder if she wore her welcome out at mom and dad’s.

This is the one time she knows her lassiez faire parenting is going to bite her in the ass.  I think she is smart enough to know what traditional Korean parents might think of a bratty "just wild" kid.  They already probably think devon is a catfishing slut who seduced their son, because in some traditional cultures there isn't equal culpability between the parties involved in a "hot sheet night"

And now she is pretty much showing them that she is a hot mess with the tears and the kid acting out.

I wish people wouldn't bring their kids onto these shows.  Bratty kids make me ragey even though it's not their fault.  I'm sure she is going to holler to high heaven that people are bullying her kid , but damn, a little forethought before you put your bratty kid on TV.

16 minutes ago, millennium said:

So many harvestable organs...so little time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, millennium said:

Impossibly beautiful What a lovely thought!

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Maybe he's both. Uncle/Cousin.

Parents are probably happy to make the demonSpawn someone else's problem. Question is, how will demonSpawn2 fare?

Evil-lyn is enjoying making Corey suffer. Kiss that $40k goodbye, dude, and hope your parents help you pick up the pieces.

Corey and Deavon should be the hookup of wayward Mormons.

Jenny -- you're too old to be sneaking around. And you don't exactly blend.

Poor Daniel's going to be collateral damage between "Daddy" and Tiffany.

Pole and Karine. Still a mess. Not even a hot mess. Just a mess.

Jenny is totally going to blend, once she gets all the hip clothes the younger Indian women are wearing she is gonna fit right in.  Jenny who?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

oh no. Oh No. OH NO!  I cannot do bratty ass kids.  Oh hell no.  And that did not happen overnight.  That has been years of unconcerned parenting. 

I could feel my blood pressure ready to explode watching that bad ass kid on my screen.  

I just know that Devan is one of those women who lets her kid run absolutely wild in any and all public settings and laughs as her kid goes on a path of destruction and insists "oh, well, she is just wild, what can I do?". And will absolutely cop an attitude at anyone who suggests she maybe discipline her child.

I wonder how many guys she tried to raw dog so she could pawn her baby on them.  Jihoon was probably the one fool dumb enough not to use protection.  Ha ha, worst lottery win ever!

And you get stuck with her child....good luck with the rest of your life friend!

Something tells me Deavan was too busy scrolling Tinder for dick and taking Snapchat and Instagram photos to actually be a hands on parent. Two kids before 23? Okaaay.... Definitely not for the faint of heart. Especially being a single mom. And I’m sorry, but she looks at least 29. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, millennium said:

You think she’ll go for both or leave him one as a Thanks for the memories?  Who am I kidding!! She’ll probably harvest his corneas too. 

• LOL 6

Evil-lyn has probably not even slept with Corey yet. He’s a naive, religious man. She is holding out until she harvests all of his $$ and religion is a good excuse to not have sex with him. She may have even told him “not until marriage” even though she doesn’t intend to marry *him.* His little head is doing the thinking. The little head is willing to overlook all of the red flags and get on a bus alone in Equador.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

The little head is willing to overlook all of the red flags and get on a bus alone in Equador.

He must have some money from the car sale, so a driver for 69 miles would be a moderate, good investment -- especially when you're tired and bewildered. I've been on plenty of buses in South America that were uncomfortable, but not dangerous. He certainly did have a ton of luggage though, which is a handicap. Also, why should Evilen meet him at the airport if she (clearly) doesn't have a car? From that distance? To sit all day on a bus? Sheesh. Man up, dude.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Deavan’s Catfish game Vs what she is really working with! Lol!

BE967326-3A60-4ADB-A5A6-1D732CB052B0.jpeg

CB7F8506-9C1C-4562-8975-75C90BB4E413.jpeg

hahahahaha!!

I signed in today just so I could laugh at this. I was so confused because they showed her pics and I was like "Wow, she's really beautiful!"

Then they'd cut to her talking head and I was completely befuddled "Is this the same person?!?!"

Tiffany seems like a reasonable person, but I'm completely disappointed in how she has her son so attached to this man who has so many deep problems . And to go so far as to drag him all the way to South Africa so she can do a trial run to see if it'll work with this guy. Just NO.

Corey is so clueless. You are getting played AND it's obvious. SMH

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Evil-lyn has probably not even slept with Corey yet. He’s a naive, religious man. She is holding out until she harvests all of his $$ and religion is a good excuse to not have sex with him. She may have even told him “not until marriage” even though she doesn’t intend to marry *him.* His little head is doing the thinking. The little head is willing to overlook all of the red flags and get on a bus alone in Equador.

I wonder if his little head and Pol’s little head think alike. 

I thought she might be an “everything  but” kind of girl. Then Corey said she had already refused his engagment ring and might get mad that he brought it with him. It doesn’t seem like she wants to get married..ever.But I’m sure she’d happily pawn that ring.?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, kanona29 said:

hahahahaha!!

I signed in today just so I could laugh at this. I was so confused because they showed her pics and I was like "Wow, she's really beautiful!"

Then they'd cut to her talking head and I was completely befuddled "Is this the same person?!?!"

Tiffany seems like a reasonable person, but I'm completely disappointed in how she has her son so attached to this man who has so many deep problems . And to go so far as to drag him all the way to South Africa so she can do a trial run to see if it'll work with this guy. Just NO.

Corey is so clueless. You are getting played AND it's obvious. SMH

She could be The Joker with that smile.

• LOL 2
27 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Seriously though, I'll sound like a bitter Betty, but there is such a thing as being too skinny in my book.  Her face looks like a skull.  So it's hard for me to understand like why he is willing to go through all this because I don't see how she is attractive

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Something tells me Deavan was too busy scrolling Tinder for dick and taking Snapchat and Instagram photos to actually be a hands on parent. Two kids before 23? Okaaay.... Definitely not for the faint of heart. Especially being a single mom. And I’m sorry, but she looks at least 29. 

I agree - I thought she was 28 or 29, when I saw she was 22 I was like, "What?"  That dark hair does her no favors.

What is all these people NOT practicing birth control?  What is with all these people bringing home their vacation f*&ks?  Just go and get it out of your system because carefree vacation sex is, I am sure, a ton of fun.  Just leave it there.

• Love 3

Could not believe poor Corey plus Evil-lin's (continuting) unvarnished disregard.  He gets on the plane even with that little voice telling him this could be the worst mistake of his life.  Ya think?  And the preview has her saying she doesn't want to get married.

Ronald and Tiffany, if he can stay sober, I know it makes no sense, but I have a feeling they have a chance (unlike some).  But I don't understand the get married right away thing, and then oh yeah see if it will work.

Jihoon and Deaven,  Everyone has already gone through the major points: she looks 29, undisciplined wild child largely due to uninvolved mother, Fetus Deavne paternity test needed etc.

Jenny is still delusional, and I'm waiting for her bubble to burst.

• Love 2
On 6/25/2019 at 10:05 AM, Frozendiva said:

She may be the multiple baby mama and if lucky, end up as a 4X4.

As a what?

19 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

MrHufflepuff, this is genius. I live for the Pole running scenes! 

I'd watch an entire show of Paul running set to the "Baywatch" theme.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

My husband and I have a toddler who turned 4 about a month ago (though she insists she is “4 and a quarter!!” - haha), and we both watched all of those scenes in horror. Standing and walking on the counter? Oh, HELL no.

And Deaven absolutely seems to be one of those parents (and honestly? I use that term loosely here) who says things like, “Oh, please don’t do that, sweetie! Tee hee!” Which, again...HELL no.

Our 4yo is a firecracker but is generally very well behaved, and while a lot of that is her doing, a lot of it is that my husband and I have worked at it. Deaven has so obviously dropped the ball it’s not even funny, and the fact that she has another kid on the way is irresponsible in the extreme. Ugh. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, BoomerRumor said:

Also, why should Evilen meet him at the airport if she (clearly) doesn't have a car? From that distance? To sit all day on a bus? Sheesh. Man up, dude.

Didn't he give her 6 thousand to buy a car?Grateful isn't she?

She's hoping he will be hijacked off the bus and be found dead in some valley...no one will know to look for him....

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

My husband and I have a toddler who turned 4 about a month ago (though she insists she is “4 and a quarter!!” - haha), and we both watched all of those scenes in horror. Standing and walking on the counter? Oh, HELL no.

And Deaven absolutely seems to be one of those parents (and honestly? I use that term loosely here) who says things like, “Oh, please don’t do that, sweetie! Tee hee!” Which, again...HELL no.

Our 4yo is a firecracker but is generally very well behaved, and while a lot of that is her doing, a lot of it is that my husband and I have worked at it. Deaven has so obviously dropped the ball it’s not even funny, and the fact that she has another kid on the way is irresponsible in the extreme. Ugh. 

Does Drusilla attend school (or obedience school?).

Did we ever learn what Deaven does for a living?  

Just how many people in the US are making really bad life choices daily?  It seems like TLC finds them so easily it is a bit tragic and even more tragic that these people want to show it to the world and yes, I am watching it.

Mr. South Korea has got to know that the instant pregnancy Deaven had come down with was a pre existing condition, right?

Shocking how none of these men or women take the advice of saner friends or family.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I'm beginning to wonder if Corey is into sadomasochism and Evelin is his dominatrix. Ugly thought, I bet he got a boner when she told him to take the bus. 😫

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, lu1535 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if Corey is into sadomasochism and Evelin is his dominatrix. Ugly thought, I bet he got a boner when she told him to take the bus. 😫

If they don't get married how will Corey be able to stay in that Ecuadorian dirt road town he followed Evelin (the love of his life) to?  Is the 90 fiancé thing different abroad? 

Has Evelin been huddling up with Azan about how to do the long con?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

When my kids were young, they were well tuned into my version of “The Look.” When they saw that look on my face, they knew they better stop misbehaving. I didn’t have to say a word. 

Here’s the thing about negligent/permissive parents like Deaven—they think they are being good parents by letting their snowflake do anything she wants, but kids really want limits and expectations placed on them. It’s very scary for a 4 year old to think she’s the one in charge.

And Deaven, stop giving  Drucilla lollipops to shut her up during rides in the car. 

• Love 9
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When my kids were young, they were well tuned into my version of “The Look.” When they saw that look on my face, they knew they better stop misbehaving. I didn’t have to say a word. 

Here’s the thing about negligent/permissive parents like Deaven—they think they are being good parents by letting their snowflake do anything she wants, but kids really want limits and expectations placed on them. It’s very scary for a 4 year old to think she’s the one in charge.

And Deaven, stop giving  Drucilla lollipops to shut her up during rides in the car. 

LOL, I was just laughing to myself the other day because even adults respond to "the look"

I was in line at the gas station the other day and this guy and his kid kinda wandered in front of me in line. 

I shot him my version of "the look" and he immediately got behind me.  I think that's how you know people were raised right.  They know what's up when someone gives them "the look"

Druscilla would probably be completely oblivious to "the look" because she hasn't had it in her life.   

And, as a fellow human being I can say that even if boundaries aren't good for your child, they are great for me as I'd just like it if your kid wasn't running wild in this Starbucks/grocery store/deli/department store/red lobster/Target/parking lot

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Oh yes, in this episode Jenny says it was her "first time in a rickshaw."  Oh?  Previously in India for multiple months and never used one, hmmmmmm.

That scene ... like an outtake from the Not-Very-Amazing Race.

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shocking how none of these men or women take the advice of saner friends or family.

Possibly by the time family members find out, the 90-Day'er is already in too deep.   I suspect that in the early stages these relationships are conducted furtively, like dirty secrets, until necessity pushes them into the light.

• Love 5
(edited)

The scene with Jenny and Sumit shopping for Indian clothes was such a set up. Indian women don't wear outfits like the ones Jenny was trying on for their everyday wear. Those outfits were for weddings or special occasions. The clothes worn every day are lovely, comfortable and perfectly suited for the hot climate. The fabrics are beautiful and they breathe in the heat. Think cotton in light colors. Not polyester like Jenny's clothes. Producer shenanigans again. Big surprise.

I have no sympathy for Corey at all but even I was surprised at the cold reception from Evelin when Corey arrived in Ecuador. Oooh. Ice runs through her veins. Of course, if the man-child wasn't such a clingy little mama's boy he would be able to take a bus ride to her town without getting anxious and having a panic attack about it. Evelin treating him coldly and being hard to get is what turns Corey on about her. He's one of those types of men. He wouldn't be as interested in Evelin if she treated him nicely. He's whipped and she can do or say anything to him and he falls more and more in love with her. She knows she has him wrapped around her finger. The fact he brought the engagement ring and is going to ask her to marry him a second time after her absolute refusal the last time he proposed shows how clueless Corey is about women and life in general.

The timeline is off with Deaven's pregnancy. The South Korean guy was in this country hooking up with her for three weeks and she showed him her positive pregnancy test before he left and went back to South Korea. Huh? You don't know that soon. Between her sorry teeth and her bratty little daughter she is not anyone's dream girl.

Did anyone else cringe when Deaven told her little brat that she was going to meet Grandma and Grandpa? It's bad enough Tiffany's son calls a gambling addict fresh out of rehab Daddy.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 5
Just now, Matty said:

Evelin treating him coldly and being hard to get is what turns Corey on about her. He's one of those types of men. He wouldn't be as interested in Evelin if she treated him nicely.

giphy.gif

Corey thinks it will tell the world something about him if he can win unwinnable Evelin's love.

• Love 7

Did Jenny say she didnt want to look like someone's auntie?  Try Grandma.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.  That fabric was beautiful.   

Countdown til rehab guy steals/uses again.  This will not end well.

Hopefully the Japanese parents will do a DNA test on that baby.  Pregnant in 3 weeks...not buying it.  

I live for Evelyn.  She is so damn mean yet her man comes back for more.  How I love this show.  My summer guilty pleasure!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am kinda puzzled about Jenny's resisting wearing the Indian clothing -- "I'm an American woman, they can't tell me what to wear" -- because in the intro to that segment, I swear I heard her say something like We are going to buy an Indian outfit so I won't be so conspicuous -- or stand out so much -- when we go out.   I had recorded the episode and now have deleted it, but did she not say that?  And if so, it was entirely weird that she then got completely resistant to the idea.  (Or, do I remember it wrong?)

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My child has been doomed from the start to receive The Look, because not only did my husband and I become very well acquainted with said look from our parents, but I was an elementary school teacher for five years too, so I have perfected it.

The lollipop in the car made me want to knock some sense into Deaven. Holy shit, choking hazard!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vmcd88 said:

Did Jenny say she didnt want to look like someone's auntie?  Try Grandma.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.  That fabric was beautiful.   

Countdown til rehab guy steals/uses again.  This will not end well.

Hopefully the Japanese parents will do a DNA test on that baby.  Pregnant in 3 weeks...not buying it.  

I live for Evelyn.  She is so damn mean yet her man comes back for more.  How I love this show.  My summer guilty pleasure!!!

They are Korean.

2 hours ago, Matty said:

The timeline is off with Deaven's pregnancy. The South Korean guy was in this country hooking up with her for three weeks and she showed him her positive pregnancy test before he left and went back to South Korea. Huh? You don't know that soon. Between her sorry teeth and her bratty little daughter she is not anyone's dream girl.

Right? And I swear she said that they've been dating for 8 months, and she's 7 months pregnant...but he came to visit her after 3 months of them knowing each other...so I'm totally confused about the timeline. Maybe he didn't ask her to go steady until a month before he came to visit? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

And, as a fellow human being I can say that even if boundaries aren't good for your child, they are great for me as I'd just like it if your kid wasn't running wild in this Starbucks/grocery store/deli/department store/red lobster/Target/parking lot

I think boundaries are great for everyone!  I really agree with you about other kids being wild, especially in restaurants.  Teach your kids to sit at the DR table all the way through dinner so he/she can sit through Applebee's and not screech and or run around.

1 hour ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

My child has been doomed from the start to receive The Look, because not only did my husband and I become very well acquainted with said look from our parents, but I was an elementary school teacher for five years too, so I have perfected it.

The lollipop in the car made me want to knock some sense into Deaven. Holy shit, choking hazard!!

Yes, I have The Look as well.  I once had a student ask me to do it and I could not reproduce The Look on demand - I gotta be feeling it, lol.  I learned The Look from my dad.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Cammi said:

Sadly, Deavan probably fits every stereotype that Jihoon's parents have about single moms.

• Love 8
On 6/25/2019 at 11:18 AM, PityFree said:

My guess  is that the mom tried the no-distractions-concentrate-on-sobriety-no-added-pressure thing before and Ronald relapsed. Maybe she did that more than once and he failed every time. She’s willing to try something different.   I think she’s more desperate than she appears on television. I’m sure she’s pretty sick of sleeping with her purse and jewelry underneath her pillow every night. 

I also agree with Scarlett45 that she is ready for somebody else to take on the burden of her broken son and take care of him.

Several years ago, Mr. Tostandon went through a 31 day program for alcoholism.  We were told to not make any major decisions for one year,  including buying/ selling a home; getting into a relationship;  marriage or divorce.   I cannot believe this guy's counselor is not advising him against this quick marriage. 

About 6 months before he got sober, Mr. Tostandon  went back to "visit" his mom.   She called me 2 days into the visit & said to get him back home where he belongs,  he is no longer her problem,  he is my problem.  

23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I know it from Y&R.  There was a character named Drusilla.

I  honestly thought the name came from that wicked woman character from 101 Dalmatians. 

8 hours ago, TMI said:

Didn't he give her 6 thousand to buy a car?Grateful isn't she?

She's hoping he will be hijacked off the bus and be found dead in some valley...no one will know to look for him....

He said the first episode that he had bought her a car. I was really going he'd turn around and get back on ther plane.  No excuse for her not picking him up... except she's a  bitch.  

• Love 8