Type keyword(s) to search

WTF moments on the View

• Start Topic

On 7/3/2019 at 8:03 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Yes but then Rachel would get all the media attention for being the View brat and Meghan would never stand for that.

The two Arizona ladies fighting it out. 

I remember Abby saying that about not caring. I was stunned by it as she always seemed so sweet. It really didn't seem like her to say that. I think it was during the time the producers were trying to get her to be more like Meghan. She quit shortly after, IIRC.

• Useful 1
On 11/21/2021 at 12:48 PM, falltime said:

So I've been trying to find the clip and the closest is the Barron clip. So she uses 'sick' for something else but she does say democrats always bringing up the kids in cages. But I swear in some segment she says she was tired of hearing about it.

Here is a Twitter comment about her saying it.

Well, I still have to say she bad a horrible take here imo. Every now and then I disagree with Sunny, and this is one of those times. I thought there was much ado about nothing. The mere mention of a child's name and children being separated from their parents are two VERY different things. I agree with what Joy said. One was no big deal as there was no attack, and the other was traumatic and heartbreaking. 

• Love 1