Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nope.  But I would really like to know!

From Jokers:

Something about Jack making a comment about David getting into the pool with his socks on out loud to the crowd but while David was under water

(edited)
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

ANyone know what comment Jack made about David while he was in the swimming pool??

It has really upset him. 

Apparently Jack called out David for jumping into the pool with socks on right after he had worked out? I mean, it's petty but dude, don't put your fresh foot funk in the deep end when I wanna take a dip.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Kat just asked Holly how many alliances she's in.  Holly said 1.  Kat wanted to know what it was and then asked if it was the 8 person alliance and named off everyone in it.  Holly didn't want to say.  Holly said it didn't matter because her alliance is falling apart because she doesn't trust people in the alliance.  However, Kat corrected her and said Holly should have said she's in 2 alliances (the one Kat wants between her, Holly, and Jackson).

Kat says that she doesn't think that Analyse brings anything to the table game wise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Holly keeps telling Kat that Kat cannot under any circumstances share any of the things Holly has been telling her regarding the game.  Holly says that Kat should continue to play dumb.  Kat says she doesn't mind the playing dumb strategy but that one of her biggest triggers is when people say that she's dumb and she says that people in the house have been saying that about her.

Kat says that Analyse is kind of a bitch but that's not a bad thing.  Kat thinks it makes Analyse badass.  Holly says that Jackson has said more than once that Analyse is a bitch.

• Useful 1

Kat and Holly are discussing Tommy.  Kat says he scares her because he's playing a great float game.  They say that they don't know who would take a shot at him.

• Useful 1
(edited)

David's dragging Jackson's cooking and ability to inhale food, but especially about how Jackson seasoned plain chicken breast and expects to be worshipped like he's Emeril Lagasse because of it. 

Pictured: Jackson's seasoning ability (I totally scooped the picture from reddit). I promise, there is meat under there. Somewhere.:
D_j3_QhW4AAeUAf.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

David's dragging Jackson's cooking and ability to inhale food, but especially about how Jackson seasoned plain chicken breast and expects to be worshipped like he's Emeril Lagasse because of it. 

Pictured: Jackson's seasoning ability (I totally scooped the picture from reddit). I promise, there is meat under there. Somewhere.:
D_j3_QhW4AAeUAf.png

As long as it isn’t served raw it’s still probably a step up from Raven’s home cooking.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

As long as it isn’t served raw it’s still probably a step up from Raven’s home cooking.

Jackson overcooks the chicken. I don't know what's worse: salmonella or dry-ass chicken that looks like it's been rolled in the dirt. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

The consensus seems to be that it's hot tub folliculitis which I had never heard of before and now I'm side-eyeing any hot tub I ever get in again. 

Yeah, I know someone who got that, it made me swear off hot tubs. 

You can also get it from swimming pools, and other places - it's caused by bacteria.  Maybe you can get it from shower sex? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

For those playing along at home, Jackson's chicken is still "thawing" on the table. Dinner will be in a few hours.

Beef Salmonella: It's What's For Dinner. 

Also Jessica is going on (and on and on and on and on) about being plus-sized and how clothing can only be considered plus-sized if you buy it at a plus-sized store and blah blah oddly shaped blah she's gonna be the first plus-sized winner because Celeb Big Brother doesn't count blah HOLY SHIT, SHUT UP LADY YOU'RE SUCH A WASTE OF A GOOD HG SLOT

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Christie just told Jack that there's a medic there requesting to tape Jackson's ankle.  She put her finger to her lip to signal to him that he shouldn't say anything about it.

Jack asked if Jackson requested it and I guess BB doesn't want us to know what's going on with that because they switched cameras.

(edited)

I believe public hot tubs are essentially human soup. Considering the habits of these HGs and their various skin eruptions/maladies, imagine what’s in that broth. Shudder.

Edited by Carlylefan
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Christie says someone went in her room, dumped her dirty clothes out of her HOH laundry bag, took the bag and left her dirty laundry there.  I don't know if she accused David or not but I just saw him telling her that he didn't want her to think that he was responsible for it.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says someone went in her room, dumped her dirty clothes out of her HOH laundry bag, took the bag and left her dirty laundry there.  I don't know if she accused David or not but I just saw him telling her that he didn't want her to think that he was responsible for it.

Christie in five minutes, probably: "KEMI KEMI KEMI KEMI KEMI KEMI KEMI." *takes a breath* "KEMI KEMI KEMI. Or maybe David."

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Ovi is officially sick of these turds. Ovi. They took his bag of M&M’s and swapped it with a smaller one.

Who the fuck does that?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Update:  Christie has announced that she just found the laundry bag.   Kat asked where it was and Christie said she couldn't tell her.  Then I could hear Christie telling someone in a low voice that she thinks Kemi took it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

D_j3_QhW4AAeUAf.png

What the hell is on there? An entire jar of oregano?!

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Can we vote the hot tub folliculitis for AFP?

Either that or the salmonella that's going to make them all sick because that chicken has been officially clocked at 8 hours and counting "thawing" on the table. It's gonna be a close race.

I'm hoping for a Big Brother "Stop that!" when they go to cook it but I dunno, Production probably hates these people as much as we do. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

So I guess Christie didn't really find the bag.   I saw Bella up in the Camp Comeback room with David looking through crap telling David that Christie only pretended to find the bag to see if Kemi would say anything.  David told Bella that he saw the bag in the storage room with Kat but left it there because he didn't want to get blamed (I did see that happen).  David say he doesn't think Kemi did it and David said he thought that Kemi and Christie were cool.  Bella said she didn't know and that it had something to do with a bathing suit.  Bella also said she didn't really care because it didn't really affect her.  Except Bella was totally getting involved by trying to find the bag up in Camp Comeback because Christie thought Kemi took it.

• Love 1

Jack says he and Tommy have come up with a YouTube channel concept.  He says Tommy would go to different dance studios and do a review of them.  Jack would go to different CrossFit places and review them.  Jack thinks that people would love that and watch it.  He thinks it'll be a real money maker.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack says he and Tommy have come up with a YouTube channel concept.  He says Tommy would go to different dance studios and do a review of them.  Jack would go to different CrossFit places and review them.  Jack thinks that people would love that and watch it.  He thinks it'll be a real money maker.

Jack actually thinks he's going to be popular after the show. Hilarious.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
(edited)

Jack and Holly have been discussing their showmances.  Neither one seems to think it's going to last beyond the BB house.  Shocking, I know.

Edited by zorak
Jack not Jackson
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Jack, Holly, and Analyse are in the room.  Jack says he's trying to figure out a way to convince Nick and Bella that they need to vote out Cliff.

Christie just came in and is bitching because she has to give the laundry bag back to BB.  She said that apparently the only person allowed to have a laundry bag is the current HOH.  She has nobody to blame but herself.  She probably could have gotten away with having a laundry bag if she had not made such a big show of trying to figure out who took her laundry bag.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Jack is explaining to Holly and Analyse the plan to nominate Nick and Bella if they win HOH.  He says they have to explain that after listening to Nicole, Nick and Bella's stories don't add up.  They will have to tell Nick and Bella that they will throw the POV to one of them and then one will take themselves down and they will put up Sam and vote Sam out.  Jack says that this will somehow bring Gr8ful together.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie just came in and is bitching because she has to give the laundry bag back to BB.  She said that apparently the only person allowed to have a laundry bag is the current HOH.  She has nobody to blame but herself.  She probably could have gotten away with having a laundry bag if she had not made such a big show of trying to figure out who took her laundry bag.

She's such a twat. Tommy's aunt is the luckiest woman in the world that she cut bait with that nutjob. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

Christie says she would rather Nick be the one to go.  She says if they leave them both in the house, Nick and Bella will try to tear them apart and pit them against each other.

Holly says that the longer they leave Bella in the game, the more she will like their lives miserable.  Jack says Bella has the maturity of a 15 year old.

• Love 2

I really don't understand Sam's strategy. He wants to target useless ass Jessica and doesn't have any clue that half the house wants to take him out. 

• Love 5

Sam and Kemi have been talking a long time about the game.  Sam just said he wants someone to make a big move but that it can't be him making that move.

• Love 1

Sam was just talking about Andy Herren and how it made him mad that Andy was basically running back and forth telling people things.  Kemi asked him if there was anyone in the house who reminded Sam of Andy.  She said she had an idea but wanted to see if he was thinking the same thing.  Eventually, Sam said Tommy but didn't really seem too certain about it.  So I think Kemi is on to Tommy's rat game but I don't know if anyone else is.

Earlier in this convo, Sam told Kemi that he knows who has the power.  She kept pressing him to tell her who and he wouldn't do it.  She's bringing it up again asking him why he doesn't trust her.  

• Love 2

Christie found a baby green pepper inside of a red pepper.

Tomorrow I'm sure it'll be a sign. 

No sign of the chicken. But Jessica's talking so fuck it, I'll listen to the other fee - aw, shit, Tommy and the Jackholes?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Jackson:  "This is day 28 and this is the first night I haven't helped with dinner and I don't feel bad about it."  So will he blame the salmonella on someone else?

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "This is day 28 and this is the first night I haven't helped with dinner and I don't feel bad about it."  So will he blame the salmonella on someone else?

Raven, probably: "I'm taking these fifteen seconds to stop dying from Raven's Disease to point out that I did this first, y'all, and it's not cool to crib from the dying person's sick puppet-master strategy, Jackson. I bet your dick is, like, really big, though."

• LOL 6
  • Love 3