Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: The Truth Comes Out

• Start Topic

(edited)

I thought Pedro could’ve at least spent the day with his wife like she asked. Especially if he’s going to be visiting his family for an indefinite amount of time. 

But all these years, I still don’t understand Chantal’s story of how she met Pedro. Pedro was her online Spanish tutor? But...why? And then the trip to DR was what? Spanish immersion? I do think she went to the DR and that her friends didn’t want to go or backed out and she ended up going alone. I think she met Pedro on a dating app or met him at a resort. But the whole Spanish tutor thing, I find really weird. And Obed. If what he’s saying is true, he knew Chantal was being scammed this whole time, but didn’t care until he and Nicole fell out. He sounds just as messy as Nicole is. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I thought Pedro could’ve at least spent the day with his wife like she asked. Especially if he’s going to be visiting his family for an indefinite amount of time. 

But all these years, I still don’t understand Chantal’s story of how she met Pedro. Pedro was her online Spanish tutor? But...why? And then the trip to DR was what? Spanish immersion? I do think she went to the DR and that her friends didn’t want to go or backed out and she ended up going alone. I think she met Pedro on a dating app or met him at a resort. But the whole Spanish tutor thing, I find really weird. And Obed. If what he’s saying is true, he knew Chantal was being scammed this whole time, but didn’t care until he and Nicole fell out. He sounds just as messy as Nicole is. 

Everything about Pedro and Chantel is a lie. They haven't been straight with the viewers ever.

• Love 12

Long story short: Chantel wanted to learn conversational Spanish. She went online and met a lady who introduced her to Pedro. The same lady then invited Chantel to visit DR and told her to bring some friends. None of her friends wanted to go. Chantel went and the rest is history.

So according to Andrei, only his family is worth a damn.  Hope Libby is taking notes.

• Love 5
(edited)

What a delightful guy Father Andre  seems to be. Yeah big shot seat yourself and pay the check that card  your wife gives you. 

Ashly is wearing her wedding rings in the TH. I would not be surprised if she’s with him. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

So Andrrrei's dad, the soft-spoken innocent who has never eaten a cheeseburger ... he's the same guy who raised his son to become this arrogant, abusive prick?   "Now go pack my bags!" Andrrrei orders Libby.  And you just know she did it.   People may not like Libby's family very much, but I feel sorry for them having to see their daughter/sister humiliating herself on television like this.

Not once since Andrrrei was introduced on this show have I seen him demonstrate the same devotion and concern for Libby that he showed his father.  In another context his broad grins and easy manner with his dad would have been something to admire ... but when we have watched him browbeat and belittle his wife at every turn, for months on end, it just seems sick.

You could just feel Ashley and Destiny's apprehension at hearing Jay's car pull up outside.    Thank goodness they remembered the wine bottles and glasses as they glided downstairs to pose defiantly on the couch.

"Axel is a name that people will understand in English or Spanish," Roos explains, and to prove it Pao says "Axel" -- except it sounds like she's saying "asshole."  (Reminded me of that old SNL sketch with Nicolas Cage seemingly being hyper-sensitive about choosing a name for his unborn child ... until the pizza man shows up with a delivery for "Asswipe" and Cage meekly says "That's Oswipe.")

Caught myself finishing sentences for Chantel:  "While Pedro is hanging out with his family ... I am hanging out of my top."   Just stay away from the mini bar, Chantel.   

Edited by millennium
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12
(edited)

I also believe that Chantel and Pepi met through a dating app.  I thought it was all a lie about a mutual friend introducing them b/c Chantel was embarrassed to broadcast that she used the internet to find a boyfriend.  So much about her is a lie; I think her family has taught her by example to lie when she's uncomfortable or needs to save face or wants to get her way.  It's ingrained in her and she sees nothing wrong with it by now; except now it's affecting her marriage b/c Pedro CAN'T trust her.  Anyway, if she were Pedro's mark......I would have thought he would have left already.  He puts up with unfounded crap from her family and he still talks about how he loves Chantel.  He may have been used by his mom and is sister- I think they use the absense of his father to make him feel guilty and make him provide crap for them, but I don't think his intention was to use Chantel for money or to fleece the cheer heiress' family money.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 19

Andrrrei: (his father is ...) ...not a random bum...

Actually I liked Andrei's Dad and also Andrei's interactions with him. Andrrrrei also looked happier.

As to the $600 jfk flight, well....Andrrrrei says as far as he's concerned, after seeing his Dad's reaction, it was a worthwhile expenditure.  So good.  Maybe it was, who knows.  They have show money anyway.

As to leaving Libby who could give birth "at any moment", I feel it's an okay risk.  Dad is coming for 2 months.  So what is she at 7, 7.5, 8 months?  Not a biggie, imo.

• Love 3

Also, for Pao's scenes, my wife was a little shocked to see a live birth on reality tv, holy cow!

Before the baby, they showed some time passages, and I think it was 12 hours of labor.  And birth was in the bed, not the giant wading pool.  And what a deal for Russ, having the baby pop into his hands, whoa!!

• Love 4
On 6/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, magemaud said:

My late mother in law hated wearing her seat belt, complaining that it was uncomfortable across her chest. But she was so worried about the police noticing that she was an unbuckled front seat passenger, she used to HOLD the end of the belt across her body the entire ride. I always thought that sounded much more uncomfortable!

Speaking of driving, did anyone notice Ashley when she was confronting Jay on her phone while behind the wheel? Not only was she holding her phone, she had her left leg bent with her foot on the seat! 

Mine did the same! 🙂 

Back on topic: I find it impossible to feel sorry for Chantell, Ashley & Libby when they are so dip-sh!t dumb

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

River is gay and was shown bringing his boyfriend over to the Thanksgiving dinner, if memory serves.

Nope, that was Winter's boyfriend.  River has never been shown with a date of any gender, but no shock, it is River.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I apologize if I missed this -- but I've been confused about Colt and Larissa's last fight -- did a neighbor call the cops? Why did they come kicking the door down? I don't find it hard to believe that Colt could incite that kind of rage in someone. I get all stabby just watching his passive aggressiveness on TV.  The tone of his voice, his expressions when he speaks to her. I'd go postal on him in about 2 minutes. 

All these couples are giving me headaches. 

Edited by jackjill89
  • Love 20
8 hours ago, renatae said:

During clinicals at school, she is doing all those things. It's part of the training. After graduating, she will often find herself in a position to do bedside care. Some rare hospitals don't even employ CNA's. We had a head nurse who insisted all the RN's had to have one patient every day for whom they provided bedside care, such as bathing the patient, changing the sheets, etc. She wanted to make sure the RN's did not forget the importance of such care to the patient.

I just can’t see Chantal as a caregiver in any capacity.

• Love 15
On 6/22/2019 at 9:44 PM, RealReality said:

I wish someone would ask him about this hypocrisy at the tell all.   I know Shaun hates asking the questions I really want answered, but it would be nice.

Like does Andrei know that all the money comes from Libby's dad?  If so, how does he justify his behavior?  Also, how much handyman work has he done?

Do not terrorize him with your questions!!!!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I was impressed at how much Moldovan Libby already knows.  I think having father andrei here will be good for their marriage.  Father andrei obviously knows what a hothead his son is and will do a good job at showing humility and acquiescence to the family coven.

there are times that it feels like Libby gets all the money from the show and andrei is not aware of how the show works.  His anger towards the money being used for the ticket was very real....or seemed that way....but the show pays for the tickets right???   I had a moment there that almost made me think he was overacting for the cameras.  Libby doesn’t seem like she’d stand for this so she playing along with her storyline of andrei being a brash controlling prick.

• Love 8

Andrei’s Father seems like a sweet man. Where’s his mother, and what is/was she like?  I felt uncomfortable for him to have to watch the bickering. 

I thought it was nice that Andrei wanted to fly to NYC to help his father. He was really worried  for him, and I think Andrei would’ve paid $1200 to get his dad safely to Tampa.  It would’ve been nice if he had the money to purchase the tickets without going into debt. I hope this humbled Andrei into realizing he has to do jobs he doesn’t want in order to keep his family afloat. Who am I kidding? This is Andrei the Neanderthal we’re talking about...

• Love 6

Strange.  First thing Andre thinks about is getting his father safely to his home.  First thing Libby thinks about is her fathers credit card!

I like daddy Andre and I think he knows his son quite well!

They must have a three bedroom apt!  Their room, babies room and guest room!

• Love 2
On 6/19/2019 at 11:23 AM, charmed1 said:

I’m so confused by Obed’s “they did it to me, too,” confession to Chantal. If he was conned by Family Pedro, why is he just now mentioning it? 

I seem to remember Chantal having a video call with this guy a while back & he had told her that he was sending money to Mother & Sister Pedro, he stopped sending it & they somehow screwed him over. 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:28 PM, Angry Moldolvian said:
On 6/20/2019 at 9:08 AM, doyouevengohere said:

My question is why didn't Obed tell CeAir his suspicions BEFORE she got married if he was so worried and knew and was her friend first before Pedro?  I mean, maybe his relationship went south after they got married, but surely could have told her before she got in too deep.  Why is it just coming up now?  This makes no sense.  Wouldn't Chantel know what was happening in her friend's life and they would talk about Pedro's family?  Wouldn't she ask when her family started making all their accusations? Tell me what you know, Obed????? How hard would it be to ask that?

From what I understood, this guy was friends with Family Pedro, she met him through Pedro. 

Best part of the whole episode, when Chantal was talking with her parents & told them how mean Mother Pedro was to her & said mean things about her family,  Mother Chantal tells her that Mother Pedro is jealous because  "she wants to be me."!  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, zenme said:

Andrei’s Father seems like a sweet man. Where’s his mother, and what is/was she like?  I felt uncomfortable for him to have to watch the bickering. 

I thought it was nice that Andrei wanted to fly to NYC to help his father. He was really worried  for him, and I think Andrei would’ve paid $1200 to get his dad safely to Tampa.  It would’ve been nice if he had the money to purchase the tickets without going into debt. I hope this humbled Andrei into realizing he has to do jobs he doesn’t want in order to keep his family afloat. Who am I kidding? This is Andrei the Neanderthal we’re talking about...

Tlc is the new daddy's checkbook!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I apologize if I missed this -- but I've been confused about Colt and Larissa's last fight -- did a neighbor call the cops? Why did they come kicking the door down? I don't find it hard to believe that Colt could incite that kind of rage in someone. I get all stabby just watching his passive aggressiveness on TV.  The tone of his voice, his expressions when he speaks to her. I'd go postal on him in about 2 minutes. 

All these couples are giving me headaches. 

The story on the show is that they were arguing and that Larissa posted on social media that she needed help and one of her followers called the police.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

when Chantal was talking with her parents & told them how mean Mother Pedro was to her & said mean things about her family,  Mother Chantal tells her that Mother Pedro is jealous because  "she wants to be me."!  

Survey says...

Delusional.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 8

In the preview, Pedro's nasty sister is gleefully tormenting Chantel with a video of him bumping and grinding that thirsty friend of theirs, who seems to be the same chick sitting on top of him while Nicole waves around the evidence. And he says nothing to stop her.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Imagine if you had to have sex with that in order to get into this country.

This is how I know Larissa either really loves America, or really hates Brazil.  Because as an American citizen who loves this country, I'd have a hard time submitting to sex with Colt in order to stay.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I was impressed at how much Moldovan Libby already knows. 

Had to look it up because I thought Libby said she had to learn more Romanian. Turns out the two languages are the same. Learn something new everyday and I sure hope this comes up in a trivia question sometime I will crush the competition.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 6/20/2019 at 8:10 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Yeah Pedro is working.  Is Chantel? fulltime?  She has been a student so I mean she may work full time as well or she may be working part time or she may just be focusing on schooling and have a grant or something.  Chantel has never had a problem with him paying bills or helping to pay bills, its just that he sends some money to his family so they couldn't have the bigger apartment or a better couch.  It's possible their joint account was mostly his money in there or they both saved together.  I don't trust what she told her girl friends .....she was trying to be the victim in that situation so they would tell her what she wanted to hear.

I don't believe Chantel either. She wants paint Pedro in the worst possible colors, and garner all the sympathy for herself. Pedro is working two jobs. Chantel is in school and works part time. How much is she contributing to the family coffers? How much of her school tuition, expenses, books, uniforms, comes out of the family pot? She's full of shit.

Her family made Pedro sign a pre-nup. But Chantel is the one who's taking advantage.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, doyouevengohere said:

That was my thought as well......Pedro doesn't want to tell her b/c she will tell her family and then not shut up about it.  He doesn't trust her.

I don't think he has a business venture in mind at all. I think he just wanted to escape and came up with the phantom "business" as an excuse. Though your point makes perfect sense!

On 6/22/2019 at 9:25 AM, Mothra said:

We lived in Harrisburg in the early '80s.  It's important to remember that Mechanicsburg is essentially part of Harrisburg, the state capital.  Many people who work in Harrisburg sleep in Mechanicsburg.  Many people who work in Harrisburg have employment in state government, meaning there are a great many more educated, middle- and upper-class black people living in Harrisburg and Mechanicsburg.  I think the idea that Jay is in any danger in Mechanicsburg than he would be in any other middle-class suburb is ridiculous and manufactured by TLC to try to make Ashley and Jay's stupid saga interesting.  And TLC has failed.

Harrisburg has a remarkably diverse population, as does its suburb.  The area surrounding the urban/suburban area may be hicksville, but Mechanicsburg is full of black lawyers, doctors and other professionals.  The same is true of places like the area surrounding Penn State--within the confines of State College and its environs, people of color are not only tolerated but welcomed.  Outside that region, however, I don't think you can be so sure.

Not so very long ago, Henry Louis Gates, a black Harvard professor, was arrested for being in his own home in Cambridge, MA. Even a diverse, liberal city can be unsafe for a person of color.

20 hours ago, iwasish said:

If Pedro is acting he’s doing a great job. He really comes across as a guy torn between his wife and his family. He looks like he hasn’t slept in a couple days, yet Chantel is bright eyed and bushy tailed, with her giraffe eyelashes.  I hope their marriage is over. She’s a stuck up, snotty little twit. I was on the fence about whether they could salvage it but after her talking head where she calls him “ a little bitch” and gets all smug and superior, I was done with her. She’s exactly like her mother. I hope River finds a girl that hates her and River defends his girl over Chantel. 

If River finds a girl I'll be very surprised. I've said from the beginning that RIver has the drooling hots for Pedro and that is at least partially the source of his supposed animosity toward him. He gets all tingly in his bits when Pedro's around.

And yes, Pedro is clearly heartbroken. It makes me feel even worse for him. Chantel and her her horrible family are just loving being on TV. Chantel certainly loves it a hell of a lot more than she ever loved Pedro.

18 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

I can’t see this. CNA work is hard and dirty. Chantal comes across as too prissy to do the dirty work. I mean changing bedpans, lifting patients, feeding patients, etc.  But it does explain why she has been in school for so long if she is working and attending school.

This image makes me laugh, a lot. Though I feel terrible for anyone she has to provide nursing care for. My guess? She's hoping for a sweet gig in a plastic surgeon's office.

2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I was impressed at how much Moldovan Libby already knows.  I think having father andrei here will be good for their marriage.  Father andrei obviously knows what a hothead his son is and will do a good job at showing humility and acquiescence to the family coven.

Romanian is spoken in Moldova. It was a Russian possession for several centuries and there are a lot of ethic Russians there, so "Moldovan" is basically Romanian with a Russian accent and some Russian usage/idioms. A lot of Moldovans speak Russian as well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

Worst Person of the WEEEEEEEEK nominations:

-Jay for exposing those dudes at the barber shop to his sex noises.  I bet it was some nasty shit going on if it shocked them into telling his wife. 

-Larissa for trashing Debbie's stuff in during her fight with Colt.  Fight with Coltea all you like, but don't break shit belonging to someone who isn't even home.

-Coltea, sartorial choices asides, have the balls to say you want a divorce instead of hanging a passive-aggressive threat out there.  The power dynamics at play here are problematic to say the least.  

-Andrei, the Mad Moldovan, for engaging in the exact behavior for which he alway rages at Elizabeth.  Loved watching him sit there and bitch about Libby and her family to his father.  Way to set everyone up for some super awkward family get-togethers, bud.  Also, for setting his old man up as a doof when at the diner.  You can see he's not familiar with American food, show him how to eat a burger right instead of laughing at him.  Shit, that's your *father*.  Oh, yeah, and flying off to NYC for 17 hours when your wife could literally go into labor at any minute.

-Obed for being a complete and TOTAL let down.  C'mon man, either you have the goods on the "scam" or you don't.  All you did was gossip.  Also, your tale doesn't make much sense.  A friend of the Family Pedro set Pedro up with the first American to come along via Spanish immersion?  Too many variables.  It couldn't happen that way he says without Pedro's complicity.

-Mother Chantel, for her usual level of complete delusion.  Yeah, no.  As much as I dislike Lidia, I really don't think she's jealous of you, dear.  I mean, she's heard all about River.

-Chantel who needs to just go home at this point.  Seriously, Pedro has made it *abundantly* clear at this point that not only are you not wanted and welcome, you're actively making shit worse.  Also, you can "take a couple of days to work on your marriage" for free at home.  Or go home and change the locks.  But moping in a hotel robe when Pedro just wants some home cooking is starting to get stale. 

Also in the running:

-Pao for hectoring Roos about supporting the baby Axel's neck.  C'mon, lady, it's not like that scene in Mother! where the kid's neck snaps (BTW, that movie is batshit).  Jeez.  I get it, you just gave birth, but that doesn't mean you need to hop right on that crazy train.

-Azan and Nicole, for not even appearing.  Seriously, c'mon guys.  You're giving Pao and Russ too much air.

Potential to be added to the next ballot:

-Pedro because he wasn't horrible this week (dude looked beaten down), so there's always hope for next week.

-Nicole who, based on the preview, does look like she's actively trying to break up her brother and his wife.

-Andrei's Pops because Andrei's sense of entitlement and lack of manners had to come from *somewhere*.  Also, he's gonna be there for two months?  While a baby is coming? And they're broke?  That's a veritable conflict machine.  

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 9
Just now, Lemur said:

Also, he's gonna be there for two months?  While a baby is coming? And they're broke?  That's a veritable conflict machine.  

He's cost them $600 before making landfall in the States. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This image makes me laugh, a lot. Though I feel terrible for anyone she has to provide nursing care for. My guess? She's hoping for a sweet gig in a plastic surgeon's office.

Right?  She already looks like she's smelling a turd 24/7. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

He's cost them $600 before making landfall in the States. 

And wasn't there some issues with Andrei potentially not getting the K1 because he'd overstayed his EU visa?  Hmmmm .... I'm really hoping the apple fell far from the tree here.

Also, I can't help but think of Hagrid describing his father in the Harry Potter books when Andrei finally me up with his Pops.  Pops is so tiny, Andrei could scoop him up and put him on his shoulder. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Also, I can't help but think of Hagrid describing his father in the Harry Potter books when Andrei finally me up with his Pops.  Pops is so tiny, Andrei could scoop him up and put him on his shoulder. 

But Hagrid used to scoop his father up and sit him on top of the dresser, didn't he?

LOL at the comparison.  My dream is that next week, Father Andrei will take that boy out to the woodshed and teach him not to be an arrogant, ungrateful butthole.

ETA:  The other outcome if Father Andrei gets on his son about his attitude . . . Andrei will ship Pops home the next day.  Imagine what it will cost to change THAT ticket.  "But no one is going to disrespect me - not even my father.  He is WRONG.  I am not an angry, arrogant bully.  And he can't stay here if he says that to me."

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 6

Andrerrreeeis Dad is lovely! And small, clean cut, modest,  attractive and has manners. And not oily.  He seems to understand his son’s role in the Family Libby conflict already. Is Andrei adopted ? 

Irresponsible to spend 600 bucks to meet him in NYC though. I think Libby’s family will love the dad.

Coltee is a sicko. That whole rant and rant and rant and rant taunt. 

The way Larissa’s adds eeee to most words makes me wonder if she has a learning disability or slow processing speed or very mild cognitive disorder. Her English should be more consistent by now I would think. The eeee in the end is like a tic now.

Trashley. Oh boy. She has some nasty ass stained carpet in that condo. The rage texting driving and talking with the leg up was beyond irresponsible. 

Idc about Pedro and Chantel one bit. Obed is messy and is like Paos interfering buddy/BFF. Can you say screentime?

what happened w the birthing pool!! We are invested ! 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Spike said:

The silver lining is I bet he’s  pretty quick.

LOL.  But didn't Larissa say he wants it like a few times a day?

26 minutes ago, Lemur said:

-Larissa for trashing Debbie's stuff in during her fight with Colt.  Fight with Coltea all you like, but don't break shit belonging to someone who isn't even home.

I wonder if Larissa is thinking the same thing we are in regards to the Debbie/Coltea relationship and looking for evidence. 

From the moment Coltea complimented Debbie (ewwww!) to Debbie bitching about Larissa it just increases my suspicion that Debbie and Coltea have an unnatural relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The way Larissa’s adds eeee to most words makes me wonder if she has a learning disability or slow processing speed or very mild cognitive disorder. Her English should be more consistent by now I would think. The eeee in the end is like a tic now.

The woman who cleans my dad's house a couple times a month is from Brazil.  I ran into her when picking up his cat for a vet appointment, and she was adding the eeee all over the place too.  I suppressed my laughter, because she's a sweet woman who wouldn't understand, but it seems Larissa comes by it honestly.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"You could've been killed, she could've been arrested."

The difference is that 50% of that sentence actually happened and the other 50% is the dumbest shit anyone ever said.

That was discouraging and very telling. Debbie’s fear and abject horror  in the car, before she saw her screen, was that her dear dear precious son could have been killed. Incestuous, unhealthy codependency. Debbie does not want Colt to spread his own wings and fly she needs him all to herself. Not wearing a seat belt may get Colt his eventual independence! Grow up Debbie. 

1 minute ago, Kangatush said:

The woman who cleans my dad's house a couple times a month is from Brazil.  I ran into her when picking up his cat for a vet appointment, and she was adding the eeee all over the place too.  I suppressed my laughter, because she's a sweet woman who wouldn't understand, but it seems Larissa comes by it honestly.

Interesting I would think as much social media and tv and interaction Larissa gets she would be able to get beyond that by now. 

• Love 7

Ashley questions Jay about the things he does because I think she wants him to deny it so that she can continue on in the relationship turning a blind eye to his indiscretions and continuing to think he may not completely be cheating, while constantly tormenting him about what he may or may not be doing, and playing the victim which she enjoys.  She then brings in her friends to drink wine and cry with her, which I would be willing to bet they have done this victimhood dance countless times before.  If I had such an exhausting friend in my life that I constantly had to rush to the aid of I am not sure they would be my friend for long. Of course I surpassed that maturity level probably at 14 or 15.  I am glad that Jay bluntly owned up to what he did, on camera, because now she can no longer make any excuses for him and the sh*t show pretty much has to end. Oh and her friend is sorry for the children... I can imagine that conversation:  “children, you know mommy’s current 20 year old F boy? He is probably out of the picture now.” I am sure they have developed strong feelings for the flavor of the month. And unless Jay leaves permanently and doesn’t answer her calls at all, my money is on Trashly continuing to call him and prompt him to make excuses for his actions or make up a new story denying it so she can take him back. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Roos was absolutely positively 100% without a doubt supporting the baby's head and neck properly. 

Pao sucks,

Yes!  He had his hands under the baby's neck & head!  She has less control over ther baby's head when she grabbed him from Rousss.   And... what makes her such an expert?  Because she gave birth?  She is the youngest so it's not even like she helped to raise her siblings.  

All I saw of Mother Pao during the whole birth was standing at the door,  watching in fear.  I wonder if they called Family Rouss after the birth. 

So much for the birthing pool & candle ambience.  I think Pao thought her birth would be like she has seen on TV, a loving,  romantic moment while Rouss lovingly holds her hand while she lays back in her pool of water,  looking sexy while gently pushing. 

Axl....I immediately think of Axl Rose from Guns 'n Rose's.  

• Love 10

It was refreshing to see Pao without makeup in several scenes post-birth after the past obsessions with all things fake -- fake eyelashes, crazy red hair, hair extensions, etc. Maybe being a mom will allow her feel liberated to be "real" for a while? 

• Love 6

Apparently, Ashley is addicted to the drama of blow ups with her husband.  It's difficult to have any sympathy for her, because, she never learns what he is.  As over it as she gets, she turns around and the next minute she's proclaiming that she's going to work on her marriage. WHAT?  She's delusional.  I do not buy that she's worried about her kids' reaction.  If she was concerned about that, she would have resolved the entire mess LONG ago or better yet, not have even started the charade.  

I agree with Debbie about Larrissa.  I'd also fear that she's eventually going to really hurt someone and then, it'll be too late.  A common excuse for violent and abusive behavior is for them to claim that someone ELSE made them do it.  Thank goodness, she doesn't have her kids.  She doesn't seem stable.  In most states, you aren't allowed to go around the other spouse, once released from jail pending domestic violence charges. So, her returning home immediately........that's crazy.  They are not taking this violence issue seriously enough.  A lot of people die because of this.  I wish they would not consider it entertainment. 

I don't think Pedro knows what a conspiracy is.  Why can't Chantel just let him return to his family, since he loves them so much.  Just leave and let it go.  OMG, what is she fighting for?  

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Oh and her friend is sorry for the children... I can imagine that conversation:  “children, you know mommy’s current 20 year old F boy? He is probably out of the picture now.” I am sure they have developed strong feelings for the flavor of the month. 

Probably wasn't the first time, most definitely won't be the last for that conversation. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Chantel should kick his ass to the curb.  Period.  Spouse comes first, family second.   I am blown away by the lack of honor, respect and decency Pedro, Jay and Andrrrei exhibit towards their wives.   

They do it, of course, because they can get away with it.   Neither Chantel, Libby or Ashley will stand up to these bastards.   I don't know if it's because they're desperate for companionship, just plain delusional, or because they know the instant they sever ties with these dicks, they also sever their relationship with the show.   And the meagre fame/income it provides.

Chantel, for instance.  Obed essentially tells her she was a mark in the eyes of Family Pedro.  Does Chantel get pissed off?   Hell no.   She twists the revelation into a romantic fairy tale where she may have started out as a mark, but then she and Pedro fell hopelessly in love.   She was his lobster.  A love so strong it transcends even the twisted schemes of the evil mother- and sister-in-law.

Except, Chantel, that Pedro treats you like shit.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Yes!  He had his hands under the baby's neck & head!  She has less control over ther baby's head when she grabbed him from Rousss.   And... what makes her such an expert?  Because she gave birth?  She is the youngest so it's not even like she helped to raise her siblings.  

All I saw of Mother Pao during the whole birth was standing at the door,  watching in fear.  I wonder if they called Family Rouss after the birth. 

So much for the birthing pool & candle ambience.  I think Pao thought her birth would be like she has seen on TV, a loving,  romantic moment while Rouss lovingly holds her hand while she lays back in her pool of water,  looking sexy while gently pushing.

She was in the pool earlier in her labor. She probably ended up hating feeling waterlogged and cold, warm water notwithstanding, and felt she'd be more comfortable in her bed. I did wonder that her mother was nowhere to be found. You'd think  she'd swallow her bile and support her daughter.

That nonsense about supporting the baby's head made me cackle. Girl, you didn't even know the difference between a Braxton Hicks and Toni Braxton two weeks ago. Get over yourself.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4