Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Y'all.

Odd that Jackson didn’t bring up his domestic abuse charges. Perhaps it slipped his mind. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 21

DINNER'S READY. COME GET YOUR SALMONELLA, CURATED FRESH BY JACKSON. 

Do you think they'll thank him during the next gratitude circle or are they going to be cursing his name as they jockey for position to get near the toilet?

Just now, ByaNose said:

Odd that Jackson didn’t bring up his domestic abuse charges. Perhaps it skipped his mind. 

Or Jack's 2 DUIs and aggravated assault charges. Funny how that happens.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I haven’t wash my hair in 28 Days!  

That could be true, but she hasn't had it on all day until now.  

Ovi really seems to think the person who comes back from Camp Comeback will be based on some vote by America.  He's in the Camp Comeback room talking to the camera about voting for him.

1 minute ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Based on what?!

These douchebags...omg....

A black man has great teeth that are white. So naturally he must have gone to prison for their sick dental care. I mean, how else is that possible?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

You know last year when Rockstar kept bitching about how her best friend Brett was a privileged, rich, white male? If she was on BB21 instead, she'd probably be my favourite right about now.

• Love 16

Jackson: drinks directly out of all the communal cartons
Jackson: adjusts his nuts and touches the bananas immediately after
Jackson: leaves chicken out to thaw on the counter for nine hours
Jackson: "Here, let me instruct you on proper silverware washing procedure."

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, zorak said:

I feel like this hat is a conscious fashion choice on Analyse's part.  But what exactly is she going for?

Analyse hat.png

Thats a beanie? i thought it was her hair.  With her Tre two head going on and all.

• LOL 5

BBAD is about to start and I am bracing myself for the ...Christie Show.

My manifestation for this week is that Christie wins HOH....so, she can get...... a basket full of Shut the 🤬Up!

(Last night was brutal!)

B627D22B-B4C4-411C-AE8C-8FB4CE62E06E.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You know last year when Rockstar kept bitching about how her best friend Brett was a privileged, rich, white male? If she was on BB21 instead, she'd probably be my favourite right about now.

Rockstar would be perfect this season! 

I do wonder how she would react to Jack and Jackson.

but, a Rockstar and Kat duo would have been great. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Jack and Jackson (shut up, Kat, you're not allowed to speak because the Men Are Talking and will speak over you when you try) were discussing what the next HoH comp is. Jack is sure that they're due for a "classic BB comp" like a wall comp or a slip and slide. Jackson immediately shuts down the slip and slide because there are too many people left but he agrees that it's gotta be something like the wall comp because they called him into the DR to tape his bum ankle earlier.

Jack: "Did they tape your ankle as well as I did?"
Jackson: *make a fuck, no face*

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING, JACK. YOU ARE THE BESTEST MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING YOU DO IS THE BEST. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
52 minutes ago, zorak said:

That could be true, but she hasn't had it on all day until now.  

Ovi really seems to think the person who comes back from Camp Comeback will be based on some vote by America.  He's in the Camp Comeback room talking to the camera about voting for him.

There is too much relying on Manifestation💫 this season!

How about they just win the comps they are supposed to win to stay in the house.

Being a Comp Beast is one of the greatest benefits to staying a long time in this game.  (along with a little humility to be able to maximize its power)

People think Jackson is a comp beast.....but, has he won anything? 

Edited by Dance4Life
Oops! Wrong Jack! 😂
(edited)

Sam is wearing a hooded sweatshirt that looks like the top half of a Santa Claus costume with the hood up so that you can admire the white pompom on the top of his head.

Tommy is wearing a sleeveless grey sweatshirt-material romper.

Um. I've been known to come up with some interesting combinations in my closet when I push back laundry day too far but they willingly packed and brought these things into the house with them. It isn't like they were too lazy to dump out their hamper so they could put the same five tank tops and jeans back into rotation (I just triggered myself with that comment), this isn't "jeans from high school and the Tillamook cheese grilled cheese diagram shirt". They knew they would be on camera and brought and wore these things. Duuuude.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is wearing a hooded sweatshirt that looks like the top half of a Santa Claus costume with the hood up so that you can admire the white pompom on the top of his head.

Tommy is wearing a sleeveless grey sweatshirt-material romper.

Um. I've been known to come up with some interesting combinations in my closet when I push back laundry day too far but they willingly packed and brought these things into the house with them

I have said this going back to when I first started watching this show during season three.  These people dress terribly (I would say the men more than the women.).  I am not sure if production forces them to dress that way or what but yeah they dress badly.  

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I have said this going back to when I first started watching this show during season three.  These people dress terribly (I would say the men more than the women.).  I am not sure if production forces them to dress that way or what but yeah they dress badly.  

I mean, Andy's forced Target children's department wardrobe aside, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A SLEEVELESS SWEATSHIRT ROMPER.

Edited by Callaphera
so shook, I called it shirtless instead
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh, gosh! The Jacks are talking about shows they want to do after BB21.

Jack said he wants to do the MTV Challenge.

of course!  A huge party and 🐈 galore! 

Who wants to do Survivor with no booze, no nightclubs and rice rations??  LMAO

Jackson is not understanding this part.....and, keeps asking...Seriously?  You would rather do the Challenge instead of Survivor?!  Hahahahaha. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

About Kemi:

Nick: "She's a piece of shit. I'm sick of her, bro. Literally I want to spit on her."

Christie: "Like, are you even relevant? AND she stole my laundry bag today."

Edited by Callaphera
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Oh, gosh! The Jacks are talking about shows they want to do after BB21.

Jack said he wants to do the MTV Challenge.

of course!  A huge party and 🐈 galore! 

Who wants to do Survivor with no booze, no nightclubs and rice rations??  LMAO

Jackson is not understanding this part.....and, keeps asking...Seriously?  You would rather do the Challenge instead of Survivor?!  Hahahahaha. 

Jack does not need to infect any other shows I watch.  It is bad enough that the Challenge has Paulie and Josh on it.  But now Jack...and you know Jack will be cast on it.  

Well Challenge watchers it looks like Jack will be on that show for the next fifty years.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wasn't Paulie the Pie Maker on one of those?

Those two on the same show at the same time would be like some evil tear in the Douchebag Time Continuum

I wish he was just on one.  No he has been on the last three seasons (maybe more, I might have mentally blocked more seasons with him on it).

• Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jack just said something about someone being so self-centered. Jack said this. LOL.

Jack/Tommy/Christie together are nauseating.

Not like Jackson/Holly  and his minions

Nicole was in the backyard during the Kemi Bashfest, though not near them but they were literally yelling at one point. She's telling Kemi about Nick's comments about "being so over" one of the women and wanting to spit on her but Nicole admitted that she didn't know whether it was about Kemi or her or Jessica.

Kemi: "I would break his jaw if he spat on me."

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wasn't Paulie the Pie Maker on one of those?

Those two on the same show at the same time would be like some evil tear in the Douchebag Time Continuum

BB HGs have been making their way to the MTV dating/comp shows for years.

A bunch have been on.

Mark is on Ex on the Beach now.  Wonder if Elena will be on..???

Christie REALLY Really thinks she is the Dalai Lama!

She Plugged her store.  Mystic Farts 🔮

Thinks she will have so many followers that we will buy her cheap new age crap and she will become rich.

Then she can continue ......winging life!  LMAO 

• LOL 1

This creepy, over-the-top hatred for Kemi is bizarre. Now, I'm not her biggest fan. She doesn't seem to be the most personable person. But she sure doesn't deserve this kind of vitriol. I hope Nick's therapist career is shot after this. He ain't right in the head. So much anger.

• Love 14
(edited)

Kemi about Jackson: "I love him but he blows smoke up your ass. He blows smoke like he's been smoking for 40 years. He blows smoke like a chimney."

Kemi about Jack and yesterday's cup incident: "Like, Jack, you're so fucking mad but all you do is fixate on me."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, lilmarysunshine said:

This creepy, over-the-top hatred for Kemi is bizarre. Now, I'm not her biggest fan. She doesn't seem to be the most personable person. But she sure doesn't deserve this kind of vitriol. I hope Nick's therapist career is shot after this. He ain't right in the head. So much anger.

Truly disgusting.....eh?? Christie  even turns it into a mob lynching. She is a bully!

Went to look at Christie’s boutique IG.....per the shoutout.

hahahhahaaha!  Account is set Private.  She still has 10,000 followers. 👎🏻

(edited)

Ugh, I was listening to just the Kemi/Nicole side of quad cam and changed the audio back to both sides and WHAT A SURPRISE, CHRISTIE IS BASHING KEMI IN THE BACKYARD TO NICK, ANALYSE, AND TOMMY.

Jesus. It changes from the backyard to the HoH cam because the backyard was getting nasty and the first thing I hear is Kat saying "Yeah, I don't think I want Kemi to come back."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I thought Christie was gonna be quiet? I am so tired of her annoying voice. Who thinks she's attractive again?

Jack. Who is fucking Analyse. Who Nick wants but will settle for fucking Bella. Who kissed Christie. Who has a thing for Kat. Who has a crush on Jack. 

Jackson and Holly slot in there somewhere, too. Welcome to Looooove Island!

Kemi just said that if Nicole had called a house meeting and anyone had called out Kemi on anything, she was going to let loose on all of them. Every single one of them.

Prayer circle for a house meeting? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack. Who is fucking Analyse. Who Nick wants but will settle for fucking Bella. Who kissed Christie. Who has a thing for Kat. Who has a crush on Jack. 

Jackson and Holly slot in there somewhere, too. Welcome to Looooove Island!

Kemi just said that if Nicole had called a house meeting and anyone had called out Kemi on anything, she was going to let loose on all of them. Every single one of them.

Prayer circle for a house meeting? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
(edited)

Kemi, after Nicole told her to keep her cool: "I'm not going to have a Jack out here, treating me like he doesn't have any home training."

LOL

Also, Nick is currently in the hammock with Analyse but not Bella. 

LOL again

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6

Jessica is making cookies from a recipe on the back of the Corn Flakes box. 

She can't even do this with under 10k words and she's fucking up the recipe. 

Tommy: "Is it two and half cups of cornflakes?"
Jessica: "Yeeees. Well, two and two thirds but that's close enough. So just do three cups."
Tommy: "...okay, I'm going to do two and two thirds."

Also Jessica: "The recipe calls for dates so I can totally replace the dates with peanut butter." Peanut butter. An oily fat. In place of a fruit. 

Jessica: "I've never been good at baking so I don't know."
Me: 200.gif

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Jessica: "I'm just going to put one heaping tablespoon of peanut butter in here and then, like, ten minutes before they're done, I can add a dollop of jelly on top."
Jackson: "...jelly or cinnamon?"

THIS MAKES NO SENSE MY BAKING HEART IS BREAKING HERE ASDL;DLASLKD; oh yay I have wine. That'll help.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Two teaspoons of baking powder. And whatever they just spilled on the counter but it's okay because Jessica disinfected the counter first so just brush it into the bowl. THAT'S NOT HOW MEASURING WORKS.

Jackson: "Do you think we should have done half the butter? Because of the peanut butter?"
Jessica: "No. I mean, I guess we'll see. I guess I could take some out."

YOU JUST MICROWAVED THE BUTTER AND PEANUT BUTTER TOGETHER. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, DUMBASS.

Jessica, in defense of all of the butter and the giant heaping pile of peanut butter that was added to the bowl: "It asks for dates and it asks for nuts so I think that would be mushy enough together."

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jessica: "Thank God for recipes on boxes."

YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE FUCKING RECIPE.

Jackson seems to enjoy the unbaked dough. Which made Jessica dance and squeal because she made her a man happy. Yay!

Jessica to Nicole: "Do you know how to sift powdered sugar on the cookies?" Does it take a rocket scientist? Do you need a PhD in Sugars?

The first batch is underbaked but Jackson likes doughy cookies so Jessica also likes doughy cookies. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK BAKING IS LIKE COOKING? BAKING HAS A SPECIFIC RECIPE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON, AND THAT'S SO IT COMES OUT RIGHTYOU CAN'T JUST GO THROWING RANDOM INGREDIENTS IN ALL WILLY NILLY.

This whole "Jessica 'bakes' cookies" thing is pressing ALL OF MY BUTTONS.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Oh, and Kat is coming up with a plan to blindside Nick and let him think that they're voting out Nicole but really, they're going to keep her. Holly is in total agreement.

Kat Gheesling, ladies and gentlemen. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam and Kemi have been talking a long time about the game.  Sam just said he wants someone to make a big move but that it can't be him making that move.

If he doesn’t make a big move it’s gonna be “bye-bye Sam” a lot earlier than he is hoping for!

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

About Kemi:

Nick: "She's a piece of shit. I'm sick of her, bro. Literally I want to spit on her."

I like Kemi! They are all afraid of what she could do to them. BB should let CC have some sort of twist to throw the whole house upside down. 

Nicole was in the backyard during the Kemi Bashfest, though not near them but they were literally yelling at one point. She's telling Kemi about Nick's comments about "being so over" one of the women and wanting to spit on her but Nicole admitted that she didn't know whether it was about Kemi or her or Jessica.

Kemi: "I would break his jaw if he spat on me."

Yes. I’m thinking several of them need a broken jaw about now. 

50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh, I was listening to just the Kemi/Nicole side of quad cam and changed the audio back to both sides and WHAT A SURPRISE, CHRISTIE IS BASHING KEMI IN THE BACKYARD TO NICK, ANALYSE, AND TOMMY.

Jesus. It changes from the backyard to the HoH cam because the backyard was getting nasty and the first thing I hear is Kat saying "Yeah, I don't think I want Kemi to come back."

Christie is soooo stuck on herself. Nick should have put her up. 

• Love 4

About Kemi:

These people are just horrible.

• Love 12

Jackson is debating with Holly about how many days he has to wait until she's open for business in the downstairs again. 

Jackson: "3 days? Because after that, it's a personal problem." What a charmer. His momma must be so proud. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1