Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: The Truth Comes Out

• Start Topic

Chantel gets shady news about Pedro and his family; Larissa shuts Colt out after her second arrest; Ashley discovers the ugly truth about Jay; Andrei spends money on his father, which upsets Elizabeth; Russ and Pao's baby is ready to make his debut.

Airs 6/23/19.

Reminder:  TLC has been making episodes On Demand nearly a week prior to their air date, so if you have not watched the episode On Demand and don't want to be spoiled, stop reading now.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Spike said:

First hour is available on demand and it’s a good one!   Who knew the services offered at a barber shop?

LOL, indeed.

It's on demand and on the TLC website.  The first hour is a doozy.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

"How is Libby's pregnancy going?"  "Terrifying!"

...How does Andrei think you "find" $600? 

Andrei: "When it comes to relatives you have to do what you have to do and whatever."
Also Andrei:  "Elizabeth, your family is dead to us."

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

Unless Florida rent is cheaper than I thought, I don’t see how $600 could be half their rent.

The lounging androgynous Coltie reminds me of Julia Sweeney as Pat on SNL.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Unless Florida rent is cheaper than I thought, I don’t see how $600 could be half their rent.

I think it depends on where in FL. My sister just rented a two bedroom apt in the Titusville area for her two sons for about that. 

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think it depends on where in FL. My sister just rented a two bedroom apt in the Titusville area for her two sons for about that. 

I think they are in the Tampa area.

Found this from last year.  So maybe they have a one bedroom or in an outlying area.

“Right now, the median rent for a two-bedroom apartment in Tampa is $1,500.”

40 minutes ago, Drogo said:

So Ashley says she doesn't want to hear Jay's side and just wants him to know she knows... so she calls him 20 times after telling him she knows.  She enjoys her victimhood, I think. 

Jay's garbage, but Ashley hasn't been fair to him either.  He should've been out of her house and back to Jamaica after installing the dating app during their honeymoon.  

She wanted to spend time punishing him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Hey Drogo!  It would be really nice to have a barf emoji!

That's 14 and a half millimeters of pure passionate satisfaction.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It was a P in a V.  If you're going to lie, Skinz, at least think of a rational excuse. 

If the whole barber shop heard her screaming, her mouth was empty. 

Maybe he screams like a woman when getting head lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Trashley didn't even seem shocked or upset upon hearing about the bathroom incident. She simply said something like "thanks for the information". If I found out my husband did that, I'd lose my shit, at least for a few minutes. She is desensitized to his infidelity.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It was a P in a V.  If you're going to lie, Skinz, at least think of a rational excuse. 

If the whole barber shop heard her screaming, her mouth was empty. 

Yes and I’m sure it wasn’t  the first time the bathroom in that place was used for something other than number 1 or 2. Those two guys have been listening to Jay tell his tales of screwing his father’s GF and untold number of random women for months, I find it hard to believe he hasn’t demonstrated his skills at getting some before that day. 

Who knows what that little argument on video was about, I don’t think there was audio, maybe he wasn’t giving up a % of his tattoo fees. 

I certainly believe he banged someone in the bathroom, just not sure the guys in the barber shop were all that indignant over the reputation of their establishment being sullied. 

• Love 7

maybe he wasn’t giving up a % of his tattoo fees

Who on earth is fool enough to let Jay stick her repeatedly with needles???

So Ashley says she doesn't want to hear Jay's side and just wants him to know she knows... so she calls him 20 times after telling him she knows.  She enjoys her victimhood, I think. 

Honestly I'd want to scream at him too. Having said that, though, she is DYING for him to come to her house for more confrontation. She only told him a dozen times that she didn't want him to come - she's transparent.

Found this from last year.  So maybe they have a one bedroom or in an outlying area.

Equally likely that Libby's math skills suck and $600 is less than half the rent...

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I just had an amusing vision of Natalie circling Trashley on her scooter, repeatedly stating, "I told you so!  I told you so!"

That probably more or less happened. Natalie is no doubt watching this and laughing her ass off.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Spike said:

I like how he minimized the bathroom escapade because it was just him receiving oral.  Hey if it ain’t intercourse it doesn’t count.

He....did NOT.....have.....sexual intercourse....with that woman!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

"How is Libby's pregnancy going?"  "Terrifying!"

...How does Andrei think you "find" $600? 

Andrei: "When it comes to relatives you have to do what you have to do and whatever."
Also Andrei:  "Elizabeth, your family is dead to us."

Libby's dad?

3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for Trashley? Before they even got married, her friend told her that Jay had cheated on her in Jamaica. Blondie replied that if it happened in Jamaica, she didn't care. The guy was on Tinder three days after the wedding. So now she's mad that it's being thrown in her face? Get a clue. I'd say that she deserves better but I'm not sure that she does.

I was afraid for her safety, driving around, being pissed.  Just put his stuff in bags and put it on the porch, ignore him when he comes to retrieve his stuff.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Ashley wins the prize for the dropping the most F bombs of any 90 Day participant. 

Edited to add: “Miss Potty Mouth 2018” representing  Mechanicsburg, PA

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Spike said:

Clearly y'all don't watch LivePD.  "Tampa Area" = two words.

PASCO

COUNTY

The median *in* Tampa may be $1,500 but once you get out in around say New Port Richie, that plummets.  So does the quality of neighbor. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I think Ashley wins the prize for the dropping the most F bombs of any 90 Day participant. 

Edited to add: “Miss Potty Mouth” Mechanicsburg, PA

Yep her and Jay really love that word.  But what were you expecting, Ashley?  You are 31, he is 20.  Brags about the "cheating gene," went on Tinder after you married, I mean really.

So now: 

Spoiler

It was a set up to hitch Pedro to a US citizen to get Pedro to the US. 

Not sure if it has aired on TLC, I have Hulu and it airs early.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Lemur said:

The median *in* Tampa may be $1,500 but once you get out in around say New Port Richie, that plummets.  So does the quality of neighbor. 

andrei-castravet-job.jpg?quality=65&stri

11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Libby's dad?

Absolutely not.  We need to find $600, but we can't find it with Libby's dad (where we found the rest of our money.)  Libby's dad is dead to us, @Mrs. Hanson.   

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Libby's dad?

I was afraid for her safety, driving around, being pissed.  Just put his stuff in bags and put it on the porch, ignore him when he comes to retrieve his stuff.

I don’t think she can just throw him out. There’s no domestic violence, he’s been living there, they are married. Since she hasn’t applied for an adjustment of status so that he can get a green card, she’s going to be stuck. She’s sponsored him. I’ll bet she has to file an eviction notice on him. 

Wonder if she pulled down the big MR and MRS decal in the bedroom.

Another one I’ve got no sympathy for. She knew exactly how this would end. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So now: 

Reveal spoiler

It was a set up to hitch Pedro to a US citizen to get Pedro to the US. 

Not sure if it has aired on TLC, I have Hulu and it airs early.

Part 1 is on TLC Go already, too. And Obed teases it in the previews for Sunday night's new episode. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Part 1 is on TLC Go already, too. And Obed teases it in the previews for Sunday night's new episode. 

Obed is obviously loving his moment in the spotlight... a little too much. And the TLC editors are playing games with what he says.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep her and Jay really love that word.  But what were you expecting, Ashley?  You are 31, he is 20.  Brags about the "cheating gene," went on Tinder after you married, I mean really.

And why was she so surprised he was texting with a high school girl who was actually a more appropriate age for him. Then to call the girl while her friends egged her on just screamed “junior high” to me 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I’m so confused by Obed’s “they did it to me, too,” confession to Chantal. If he was conned by Family Pedro, why is he just now mentioning it? 

So Anddrrei wants to spend hundreds of dollars to fly to New York to babysit his adult father for a few hours while leaving his pregnant wife at home. Sure, that makes sense. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m so confused by Obed’s “they did it to me, too,” confession to Chantal. If he was conned by Family Pedro, why is he just now mentioning it? 

So Anddrrei wants to spend hundreds of dollars to fly to New York to babysit his adult father for a few hours while leaving his pregnant wife at home. Sure, that makes sense. 

Hey they can eat Cinnabon while sitting at the gate for nine hours.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I'm sure there would be somebody at an airport the size of JFK who could help Anddrrei's father get on his Tampa flight, especially if he had 9 hours to make the connection. Plus, what difference did it make how long he had to lay over, his original plan was to change planes in NY anyway. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure there would be somebody at an airport the size of JFK who could help Anddrrei's father get on his Tampa flight, especially if he had 9 hours to make the connection. Plus, what difference did it make how long he had to lay over, his original plan was to change planes in NY anyway. 

Exactly - Annnnndrei could call Guest Services and tell them there is a flyer who needs assistance who does not speak English, tell his dad to stay at the gate or wherever and they will find him and help him.  To fly there, for $600 is a waste of money.  Annnnnndrei is only doing this to fly in the face of Libby's stifling family:  "My family matters, TOO."

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don’t think she can just throw him out. There’s no domestic violence, he’s been living there, they are married. Since she hasn’t applied for an adjustment of status so that he can get a green card, she’s going to be stuck. She’s sponsored him. I’ll bet she has to file an eviction notice on him. 

She would need to start divorce proceedings and get a legal separation before she could start the eviction process if necessary.

(edited)

My late mother in law hated wearing her seat belt, complaining that it was uncomfortable across her chest. But she was so worried about the police noticing that she was an unbuckled front seat passenger, she used to HOLD the end of the belt across her body the entire ride. I always thought that sounded much more uncomfortable!

Speaking of driving, did anyone notice Ashley when she was confronting Jay on her phone while behind the wheel? Not only was she holding her phone, she had her left leg bent with her foot on the seat! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Obed is obviously loving his moment in the spotlight... a little too much. And the TLC editors are playing games with what he says.

Yeah, unless he needs to explain something with Kabuki puppets there is no reason he couldnt say his piece on video chat.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I haven't seen this yet, but didn't he refuse the trucking roster because he ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BE THERE FOR THE BIRTH OF HIS CHILD?

I have little sympathy for Libby, but she must have that feeling I get when I buy delicious looking Rainier cherries and then they end up being sour and gross.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I haven't seen this yet, but didn't he refuse the trucking roster because he ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BE THERE FOR THE BIRTH OF HIS CHILD?

I have little sympathy for Libby, but she must have that feeling I get when I buy delicious looking Rainier cherries and then they end up being sour and gross.

Libby is sour and gross. Watching her stir shit back and forth between her family and her husband makes me want to punch her fat face through the tv. Does she realize how horrible she looks (personality wise) to the viewers? She is on the same level as Lizzie in Love After Lockup. Deceptive and creepy af.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Wonder if she pulled down the big MR and MRS decal in the bedroom.

Another one I’ve got no sympathy for. She knew exactly how this would end. 

This. 

She said the police would be there if he came over, and they would deport him.  Huh?  They would be more likely to arrest her crazy self because she would attack Jay.  

I am so over them. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I am seriously waiting for the Rainier cherries to arrive. I hate when they are all so delicious and sweet..... except the very last one of the season. It ruins everything til the next season. 

Andrei didn’t seem to want to be obligated to take every run offered. Partly because of the baby but I think he might have been thinking he could pick and choose  (cherry pick? LoL) the runs he wanted. I don’t think he wanted long runs, regardless of the baby. 

• Love 3