Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: A Salt and Battery

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Fab idea!!!  I told him I want googly eyes on the hedges in our yard.  

That is very nice of you!  If a churro lands in my hand it is all MINE!!!!!

Thank you. It's a fun to do. 

• Love 1
On 6/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, Mindthinkr said:

It’s lined in gold to give you a reference point of where you left off or where you are at. It doesn’t always work either way, but I suppose that’s it’s intent. 

And I thought it was because I said something great. Haha.  Only kidding.  In other words, it’s a book mark?

On 6/23/2019 at 10:27 AM, bichonblitz said:

She did it with the salad, too. Before mangling and crushing the flower stems. I don't care what her lineage is, Kathryn has no class. You have to wonder what her parents were doing when these simple things in life were not taught. I hope she has more common sense when raising her kids. 

Katherine is a ditz.  I liked her when she was with Thomas, young and dumb.  Now she’s a Mother and still is dumb, and a liar, and a caniver.  Also a spoiled brat.  Oh, I forgot town tramp.  I’ve loved this show from the beginning, but it has lost its way.  Cameron complaining about motherhood, three guys floundering not working, just drinking beer, the girls with no boyfriends, etc.  it’s boring.  Austin, God’s gift to women, he thinks running around his underwear after a threesome is sexy?  Come on.

• Love 4
On 6/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, Hockey Addict said:

After watching again I wonder....why is the potential nanny's belief in astrology important? Is she expected to consult Palmer's horoscope for something? If Palmer is a certain sign and the nanny isn't compatable with said sign is that a deal breaker for Cam? Okay, only kidding but really?

I think Cam was being funny. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 9:29 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Oh, I was joking around with the Cam/Drita comparison. Sorry, I didn't mean to insult one of your faves!  Lee D'Avanzo wouldn't appear on the show even after he became a civilian living at home, and Drita was always shouting at him on the phone.  What I don't like about either scenario is that I am giving up (arguably) valuable time to watch these people, and I don't tune in to watch them FaceTime.  I certainly don't tune in to see them putting away baby clothes and talking on the phone, regardless of the reason.  I take that as an insult from Bravo.  

I don't think Cameran brings much to the show.  If she doesn't want to film her real experience, for love or for money, I think she should be cast aside for someone who will (and hopefully that person will actually be entertaining).  

I love Cam. I love her chats with Jason about the emotion of putting away baby clothes (exactly like what happened for me for all three of my babies). I don’t need Jason in my life. I’m not sure what real experiences of hers she’s denying us that we should feel we’re entitled to. She did Real World so we’ve had a chance to be bigger voyeurs wrt her. She’s the second mom figure in the group (after Patricia) and I find her entertaining (like when she asks the nanny candidate about astrology, obviously being funny) and charming. 

Edited by AUJulia
Typo
  • Love 4
On 6/19/2019 at 10:27 PM, Jets4274 said:

I think Patricia was a little sauced when making the Mickey-D run.  Come on - having the butler draw out vino and service in the parking lot?  If so, it makes me love her even more.

The opulence of it all makes me swoon!

On 6/19/2019 at 10:27 PM, Jets4274 said:

I think Patricia was a little sauced when making the Mickey-D run.  Come on - having the butler draw out vino and service in the parking lot?  If so, it makes me love her even more.