Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Night 1 and we're already getting BB19 vibes with the bitching about the current target (Ovi, it seems). I really don't know WHAT the poor guy did. I know he's gross with him not washing his hands and I guess the girls have been talking about how he's too touchy-feely and it makes them uncomfortable....but why aren't they talking to him about it?

Fwiw (i.e., next to nothing, yet here we are), my creeper-meter has never failed me, and it pinged HARD for him, immediately. So he could be getting unfairly targeted and smack-talked, or he could actually be super skeevy in person... 

• Love 4

Ah, man. Reading these updates on here and Reddit (I tried with Twitter this morning until I couldn't anymore), I will say that at least we had a really good season with BB20. There was basically no shit talking and almost everyone was fairly reasonable....well, except for a couple of people.

Night 1 and we're already getting BB19 vibes with the bitching about the current target (Ovi, it seems). I really don't know WHAT the poor guy did. I know he's gross with him not washing his hands and I guess the girls have been talking about how he's too touchy-feely and it makes them uncomfortable....but why aren't they talking to him about it?

I know, I know, painting a target on someone means to not bring up their flaws to them so it's a reason to target them. But the rare thing I appreciate about Da'Vonne was her ability to be honest and speak up. When Frank was making one of the women feel uncomfortable in BB18, Day went right to him to talk to him instead of continuing to bitch about it behind his back like everyone else.

It sounds like this trash talking about Ovi may be a sign that this is how the season is going to go with all future targets. Man, I was hoping for not another BB15/16/19. 

Night 1 is done and somehow, I'm coming to regret this season already. That was fast.

I am impressed with the level of paranoia that is already evident. 

• Love 3

It sounds like this trash talking about Ovi may be a sign that this is how the season is going to go with all future targets. Man, I was hoping for not another BB15/16/19. 

This kinda makes me feel better lol. I'd rather watch that then the utter borefest that was last season. I want fights! That being said, it sounds mostly boring still so.

I hated Ovi immediately and I could believe he's being gross and creepy but also it's usually not a good look for people to be ganging up behind the back of one person. I'll have to keep an eye on it myself to see how I feel about it.

Since it seems like everyone wants Kemi gone I hope she somehow wins veto. But then I guess Kat would likely go and I think she could be really fun to watch so I don't know. I guess ultimately I hope the target becomes Ovi.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This kinda makes me feel better lol. I'd rather watch that then the utter borefest that was last season. I want fights! That being said, it sounds mostly boring still so.

I hated Ovi immediately and I could believe he's being gross and creepy but also it's usually not a good look for people to be ganging up behind the back of one person. I'll have to keep an eye on it myself to see how I feel about it.

Since it seems like everyone wants Kemi gone I hope she somehow wins veto. But then I guess Kat would likely go and I think she could be really fun to watch so I don't know. I guess ultimately I hope the target becomes Ovi.

I think there's a middle ground that's not trash talking and boring. I don't know if we'll hit that this year!

(Although I liked last season's first half of the game for its unpredictability and unintentional humour with FOUTTE and Rockstar vs Brett). 

I need to see more Ovi to determine whether or not people's instincts are right...but I will say that I don't think he deserves the trash talking that he is getting. We're barely into the feeds! If this is how bad they can get night 1, imagine what'll happen later on in the season!

I refuse to watch the feeds where a target is getting bullied and trashed behind their back. That doesn't make it fun feeds. I hated it in all of the seasons that it's happened in. BB15 and BB16 were the worst contenders of that. BB19 was awful too for that. 

Kemi isn't chosen for veto (it's Nicole, Sam, and Jack) so she's basically screwed unless Kathryn makes a fool of herself or someone else becomes a target before the veto ceremony. I don't think Kemi is going to be a good player so I'm ok if she goes. I'm also ok with Ovi goes. I just don't want to hear trash talk. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

So reading the tea leaves, the majority alliance's targets are Kemi, Ovi, Jessica.

Hmmmm.

I haven't seen Jessica mentioned as a target right now...just from Jackson on the episodes.

Jack's name has been thrown around as a potential target.

Some of the girls in one of the bedrooms were discussing more of how Ovi creeps them out.  One of them (not sure who because I don't know them well enough to know their names by face yet) was talking about how Nick could grope her (yes, she actually used the word grope) all day long and it wouldn't bother her or really any of the other guys for that matter.  But she said it's different with Ovi.  Then they were talking about how Ovi has a girlfriend.  They think it's weird that he would be so touchy feely while having a girlfriend.  Then there was talk of how it shows lack of respect and maturity on Ovi's part.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

One of them (not sure who because I don't know them well enough to know their names by face yet) was talking about how Nick could grope her (yes, she actually used the word grope) all day long and it wouldn't bother her or really any of the other guys for that matter.  But she said it's different with Ovi. 

Yea bitch we figured. I need to know specifically who said this. It's like do I respect them for being honest or hate them for being the worst lol.

• Love 4

Talk in the HOH room about how they got lucky that there's no super weird person in the cast this year.  Then Jack said, "I might lose my mind if we had a Rockstar".  LOL  Christie said they got lucky and that the only person who kind of had potential bad energy went home hour 2.  Then she made a reference to David being their "superior leader".  Jack made reference to a book David was reading before the game started (It sounded like it might have been called How to Become a Superior Leader).  Christie said it was ironic that David was the one to go home first since he was carrying the book and flaunting it at the finals.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea bitch we figured. I need to know specifically who said this. It's like do I respect them for being honest or hate them for being the worst lol.

It was one of the dark haired girls (definitely not Jessica) but she was still kind of under the covers.  Looking at the cast pictures I think it was Analyse.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

It was one of the dark haired girls (definitely not Jessica) but she was still kind of under the covers.  Looking at the cast pictures I think it was Analyse.

Sounds like Analyse...or maybe Holly?

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Looking at the cast pictures I think it was Analyse.

Oh good, one of the few I sorta kinda liked.

I am feeling like I might finally rid myself of this awful habit. I just don't think I can take it anymore lol.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am feeling like I might finally rid myself of this awful habit. I just don't think I can take it anymore lol.

Oh yeah, Analyse has turned out to be one of the worst people in the last 12 hours. She's shit talked Ovi so hard and made a lot of shitty comments so far.

Jack's also a piece of shit. I've been reading updates and he's making fun of Ovi's weight.

Not many people are trying to stop the shit talking. Guess which ones I've read actually tried to? Christie (but not by much) and...Jackson. JACKSON, of all people! 

• Love 5

Not for sure because the feed switched to them in the middle of the conversation, but Holly and Analyse were talking and it sounded like maybe Jackson and Kat had sex in the house.  Holly made it sound like Kat is the one who told her and that her reaction was, "Where??? In my bed???".  The word sex was never mentioned in this fragmented convo but on the basis of the "in my bed" comment I'm going to assume they were in fact talking about them having sex.  Kat's name wasn't mentioned but Jackson's was.  Analyse said something about Jackson telling Holly about it and Holly said that Jackson hadn't said anything but that "she" (assuming Kat from other things I've read) had told Holly but she said she didn't have many details.  Then they talked about how it was good that Kat told Holly this because it means she trusts Holly.

• Love 2

I hope they just do away with HNs. It's so pointless.

Not for sure because the feed switched to them in the middle of the conversation, but Holly and Analyse were talking and it sounded like maybe Jackson and Kat had sex in the house.

Fucking hell.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah, I kind of felt like that trying to stay awake and watch the feeds last night and got a major headache trying to keep up with it all already.  Its much more fun to just read about it here for me these days!

• Love 2

I think Kemi is definitely the target to go on the block when someone gets taken down.  She came in the room where Analyse and Holly are doing their makeup and was making small talk about the veto.  After she left, one of them mentioned how she felt a little bad because Kemi had said she was excited for the veto.  Holly asked Analyse if Analyse felt bad and Analyse said, "Hell no!"  I couldn't exactly hear what she said next but it sounded like she said something about how Kemi had said Analyse's name (not sure what exactly she was talking about).  Then they started talking about how they hope it goes down tonight so that Kemi will have maximum drama.  

So does Kemi not have any idea she's the target? Hopefully there's some fireworks when she gets nommed.

From what I gathered, she has no idea.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

When is the whacktivity comp (or whatever it's called) taking place? Does it not start until next week?

The Whacktivity comp already took place. No word on what it was or anything; all we know is that Jackson didn't play in it.

12 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think Kemi is definitely the target to go on the block when someone gets taken down.  She came in the room where Analyse and Holly are doing their makeup and was making small talk about the veto.  After she left, one of them mentioned how she felt a little bad because Kemi had said she was excited for the veto.  Holly asked Analyse if Analyse felt bad and Analyse said, "Hell no!"  I couldn't exactly hear what she said next but it sounded like she said something about how Kemi had said Analyse's name (not sure what exactly she was talking about).  Then they started talking about how they hope it goes down tonight so that Kemi will have maximum drama.  

Yeah, Analyse does not seem like a very nice person.

Apparently Nick said something offensive and now they're all trying not to talk about what he said apparently. It seems like it might have been religion related because when Kemi asked what it was about Tommy did the prayer gesture.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Nick said something offensive and now they're all trying not to talk about what he said apparently. It seems like it might have been religion related because when Kemi asked what it was about Tommy did the prayer gesture.

I was just about to post the same thing.  I want to know what he said!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope they just do away with HNs. It's so pointless.

Amen. I hate it.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I believe Nick said something about the Catholic Church and how Catholics are not Christians.

Isn't he the one that's from a traditional Italian family?? His Nonna is going to smack him upside the head for that one! 

(edited)

I was so excited to tune in and watch the feeds for the very first time, and nada lol.

I wanted to like Kemi, but it's kinda obvious she doesn't care enough to keep herself safe. Too bad. It will really suck if the two black people are the first two evictees. 

Edited by Victim Noises
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

You may be able to rid yourself of BB but you'll never be able to rid yourself of us.

giphy.webp

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

What is the deal with Kathryn?  Why did she get put up?  I thought she was friends with Christie. 

Anyhoo, is this for BBAD, too?

Last night she was in the bedroom with Jackson and was totally paranoid. (At this time I didn’t know she was on the block) Jackson told her everything was fine and she was not going home. 

Then Cliff came in and she kept talking ‘game’ with Jackson.  Things that maybe Cliff should not hear.  But, they didn’t even acknowledge Cliff, if I remember. 

Kathryn is just ditzy or what?

This crowd is weird.  From last night all I got was a lot of fakeness going on.  Like they didn’t really connect.  You see some standing around trying to be included....but, it is just awkward.  (Saw this happened to Tommy and Jessica) 

Jack is totally watching everyone. It is like......he  is mature and everyone else is immature.  

And, they are ALL (especially Jack) camera conscious.  He said.....’Feeds’......as a warning.....a few times to others who were saying dumb shyt.

I saw people trying to be friendly with Nicole. I know she didn’t make a good first impression with the viewers.

I dunno.  There seems to be a lot of people in the house for some reason. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think it is almost sort of kind of admirable to see how naive the BB casting department is when it comes to HGs like Kemi. They keep thinking that they can add a "wannabe mean girl" young black woman to the show and have her blend in. It worked in BB12 with Britney and Monet and they've been trying to replicate it ever since (since Monet was evicted so early that I think they feel like they lost out on more good content) and the HGs rarely seem up for it. Likely due to subtle racist stuff, but whatever the reason, it just doesn't work. 

The most tragic one was Candice, who specifically came on to the show with the intent to have a friendship with the other girls PRECISELY like Britney/Monet (I think she even cited them as what she was hoping for in the house) and instead became the target for some of the grossest shit we've ever seen on this show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Not for sure because the feed switched to them in the middle of the conversation, but Holly and Analyse were talking and it sounded like maybe Jackson and Kat had sex in the house.  Holly made it sound like Kat is the one who told her and that her reaction was, "Where??? In my bed???".  The word sex was never mentioned in this fragmented convo but on the basis of the "in my bed" comment I'm going to assume they were in fact talking about them having sex.  Kat's name wasn't mentioned but Jackson's was.  Analyse said something about Jackson telling Holly about it and Holly said that Jackson hadn't said anything but that "she" (assuming Kat from other things I've read) had told Holly but she said she didn't have many details.  Then they talked about how it was good that Kat told Holly this because it means she trusts Holly.

Sounds kinda like a continuation of an HoH conversation last night/early this morning.  From Joker’s (warning - LONG):

Thu 8:27 AM PT (2:49:43 AM) HOH convo about Kat and Jackson last night. (Analyse, Christie, Holly) Cam 3
Girls hear something and turn on HOH monitor
Christie: Looks like Kat and Jackson. Like Kat don't you want to win veto tommorrow go the F@#$ to sleep. I mean we gave her the whole speach.
Holly: What are they doing? Oh they are in the kitchen, I'm so blind
Christie: I really want to open the door and yell at her right now. I won't but.....
Holly: She's got to be an idiot
Christie: Like you are literally putting this guy before your game. Go to bed.
Holly: I've had to put her in check on so many things
Christie: I know she is a F'ing loose cannon
Holly: I know...I'm doing a really good job tho
Christie: You are..she's been playing it cool right, but to you, she is probably diffusing (fist bump with Analyse and Holly)
Holly: Yeah big time
Christie: I literally gave her a speach an hour ago..they are in the shower....(watching monitor)(side note - they were just in BA but HOH monitor can't see that) F'ing shutup (at Kat)
Holly: shut the front door (at monitor)They're not are they?
Christie: I don't know I can't see them
Analyse: Like why else would they be there right now..I want to watch them come out.
Christie: this looks so bad
Holly: If they are really that F'ing stupid
Analyse: Dude they are literally the most immature people I've ever met. I'm 22 and..
Christie: and she's 29..grow the f up
Holly: Almost makes me want to leave her on the F'ing block tomorrow
Christie: Listen....whatever is meant to be will
Holly: Look I wish this had another channel...Should I go down there?
Christie: I mean that would be f'ing amazing butwhat would you say you were doing?
Analyse: Getting water
Holly: Do they really thin that people are not going to realize they are both in the shower? (side note: they weren't)
Christie: They probably don't because they think everyone is asleep
Analyse: They are either in the shower or in the boatroom
Christie: They wouldn't be in the boatroom because of the lights and the feeds, the shower is the only place not to be seen.
Holly: can you not be seen on live feeds?
Christie: you see only heads
Holly: but you can still tell if they are in there
Christie: Maybe they will go into the bathroom stall
Holly: Oooo
Christie: I'm grossed out...I have to be honest
Analyse: Me too 100%
Holly: What is she thinking? She has to fight for her life tomorrow
Analyse: We already knew she was in here for the right reasons, so just goes to show anymore
Holly: like making hashtags
Analyse: She literally thought of a few b**ches conspiring against her before she came into this house.
Holly: I think that is why she talks to Jackson (inaudible)
Christie: Her idol is Kim Kardashian and she talks about the sex tape.
Analyse: Dude..she is f'ing dumb
Holly: Will you go down there with me. I want to make good tv and walk in on them
Analyse: let's go

Both get up out of bed and head to door

Christie: If she does stay on the block it is because everyone knows and caught her

Girls head to door, but Christie tells them they came out of BA so they head back to bed.

——————

Purely MHO, but based off some of what’s been said since the feeds came on:

1. It seems Kathryn (or, more specifically, Kathryn’s paranoia) got on the bad side of more than a few people in the first few days in the House, and was in fact the primary reason Christie nom’ed Kathryn in the first place - initially, Kathryn apparently annoyed the hell outta Christie.
  2. Christie’s attitude toward Kathryn had subsequently started to mellow (Christie even said to Jack that “Kat was being a trooper”, and “Day 1 or 2 Kat would not be doing so well”), but the same could not be said for some of the other HGs - most notably Holly and AnalEase - and whenever Christie is around them, the mean girl clique appears to start clucking again.

Bottom line: Kemi appears to be the primary BD target this week, so Kathryn is probably safe; the degree of shade being thrown Kathryn’s way by the other females in the House, though, does not bode well for her.  The first time a female-driven HoH Plan A goes awry, Kathryn is more than likely going to be the unwilling recipient of a disadvantageous (to her) Plan B.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Useful 1

Do we have any idea what the Whack comp was like, who won, and/or what the prize is?

Not in the slightest.

All we know is that it may be played in groups (I don't think everyone played; one of the women mentioned that they're playing week 3, I think?). Ovi, Cliff, or Nicole may have won it.

No idea what the comp was about and what the prize is, but it doesn't sound to be very important since nobody's talking about it.

• Love 1

Do we have any idea what the Whack comp was like, who won, and/or what the prize is?

I’d heard suggestions (in here) it had already been played, but I’m kinda doubtful; the  RescueCams have been going for better than 5 hours, so I’m more than halfway inclined to think the PoV comp is in progress right now.

(edited)

Were the earlier feed comments based on discussions of who HAD won, or speculations on what so-and-so would do with the PoV if they DID win? 

ETA: nvm - went back and read some more, and I wasn’t getting that the WHACKtivity and PoV comps were different animals.

Edited by Nashville
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Some of the girls in one of the bedrooms were discussing more of how Ovi creeps them out.  One of them (not sure who because I don't know them well enough to know their names by face yet) was talking about how Nick could grope her (yes, she actually used the word grope) all day long and it wouldn't bother her or really any of the other guys for that matter.  But she said it's different with Ovi.  Then they were talking about how Ovi has a girlfriend.  They think it's weird that he would be so touchy feely while having a girlfriend.  Then there was talk of how it shows lack of respect and maturity on Ovi's part.  

That was Analyse. "Hi, if you're hot, you can totes grope me whenever you want and it's fine. But if I or society as a whole considers you less than an 8, you're a creeper and it's unwelcome." The 8 is probably being generous - she probably wouldn't settle for less than a 9. 

3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Ew. Jack. DON'T DO THAT. I wasn't a David fan after the Jeffterview, but he has nothing in common with Swaggy C but a skin color. Yikes. 

Maaan. And Jack even brought up the Jeff Dumbledore moment last night (and then walked it back right quick) (https://streamable.com/vda0x) and I was going to be all, "Yay! Knowledgeable HGs!"

If this devolves into a BB15/BB19 hybrid... holy shit, y'all. I will be here for it and I will shit talk these people to the grave. 

• Love 5

Here is the Analyse "only touch me if you're hot" comment:

I looked for where Nick said something about Catholicism, but it doesn't look like anyone I follow cared enough to grab it. What I heard wasn't anything to be bothered by but people said he shouldn't discuss religion on the feeds.

Someone asked him something that I missed and he responded that he was raised Catholic but now is Christian. Someone asked the difference and he made a comment about Catholicism's structure, for lack of a better word. Something may have been said that someone there thought may have been taken offensively, but I didn't hear it. I was having a lot of trouble hearing last night, though. Their microphones suck. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That was Analyse. "Hi, if you're hot, you can totes grope me whenever you want and it's fine. But if I or society as a whole considers you less than an 8, you're a creeper and it's unwelcome." The 8 is probably being generous - she probably wouldn't settle for less than a 9. 

So, I waffle on this kind of stuff. On one hand, I don't like her, I think she's a mean girl who's not as cute as she thinks she is, and I want her to stfu. On the other hand, I think it's normal to be more open to touch (or to have a smaller personal bubble or whatever), with someone you're attracted to. There's a certain level of friendship and history that will overcome that, at least for me, but dude you've known for a week and are not even house-close to, hasn't passed that barrier either.

Or am I just a bitch? Always a possibility, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

So, I waffle on this kind of stuff. On one hand, I don't like her, I think she's a mean girl who's not as cute as she thinks she is, and I want her to stfu. On the other hand, I think it's normal to be more open to touch (or to have a smaller personal bubble or whatever), with someone you're attracted to. There's a certain level of friendship and history that will overcome that, at least for me, but dude you've known for a week and are not even house-close to, hasn't passed that barrier either.

Or am I just a bitch? Always a possibility, lol. 

What worries me about that way of thinking is that the "attractive" people getting a pass makes the groping (in terms of unwanted or assault or however you want to define it but definitely Bad Touch) more normalized and lets the "pretty" people get away with it for longer. I get when you're attracted to someone, you might let a boob brush go - though we shouldn't - but I think everyone, regardless, should be held to the same standard. 

But I'm getting crotchety in my mid-30s now and I'm not a cute girl in my early 20s so I think my opinion would probably be different if I were younger without the womens marches and life experience and hours and hours of watching Law and Order: SVU under my belt. 

As to Analyse in the house? Eh, I'm putting her in the Mean Girl category.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
Just now, zorak said:

Feeds are back!  Sam is wearing the veto.

I'm already cringing in anticipation of his celebratory DR session about it. I'll be hovering over the mute button for that one.

"GUESS WHO WON VETO?!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 6