Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: A Salt and Battery

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Whitney wasn’t born to it. His dad was a financial advisor who later being a bank executive and they were well off but not old money or even wealthy. Patricia didn’t became really wealthy until she married Arthur Altschul when Whitney was in his late 20s.  

So he's been used to it for 20 years.

Doubt he was eating organic, non GMO all the time before then.

• Love 3

If Whitney is really eating vegan/vegetarian, I would imagine there would be some interesting side effects to scarfing down that hot dog out of nowhere.  I don't think his tummy would be very happy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

If Whitney is really eating vegan/vegetarian, I would imagine there would be some interesting side effects to scarfing down that hot dog out of nowhere.  I don't think his tummy would be very happy. 

And based on what Patricia and Michael said he wasn’t eating meat. 

12 minutes ago, scrb said:

So he's been used to it for 20 years.

Doubt he was eating organic, non GMO all the time before then.

He probably was since the first commercially available gmo food appeared in 1994 when he was also in his mid twenties. It used to be quite easy to avoid those not made the old school way.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

Why shouldn't she use daycare? She makes a six figure yearly salary at her job on the show. She also does all the voiceovers for the show, so is Palmer supposed to run around unsupervised? I'm sure she get plenty of offers where even if she uses an manager, she still has to keep a finger on the pulse, plus interviews, etc.  Without mentioning the show it seems like she has to justify child care when of course she is overwhelmed.  

If she wanted to work and hire help, that would be fine.  The problem is that she blathers on and on about "I have no one to talk to .... whine, whine, whine"  BALONEY!  She has no one to LISTEN TO HER.  I suspect she has to be the center of attention.  Besides, she could take Palmer for a walk in any tourist area and SOMEONE would recognize her.  

Some other things:  real estate is often more of an evening/weekend career.  Voiceovers in a studio take about 20 minutes. She also has her mother to watch her daughter.  Most of her work on Southern Charm involves going to lunch or a dinner party.  

Don't pretend that you are like any other working mother struggling to find daycare.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And based on what Patricia and Michael said he wasn’t eating meat. 

He probably was since the first commercially available gmo food appeared in 1994 when he was also in his mid twenties. It used to be quite easy to avoid those not made the old school way.

Organic is one thing, there are valid reasons for trying to avoid chemicals in the food supply chain if possible.

But the anti-GMO thing is in the same corner as anti-vaccine.

• Love 5

I felt bad for Austen, but especially Craig. Shep and Whitney treated them like they were the hired help. They sat and watched them work and when it was done, they criticize every bit of their efforts. They assigned tasks for them and then began doing it themselves...which would have likely ended up being used against them. They intentionally poked at him and then when he was fed up with it, they acted like he was crazy and couldn't understand why he was upset. Shep talking about his own brother, clearly Shep shines in the bully role.

And if Whitney has such specific dietary requirements, why the hell didn't he pack some food that he could eat?

• Love 16
2 hours ago, scrb said:

But the anti-GMO thing is in the same corner as anti-vaccine.

Beg to differ.  But that's for another place and time.

Meanwhile, Shep and Whitney are mean girls, Austen's a numbnut, and Craig's a whiny little bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, mandymax said:

I've never really understood why people were so quick to defend Craig, as he's been shown to be one of the laziest people I've ever seen in "action."  For someone who has had such incredible opportunities handed to him as a result of this show, he certainly doesn't seem to grasp how fortunate he is and instead is wasting it all with no foresight to recognize that one day, all of this will go away, and he'll then be left to his own devices.

I think it's because he seems to have a good heart, especially compared to the other men on this show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't see him bullying anyone or being a dick just to be a dick. He's just as lazy and shiftless as Shep and the others, but he's not calling people white trash in his spare time, for example. 

Granted, the bar is low on this show, so maybe by now my expectations are warped. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
22 hours ago, TruffleHog said:

Who cuts flowers with a serrated knife?!?   And directly on the countertop.   I hope the home owners required a large security deposit from Kathryn. 

Really. Common sense seems to elude Kathryn completely.

• Love 6

This episode gave me whiplash. Did Eliza have a lobotomy since that dinner party? Suddenly she's team Kathryn when Kathryn isn't around. The horses were nice tho. Madison is called a hair dresser since we meet her then we find out she owns her salon. Which must have made watching Austen's business shenanigans as infuriating as his cheating. And why is Chelsea creeping up on Madison like a gorilla in the mist for a partnership? She basically just asked Madison to marry her. I got nothing for the guys and their 'camping' trip. They're just gross.

• Love 5

Did anyone else notice the sly, "ka-ching" grin on the face of the sales associate working at the outdoor store?  Those guys spent thousands of dollars buying stuff that another poster wisely noted they would never use again.  Hope she works on commission.

Austin is such a goober, the way he was sitting there all pissed off because the camping trip was supposed to be about helping HIM get over Madison, and instead it wound up being yet another episode of the "Shep is a Dickhead" show.

Also, I really pray that wasn't salt that Craig was shaking onto those hamburgers.  GOD.  Hopefully it was one of those all-in-one seasonings packages you can buy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Oosala said:

Also, I really pray that wasn't salt that Craig was shaking onto those hamburgers.  GOD.  Hopefully it was one of those all-in-one seasonings packages you can buy.

It was definitely salt. 

3 hours ago, Double A said:

Did Eliza have a lobotomy since that dinner party? Suddenly she's team Kathryn when Kathryn isn't around.

No Cam told her how she was come off. Eliza has known Cam since she was 12 because that’s when Cam started dating Jason who is friends with family. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, rideashire said:

I think it's because he seems to have a good heart, especially compared to the other men on this show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't see him bullying anyone or being a dick just to be a dick. He's just as lazy and shiftless as Shep and the others, but he's not calling people white trash in his spare time, for example. 

Granted, the bar is low on this show, so maybe by now my expectations are warped. 

You're right.  I've noticed more than once - most recently during last season's reunion with Ashley - that he has a way of asking pointed questions pertaining to a person's well-being, and he does it in such a way that it's non-confrontational, non-accusatory, and shows genuine concern.  He does have that gift.

• Love 12
On 6/19/2019 at 11:50 PM, TruffleHog said:

Who cuts flowers with a serrated knife?!?   And directly on the countertop.   I hope the home owners required a large security deposit from Kathryn. 

Even worse, after the boyfriend finished cutting the flowers for her she took them and  bent and crushed the stems with her hands so they would fit in to that shallow bowl! It hurt my heart. What did those beautiful flowers ever do to be manhandled by Kathryn like that? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, rideashire said:

I came here to say pretty much the same thing.  Craig isn't cruel.  I know he and Naomi had some scenes where he could be a jerk to her but she could be one as well.  Shep and Whitney both disgusted me during this episode......I remembered why Whitney was much more likable in VERY small doses.  I find it hard to believe if he were in all these punk rock bands that he kept to a strict diet.....

I really like Chelsea but bringing up going into partnership with Austen's ex is a little odd.   

I wanted Austen to take up for Craig but in all honesty they would have just piled on him and not taken any responsibility.     

• Love 11
22 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Does anyone else find it odd that Cameron is allowed to keep her husband off the show?  I'm not asking whether there is precedent for it.  I'm not asking whether anyone thinks she should be axed, but does anyone find it odd?  It's really of no moment to me not whether Jason is absent because he's a physician, naturally shy or too busy solving cold fusion.  He's Cameran's husband and we never met him.  That's...not right. 

Also, does anyone find Cameran's missing husband to be a notch weirder than the rest of the cast supposedly not showing us their "entire real lives"?  I mean, when we say "entire lives," I don't want their entire lives, never said I did.  I don't want to see them going to the bathroom, I don't need to see them filling their cars with petrol or paying bills online, and I don't need to see them showering (you hear me on that last one, Bravo?!?)  But what is, for example, Naomie, not sharing that is as big as a spouse?  What is Austen holding back?  Are Chelsea and Craig secretly married?  How is anyone shielding the audience from their real life the way that Cameran is?  

When Whitney appeared reluctant to show the vast bulk of his personal life, he did what I consider the right thing and took a backseat on the show, which resulted in mere guest appearances.  Am I alone in thinking this?

Because sometimes...

72550239-CC3A-4DEA-89A2-EA04FA382ECB-1694-00000144C0A32DCC.thumb.jpg.be5fe97dd7850f4c5aa410be199f445e.jpg

I think if you are on a reality show, then you should have to show your reality, including your spouse and children.  The only time I would be willing to employ a balancing test is if there is a court order preventing someone from showing their minor children.  Then I would look at each individual person and decide whether they bring enough to the show (like Tamra Barney and Bethenny Frankel--even though I hate them, they deliver).  If someone is not delivering heartily, and they keep an entire major portion of their lives off the show, I think they should be gone.  There are too many sacred cows around these Bravo franchises.  Just move on.  

I mean, can anyone imagine the people who would be willing to film if the casting call went out:  "Petite dirty blonde who married into some wealth from the greater Charleston area wanted.  No need to get hands dirty.  No need to say or do anything controversial.  Just show up to drink, narrate the damn thing and show your spawn and your husband."  I think there would literally be hundreds of women willing to fill Cameran's spot, and there would likely be several dozen who are far more interesting.  Next!

But reality shows don't work that way. If you are going to be featured on a reoccurring basis, each individual has to agree and sign away their rights. Cameron could never commit to Jason (or even Palmer if she is of a certain age) participating in the show if they did not want to.  And in practice, producers have learned over time that people will do certain things to prevent being filmed if they truly do not want to be. So, no shows don't bother to try and force people to participate if they are hellbent on NOT appearing on the show. I'm thinking about one of the doctors in Married to Medicine. She has three kids, a college-aged son, a high school aged son and a tween daughter. Her middle child absolutely refuses to be on the show. She has mentioned him once or twice in passing, but you NEVER see him. To the point that Andy asked a question of her at one of their reunions about why that was. She made it clear that he had no interest in being on camera and that she would never force him to participate, so only the oldest and youngest film for the show. Jason's participation (or lack thereof) isn't surprising given his profession and isn't unusual. I think folks tend to wonder about it because of the high famewhore quotient on all of these shows. It stands out when someone doesn't want to be filmed or be on camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

But reality shows don't work that way. If you are going to be featured on a reoccurring basis, each individual has to agree and sign away their rights. Cameron could never commit to Jason (or even Palmer if she is of a certain age) participating in the show if they did not want to.  And in practice, producers have learned over time that people will do certain things to prevent being filmed if they truly do not want to be. So, no shows don't bother to try and force people to participate if they are hellbent on NOT appearing on the show. I'm thinking about one of the doctors in Married to Medicine. She has three kids, a college-aged son, a high school aged son and a tween daughter. Her middle child absolutely refuses to be on the show. She has mentioned him once or twice in passing, but you NEVER see him. To the point that Andy asked a question of her at one of their reunions about why that was. She made it clear that he had no interest in being on camera and that she would never force him to participate, so only the oldest and youngest film for the show. Jason's participation (or lack thereof) isn't surprising given his profession and isn't unusual. I think folks tend to wonder about it because of the high famewhore quotient on all of these shows. It stands out when someone doesn't want to be filmed or be on camera.

It really makes me respect Cam more that her husband isn't on the show.  She deserves to have a life outside of the camera's and to keep certain aspects personal.  Back when Ozzie and Sharon had their show, the oldest daughter refused to be on the show if I remember right. Plus with editor manipulation being able to make a person look good or bad, it is just too risky if you have an actual career that doesn't need to be promoted.     

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, AnnieHeights said:

It really makes me respect Cam more that her husband isn't on the show.  She deserves to have a life outside of the camera's and to keep certain aspects personal.  Back when Ozzie and Sharon had their show, the oldest daughter refused to be on the show if I remember right. Plus with editor manipulation being able to make a person look good or bad, it is just too risky if you have an actual career that doesn't need to be promoted.     

If I'm not mistaken, Cam has said that it was her husband's decision not to appear on the show. It seems more like a situation of Cam respecting her husband's right to his individual privacy and making that a stipulation of her own participation on the show. Too many women on the Real Housewives franchise have talked about having to convince their husband to be on the show and many of those marriages have ended in divorce. For whatever reason Cam's husband chooses not to film, it's a good call for him and their marriage because if he was on the show, at some point, the show would try really hard to make their marriage tabloid fodder for the sake of ratings and drama.

• Love 16
On 6/20/2019 at 5:19 AM, cameron said:

$1.50 for a hot dog and refillable drink at Costco is quite the deal.

Back in the day, there used to be other warehouse clubs in our area.  Costco took them all over.

The previous one, whose name I can't recall, used to offer Hebrew National hot dogs and larger sausages with sauerkraut.

Hebrew National used to advertise how they didn't use any adulterated meat and animal parts like other hot dog makers did.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnieHeights said:

It's not out of respect that Cam's husband isn't on the show, he's a doctor with a patient base and as such has enough common sense about his career not to appear and talk about his home life.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Back in the day, there used to be other warehouse clubs in our area.  Costco took them all over.

The previous one, whose name I can't recall, used to offer Hebrew National hot dogs and larger sausages with sauerkraut.

Hebrew National used to advertise how they didn't use any adulterated meat and animal parts like other hot dog makers did.

Costco's hotdogs are Hebrew National. Only hotdogs I will eat. No sausage with sauerkraut, though. That sounds awesome.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, jmcd44 said:

Her flowered top was the first item I've ever looked up to see what it was.  Of course it is sold out and very expensive.  So pretty!

What brand is it?  Just curious.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, mandymax said:

I've never really understood why people were so quick to defend Craig, as he's been shown to be one of the laziest people I've ever seen in "action."  For someone who has had such incredible opportunities handed to him as a result of this show, he certainly doesn't seem to grasp how fortunate he is and instead is wasting it all with no foresight to recognize that one day, all of this will go away, and he'll then be left to his own devices.

Craig has been (not sure if he still does it) donating his time and law knowledge to charity.  I don't understand why people get upset about other people being lazy.  Some people have a lot of energy, go-get-ers, and some people are just naturally not fast-paced.  Everyone goes at their own speed.

15 hours ago, Oosala said:

It looked like Mr. Grill seasoning - lots of salt but NOT all salt.

1 hour ago, CatMomma said:

Costco's hotdogs are Hebrew National. Only hotdogs I will eat. No sausage with sauerkraut, though. That sounds awesome.

I thought it was advertised as Kirkland brand, and they don't use Hebrew National anymore.  

I only like Vienna hot dogs, not sure if they are 100% beef but they are delicious.

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I mean, can anyone imagine the people who would be willing to film if the casting call went out:  "Petite dirty blonde who married into some wealth from the greater Charleston area wanted.  No need to get hands dirty.  No need to say or do anything controversial.  Just show up to drink, narrate the damn thing and show your spawn and your husband."  I think there would literally be hundreds of women willing to fill Cameran's spot, and there would likely be several dozen who are far more interesting.  Next!

Oh I am sure of that!  

I am also trying to figure out what is interesting about her, boring Danni or Naomi.  There is nothing brought to the table.  The guys are kind of funny, I used to find Thomas so strange it was amusing.  I may have asked this before but what is so interesting about them that I should watch them on tv?  Is there something I am missing?  I think you could substitute them out and replace them and no one would notice.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:41 PM, biakbiak said:

It actually reads like the person who wrote the article was just trying to jam as much Limehouse gossip as he could into two paragraphs since it was actually listed before the scandal/divorce and isn’t owned by her parents.

It (was) is owned by her grandfather, Buck.

Man, I thought that Shep and Whitney were being reasonable. Craig is too emotional, and it's been his problem for many things. He wants to be applauded for everything he does. He half heartedly throws some burgers on the grill, dousing them with salt, and then gets mad when people are like, "that's too much!" If I were Craig,  I would have played it so different. I would have made food for myself, and that's it. 

In any case, Craig is not going to be coupling up with Shep or Whitney any time soon.

I finally figured out the deal with Shep's hair. He is channeling 1990's Kirk Cameron. They have the same same hair! 

I thought they guys were funny at the campsite. Shep and Whitney, IMO were rightfully calling out Craig who was totally half assing it. 

That said, I think Craig is adorable and fun. But I also think he might have some mental problems. I don't know what they are, but something about him is off. He's cute though. Austin is another one of those dudes that if his parents weren't taking care of him he'd be homeless. There is about 1 brain cell that Craig and Austin both share. I think Shep and Whitney are legit intelligent. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cameron said:

It's not out of respect that Cam's husband isn't on the show, he's a doctor with a patient base and as such has enough common sense about his career not to appear and talk about his home life.

He's an anesthesiologist. Do they have client bases? There are plenty of reality shows that have women with Dr. husbands that appear on the show. Some of the women are Dr's themselves.  If Cam's husband doesn't want to appear on the show then so be it, however, it makes Cam look out of place on the show to film in her house, go to parties and events without her husband. If the producers are fine with it then it will continue on that way. This show is circling the drain anyway. Every reality show needs a good villan and with Thomas gone this show sucks. 

• Love 3
On 6/19/2019 at 10:03 PM, Emmeline said:

I can understand why they gave Thomas the axe but I miss his drama.  

Maybe but the show is as dull as dishwater now.  I think the show is stupid, pretending that Thomas doesn't exist.  The show is worse than its ever been.  Maybe that's why Bravo moved it to Wednesday, hoping more people will watch.  I don't think so.  I don't know why I still watch.  

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He's an anesthesiologist. Do they have client bases? There are plenty of reality shows that have women with Dr. husbands that appear on the show. Some of the women are Dr's themselves.  If Cam's husband doesn't want to appear on the show then so be it, however, it makes Cam look out of place on the show to film in her house, go to parties and events without her husband. If the producers are fine with it then it will continue on that way. This show is circling the drain anyway. Every reality show needs a good villan and with Thomas gone this show sucks. 

I said patient not client.  Not sure that a board certified doctor wants to subject his private life to tv.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, cameron said:

I said patient not client.  Not sure that a board certified doctor wants to subject his private life to tv.

Well, some do. Not saying it's a wise choice but they definitely do. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Married to Medicine are two examples.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Craig has been (not sure if he still does it) donating his time and law knowledge to charity. 

Has he actually done this or did he say he was doing this on the reunion and because he hasn't drawn his last breath he's not a liar because he can still do it some day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Whitney and Shep were awful to Craig, because they're jealous of him.  Why?  Because Craig is young and Whitney and Shep are two aging preppy frat boys.  Not attractive at all.

They have nothing to share or say.  I think Whitney could be very interesting if he opened up but shep is like an oyster on a half shell already and he is beginning to stink.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

None of those guys should be around fire. 

Truer words have never been spoken.  Do they not remember Craig was supposed to be the bbq king at some party they had and they didn't even know how to light the grill?

They should have bought a variety of sandwich fixings and chips and called it a night instead of trying to grill anything.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Craig has been (not sure if he still does it) donating his time and law knowledge to charity.

He said that was what he was thinking about doing he has never actually done it.

5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

It (was) is owned by her grandfather, Buck.

And still is and it had nothing to do with her parents divorce which is the point I was making.

in addition to calling Naomi stupid and a child because she wouldn’t wait around for his lazy ass and suggested he get an Uber he also spent most of the first season slut shaming Kathryn  because she didn’t sleep with him so I am not getting this idea that he is some sweet guy who isn’t mean to anyone. He also brags about being a great liar.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

Shep really is turning into one helluva cranky old man.

Did you see him on WWHL.  Shep =  alcohol, entitlement, unlimited mailbox $ and lack of purpose. Not a good look. 

• Love 10

If there were ever a time you’d be better off having a horror-movie murderer lurking onto your campsite, this would be it.

Are we having fun yet? The thing is, no one was “wrong”—Craig was acting ridiculous and Shep—and to a lesser extent Whitney—were being mean. Austen was the only one who gets a pass in the debacle.

The best moment of the show for me was Craig giving a half-hearted slap at that tree stump with a hatchet.

I don’t believe that Kathryn was actually in a relationship with Joe. Did you see the stilted kiss on the cheek when he arrived?  That’s not how one greets a partner in the blush of new love. And then their whole interaction never got less awkward. I practically saw more affection between Craig and Shep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 6/19/2019 at 9:19 PM, ProudMary said:

I couldn't get over that. I was yelling at the TV, "OMG, you don't cut right on the countertop!" Talk about inconsiderate.

I was still too shocked at her standing on the trash drawer  Wouldn't that break it? No landlord in town is going to rent to her.

(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, biakbiak said:

Whitney wasn’t born to it. His dad was a financial advisor who later being a bank executive and they were well off but not old money or even wealthy. Patricia didn’t became really wealthy until she married Arthur Altschul when Whitney was in his late 20s.  

How did they pay for his expensive private schools? He attended Georgetown Day School and GW. Both are very expensive.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 6:09 PM, Toodleoo said:

Shep is about an hour and a half from full-on middle-aged Bitter Bobby-ness. He’s gross and the show would do well to can his melty blob of an ass.

It is interesting how many of us really liked Shep in the beginning and now share this, or some variation of it, about him. I think it is much like it would be i  real life. Whitney appears to be the only one that actually works at all, the rest are just overgrown boys. Shep's overreaction to Madison is odd to me though. Apparently, she grew up going to a country club, so I don't think it is really based on family money. Nor do I buy that he is all that concerned about her treatment of Austin, since he is more likely than not to hit on any woman Austin is interested in. Makes me wonder if there is some jealousy involved. Or maybe I am just hoping for a mildly interesting story line.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

How did they pay for his expensive private schools? He attended Georgetown Day School and GW. Both are very expensive.

I didn’t say they were poor just not ultra wealthy. Both of his parents worked Patricia had a successful art gallery and as stated his father was a financial advisor/bank executive.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I was still too shocked at her standing on the trash drawer  Wouldn't that break it? No landlord in town is going to rent to her.

Yes, that too! Not to mention that there were not just one, but two trash bins in the drawer. I guess she can't be bothered to take out the trash often enough so there's an "overflow" bin. 🙄

(edited)
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He said that was what he was thinking about doing he has never actually done it.

He took supplies to hurricane victims after hurricane Florence, and partnered with Triton Relief Group, a rescue charity.

He took a trip to Haiti too, to help not as a vacation, I’m not sure when that was.

A portion of his pillow sales (possibly not much but still..) goes to an animal rescue group.

He’s done more than most people I know.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

He took supplies to hurricane victims after hurricane Florence, and partnered with Triton Relief Group, a rescue charity.

He took a trip to Haiti too, to help not as a vacation, I’m not sure when that was.

A portion of his pillow sales (possibly not much but still..) goes to an animal rescue group.

He’s done more than most people I know.

I knew that I was specifically referring to him using his law degree which none of the above required.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I didn’t say they were poor just not ultra wealthy. Both of his parents worked Patricia had a successful art gallery and as stated his father was a financial advisor/bank executive.

I think they were very wealthy. Maybe not ultra wealthy.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, chlban said:

Shep's overreaction to Madison is odd to me though.

A caller asked him this question about his strong reaction towards Madison

Caller:  . . . Do you think you have feelings of your own for Madison?

Shep: No,No, No,  went on about Austen’s reputation getting burned around town and Shep is loyal, blah, blah. Referred to a previous comment when he said Madison will never meet his mother and taste his mother’s meatloaf; and he’s taking the white out of the term white trash, referring to Madison.

Andy called him out on his hypocrisy regarding Revenge Cheating.

Caller: Other than a dad bod, mailbox money and a  robust vocabulary, what else do you offer a mate?

Shep: I’m “Fun On Tap”

Said he is going to Jax & Brittney’s wedding, hopefully with Charlize Theron because he is Fun On Tap.

Shep was EXTRA obnoxious.  (WWHL 6-19-19 Shep Rose & Adam Devine)

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I think they were very wealthy. Maybe not ultra wealthy.

You don’t have to be very wealthy to send your kids to private school. I don’t know how much it cost in the 70/early 80s when Whitney went but my private school currently costs a little more than Georgetown Day and my parents weren’t wealthy, upper middle class but not wealthy. 

Edited by biakbiak
Just now, biakbiak said:

You don’t have to be very wealthy to send your kids to private school. I don’t know how much it cost in the 70/early 80s when Whitney went but my private school currently costs a little more than Georgetown Day and my parents weren’t wealthy, upper middle class but not wealthy. 

I am Whitney's age and grew up in McLean, VA. I do know.

• Love 3