Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson is debating with Holly about how many days he has to wait until she's open for business in the downstairs again. 

Jackson: "3 days? Because after that, it's a personal problem." What a charmer. His momma must be so proud. 

And we wouldn't want him to be put out or anything.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And we wouldn't want him to be put out or anything.

Well, the backyard will be closed off for most of the time until Sunday so without working out, he'll have no way to get rid of all that manly aggression if they can't join the Fucking Sign-Up Sheet again. Jackson's just looking out for the other ladies in the house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Bella: “This was a great day for me. No one talked game to me.”

Bella is legit one of the stupidest players this game has ever seen. 

But still not as stupid as Jessica.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

But still not as stupid as Jessica.

Jessica's the worst thing to happen to a kitchen but the best thing to happen for the Men's Rights movement. Which you wouldn't think was possible but Jessica Milagros, everyone! Give her a big round of applause!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm convinced that the back of the oven open up to a hidden Production area and whenever anyone cooks, say, 10 hour on the table chicken or Jessica makes SUPER OILY cookies, they pop open the hatch and take out the bad and slide in a pan of properly prepared food. It's probably also why no one ever died from Raven's cooking. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Holly "I seriously hope America thinks we're as funny as we think we are."

Well... to be honest, this IS one of the funniest things I’ve read in quite a while....

😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Well, the backyard will be closed off for most of the time until Sunday so without working out, he'll have no way to get rid of all that manly aggression if they can't join the Fucking Sign-Up Sheet again. Jackson's just looking out for the other ladies in the house.

What I don’t get is, if he really HAS to work out every day, why isn’t he doing an indoor workout when he can’t go outside? I mean, I get that it isn’t as nice as having the weights and bench and everything. But you CAN do push-ups and sit-ups and jumping jacks(ons) inside. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson is debating with Holly about how many days he has to wait until she's open for business in the downstairs again. 

Jackson: "3 days? Because after that, it's a personal problem." What a charmer. His momma must be so proud. 

Umm, Holly is so lucky! What a catch he is.  😳

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Umm, Holly is so lucky! What a catch he is.  😳

Indeed. At least, it certainly seems like she caught something from him. 

• LOL 18

*sighs*

I can't. I actually can't. I actually hope Kemi doesn't win her way back. I know these people will be bitching about her until the end of the season, but at least if she's not around, it'll be much less. 

Plus, Kemi has a 0% chance of making it to the end. I like her, but I don't want her subjected to these awful racist vile people. 

I really don't understand why everyone in the house hates her, besides Nicole (and, I think, Ovi?). 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Mark is on Ex on the Beach now.  Wonder if Elena will be on..???

She is.  I don't watch that show, but she's on the commercial for the preview of the season.  And I can't imagine Elena passing up a famewhoring opportunity. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Here's my question. Why isn't Jackson 300 pounds? Judging by what I read here, he never stops eating. Maybe outside the house he channels his stress into other things. At this rate, I expect him to be quite a bit heavier by the end of the season. 

He does so many things that make me dislike him, but at the same time, there are so many red flags that I read here that make me think he's fighting a lot of demons that aren't immediately obvious, and that makes me feel bad for him. The BB house is the worst possible place to keep these things secret. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

BB HGs have been making their way to the MTV dating/comp shows for years.

A bunch have been on.

Mark is on Ex on the Beach now.  Wonder if Elena will be on..???

She will be - she was shown on the previews.  I haven't watched the first episode yet but i'm giddy for this season.

And yesterday I posted that Tommy was mad at production for calling people to the DR late at night. and I was SOOOOOO wrong. Turns out he was mad at them for putting the temperature so low!  He was really going to go in the DR and yell at them for having the house so cold. What an idiot. 

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Ovi is officially sick of these turds. Ovi. They took his bag of M&M’s and swapped it with a smaller one.

Two wrongs don't make a right and all but I'm not too worked up about this considering early on Ovi was apparently hiding the cookies he made and only giving them to certain people or whatever. Honestly, Camp Comeback is probably the greatest thing that happened to Ovi because otherwise he'd be just like Sam and Cliff, kissing the power group's ass non-stop and just generally being a coward.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christie found a baby green pepper inside of a red pepper.

I love when that happens!

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Um, anyway. Tommy not knowing/pretending to not know what 'incarcerated' means set off my "FUCKING TOMMY" alarm. Fucking Tommy!

14 hours ago, zorak said:

I feel like this hat is a conscious fashion choice on Analyse's part.  But what exactly is she going for?

Analyse hat.png

Trying to make us forget about her twohead?

You know last year when Rockstar kept bitching about how her best friend Brett was a privileged, rich, white male? If she was on BB21 instead, she'd probably be my favourite right about now.

RS would probably self-evict if she had to deal with these assholes. Brett was just your average, run-on-the-mill douchebag; these people are literal garbage.

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

200.gif

Wow, what a perfect gif for this season.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually hope Kemi doesn't win her way back.

I seriously doubt she will. If it's a comp she won't even try imo. She wants out.

Have Nick, Bella, or Sam bought a clue yet that they're fucked or are they all still oblivious idiots?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Rockstar would be perfect this season! 

I do wonder how she would react to Jack and Jackson.

but, a Rockstar and Kat duo would have been great. 

She would think they were "Dis CUST ing" and on her daughter's BIRTHDAY!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Have Nick, Bella, or Sam bought a clue yet that they're fucked or are they all still oblivious idiots?

Sam, I believe, knows he's fucked (he still won't make a move on the bigger alliance if he gets HoH, of course, because he is a bit of a coward). Nick and Bella do not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

That said, even if Sam could buy a clue, Christie's DPOV would still fuck him over if he took a shot the majority alliance. It probably still makes sense to flush the power out, though. Does he know she has it? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That said, even if Sam could buy a clue, Christie's DPOV would still fuck him over if he took a shot the majority alliance. It probably still makes sense to flush the power out, though. Does he know she has it? 

Yes. She told him. What he would need to do is win HOH and put people up. HOH is safe. If he doesn’t win HOH his only hope is that he is picked and wins veto. 

• Love 1

I don't know. The problem with such a gigantic alliance is that the odds of any move against it succeeding are miniscule. I think most people have sort of given up on the idea of trying, and I don't know if I blame them. They're probably thinking, "I'll wait it out, and do something later". Not that that usually works. 

• Love 4

Also Jessica is going on (and on and on and on and on) about being plus-sized and how clothing can only be considered plus-sized if you buy it at a plus-sized store and blah blah oddly shaped blah she's gonna be the first plus-sized winner because Celeb Big Brother doesn't count blah HOLY SHIT, SHUT UP LADY YOU'RE SUCH A WASTE OF A GOOD HG SLOT

Sorry, she is not "Plus Sized", she is morbidly obese. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

So I’ve been up since 4 a.m. and just arrived at work from the damned near 100 degree heat.  I have had time to read up on last night’s shenanigans and….

FUCK YOU, CHRISTIE!  How dare you accuse Kemi of taking your laundry bag when aren’t you the same bitch that went into her personal belongings and took her bathing suit for shits and giggles?

FUCK YOU, JACK!  Granted David jumping into the pool with his socks on after a workout is gross, but for you, you to call him out on it?  That’s so fucking rich!  This coming from a man who has shower fuck fests with his tart ladypart side piece without cleaning said shower and tiles afterwards?

FUCK YOU, JACK AND JACKSON!  So, a black man cain’t have white pristine teeth unless he’s a former prisoner?  This coming from Mr. DUI and Mr. Smack a Woman is too rich.  I hope to God, Allah and the Dali Lama that David comes back in so that we can see who gets to ‘swole’ up David.  Racist bastards!

• Love 17

So last night Kat and Holly were talking - this was right before Jackson was telling her that her being closed for business was a problem. (Ugh. He's just so gross.)

Kat and Holly were discussing how much more quickly there have been showmances in this house compared to BB20 and Holly was saying she thinks it is because there are only 2 guys this season she considers worthy of it whereas last year they had Tyler, Winston, Fessy, and Brett. The whole time I was thinking .... "or maybe you people are all just morally bankrupt?"

Anyway....I kind of got the sense she is done with Jackson and she did not seem eager to give him some kind of commitment on when she'd be "available" again.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

What is this about David's teeth and prison? Yikes, I missed that particular offensive remark. 

The way I saw the conversation. Jackson wondered if David was incarcerated. Jack said David's teeth are too white to have been in prison (wut?). Tommy being Tommy asked what incarcerated means then said, "I KNOW! I LOVE INCARCERATION!" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Tommy being Tommy asked what incarcerated means then said, "I KNOW! I LOVE INCARCERATION!" 

Can't decide if you're joking or not. These people have broken my brain. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

*sighs*

I can't. I actually can't. I actually hope Kemi doesn't win her way back. I know these people will be bitching about her until the end of the season, but at least if she's not around, it'll be much less. 

Plus, Kemi has a 0% chance of making it to the end. I like her, but I don't want her subjected to these awful racist vile people. 

I really don't understand why everyone in the house hates her, besides Nicole (and, I think, Ovi?). 

Because apparently she was an A#1 bitch on wheels before the feeds came on, and also never helped with dinner, never helped clean up, etc. So I think it has more to do with that than it does with her color.

...YMMV

Edited by xKHANx
Just now, xKHANx said:

Because apparently she was an A#1 bitch on wheels before the feeds came on, and also never helped with dinner, never helped clean up, etc. So I think it has more to do with that than it does with her color.

Yeah, but Analyse also does none of that and she gets much less vitrol.

I can't excuse any of these houseguests' behaviour toward Kemi. It's one thing to not like her. It's quite another to be this hateful toward a houseguest. And they're doing the exact same thing with David!

I mean, we're seeing a reasonable dislike of Kemi through people like Sam and David (who criticizes her but don't go too far). And then there's what people like Christie, Kat, and Nick, who are taking it way too far. Threatening to spit in someone's face and also taking Kemi's bathing suit is just...wrong to me. It's really disgusting. Not to mention Jack's behaviour with Kemi about a water bottle. 

• Love 17

This is the problem with casting people who have never watched the show. They don't understand they are on camera 24/7 and their words/actions will impact their lives outside the house. Nick has a legitimate career that could be affected by what he has said. I have no doubt he will apologize when he gets out of the house but the damage is done. Any employer (or client) that googles his name will see his behavior.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, but Analyse also does none of that and she gets much less vitrol.

I can't excuse any of these houseguests' behaviour toward Kemi. It's one thing to not like her. It's quite another to be this hateful toward a houseguest. And they're doing the exact same thing with David!

I mean, we're seeing a reasonable dislike of Kemi through people like Sam and David (who criticizes her but don't go too far). And then there's what people like Christie, Kat, and Nick, who are taking it way too far. Threatening to spit in someone's face and also taking Kemi's bathing suit is just...wrong to me. It's really disgusting. Not to mention Jack's behaviour with Kemi about a water bottle. 

I agree with all of that, just playing Douchebag's Advocate.

Yet I truly don't believe they are racists, just all around shitty people in general.  I think we will see the same kind of shit spew from their mouths even if they are down to all white people.  I think it is just the way they are wired.

just my 2 coppers.

• Love 3
(edited)

Happy Summer everyone! The fam scheduled a vacation just as the series kicked off, so I've spent the last few days trying to catch up with the episodes, and haven't gotten to get on the live feeds yet.  Since I have absolutely no time to read through 77 pages of live feed updates, can someone give me a quick rundown?  If you could be so kind, a PM/DM would be fine.  I want to get caught up, but that seem impossible at this time.   From only a broadcast show perspective I really like David, as it seems he's the only one that knows what's going on, and I kind of like Kat.  LOL, not from a knowledgeable standpoint, but there is something about her that is kind of endearing.  I'm not at all a fan of Jack/Jackson, or Bella and her guy.  Christi isn't too bad.  The big alliance bugs though.  Anyways - looking forward to catching up and logging in to the feeds this week!  

Edited by Slider
ETA: Cast dislikes.
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Slider said:

Happy Summer everyone! The fam scheduled a vacation just as the series kicked off, so I've spent the last few days trying to catch up with the episodes, and haven't gotten to get on the live feeds yet.  Since I have absolutely no time to read through 77 pages of live feed updates, can someone give me a quick rundown?  If you could be so kind, a PM/DM would be fine.  I want to get caught up, but that seem impossible at this time.   From only a broadcast show perspective I really like David, as it seems he's the only one that knows what's going on, and I kind of like Kat.  LOL, not from a knowledgeable standpoint, but there is something about her that is kind of endearing.  Anyways - looking forward to catching up and logging in to the feeds this week!  

In a nutshell...

Just binge watch "The Good Fight" until Camp Comeback is over.  Until that happens, it is just a shit show of shower sex, hatred, crotch jungle rot,  and really, really, really bad cooking and baking habits. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Yet I truly don't believe they are racists, just all around shitty people in general.  I think we will see the same kind of shit spew from their mouths even if they are down to all white people.  I think it is just the way they are wired.

Again, this goes back to casting. Make half the cast black and you wouldn't see the accusations of racism. But when the PoC are the ones who are ostracized and trashed the most, you are gonna have a problem.

I mean, there are plenty of black men out there who can play the role of douchebag/meathead perfectly fine. At least that way the optics don't look so bad. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

In a nutshell...

Just binge watch "The Good Fight" until Camp Comeback is over.  Until that happens, it is just a shit show of shower sex, hatred, crotch jungle rot,  and really, really, really bad cooking and baking habits. 

So... season 19?

At least tell me there isn't rampant racism and nastiness a la Season 15... 

3 minutes ago, Slider said:

At least tell me there isn't rampant racism and nastiness a la Season 15... 

...not AS rampant but....there's definitely incidents that could be interpreted as racist. 

It's not as blatant as season 15, but this season definitely has some sketchiness in terms of the POCs. It's not a pretty look at all. I personally feel like there has been some racist behaviour.

But the nastiness is definitely higher than last season...maybe on par with season 19.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

This is the problem with casting people who have never watched the show. They don't understand they are on camera 24/7 and their words/actions will impact their lives outside the house. Nick has a legitimate career that could be affected by what he has said. I have no doubt he will apologize when he gets out of the house but the damage is done. Any employer (or client) that googles his name will see his behavior.

I dunno.  I could go out in the street tomorrow, behave like an asshole and someone could film me with their phone and put it on YouTube.  And then I'd have consequences from that, and it would probably affect my career. 

We've entered an age where if someone behaves like an asshole in front of other people, they run the risk that a huge population is going to be able to watch their assholery.    In some ways that's a good thing, and in some ways it's bad, but it's there.    I don't think any HG, particularly the younger ones, really should be surprised that things they say in public could affect their career.

And in this case, the HGs have chosen to become reality TV stars, so I don't really have a lot of sympathy.  Entertainment people often have their public behavior scrutinized in detail.  Live by the reality TV sword...

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I agree with all of that, just playing Douchebag's Advocate.

just my 2 coppers.

I can see what you're saying and would probably agree with you but the talk about David having been in prison really makes you scratch your head. Both of these douchebags have been in trouble with the law, right? There's NOTHING about David that makes me think he has ever had legal trouble.

(By the way, in reading his CBS bio right now, one of the things he talks about is his perfectly aligned teeth. He says only 8-10% of people can claim that. Maybe he brought that up in the house and that is how his teeth became a topic of conversation.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, xKHANx said:

Sorry, she is not "Plus Sized", she is morbidly obese

She's not wrong. Plus sizes generally go from about size 12 to...as high a size as they make. 

I think most of us agree she's not a great player, but I don't think most of us think her size should preclude her from playing BB. (Not that you're necessarily saying this. I can't tell.) 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

She's not wrong. Plus sizes generally go from about size 12 to...as high a size as they make. 

I think most of us agree she's not a great player, but I don't think most of us think her size should preclude her from playing BB. (Not that you're necessarily saying this. I can't tell.) 

I was looking at her Instagram. It seems like she's a legit model. She looks great in the photos, I think.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

These people are just horrible.

and, then I heard Kemi didn't steal the laundy bag. Is that right? First off, why would anyone want to steal someones laundry bag?!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Again, this goes back to casting. Make half the cast black and you wouldn't see the accusations of racism. But when the PoC are the ones who are ostracized and trashed the most, you are gonna have a problem.

I mean, there are plenty of black men out there who can play the role of douchebag/meathead perfectly fine. At least that way the optics don't look so bad. 

So you are saying give 13% of the population 50% of the show's slots?

What about the Hispanics, they make up a larger portion of the population than blacks, almost 18%. 

The way it is right now, the percentages match the make-up of the US population and I would guess that is what they are trying to achieve by having 2 black, 2 Hispanic, 1 Middle Eastern, 1 Asian.  (Analyse is hispanic in case you are wondering...)

IMHO, just do a better job at casting, get people who know the game and not recruits.  

PS: Even if it were split 50/50 do you really think it would be better?  I mean come on, you don't think each group would form an alliance based solely on color on day one?   And whomever was in power initially wouldn't put 2 up from the other side?  I think it would be an even bigger shit show that it is now.

Edited by xKHANx
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

and, then I heard Kemi didn't steal the laundy bag. Is that right? First off, why would anyone want to steal someones laundry bag.

Production took the bag back and Christie knows this but still says Kemi took it to the group. She is absolutely vile. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

and, then I heard Kemi didn't steal the laundy bag. Is that right? First off, why would anyone want to steal someones laundry bag.

I don't know anything about this but just guessing that if Christie was not supposed to have the laundry bag .... production could have had anybody 'get it' or they could have done it themselves.

I don't know.  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Again, this goes back to casting. Make half the cast black and you wouldn't see the accusations of racism.

I think that would definitely be an interesting season to watch, but they don't even have to do that.  It's pretty easy to suss out who has retrograde views on race or gender.  And if they really want to stack the cast with pretty white bros and sorority girls, there are plenty of them who aren't going to run around saying and doing these types of things.  Last season had a lot of bros in it who weren't running around behaving this way.  And if they want douchebags, they can find douchebags who aren't racist or sexist.  

My guess is that they keep casting like this because of a combination of systemic racism and sexism in production (and the TV industry in general) and inertia. 

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, Slider said:

Happy Summer everyone! The fam scheduled a vacation just as the series kicked off, so I've spent the last few days trying to catch up with the episodes, and haven't gotten to get on the live feeds yet.  Since I have absolutely no time to read through 77 pages of live feed updates, can someone give me a quick rundown? 

Christi isn't too bad. 

Anyways - looking forward to catching up and logging in to the feeds this week!  

Yea!  You have beeeeeen gone!  You need to catch up!

I tell stories like Jessica....so, I am not the one to help you all the way! 😂

Christie is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!  You do not need to catch up on her.  She is an OCD gossiper.  So, every 5 minutes you can get all caught up on her hatred for ALL humanity.

• Love 4