Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tommy is getting a little hyped up saying he's annoyed with people getting called to the DR late at night. He wanted to go in and tell them to knock it off (I'm assuming some or most were sleeping). He says they do it on purpose so they wont get sleep. 

I can't blame him. I'm a super light sleeper if I was trying to sleep at normal sleep hours and BB was announcing shit I'd be pissed too.

Now I want BB to do the thing where they play recordings of fans yelling at the hamsters all night.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Now I want BB to do the thing where they play recordings of fans yelling at the hamsters all night.

I never knew they called them in the middle of the night/morning while they were in deep sleeps until this year. It would annoy me too. Those ding-a-lings are usually up past midnight PST and there is plenty of time to call them to the DR before they go to bed. Mind games at it's best. LOL!!!

• Love 1

According to Jokers:

At 2:39-2:40am BBT - Christie/Kat/Analyse talking in boat room. They bring up camp comeback & Christie mentions Kemi's camp come back bathing suit. Christie says she will show them & goes to Kemi's drawer in the dark bedroom, grabs Kemi's camp comeback bathing suit and comes back out towards the living room area where the light is still on and laugh and continue to laugh as Christie holds it up showing it to them. They all run towards the bathroom laughing. Kat proceeds to go into the restroom to try on Kemi's bathing suit (all without Kemi's permission). Christie then telling Analyse the story how Kemi showed her the outfit days ago including the boas on it. Kat then comes out in the swimming suit and dancing around in it. All 3 girls laughing. After a minute or so, she goes back in and changes back out of it and comes back out joining the girls talking in Bathroom sitting area (am assuming Christie put it back later). 

(Ed: Note that Kat doesn't wear underwear since she didn't bring any and tried the bathing suit without permission.)

Shit like this?  Would get a bitch karate chopped in the fucking throat, that's not only disgusting but dangerous to Kemi, given the current lady part problems amongst some of the ladies.

• Love 21
28 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I never knew they called them in the middle of the night/morning while they were in deep sleeps until this year. It would annoy me too. Those ding-a-lings are usually up past midnight PST and there is plenty of time to call them to the DR before they go to bed. Mind games at it's best. LOL!!!

It would be interesting to see if there were special hgs that they call during the night.

Maybe some of the hgs have offended production too.

(edited)
19 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack just felt compelled to tell Kemi that she leaves her shaker bottle in the fridge and what would happen if they all did that.  Kemi said there'd be no room.  Jack wanted to know why Kemi feels so special that she does that with hers.  Kemi said she only started doing it because nobody else seemed to be doing it and she didn't think anyone cared.  Then he made some comment about how they all sacrifice things by living in the house together.  He said he was telling her this because he cares about her as a person and not because he's trying to be a dick.  He said he just had to get it off his chest.  What the hell!

If I were Kemi I would have heard him out then, after taking a loooong assed sip from my shaker bottle, I would have put the bottle in the fridge, looked him up and down then walked out.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

According to Jokers:

At 2:39-2:40am BBT - Christie/Kat/Analyse talking in boat room. They bring up camp comeback & Christie mentions Kemi's camp come back bathing suit. Christie says she will show them & goes to Kemi's drawer in the dark bedroom, grabs Kemi's camp comeback bathing suit and comes back out towards the living room area where the light is still on and laugh and continue to laugh as Christie holds it up showing it to them. They all run towards the bathroom laughing. Kat proceeds to go into the restroom to try on Kemi's bathing suit (all without Kemi's permission). Christie then telling Analyse the story how Kemi showed her the outfit days ago including the boas on it. Kat then comes out in the swimming suit and dancing around in it. All 3 girls laughing. After a minute or so, she goes back in and changes back out of it and comes back out joining the girls talking in Bathroom sitting area (am assuming Christie put it back later). 

(Ed: Note that Kat doesn't wear underwear since she didn't bring any and tried the bathing suit without permission.)

Shit like this?  Would get a bitch karate chopped in the fucking throat, that's not only disgusting but dangerous to Kemi, given the current lady part problems amongst some of the ladies.

Thanks for the info.  I had to flash back to watch that.  Before Christie got the bathing suit out, she said that she would tell Kemi today that she got it out to show them.  Will she actually tell her and if she does, will she tell Kemi that Kat actually put it on?  According to Christie, Kemi hasn't worn the bathing suit once because it's so hideous.

Kat bathing suit.png

Edited by zorak
1 minute ago, zorak said:

According to Kristi, Kemi hasn't worn the bathing suit once because it's so hideous.

Don't matter....that's like Kat putting on a fresh pair of Kemi's panties with her unwashed lady part, that's something you just...don't...DO!

Nasty-assed heiffa!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Don't matter....that's like Kat putting on a fresh pair of Kemi's panties with her unwashed lady part, that's something you just...don't...DO!

Nasty-assed heiffa!

I'm definitely not trying to say it was ok for her to do what she did.  But it wouldn't shock me if that was the rationale in their minds for not thinking anything of it to put the suit on.

Cliff is telling Nicole that there are some lost souls in the BB house.  He says it hurts his heart to think about them.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

According to Jokers:

Yeah, that's a HARD NO. Jerks.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

According to Jokers:

Okay, what in the actual fuck, ladies.

• Love 3

Update:  Christie just told Kemi and others that she showed Kat and Analyse the bathing suit.  But then BB changed the camera so I don't know if Christie told her that Kat put it on or not.  When the camera changed back, Christie was saying how she was dying laughing.

Even after seasons of salmonella (Raven!), unwashed bathroom hands, spunk towels in the kitchen and drawers full of used condoms (and now rashes and tart lady parts (that phrase is still the winner of this season, lol), I can still be surprised by how gross HGs get. 

Kat, I wanted to try to still love you after your random "bitches get stitches" comment, but no, no, no. NO. 

21 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

WHOA, SAM. WHOA.

LET'S NOT GET TOO BRAVE WITH THE MOVES, HERE.

Yeah, Sam's really lasering in on the real threat in the house here. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam really wants to win the next HOH.  His big plan is to get Jessica evicted.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

These a’holes are calling........I guess someone not in Alliance 9 or 8 or 20 or whatever number is it today......Bottom Feeders!

These people really have 💩 for brains!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Whether Kat had it on or not, IMO that's fuckin' with someone's personal shit.  Like pranks, I've never found that funny.

Should be a big no-no but production doesn't seem to give a shit. I remember Jeremy on BB15 had to apologize to Alyssa because he wiped his ass with one of her hats. Can't recall another instance where a HG got in trouble for fucking with someone's shit even though it happens often.

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Should be a big no-no but production doesn't seem to give a shit. I remember Jeremy on BB15 had to apologize to Alyssa because he wiped his ass with one of her hats. Can't recall another instance where a HG got in trouble for fucking with someone's shit even though it happens often.

Well, there was the incident in BB2 where Shannon scrubbed the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm definitely not trying to say it was ok for her to do what she did.  But it wouldn't shock me if that was the rationale in their minds for not thinking anything of it to put the suit on

I have to agree. They're bored to death and desperate for something to do. This is definitely one of the less heinous things they've done. 

If they go ahead and tell Kemi about it, in case she wants to wash it before wearing it (or they can wash it for her), it's no biggie in my book. 

YMMV. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Jackson is telling David that him being in camp comeback probably helped him more than if he was just shoved back in the house as a regular player. He probably would have been evicted right away. Now people have been able to get to know him 

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Jackson tells David that he is more open to talking game than Jack is. 

For me, I just think that Jackson is one of those people that just tell other's what they need to hear to make the other people think he either likes them, agrees with them, is 'on their side' or quite simply to make us think he's a good guy.  In cases like this, you could sometimes say that is 'good' jury management.  But Jackson has proven that he is or attempts to be a charmer, but he is very two-faced and only looking out for himself in one way or the other.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

I'm still not too sure about Sam.  He seems to know that he needs to take out the big alliance that we know he is aware of.  Yet he also seems to desperately want to be one of the 'cool kids'.   In this case, he knows that Jessica is a number for the big alliance.  Taking her out does indeed help his cause in a non-threatening way because he isn't taking one of them out as he should.  Then if the big alliance stays in power, he can still keep trying to be with them.  I agree that Sam is just a coward and taking Jessica out ruffles feathers the least.  He's proven that he's good at winning these comps though, so I am not sure why...  And he seriously needs to also understand that helping them deplete the numbers of the outliers is going to ultimately hurt him in the long run.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Someone used somebody's toothbrush on a toilet. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno. Maybe it's just me but Jack seems like the type of dude to totally praise himself on his sick pull out game and likes playing Russian Roulette Pregnancy, even sans pill. Y'know, until the baby mommas start lying up around the block. 

image2.jpeg.dcf6756e8b6ddeec8b3f4798e276dccb.jpeg

• LOL 20

Holly and Analyse were just talking about Holly's rash.  Analyse asked her if she would freak out if was due to an STD.  Holly told her it wasn't that.  I guess she actually saw a nurse or doctor or something.  She said the guy assured her it wasn't due to an STD.

• Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Well, there was the incident in BB2 where Shannon scrubbed the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush. 

It’s strange to go back and look at old episodes of Big Brother and see that houseguests didn’t always have these plastic surgery faces like they do now. Shannon actually looked so human compared to a HollyBeth and Kat.

This is what I want the power given to the Camp Comebacker to be. In line with the previous powers given, this power should allow the winner to turn the house upside down. At eviction night, the winner would be able to assume the role of HOH. But instead of nominating 2 people for eviction, he/she would create an opposite event where the HOH and 2 people they select are safe but everyone else is eligible for eviction. The houseguests would then have to vote for each other without having time to strategize who they’re gonna pick. That would be real chaos and I’d love to see it!

Edited by lids
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Not very ambitious, but at the same time, she's pretty annoying, so I am OK with it 😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Not very ambitious, but at the same time, she's pretty annoying, so I am OK with it 😂😂

I imagine that Jess will thank them for the eviction. She knows that they're all just stressed out, so she understands it and can't complain. 

Oh, and she will, of course, refer to them as "mi familia" and when interviewed by Julie she will tell her that she hoped that she made "mi familia" proud.

Of course  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly and Analyse were just talking about Holly's rash.  Analyse asked her if she would freak out if was due to an STD.  Holly told her it wasn't that.  I guess she actually saw a nurse or doctor or something.  She said the guy assured her it wasn't due to an STD.

That is good. Aren't they all tested before going in? And do more than Holly have the crotch rash?

Still, it's 2019....use a condom people!!

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 2

Christie says she needs a guy who is going to want to sit down and make a vision board with her and meditate but also to tell her to shut the fuck up.  She says she needs a guy who is going to literally grab her by the wrist and say, "Look at me right now.  You're too much right now.  Chill the fuck out." but at the same time, not disrespect her.  And Nick of course hears all of this and asks her if that's not what he did to her yesterday.  She says yes and he asks if she liked it.  I just need everyone in the house, guys and girls alike, to tell her to shut the fuck up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she needs a guy who is going to want to sit down and make a vision board with her and meditate but also to tell her to shut the fuck up.  She says she needs a guy who is going to literally grab her by the wrist and say, "Look at me right now.  You're too much right now.  Chill the fuck out." but at the same time, not disrespect her.  And Nick of course hears all of this and asks her if that's not what he did to her yesterday.  She says yes and he asks if she liked it.  I just need everyone in the house, guys and girls alike, to tell her to shut the fuck up.

That's just beyond everything. Doesn't she know she's into girls? What is she talking about?!?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

That's just beyond everything. Doesn't she know she's into girls? What is she talking about?!?

I know!  Analyse had been asking her if she thought she'd ever go back to being with a guy.  And that is what started Christie going on and on about the kind of guy she would need.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Cliff is telling Nicole that there are some lost souls in the BB house.  He says it hurts his heart to think about them.

2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

barf

I can kinda sympathize; I mean, they don’t make my heart hurt - but they do occasionally make my butt burn.

Put the two together, and you have heartburn.

<ducking>

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, zorak said:

In unrelated news, they started talking about Christie's paranoia yesterday and how it was probably because of her PMS.  Jackson said hopefully her period comes today and Bella told him that Christie was saying that it might not come for a few more days.  Great.  Now we can look forward to more ridiculousness that she will blame on her PMS.

That feeling when you realize that you and Christie are syncing up.
Are you bitches conspiring against me?!

2 hours ago, LuvizBlind said:

I'm still not too sure about Sam.  He seems to know that he needs to take out the big alliance that we know he is aware of.  Yet he also seems to desperately want to be one of the 'cool kids'.   In this case, he knows that Jessica is a number for the big alliance.  Taking her out does indeed help his cause in a non-threatening way because he isn't taking one of them out as he should.  Then if the big alliance stays in power, he can still keep trying to be with them.  I agree that Sam is just a coward and taking Jessica out ruffles feathers the least.  He's proven that he's good at winning these comps though, so I am not sure why...  And he seriously needs to also understand that helping them deplete the numbers of the outliers is going to ultimately hurt him in the long run.  

So Sam hates Jessica. I doubt he's looking at it beyond that. He haaaates her. If there is one person Sam can't stand (aside from Kemi now, apparently, who had been talking about how great his wife sounded and how she couldn't wait to meet her and Sam was on the other side talking about how his wife is going to hate her and not going to want to meet her), it's Jessica. He's gone on about it a few times. 

So, you know, Sam for HoH. Jessica won't mind being targeted by him because he's a man and he probably hasn't been able to work out for a few days so she totally understands. Only she'll take 20 minutes and a whole NaNoWriMo's worth of words to get there. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

The consensus seems to be that it's hot tub folliculitis which I had never heard of before and now I'm side-eyeing any hot tub I ever get in again. 

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Isn’t normal SOP for thawing frozen meat to put it in the refrigerator about 24 hours before use?

Provided it's in a waterproof wrapping or bag, you can also submerge it in a sink full of cold water (not warm, not hot, cold) and thaw it out in anywhere from 40 minutes to 2 hours depending on the type and thickness of the meat. But if it goes longer than 40 minutes, drain and refill with cold water again. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Tommy is talking to Jack.  He is saying that they need to get rid of Sam because he is Bella and Nick's security blanket.  Tommy thinks that without Sam, Bella and Nick will come running back to them.

Tommy says he'll need to convince Sam that Bella and Nick are the targets.  Then he'll put up Nick and Bella with the intention of backdooring Sam.  Tommy says he'll say that as "mediator" Nick and Bella's stories didn't match up.  Now they're talking about how Christie told Nick and Bella about her power.  Tommy says that Christie fucked up.

Christie just walked in and Jack says that he thinks they're giving Nick and Bella too much credit.  Jack says that Bella is not as good as they think she is.  He gave the fact that she and Tommy talk so much and yet when Bella was describing the kind of guy she thought would be Tommy's type she was so off the mark as proof that Bella is self absorbed and not as good as they thought she was.

• Love 1

Christie says Sam is dangerous. She says he shit talks everyone in the house behind their back and some of it is personal.  Pretty sure she and the other members of the cool kids club do that, too.

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

Christie says Sam is dangerous. She says he shit talks everyone in the house behind their back and some of it is personal.  Pretty sure she and the other members of the cool kids club do that, too.

I mean, she's not wrong about Sam, but yea she's like the #1 behind-the-back shit talker so she can, as always ...

giphy.gif

• Love 10

Christie is telling Jack that she's taking a backseat for the next couple of weeks.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Christie:  "You're the best."

Jack:  "You are."

Me:  Ugh

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie is telling Jack that she's taking a backseat for the next couple of weeks.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Christie:  "You're the best."

Jack:  "You are."

Me:  Ugh

Christie: "You hang up first."
Jack: "No, you hang up first."
Christie: "No, you."
Jack: "No, you."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

ANyone know what comment Jack made about David while he was in the swimming pool??

It has really upset him. 

Nope.  But I would really like to know!