Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: More than a Feelin'

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Beth's breasts don't have much support in that shiny aerobics outfit.

I thought the same thing - but even before I saw her in that leotard.  I noticed it when the commercial for WWHL came on, and she has her shirt unbuttoned very low.  

I think someone needs a new lift, or needs to start wearing a bra.

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Apparently firemen came to try and resuscitate Bambi.

16 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well, she lives in a posh hotel.  Also, I don't know how long it took them to come.

I think Tinsley and the dog were at her mother's in Palm Beach.  

I don't see the NYPD or NYFD responding for a dog 911. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

She'd leave shit stains on the carpet.

Firemen rescue kitties out of trees all the time.  They also give oxygen to pets that were rescued from fires, and try to resuscitate any animal they can.  They are A-OK in my book.

From how they described it, that wasn't as preventable as the spray tan stains all over the room.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

Dear God, Luann. Keep the off-key sing-talking in the shower where it belongs. That was bad - and yet, she's not the worst out of the Singing HoWives. They should all go on tour together so that I can avoid all of them in one fell swoop. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 17
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Is the party going to be over by 9?  Why can't those who want to go to the show go to the show and then go to Ramona's party afterwards?

When you hold a surprise party, it's extremely strict.  You can't just have people straggle in late.  I'm sure she said you have to be there AT EIGHT.  Or else, you risk getting there at the same time as the guest of honour. (There was a "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode about this.  Larry showed up late, same time as guest of honour, and he spoiled the surprise.  LOL.)  I'm someone who is often late to parties, but if it's a surprise party (or a movie. I love the movies. Or a sports game.) Dear god no.  I will move heaven and earth to be on time.

11 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Lu wanted to make her cabaret the focus of the season finale - as it was last year.  Ramona's excuse to Lu (we don't want to see you work) and her talking head (coming up with the party idea to get out of the show) was funny. 

It was fucking hilarious

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

Surely everyone else dining on that patio works for production? Cuz let me tell you, my friends and I would put our forks down, order more wine and enjoy the show! No way we would keep our backs turned and act like we didn’t hear that shit show! 

You’re damn straight!  My table would’ve been rubbernecking to the point of whiplash!

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Is the party going to be over by 9?  Why can't those who want to go to the show go to the show and then go to Ramona's party afterwards?

[Because none of them really want to go to the show...]

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
52 minutes ago, bosawks said:

On the one hand it’s kinda sucky to deliberately schedule something so you don’t have to go to Lu’s show.

On the other hand, cabaret....

I actually loved that Ramona did that.

I cracked up and did this

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

I'm still trying to get the image of Beth in that aerobics outfit out of my head.  Between that bone thin body and those bolt ons.....

Doris was fun as the instructor and the class looked like fun.

Barb is a total slob and entitled 'guest'.  Go spray that stuff on in the shower.  Well, don't spray it on at all.  The condition she left that room in was disgusting because it was totally avoidable.

Ro really does miss Mario and he was her true love.  All these dates she goes on is her proving to herself she's still got it even though Mario cheated.  It's kind of sad.

and the glare off the tinfoil, or whatever that jumpsuit from camel toe hell was made from.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

How many of Lu's shows are they expected to attend?!  I agree with Ramona, "we don't want to watch you work." 

That was funny especially after she said they had been talking about it in a group text. It sounded like something one of the other women would say in a snarky context and Ramona decided it would sound diplomatic. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Luann, the Countess of Correctness, saying that Dorinda's aerobics event was "de-passe" - I think she meant passe, and combined it with declasse.  (Sounded like something that Ramona would say.)

I think she was showing off that she knows French.  Dépassé is an actual word and Luann is pretentious as hell.

In case anyone's interested, the video of Feelin' Jovani is up at youtube. Color me surprised that Luann allowed anyone else to be in the video, but I guess that means Bravo paid for it.

Edited by Steph J
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

With removable zip-loc bag liner!

Yassss, hunty!!!! 😍😍😍

5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

and the glare off the tinfoil, or whatever that jumpsuit from camel toe hell was made from.

international man of mystery fembot GIF

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Drunk Dorinda trying to convince Bethenny that "that was bad" - over and over again.

Then Bethenny saying you're right, it was. It was really bad. 

They lost me, WTH were they talking about? Dennis' death? 

Dorinda is not one to talk about Lu kissing B's ass. Dorinda does it all the time with B. She wants so badly for B to like her. Barbara does it, too. B is the queen! 

• Love 8

So in the first few seconds of this episode (and the last few seconds of last week’s episode), Frankel is “hysterically sobbing,” “I wanna go home!” Lu approaches her, and Frankel says in her regular voice, “I don’t want you near me. I really don’t. I don’t want you near me. I don’t,” then she switches right back to the “hysterical sobbing.”

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Then Bethenny saying you're right, it was. It was really bad. 

They lost me, WTH were they talking about? Dennis' death? 

Dorinda is not one to talk about Lu kissing B's ass. Dorinda does it all the time with B. She wants so badly for B to like her. Barbara does it, too. B is the queen! 

I think they were talking about Dennis' death being bad.  Dorinda said something to the effect that the way Bethenny had just pushed on after Dennis' death was scary or abnormal or something.  I think she was trying to get Bethenny to admit that Dennis' death was hard on her and Bethenny has not been acknowledging that by her behavior.  Dennis' death is really bad; it affected Bethenny badly.  But, I could be wrong.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait you can call 911 for a dog?

I was on the verge of tears because she brought back my grief over my own dog's death, and then I found myself snorting with laughter when she said she called 911.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I think they were talking about Dennis' death being bad.  Dorinda said something to the effect that the way Bethenny had just pushed on after Dennis' death was scary or abnormal or something.  I think she was trying to get Bethenny to admit that Dennis' death was hard on her and Bethenny has not been acknowledging that by her behavior.  Dennis' death is really bad; it affected Bethenny badly.  But, I could be wrong.

Yes, this. 

In Lu’s apology she said “I didn’t want to bring it up again, because you had moved on.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I think she was showing off that she knows French.  Dépassé is an actual word and Luann is pretentious as hell.

In case anyone's interested, the video of Feelin' Jovani is up at youtube. Color me surprised that Luann allowed anyone else to be in the video, but I guess that means Bravo paid for it.

Oh, well then, I stand corrected.  I agree with you on Luann being pretentious.  

I saw enough of that video in the clip Andy showed tonight on WWHL - Luann can't even do a good lip sync to her autotuned lyrics!!!  That video is just cringe-y!   Not to insult drag queens, but she really did look like one portraying her, instead of Lu being Lu.  And, talk about something being "depasse" - what I saw of that video looked like a bad 1980's music video from a one-hit wonder band.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Drunk or not, I appreciated Dorinda trying to get Bethenny to realize that. 

• Love 21