Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: A Salt and Battery

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Higgins said:

I am Whitney's age and grew up in McLean, VA. I do know.

Whitney himself has described his father as a fairly average retire so I imagine he himself knows even better. Patricia also has referenced that time of being a single mother and working on building her art gallery.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Whitney himself has described his father as a fairly average retire so I imagine he himself knows even better. Patricia also has referenced that time of being a single mother and working on building her art gallery.

Ok

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I think they were very wealthy. Maybe not ultra wealthy.

Right!  Very very wealthy, not Altshul-level but rich.

Eta why is my response box lined in gold?  Makes me feel fancy!  (Hope it’s not a bad thing)

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Right!  Very very wealthy, not Altshul-level but rich.

Eta why is my response box lined in gold?  Makes me feel fancy!  (Hope it’s not a bad thing)

It’s lined in gold to give you a reference point of where you left off or where you are at. It doesn’t always work either way, but I suppose that’s it’s intent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Higgins said:

How did they pay for his expensive private schools? He attended Georgetown Day School and GW. Both are very expensive.

I think we’re talking the difference between a reliable and high upper-middle-class salary/income, which could pay for those schools, and true wealth, such as having a net worth in the millions.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I think we’re talking the difference between a reliable and high upper-middle-class salary/income, which could pay for those schools, and true wealth, such as having a net worth in the millions.

I'm positive their net-worth was in the millions.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Sterling said:

Katherine scooping the meatballs out of the box with her hands.  

Can you not open a drawer and look for a spoon?  That was gross.

She did it with the salad, too. Before mangling and crushing the flower stems. I don't care what her lineage is, Kathryn has no class. You have to wonder what her parents were doing when these simple things in life were not taught. I hope she has more common sense when raising her kids. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

She did it with the salad, too. Before mangling and crushing the flower stems. I don't care what her lineage is, Kathryn has no class. You have to wonder what her parents were doing when these simple things in life were not taught. I hope she has more common sense when raising her kids. 

Sadly, I don’t think she has a lot of common sense. I’m also wondering if that dinner wasn’t producer driven. She didn’t seem excited or happy to be doing it for Joe. I think she just went through the motions for the camera segment and then they went out for a private dinner later. She didn’t show care when doing any of it and I’m sure they left by leaving everything in the overloaded garbage and the sink.   

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/21/2019 at 6:08 PM, Neurochick said:

Maybe but the show is as dull as dishwater now.  I think the show is stupid, pretending that Thomas doesn't exist.  The show is worse than its ever been.  Maybe that's why Bravo moved it to Wednesday, hoping more people will watch.  I don't think so.  I don't know why I still watch.  

Oh I so agree with you on how dull this show has become; it’s amazing just how far it sunk without everyone else reacting to T-Rav and his wacky antics as usual. I had a sad feeling this is exactly what would happen when he was fired, and for once I’m not happy to be proven right—-he and Kathryn(by extension) were the heart and soul of this series and saved it from becoming the pointless mess that it’s evolved into this season. 

Although despite none of the guys mentioning him(Kathryn and Eliza obviously have referenced Thomas), I don’t think the series is completely forgetting Thomas. If anything, there’s been a Thomas flashback or two shown on every episode this season. Even the show knows it needs a random T-Rav moment thrown in just for an interesting reference point. Hell, they’re having to drag Ashley back into this mess just to keep things vaguely interesting, which really says it all.

Even though it was great to finally see Patricia camping it up at McDonald’s finally, that entire scene was just so weirdly random. It’s like she’s filming a completely different show now; actually, I’d prefer to watch a Pat/Michael show with all kinds of those delightfully high class-meets lowbrow moments. Screw watching these other guys go camping, I just wanna watch Patricia camping with Michael now.

Best moment of the show for me was seeing Craig and Austen freak out over that black shopcat...like they knew that pussy was looking up at some crazy paranormal shit!

We get it, Eliza: we’ve now gotten three episodes of you telling us about how you “cheated death.” Wish you’d also explain to us why you got cheated with those godawful extensions. Go figure the supposed rich old money gal looks so trashy compared to Danni and Naomi. She’s so try-hard with her desperate need to be relevant.

I actually don’t mind Cameron’s mommy moments. Brings a bit of necessary real world adulting to a show that’s now become focused on showcasing its shiftless bro’s and boring single women with vague jobs. And I appreciate the fact that Chelsea and Madison actually DO work hard as hair stylists and make a point to emphasize how much they work. Although I think Chelsea was maybe hinting around to Madison that they should team up to create some sort of hair product/haircare website they could shill as their little side hustle outside of this show. Just like Craig and his pillows/sewing site, Shep and his clothing site, Naomi and her online boutique, etc.

Craig is wayyyy too sensitive to me. Yes, Shep and Whit were being dicks as usual, but he was also being super whiny and lame around that grill. Homeboy needed to quit taking everything so damned personally and lighten up—-they’d been drinking all day and were being extra goofy by then, so I enjoyed seeing killjoy Craig finally getting pelted with a wiener.

Speaking of getting pelted with wieners, I miss Whitney. He’s still creepy and awkward as ever but he also still makes me laugh in his talking heads.

Kathryn has lost all her prior season favor she earned and officially sucks once again. What a shitty excuse of a friend and date she is; can’t imagine who taught her all her supposed tricks in the bedroom because that’s apparently the only thing she’s able to do well in life. And I’m not often prone to quoting manboy Shep, but she really IS “a fucking child.”

Edited by Sun-Bun
I forgot to mention my wiener-tossing boo Whitney.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 6/20/2019 at 12:14 PM, zenme said:

Some people are just not “baby” people.   When I think about it, I know a lot of women and men who don’t enjoy the baby stage, but are really good at the rest of those stages. I think Cameran adores that baby. They’ll be just fine.

I'm not a baby person. I wasn't raised around them. I've never changed a diaper, never made a bottle and fed one. I'm nervous about holding them. I'm curious and I coo and engage them, but I don't fall all over my self when one is in my presence. I don't have children but I really did want them until the last 5 years. I think I would have learned to be a great mom and know my way around diapers and tantrums.i

That being said, give 'em to me at 3, 4 and 5+ years old and I can handle them with the best of them. I'm you're girl.

• Love 6
On 6/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, ProudMary said:

Yes, that too! Not to mention that there were not just one, but two trash bins in the drawer. I guess she can't be bothered to take out the trash often enough so there's an "overflow" bin. 🙄

Most people I know that have a trash drawer use one bin for trash and the other for recycling. Not saying that is what K is doing, but very well could be. 😇

• Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

Most people I know that have a trash drawer use one bin for trash and the other for recycling. Not saying that is what K is doing, but very well could be. 😇

We saw her put trash in both and then not wash her hands as she pressed down on the trash in both cans in between her climbing on top and using her body weight.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sadly, I don’t think she has a lot of common sense. I’m also wondering if that dinner wasn’t producer driven. She didn’t seem excited or happy to be doing it for Joe. I think she just went through the motions for the camera segment and then they went out for a private dinner later. She didn’t show care when doing any of it and I’m sure they left by leaving everything in the overloaded garbage and the sink.   

Seriously, since when do meatballs and a salad qualify as dinner? 

The entire segment seemed "off." I found myself thinking that she's not really living full time in that house; that she finally got her Charleston house for nights when she's going out downtown. I'm wondering if she's still renting the house in I'on in Mount Pleasant for weeks when she has the kids and the SOB house is, as many have suspected, being paid for by a sponsor.

As for the Rolls-Royce, I've got nuthin'. 🤪

• Love 4
On 6/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, ProudMary said:

Yes, that too! Not to mention that there were not just one, but two trash bins in the drawer. I guess she can't be bothered to take out the trash often enough so there's an "overflow" bin. 🙄

We have two trash cans in the same configuration.  One of them is for recycling, not an overflow.  LOL.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

To be fair, those were hydrangeas.  In order for hydrangeas to uptake water into the bloom, the very woody stalks should be crushed.  I usually use a hammer.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, connieinnc said:

1 hour ago, classicingenue said:

We have two trash cans in the same configuration.  One of them is for recycling, not an overflow.  LOL.

And that makes perfect sense, but Kathryn had both bins (over)filled with garbage.  If she can't even be bothered to grab a spoon out of a nearby drawer to put meatballs on a plate, do you honestly believe she's taking the time to recycle?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, classicingenue said:

To be fair, those were hydrangeas.  In order for hydrangeas to uptake water into the bloom, the very woody stalks should be crushed.  I usually use a hammer.

I doubt Kathryn knew that. She just wanted them to "look pretty" in the shallow bowl. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, izabella said:

Kathryn and Craig are very similar.  They are both inept at simple, life things.

I would probably challenge that statement and say that Kathryn is inept while Craig is mostly lazy...unless it's waking up early. Craig seems completely inept at waking up early which results in him being lazy and disorganized in every other area of his life. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I would probably challenge that statement and say that Kathryn is inept while Craig is mostly lazy...unless it's waking up early. Craig seems completely inept at waking up early which results in him being lazy and disorganized in every other area of his life. 

See I think Craig is one of those people that had a lot of invisible support growing up and who developed thinking he was prepared to deal with the world when in actuality he had no idea how things worked. He strikes me as the knid of guy where every meal was prepared by some adult, laundry appeared an he just needed to put it away, he got a car at 18 but never had to pay a note or insurance, and school was completed with a lot of mom and dad reminding him about deadlines, and bringing forgotten homework to him. Fast forward four years and he's gotten through college on the back of shared outlines and class notes from his fraternity, mom still calling to remind him to make sure he registers for classes or completes assignments, help from various girlfriends and women who have taken pity on him, and charming those professors willing to take pity on a hapless student.

Edited by Rlb8031
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

I think probably the main reason Cam's husband doesn't want to be on the show is because he likely works A LOT and don't want to screw up his schedule with filming.  If you notice on any reality tv show, hardly anyone actually works a full time job. Granted filming doesn't take up a lot of time during the year but it can take up a lot of time in the time frame they film and that could probably put a huge wrench in someone's regular work schedule.  And he's on Cam's IG plenty so it's not like we don't see him at all. 

• Love 5

For the first time I felt quite pissy towards Michael.

If he Patricia regularly go to McDonald's, and I believe they do, when they order her "usual" they would know McDs puts ketchup on their cheese burgers. So why say "no tomato" and when told "it doesn't come with tomato..." at the end he corrects the hardworking employee " No ketchup please, that's a tomato." Asshole! Just say "no ketchup!" in the first place Michael if it's your "usual" fucking order .

Then "A paper napkin!?!" from Pat. Bitch please.

All I thought was "Pompous fake filler bullshit!"

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

Fast forward four years and he's gotten through college on the back of shared outlines and class notes from his fraternity, mom still calling to remind him to make sure he registers for classes or completes assignments, help from various girlfriends and women who have taken pity on him, and charming those professors willing to take pity on a hapless student.

The problem is he is no longer a college student but a 30 year old man.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think probably the main reason Cam's husband doesn't want to be on the show is because he likely works A LOT and don't want to screw up his schedule with filming.  If you notice on any reality tv show, hardly anyone actually works a full time job. Granted filming doesn't take up a lot of time during the year but it can take up a lot of time in the time frame they film and that could probably put a huge wrench in someone's regular work schedule.  And he's on Cam's IG plenty so it's not like we don't see him at all. 

I'm willing to bet its his professional reputation he is concerned about -- and rightfully so.  If I'm being prepped for surgery and the anesthesiologist comes in to introduce himself, it would seriously undermine my confidence if it was someone I'd seen on tv being a drunken fool or engaging in the nonsense these fools do.  

I would not want some reality tv chucklehead as part of the surgical team working on me. 

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Sorry Whitney, Justin Bieber actually had a real music career.

I rewatched this episode and I think he meant his hair was similar to Bieber not his music career.  (at least I hope that's what he meant)

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

For the first time I felt quite pissy towards Michael.

If he Patricia regularly go to McDonald's, and I believe they do, when they order her "usual" they would know McDs puts ketchup on their cheese burgers. So why say "no tomato" and when told "it doesn't come with tomato..." at the end he corrects the hardworking employee " No ketchup please, that's a tomato." Asshole! Just say "no ketchup!" in the first place Michael if it's your "usual" fucking order .

Then "A paper napkin!?!" from Pat. Bitch please.

All I thought was "Pompous fake filler bullshit!"

IRL yeah that would piss anyone off but I've always viewed Michael & Patricia's relationship as T.V. fun so it doesn't bother me.  I actually LOL'ed at the disgust over paper napkins--did she really think cloth would be served?  I still want a Pat, Whit, and Michael spin off!

ITA with everyone that Shep and Whit were fairly mean to Craig.  Yeah I get Shep saying it's just guys busting each other's balls but if you see it's bothering one of your friends then just lay off.  If I remember Whit even said that to Craig.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

did she really think cloth would be served? 

Yes because it was he had already put the cloth napkin out he just forgot to remove the paper one.

I don’t mind their back and forth snobbery or even when she is having a dinner party but when they take it out on a fast food worker just doing his job I don’t find it amusing.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA with everyone that Shep and Whit were fairly mean to Craig.  Yeah I get Shep saying it's just guys busting each other's balls but if you see it's bothering one of your friends then just lay off.  If I remember Whit even said that to Craig.

Yeah, it's just guys busting some balls until someone gets punched in the mouth.  Shep never has and never will be able to not take it too far and Whitney is too much of a shit-stirring troll to stop him from doing it.  

I used to like Shep until I saw that.  No thanks.  Now he's just another overgrown frat boy who defends all his bad behavior by putting his hands up and saying "I'm just kidding" before making it seem like you're the problem for not finding it funny.

• Love 12
On 6/19/2019 at 10:16 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

3) Beautiful RV!  But what's up with the granny decor inside?  

4)  Had to laugh about the doors never opening.  My parents had a small truck camper and we ALWAYS had the same problem.

Trust me, that was not the original decor from the mfgr.  I believe the door problem was more operator error than anything.  Also, I would guess that this unit was culled from rental stock somewhere, so likely has been misused/abused.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/21/2019 at 8:10 PM, Neurochick said:

Whitney and Shep were awful to Craig, because they're jealous of him.  Why?  Because Craig is young and Whitney and Shep are two aging preppy frat boys.  Not attractive at all.

This is how I feel as well. As a general rule I dislike the cliche “you’re just jealous” to justify bad behavior but I do think it applies here with Shep to Craig. 

Ive never seen any of these people in real life but I suspect Craig is just devastatingly handsome. He’s hot on camera but I bet he’s wowza in real life (bet Cam is too). 

Shep doth protest too much with all the couch talk but we all know ole Conover could score the best looking one night stand should he choose to. And petty shit like that would bother Shep. 

TMI but it’s hard for me to think of Kathryn as a rock star in bed due to overall lack of...anything. She is boring and dull.  I think Joe probably wants the camera time. I’ve had better chemistry with randos in line at a Walgreens.

Its really boring for me to watch Danni’s shock and awe at how Kathryn isn’t the best friend she believes she should be. Who would even have that expectation given the facts?  Boring storyline. 

I think my issue with Cameran is her insistence to come across as an average gal. Indeed she personifies “charmed”.  She checks every box of what on paper we all want yet she has this  need to let us know her trials and tribulations. It reads fake and turns me off. Do I think she has problems?  I do, we all do to some extent but she’s selling us a line of bullshit. 

Tyson was the highlight of the episode. I love him so much. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Eh I get the feeling that Shep bullying Craig is yet another producer thing.

Or at least they choose to film a lot of it and put it on the air.

Maybe it started out as a genuine envy thing but now do they have any other stories?

Remember how it started a couple of seasons ago.  Craig wasn't finishing law school nor actually taking the bar exam.  He wasted a lot of time going out every night, waking up late and wasted.

Then he got with Naomi and he supposedly had his shit together.  But eventually she got fed up with him not taking the bar, sewing instead and he got fed up that she wasn't his ride or die girl.

Now, this is the third season of this and Craig has no responsibilities to anyone else.  Yet when he's suppose to meet other cast members for his scenes, they're having to drag him out of bed.

And then he pulled the pillow party thing too.

So they have a reason to be annoyed with him.  But I think it's for show, Craig is now the no good lazy slob character.

Oh and notice that after the season premier, where he showed up with a date, he's not being reined in by a woman?  So this whole Shep is jealous because Craig is young doesn't necessarily fly either.

In any event, remember that some of these scenes are shot over and over with the cast repeating the same lines.  So they're always putting on a show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 5:19 AM, cameron said:

$1.50 for a hot dog and refillable drink at Costco is quite the deal.

I'm a combo pizza slice girl myself even though I have to pick off the pepperoni to my husband's delight.

The stupidest thing they did in my area was taking the polish dog off the menu. I didn't like the polish dogs but hubby sure did.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, Mindthinkr said:

My favorite line in the article was “tradional lawn warts”. It was describing their lack of enthusiasm over things that place on their landscapes such as garden gnomes, pink flamingos etc.. Thanks for the link. It was an interesting read. 

"Lawn warts" 

Ooooohh I'm gonna use that! 😄

• Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, walnutqueen said:

Dang, now I'm contemplating going to my nearby Costco and splurging on a hot dog!

I'd go with you, order a slice of combo. Wanna share a churo?

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

I'm a combo pizza slice girl myself even though I have to pick off the pepperoni to my husband's delight.

The stupidest thing they did in my area was taking the polish dog off the menu. I didn't like the polish dogs but hubby sure did.

You can order cheese only. It should always be available unless weird timing and then a short wait. I’m a cheese girl too 🙂

I don’t know what a combo is on reread. So this is likely bad advice sorry 

Edited by KnoxForPres
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

You can order cheese only. It should always be available unless weird timing and then a short wait. I’m a cheese girl too 🙂

I don’t know what a combo is on reread. So this is likely bad advice sorry 

I would gladly give you my extra cheese.

The Costco combo is sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom. I like everything but the pepperoni.

When ordering elsewhere I'm one of the weirdos that will order heavier on the sauce with a light sprinkling of cheese, a ton of toppings... double sausage, ricotta, olives, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, roasted grape tomatoes, salt and fresh italian herb seasoning, well done. It's what I like.

I'm game to eat any pizza but I will pick stuff off and too much cheese off and give it to those who enjoy it more than I would.

• Love 2

I'm totally suspicious of this new man of Kat's being okay with being on TV after he has already had a scandal on his hands. He's obviously looking for fame.  Hey guess what buddy, the show is the worst it has ever been. Thanks for your appearance!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Craig’s major problem is that he drinks too much and has too few responsibilities. He’s a Bravo-lebrity getting a big check for a couple of month’s work so he’s not motivated to be productive the rest of the year. He makes enough to hire someone to take on most of his responsibilities so he can loaf around and nurse his hangovers. I miss the Craig who got excited about making a backyard garden and embroidering a gift for Cam. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Can we please stop talking about the goddamned pizza at Costco?  You're making me hungry but it has no relevance to this storyline. 

The McD's storyline is totally fabricated, IMO.  Why would she not just have Michael do take out?  If, he really is her butler.  Please.  The cloth napkin vs. paper, the bottle of wine from the trunk, the pouring of glass:  all staged.  Do the producers actually try to work my last nerve?

Edited by xingu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2019 at 6:42 PM, KnoxForPres said:

This is how I feel as well. As a general rule I dislike the cliche “you’re just jealous” to justify bad behavior but I do think it applies here with Shep to Craig. 

Ive never seen any of these people in real life but I suspect Craig is just devastatingly handsome. He’s hot on camera but I bet he’s wowza in real life (bet Cam is too). 

Shep doth protest too much with all the couch talk but we all know ole Conover could score the best looking one night stand should he choose to. And petty shit like that would bother Shep. 

Bravo just aired the S2 finale—the one with Kathryn running after Thomas screaming that she wasn’t going to let him leave her. Craig and Shep were auctioned off at Patricia’s event and Kelsea Ballerini, the country singer, bid 5,000 on Craig. Cam bought Shep and was the only bidder at 1,750. 

Shep’s reaction? “Why would anyone want Craig? He’s so stupid!” He proceeds to be pissy the entire night and fight with Craig about his “fake date.” Shep sucks. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, xingu said:

Can we please stop talking about the goddamned pizza at Costco?  You're making me hungry but it has no relevance to this storyline. 

The McD's storyline is totally fabricated, IMO.  Why would she not just have Michael do take out?  If, he really is her butler.  Please.  The cloth napkin vs. paper, the bottle of wine from the trunk, the pouring of glass:  all staged.  Do the producers actually try to work my last nerve?

But Costco pizza is relevant to the episode. Miss. Patricia brought it up as one of her top 3 fast foods so we have to talk about it.😁

• Love 2
9 hours ago, xingu said:

Why would she not just have Michael do take out?  I

Fast food needs to be eaten immediately! Nothing worse than a lukewarm fast food burger and fries.

• Love 5
On 6/25/2019 at 10:22 AM, Giselle said:

"Lawn warts" 

Ooooohh I'm gonna use that! 😄

I have a yard that doesn't face anyone but us and I keep threatening my husband w flamingos/gnomes/pinwheel whirlygigs/and enough solar lights to see them from space.   I also LOVE this name!  I don't want this jazz because I think it is stylish, for some reason they make me smile.  HA!

On 6/25/2019 at 10:33 AM, Giselle said:

I'd go with you, order a slice of combo. Wanna share a churo?

Sharing a churro?  That is simply crazy talk.  🤣

• Love 4

Kathryn's weight loss was so quick, at the start of the season she has rounder all over and the last few episodes she is really thin.  I hate to say someone is on drugs but her behavior and weight loss seem a little drug fueled.  That performance on the pier with Thomas was not normal.

What happened to her job at that clothing store?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kathryn's weight loss was so quick, at the start of the season she has rounder all over and the last few episodes she is really thin.  I hate to say someone is on drugs but her behavior and weight loss seem a little drug fueled.  That performance on the pier with Thomas was not normal.

What happened to her job at that clothing store?

OMG, I just realized I was watching an old season...such an old geezer move! Sorry about that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I have a yard that doesn't face anyone but us and I keep threatening my husband w flamingos/gnomes/pinwheel whirlygigs/and enough solar lights to see them from space.   I also LOVE this name!  I don't want this jazz because I think it is stylish, for some reason they make me smile.  HA!

Sharing a churro?  That is simply crazy talk.  🤣

Make sure you put glow in the dark eyes on those flamingos and gnomes.

It may be, but one of my quirks is sharing food even with strangers.  I've bought a box of popsicles, took one for myself then gave the rest away to the people in line. I've cut off a piece of my fried calamari steak and gave it to people at the next table over because they had never had squid before. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
Just now, Giselle said:

Make suer you put glow in the dark eyes on those flamingos and gnomes.

It may be, but one of my quirks is sharing food even with strangers.  I've bought a box of popsicles, taken one for myself then gave the rest away to the people in line. I've cut off a piece of my fried calamari steak and gave it to people at the next table over because they had never had squid before. 

Fab idea!!!  I told him I want googly eyes on the hedges in our yard.  

That is very nice of you!  If a churro lands in my hand it is all MINE!!!!!