Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lady Calypso

Season 21: Live Feed Discussion

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

About Kemi:

Nick: "She's a piece of shit. I'm sick of her, bro. Literally I want to spit on her."

Christie: "Like, are you even relevant? AND she stole my laundry bag today."

These people are just horrible.

• Like 7

Jackson is debating with Holly about how many days he has to wait until she's open for business in the downstairs again. 

Jackson: "3 days? Because after that, it's a personal problem." What a charmer. His momma must be so proud. 

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson is debating with Holly about how many days he has to wait until she's open for business in the downstairs again. 

Jackson: "3 days? Because after that, it's a personal problem." What a charmer. His momma must be so proud. 

And we wouldn't want him to be put out or anything.

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And we wouldn't want him to be put out or anything.

Well, the backyard will be closed off for most of the time until Sunday so without working out, he'll have no way to get rid of all that manly aggression if they can't join the Fucking Sign-Up Sheet again. Jackson's just looking out for the other ladies in the house.

• Like 3

Bella: “This was a great day for me. No one talked game to me.”

Bella is legit one of the stupidest players this game has ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Bella: “This was a great day for me. No one talked game to me.”

Bella is legit one of the stupidest players this game has ever seen. 

But still not as stupid as Jessica.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Just now, HighQueenEB said:

But still not as stupid as Jessica.

Jessica's the worst thing to happen to a kitchen but the best thing to happen for the Men's Rights movement. Which you wouldn't think was possible but Jessica Milagros, everyone! Give her a big round of applause!

• Laugh 2

59 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK BAKING IS LIKE COOKING? BAKING HAS A SPECIFIC RECIPE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON, AND THAT'S SO IT COMES OUT RIGHTYOU CAN'T JUST GO THROWING RANDOM INGREDIENTS IN ALL WILLY NILLY.

This whole "Jessica 'bakes' cookies" thing is pressing ALL OF MY BUTTONS.

Jessica is totally that person who leaves reviews on recipe.com like this...

Instead of two-thirds cups of cornflakes, I used three cups.  And I subbed frosted mini-wheats, because I didn't have any cornflakes.  And instead of dates, I used peanut butter, but then I ran out of peanut butter, so I added some almond milk.  And then I doubled the amount of butter to make up for it.  And my cookies came out oily and soggy.  This recipe is terrible.

• Laugh 16

I'm convinced that the back of the oven open up to a hidden Production area and whenever anyone cooks, say, 10 hour on the table chicken or Jessica makes SUPER OILY cookies, they pop open the hatch and take out the bad and slide in a pan of properly prepared food. It's probably also why no one ever died from Raven's cooking. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Holly "I seriously hope America thinks we're as funny as we think we are."

Well... to be honest, this IS one of the funniest things I’ve read in quite a while....

😆

• Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Well, the backyard will be closed off for most of the time until Sunday so without working out, he'll have no way to get rid of all that manly aggression if they can't join the Fucking Sign-Up Sheet again. Jackson's just looking out for the other ladies in the house.

What I don’t get is, if he really HAS to work out every day, why isn’t he doing an indoor workout when he can’t go outside? I mean, I get that it isn’t as nice as having the weights and bench and everything. But you CAN do push-ups and sit-ups and jumping jacks(ons) inside. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Umm, Holly is so lucky! What a catch he is.  😳

27 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Umm, Holly is so lucky! What a catch he is.  😳

Indeed. At least, it certainly seems like she caught something from him. 

• Laugh 2

*sighs*

I can't. I actually can't. I actually hope Kemi doesn't win her way back. I know these people will be bitching about her until the end of the season, but at least if she's not around, it'll be much less. 

Plus, Kemi has a 0% chance of making it to the end. I like her, but I don't want her subjected to these awful racist vile people. 

I really don't understand why everyone in the house hates her, besides Nicole (and, I think, Ovi?). 

7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Mark is on Ex on the Beach now.  Wonder if Elena will be on..???

She is.  I don't watch that show, but she's on the commercial for the preview of the season.  And I can't imagine Elena passing up a famewhoring opportunity.