Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack and Analyse are about to get in the HoH shower (while Jackson is standing there, picking his pimples in the mirror?).

Jack, turns on the shower: "Wow. Dirty floor."

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Also Jackson left them to fuck in peace, as did the feed operator. 

So considerate! Emily Post would be so proud! Throwing up in her mouth, but so proud. 

• LOL 4

Okay, what's this bullshit? 

So Christie was trying to talk to Nicole but people (FUCK OFF, TOMMY) kept coming in the room but at the end, Jack fresh from banging Analyse and Christie managed to hint to Nicole that she may be safe this week. Which was nice. Immediately Nick comes in the room and says, "So hey, Sam just told me that Kemi told him that Jess has the third power and can take someone off the block but she didn't use it because blah blah blah."

Christie: "What if she's America's Player?!"

Christie: "If someone is lying about a power, they'll be ejected from the game. You can't make up anything about a power." Um. No. But nice try.

• Love 1

What the the fuck is this season, y’all??

@peachmangosteen and others have called it that Christie is totally a Vanessa, but not nearly as smart.

But all of these nasty couples are ALL giving me Amanda/McCrae vibes. Just having sex whenever, wherever, and popping up to judge over everyone and steamrolling everything. 

Honestly, all I’m hoping for at this point is a fight worthy of the Amanda/Gina Marie Jenga fight. I’m thinking Christie with Analyse taking on the role of Gina Marie.  Or hell, Jack vs. Son. Although they would both be the Gina Marie in that situation. AND Amanda. Oh, man that would be the the weirdest fight ever. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

CHOO CHOO THE PARANOIA EXPRESS IS PULLING INTO CHRISTIE'S STATION AGAIN CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

I guess Kemi breathed or put her drink shaker in the wrong place in the kitchen again or something. Because Nick thinks this'll get her kicked out or something. I don't even know.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

And now Christie and Jack think Sam is a bully and she's giving Jack a lecture on shit talking (that's really fucking rich) and Nick is pissed because Christie made him look like an idiot in front of Jack and Sam is all, "Why would Christie even tell you that she has the power?" and I've given up trying to understand what's going on. It's like the third season of The Handmaid's Tale: there's no real plot, just come along for the ride so you can shit talk it on the forums.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I need another option for your posts.  Useful, like, laugh, surprise and sad don't cut it. How about a "grossed out" option?

Seriously these people are ridiculous!

I usually just use the shock one whenever I find something to be gross.  Actually, I sometimes put up the thoughtful one just for the fun of it, even if what is being said is remotely what that icon is for.

50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also Jackson left them to fuck in peace, as did the feed operator. 

I remember on season four when they had the first sex in the Big Brother house (were their names David and Amanda?) they hyped the shit out of it.  Now...not so much.  Maybe they are as disgusted as we are.

• Love 1

In the vernacular of Nick, they are all snaking each other. 

Christie made a major mistake revealing the power to Bella and Nick. Major. 

Jack is a pretty good player. He knows this was a bad move. 

Why wouldn't , let's say Sam, put her on the block to snake out the power.Make an even playing field.

7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I usually just use the shock one whenever I find something to be gross.  Actually, I sometimes put up the thoughtful one just for the fun of it, even if what is being said is remotely what that icon is for.

I remember on season four when they had the first sex in the Big Brother house (were their names David and Amanda?) they hyped the shit out of it.  Now...not so much.  Maybe they are as disgusted as we are.

I think there is an element to it, too, where the women are getting used. They sacrifice their dignity to cozy up to the guys who definitely seem to have more clout in the house, at least initially. It is just gross all the way around. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

there's Jackson, inhaling an apple, seeds, core, and all. 

Phew. I was worried there for a second. 

Here's a thought.  Would Snackson eat food that had ants in it?  Hopefully we'll get the answer soon.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I think I mentioned this the other day, but I think it might have been in one of the episode threads, but I honestly think it is LESS gross nowadays than it was when David and Amanda did it, because back then, being the first couple to fuck on BB was, like, the POINT of them having sex that season. That, I think, is a lot grosser than people just fucking for the hell of it. Fucking BECAUSE you're going to be shown having sex on TV is so...extra. Fucking because you're a dumb recent college grad and Jack is "SO HOT" is a lot more normal, I think. 

• Love 2

So in the past while:

• Christie said that she assumes Kemi is jealous of Analyse's straight as a board hair and that Kemi wishes she had that. Kemi did straighten her hair today but c'mon, Christie. But I'm sure that Christie has a black friend so it's all good.
  • Bella said only watched Big Brother a week before she went in the house. But not, like, a whole season because that would be foolish. She watched the first two episodes of a season and then looked online to see who won. Bella is the kid in school who was assigned Romeo and Juliet in English but figured she could get away with just watching the Baz Luhrmann movie and then was shocked to get a D when she wrote a paper about the shootout at the gas station in the first five minutes of the film.
  • At separate times, Sam and Holly/Analyse/Jackson have brought up that they don't care for Jessica and some of them would like to leave the room when she starts telling one of her stories. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?
  • Analyse feels that she's irrelevant in the game. Okay, that was a trick bullet point because she says that every night.
  • The ants have been spotted in the backyard. They're getting ready for their annual pilgrimage indoors. Yay! Finally, something to root for in this house since the earthquakes couldn't get the job done! 
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse and her cartoon stink waves wafting from her.

HERE LIES ALICE MUDGARDEN

KILLED BY WAFTING CARTOON STINK WAVES

RIP

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
I'm anal(lice) retentive and couldn't let an extra space between words stand.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Jessica going on and on to Tommy about suffering PTSD from her House banishment.

You can shoot me any time now.

Please.

You mean the hour that she was outside in the backyard in the dark? The competition that she didn't lose? 

I'm next in line, please. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

On the menu for the nightly Kemi bashing:

She's entitled!
She breathes!
She's stingy!
She exists!
She's probably never worked a day in her whole life!
She looked at me one time!

On one side of the feeds, Kemi: "I love Sam."
On the other side of the feeds, Sam: "Nobody is gonna be friends with Kemi after the show."
Me: "Sigh."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BK1978 said:

They tend to hype the shit out of sex when the HG that is doing it.......has a girlfriend/boyfriend outside the house.

This happened last season with Kaitlyn.  Cannot remember if she did it with Fezzy....but, they were definitely a thing....for like 5 minutes!

Kaitlyn was publicly dumped by her boyfriend.  She was also bestie with his sister.

The sister called her the most disgusting person ever! How could she embarrass her entire family on national tv.....etc....

• Love 1

Ohhhhh, Christie is doing it again! 

What happened to No Game Talk with Camp Nowhere....???

Christie having a whole 5 course game convo with Kemi....outside in the play yard! 

And, of course....it is mostly Christie talking about HER feelings and opinions.

Christie ....LOVES....to talk about herself! 😍

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Christie ....LOVES....to talk about herself! 😍

Christie is Christie’s favorite subject; unfortunately, Christie thinks Christie is everybody else’s favorite subject as well.  🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

@Nashville, can I borrow that Stewie puking GIF? I promise to give it back when I'm done.

No problem - although I suspect Stewie’s jumper will be threadbare by the time he makes his necessary rounds through this particular pig’s trough.

Now - who wants chowder?  😆 

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Christie is Christie’s favorite subject; unfortunately, Christie thinks Christie is everybody else’s favorite subject as well.  🙄

Christie also LOVES to talk trash other Players behind their back.

Wow!  After the Kemi convo......Now Christie takes Jack into the pantry to get a yoghurt and relays the convo in....Pure Lies!

Christie to Jack: You know I was just out there minding my own business and Kemi INSIST we talk game. I don’t want to talk game with Kemi because she is Camp Comeback.

Then makes up shit about Kemi to Jack! 

Omg!  It was Christie that was talking MAD shit about Jack!  

How many times have we heard Christie tell every HG  that ....she does NOT trust Jack!

Isn’t 100% confident in the ‘alliance.’ Totally believes that Jack will take her out. Christie DID want to take a shot at Jack during her HOH. 

I cannot wait until Barbie Kemi comes back!  Yea....she is my top choice. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

On the menu for the nightly Kemi bashing:

She's entitled!
She breathes!
She's stingy!
She exists!
She's probably never worked a day in her whole life!
She looked at me one time!

On the other side of the feeds, Sam: "Nobody is gonna be friends with Kemi after the show."

I want to be friends with a Kemi! I think she is cool 😎 and I’m disappointed in Sam that he has decided to believe the jerks. I think he’ll feel bad when he gets to see the whole season! At least I hope he will be!!!!!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And now Christie and Jack think Sam is a bully and she's giving Jack a lecture on shit talking (that's really fucking rich) and Nick is pissed because Christie made him look like an idiot in front of Jack and Sam is all, "Why would Christie even tell you that she has the power?" and I've given up trying to understand what's going on. It's like the third season of The Handmaid's Tale: there's no real plot, just come along for the ride so you can shit talk it on the forums.

Man, these houseguests make NO sense and they LOVE to rewrite history. 

I'm also trying to figure out the whole Sam is a Bully accusation like:

giphy.gif

Like...Sam's a lot of things, but out unde9able, he's definitely not a bully. 

I feel bad for Kemi for all of this Kemi bashing. I do think that some will be apologetic when they get out of the house. Others...won't be.

I just need this Camp Comeback thing to end so we can really get to playing the game.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We’ve heard Sam say in the DR how much he likes Kemi. This is just him trying to fit in with the cool kids, which is pathetic.

Bella said last night that she only watch Big Brother a week before she went into the house. Shocking, I know. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I cannot wait until Barbie Kemi comes back!  Yea....she is my top choice. 

I don't see Kemi even trying to win the battle back. She's been whispering to herself for days that she just wants to go home because she's done with this house. Which, who can blame her?

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Like...Sam's a lot of things, but out unde9able, he's definitely not a bully. 

Yea, he's just a huge coward.

38 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

34B75195-DDB5-4C82-AFCC-7A2325D90B43.jpeg

Jack does not in any way, shape, or form look hot in that pic lol.

• Love 7

Yeah, I think Kemi thought it would be more fun with game play. I don't think she counted on the mean part getting so extreme. Granted if she had been asked to join the Hateful 8 on Day 2 or 3 she might have other ideas but that didn't happen. I think David might be the best. I wouldn't mind Ovi but they will use him for the power app and chew him up and spit him out. Cliff would be okay but they would vote him out again because he's a nice guy and because Christie is a paranoid nut job.

• Love 3

just for fun I went back and read the cast bios--I found this from Jack especially funny:

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, integrity, and character.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be honest, have integrity, and good character.

• LOL 18
49 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I think Kemi thought it would be more fun with game play. I don't think she counted on the mean part getting so extreme. Granted if she had been asked to join the Hateful 8 on Day 2 or 3 she might have other ideas but that didn't happen. I think David might be the best. I wouldn't mind Ovi but they will use him for the power app and chew him up and spit him out. Cliff would be okay but they would vote him out again because he's a nice guy and because Christie is a paranoid nut job.

I'm rooting for David because I like him, but Cliff returning would be best for Team Good Feeds. Christie taking a shot early just to theoretically set the votes up better when she turns on Nick/Sam/Bella and then sees that guy come right back in? High-larious.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm rooting for David because I like him, but Cliff returning would be best for Team Good Feeds. Christie taking a shot early just to theoretically set the votes up better when she turns on Nick/Sam/Bella and then sees that guy come right back in? High-larious.

Yeah, we just won't have a clear picture until Thursday's eviction and I'm guessing The Camp Comeback challenge to get back in the house. Obviously, we'll get the answer before the Sunday's broadcast show but I think after all of that we will have the real game start.............with these awful people. That's the one thing that won't change. LOL!!!

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: The snake challenge was pretty amazing. Did you have to reassure the houseguests off-camera that none of them will bite?
ALLISON GRODNER: Actually, it was the exact opposite. We had to warn the houseguests that the snakes could bite. Anything with a mouth can bite but they were told that these snakes were not venomous. Even so, I will admit that I could not go anywhere near the snake set. Eeks!

This group of contestants is so stupid we had to tell them that snakes bite!! Also, pretty sure I'm going to make "Eeks!" my new exclamation remark because AG is just the coolest thing ever. Eeeks!

Did Sam show any interest in leaving so he could go to his grandfather’s funeral? You would let him leave the game, right?
Sam’s wife made it clear in her letter that she wanted him to stay and play but ultimately it was up to Sam what he wanted to do. No one is trapped in the BB house against their will.

Except Metta World Peace  😂 😂

Does Cliff even have a morning audience to talk to on the feeds? Has anyone done this in the past, carry on his/her own conversation to the feed watchers?
There have been many people who address the feeds directly. I think James, Josh, and Paul all had some sort of a morning talk show just like Cliff. Mike Boogie made use of talking to the camera early on in our run but Cliff is the only one who has been caught by the houseguests spilling strategic secrets and it may have serious consequences to his stay in the Big Brother house.

... but Cliff is the only one STUPID ENOUGH to have been caught by the houseguests. 🙄

Do you ever wish you could advise the HGs to maybe tone down their celebrations when they win HOH because it will give away alliances?
I would never ask them to tone it down as it is completely up to them how they hide or expose their alliances. It is moments like these that have made people targets in the game and it is always surprising that the HGs don’t learn from that. You also have to remember that winning HOH is a big deal and many people are simply celebrating their safety and the opportunity to see and hear from their family.

No, but I wish I could get them to tone down their racist tendencies and bullying techniques! I mean, c'mon, we don't want to have to kick someone out of the house for saying the N word or shunning a cast member for days on end. Also, don't forget BIG BROTHER IS A BIG DEAL. Which means I AM A BIG DEAL. Bow down to the Queen. Eeks!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I have heard Jackson tell this story before but he was talking to Bella a few minutes ago about how he never once bought a textbook when he was in college.  He said he refused to spend money on textbooks because they're ridiculously expensive and you barely get anything back when you try to sell them back.  All very true, but he didn't even rent the textbooks, which is obviously a less expensive option than buying them.  Anyway, what bugged me about this story is how he talked about how he would just find a girl in the class and say that they should study together.  Of course he would make sure to ask said girl if she had a copy of the textbook and then if the answer was yes, he was all for studying together.  Then he made some comment to Bella about how all these girls have rich daddies who are paying for everything for them while they're in college.  He's so gross.

In unrelated news, they started talking about Christie's paranoia yesterday and how it was probably because of her PMS.  Jackson said hopefully her period comes today and Bella told him that Christie was saying that it might not come for a few more days.  Great.  Now we can look forward to more ridiculousness that she will blame on her PMS.

• Love 2

Jackson is telling David that him being in camp comeback probably helped him more than if he was just shoved back in the house as a regular player. He probably would have been evicted right away. Now people have been able to get to know him 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I have heard Jackson tell this story before but he was talking to Bella a few minutes ago about how he never once bought a textbook when he was in college.  He said he refused to spend money on textbooks because they're ridiculously expensive and you barely get anything back when you try to sell them back.  All very true, but he didn't even rent the textbooks, which is obviously a less expensive option than buying them.  Anyway, what bugged me about this story is how he talked about how he would just find a girl in the class and say that they should study together.  Of course he would make sure to ask said girl if she had a copy of the textbook and then if the answer was yes, he was all for studying together.  Then he made some comment to Bella about how all these girls have rich daddies who are paying for everything for them while they're in college.  He's so gross.

I honestly thought this was going to conclude with "and then he had sex with them."

I mean, he probably did, just that I anticipated it being a part of his tale.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I honestly thought this was going to conclude with "and then he had sex with them."

I mean, he probably did, just that I anticipated it being a part of his tale.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the deal, too.  Either way, he probably dropped these girls like a hot potato as soon as the semester ended because he didn't need to use them for their textbook anymore.

• Love 2

Jackson said since it was Jack's rule than he can't really go back on it

looks like it's time for cliff notes

cliff notes is late because he slept in. thinks the stress and environment is getting to him.  he will be talking quickly and quietly. 

Cliff said to the live feeders that he'll talk quickly and quietly.  But I don't notice any difference in his volume now compared to pre-Christie eavesdropping.  And there are a lot of people up in the house right now, so he's an idiot.

• LOL 5

Now talking about Kat using the veto. She told Cliff he was safe. 

He doesn't seem to be talking any quieter. 

they do seem to have his mic turned up A LOT so maybe he is talking a little more quiet. Seems like his normal voice though

• Love 1

Bella is talking to Sam while he's still in bed.  It was about what she and Jackson were talking about regarding Christie's paranoia yesterday.  Sam said that Christie is playing her own game.

Tommy is getting a little hyped up saying he's annoyed with people getting called to the DR late at night. He wanted to go in and tell them to knock it off (I'm assuming some or most were sleeping). He says they do it on purpose so they wont get sleep. 

I can't blame him. I'm a super light sleeper if I was trying to sleep at normal sleep hours and BB was announcing shit I'd be pissed too.

• Love 3