Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so it's Kathryn/Cliff on the block, it seems.

Boo!

So we know from the audio leak that Kat and Jackson (Michie) are either in a showmance or definitely heading that way and that Cliff is the pawn. And Kat and Jessica seems to be in-house besties. Holly thinks Jackson is acting weird towards her. 

So far, the bathroom crew has been the most informative. 

And Jackson thinks Jack is acting weird and now Jackson is trying to distance himself from his bromance? Or so it appears to Kat? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Boo!

So we know from the audio leak that Kat and Jackson (Michie) are either in a showmance or definitely heading that way and that Cliff is the pawn. And Kat and Jessica seems to be in-house besties. Holly thinks Jackson is acting weird towards her. 

So far, the bathroom crew has been the most informative. 

It sounds like Kemi may be in consideration for a backdoor.

It does look like she's not close to anyone else. She's very quiet on the feeds right now.

Jessica/Kat seem to be close. Same with Analyse/Bella/Holly/Christie.

Nick is basically the life of the house. He's very charming so far. Sam's loud, as usual. Tommy's doing well so far.

I'm positive Kat/Jackson are in a showmance or in a budding one.

• Love 1

Two DR's makes sense if they're actually used for different purposes. AFAIK one part of the DR is to make confessionals and ask questions and talk with production. But the DR also serves as a place to make specific requests to production. They need food, medicine, somebody is sick, someone needs their daily prescriptions. So it's good if one DR is used for those purposes and the other for practical purposes.

All four feeds on Kat doing her makeup. Thrilling! Stop trying to teach them another language, Bella.

10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I am not able to get live feeds to work on my iPad. Help. Use to use an app to watch them with but can’t remember what it was.

BBViewer? I don't know if that works for Apple products or not. 

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Two DR's makes sense if they're actually used for different purposes. AFAIK one part of the DR is to make confessionals and ask questions and talk with production. But the DR also serves as a place to make specific requests to production. They need food, medicine, somebody is sick, someone needs their daily prescriptions. So it's good if one DR is used for those purposes and the other for practical purposes.

I think it also speeds up the post-competition diary room sessions. I don't remember if they used both at once in CBB2 but there are a lot less people on that than on this. 

Jessica and Kathryn are definitely close. They're talking game. Jessica is talking about absorbing energies or whatnot and theorizing alliances.

Jessica and Kat don't think she's the target, but it seems like she may be.

• Love 1

So, like, Jessica? Is, like, an empath? And, like, she, like, overheard something? And, like, she totally, like, thinks, like, Jackson is, like, weird with her? And, like, she, like, totally, like, doesn't, like, trust, like, him? And she's, like, warning Kat to not, like, trust him? But she also, like, doesn't think that, like, Kat, is, like, the target?

That actually hurt to type.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Oh man, the entire house is playing Human Knot, where they're all linked together and have to get themselves untangled. They're all having fun.

And then there's Kathryn, sitting on the ladder, watching from the sidelines because it took her ten thousand years to put on her eyelashes.

Rule #1, Kathryn: Don't let the house experience what it would be like without you in the house. Chances are, if you feel like an outsider, you in danger, girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Rule #1, Kathryn: Don't let the house experience what it would be like without you in the house. Chances are, if you feel like an outsider, you in danger, girl.

But, like, Jessica totally doesn't think that she's, like, the target? And she's, like, an empath? And she thinks that she's, like, being shown this for, like, a reason? 

Julie: "So what do you think was your mistake in the house that got you targeted?"
Kat: "My eyelashes. I really should have brought better lash glue."

• LOL 3
(edited)

LOL forever. Kat is trying to talk game - kinda - with Jackson while he's in the middle of playing Human Knot with the rest of the HGs. 

Way to be inconspicuous, Kat. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Sam, Nick, and Bella are all cuddling in the Lounge and talking about backdooring Kemi, so it seems like Kemi may be the target this week. It's either Kemi or Kathryn, that's all I know.

And Ovi may also be a target next week? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's only Night One of the feeds and I feel reasonably comfortable saying that Kat is going to hit Winston levels of paranoia within the next few days. 

I feel like Jessica has taken over Winston levels of paranoia.

Meanwhile, Nick talks a LOT and might get on my nerves.

I cannot wait until later, when these people stop playing for the cameras and we finally see how they're really like.

In other news, Nicole is way quieter than I thought she'd be. That's....a good thing, actually.

• Love 1

Nick talks a lot, but good energy so far.

I appreciated their recap on nicknames in the house, lol.

Kat looks so much like Janelle it's distracting. I don't mind her being on the block but bummed Kemi might be the real target. 

I'm liking Christie.

• Love 1

Bella is a little shit-stirrer. She's on my fantasy team, too, I think, I don't remember who I chose. Anyway, she's been telling people anything and everything she's heard anyone else say, including that Holly got mad when Ovi demanded she give him the eggs she and Jess were going to use to make a scramble, because he wanted to make cookies for everyone. The others in the room said the cookies were good, though and Bella said they were way to sweet. It was the forth time I've heard her say something about someone that wasn't anything worth mentioning. Hopefully, it make for good feeds and not a quick boot because she annoys people.

Nick said they were bringing a word back to replace "skeavy" but I couldn't quite hear it. Fugazzi or something. He said it is Christie's word but she spells it wrong and Jack said she pronounces it wrong, too, which resulted in Nick saying she needed to go on the block. I'm waiting to see if Bella tells her he said she needed to go on the block, like she told Kathryn that Kemi was talking about her.

Also, Nick said the name of their group was something I didn't catch, made up of letters of their names. I don't see it on the recap Twitter yet either.

• Love 1
(edited)

For the record, this is how the lounge has looked for the past while before Christie and Kemi went back in (sorry, it took me awhile to figure out to use Imgur again, I only use it for BB screencaps):

l5hwPY6.png

That's... not a good sign for Nicole. She was definitely bro-blocking them and trying to interject in a very awkward way. They weren't even looking over at her when they were talking and Jack was always facing the men, making them a closed off little circle.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

It doesn't matter if I have it on BBAD or my computer, the audio is awful again. 

It sounded like Christie said that Ovi told her to leave the kitchen because she wasn't part of his cooking show. She went back in the room with Nick and Sam. 

It sounds like Christie is suggesting backdooring Ovi instead of Kemi, but I think Kemi was there at the time, so who knows? Not me; I can't hear well enough.

So in Sad Trombone Nicole news, everyone continues to sit close while chit-chatting in the lounge... and she has a whole corner and blanket to herself, just sitting there quietly. Yikes.

I don't think they're purposely excluding her but her body language certainly isn't helping. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Ovi puts metal bowls in microwaves and doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom and I have to say: not the one I would have seen doing either of those things.

He's also currently making cookies and touching them with his hands.

DO NOT WANT. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

He's also currently making cookies and touching them with his hands.

DO NOT WANT. 

Okay so Gerry mixing a salad with his unwashed bathroom hands or Ovi making cookies with his unwashed bathroom hands?

• LOL 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay so Gerry mixing a salad with his unwashed bathroom hands or Ovi making cookies with his unwashed bathroom hands?

Death? I can choose death, right?

ETA: You totally misspelled "whatever that Kraft cheese singles mac and cheese and undercooked porkchop dinner that Raven made was after flinging chicken juice all over the kitchen and then she put it on the counter next to Matt's spunk towel". Ahem.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Death? I can choose death, right?

ETA: You totally misspelled "whatever that Kraft cheese singles mac and cheese and undercooked porkchop dinner that Raven made was after flinging chicken juice all over the kitchen and then she put it on the counter next to Matt's spunk towel". Ahem.

Are you sure you didn't mean a meal from the tuna trapped in Austin's beard?

It *was* tuna, right? My brain is totally remembering this grossness as tuna.

• LOL 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Are you sure you didn't mean a meal from the tuna trapped in Austin's beard?

It *was* tuna, right? My brain is totally remembering this grossness as tuna.

It was tuna. I couldn't eat it for, like, a month after the Tuna Beard. 

I miss the days of Rachel and BRENNAAAAAN! making those whole house dinners with pans of lasagna and giant bowls of salad and trays of garlic bread. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

So I took a break to ice my cupcakes (that's not a euphemism for anything, Big Brother makes me weirdly domestic and I've already made a double batch of cupcakes and hand-balled a skein of sock yarn) and I see that Ovi is apparently getting shit on by the people in the house because he's too touchy feely (and, y'know, the pee hands). Even though Christie was saying something about how all the HGs are "consenting" to all this mutual touching. Except from Ovi because they're casting him as the creepy creeper who creeps for an easy blood-free week two boot (is my theory).

Welcome to a new season of Big Brother, y'all: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So I took a break to ice my cupcakes (that's not a euphemism for anything, Big Brother makes me weirdly domestic and I've already made a double batch of cupcakes and hand-balled a skein of sock yarn) and I see that Ovi is apparently getting shit on by the people in the house because he's too touchy feely (and, y'know, the pee hands). Even though Christie was saying something about how all the HGs are "consenting" to all this mutual touching. Except from Ovi because they're casting him as the creepy creeper who creeps for an easy blood-free week two boot (is my theory).

Welcome to a new season of Big Brother, y'all: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

I need a cupcake!🥳🧁

I just woke up to work and having my dinner.  I also just started watching the episode.  

I came here to see who went home because I like to watch the show knowing all the Spoilers! 

I see that Ovi is apparently getting shit on by the people in the house because he's too touchy feely

I saw where Nick or Sam, I think Nick, was saying to the other one and Jack that one of the women was in a contorted position when they were playing that human link game so he tried to maneuver Ovi since he was practically spooning her. I didn't take the comment to mean that he thought Ovi was creeping on her, but that is how it seems to have been taken on Twitter. 

Nick, Sam, and Jack were discussing how they want Cliff to be the one removed at Veto and one of them didn't want Kemi to go up (I think that was Jack) and so they were discussing how Christie mentioned putting Ovi up instead. The discussion turned to Ovi and how he was irritating people in the house, egg-gate, and Nick mentioned the human-link as another person who may have been bothered by him, but not in a way I took as he thought Ovi was intentionally being inappropriate, just that she seemed uncomfortable.

I have hearing loss that makes it hard to hear online anyway, but BB's sound is absolutely awful and I could have missed some context in that conversation. It's really hard to tell who is speaking when there is more than one person, too. I could hear Bella filing her nails over Kemi talking, though.  I'd be pissed if I paid for feeds. 

• Love 2

It sounds like they did a midnight Veto pick (we had Fish for awhile). It sounds like Nicole, Sam, and Jack are playing. 

In other news, Kat is feeling paranoid and Jackson is super jealous of Christie getting close to Jack. 

• Love 1

Jackson's having a meltdown talking to Kathryn and either Holly or Sis (I'll learn their names in a few months). He's insisting someone has been lying to him.

It sounds like Veto is Christie, Cliff, Kathryn, Nicole and Tommy. I wouldn't hold me to it since I'm really having trouble hearing this dreck.

Just now, Christina said:

Tommy's freaking out and wanting to apologize to someone but I can't hear it either. hmmpft.

Tommy was picked to host the Veto comp and at some point (either during picking or when he was chosen as host), he reacted in a big way and he's worried that Kat was offended. 

Christie seems to think that they have the Veto wrapped up and for sure, someone's coming down for a backdoor. 

• Love 2
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Christina said:

I saw where Nick or Sam, I think Nick, was saying to the other one and Jack that one of the women was in a contorted position when they were playing that human link game so he tried to maneuver Ovi since he was practically spooning her. I didn't take the comment to mean that he thought Ovi was creeping on her, but that is how it seems to have been taken on Twitter. 

Only people I ever saw Ovi spooning to any degree at different times were Sam and Tommy. 😁

Nick, Sam, and Jack were discussing how they want Cliff to be the one removed at Veto and one of them didn't want Kemi to go up (I think that was Jack) and so they were discussing how Christie mentioned putting Ovi up instead. The discussion turned to Ovi and how he was irritating people in the house, egg-gate, and Nick mentioned the human-link as another person who may have been bothered by him, but not in a way I took as he thought Ovi was intentionally being inappropriate, just that she seemed uncomfortable.

Isn’t putting people in uncomfortable positions one of the primary goals of the human link game?  😄

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Isn’t putting people in uncomfortable positions one of the primary goals of the human link game?  😄

Not according to people on Twitter who took Nick (or Sam)'s comment about one of the women contorting herself into a strange position because Ovi was crowding her to mean that he was groping her. Then, other people on Twitter claimed it was a lie because he has a hot girlfriend, which we all know means he would never behave inappropriatly towards another woman. 

How it would have been possible to play that game and not twist, turn, and crowd someone else clearly requires smarter people than us, because I certainly don't see how either.

Jackson said he thinks he had a nude flash when stepping out of the shower right after the feeds came on. He said he heard the camera make a noise, saw it was turning toward him at the same time as he realize he could probably be seen. I'm pretty sure that would have been all over Twitter by now.

He was also discussing with Kathryn, Tommy, Christie and Jack how sick he is of Kemi giving forced hugs to people then immediately talking shit about them to others. The others agreed with him. Earlier, Christie and Sis (I think) were still talking about how annoying Ovi had been. Christie seems pretty back and forth on the two of them, depending on who she's speaking.

But, around 1:50 am BBT, the group were pretty amped up about Kemi going. She didn't cook or clean up after herself. She forces hugs on people. She talks shit about people, but doesn't want to talk game to them. Both Kathryn and Cliff were pretty much campaigning for themselves in that group. Everyone assured both of them that Kemi was going up and going home but no one assured either one that they would be the one who would come down after Veto.

And I'm off to sleep. The HG are all climbing into beds but are still talking game. My meds have kicked my ass. 

• Love 1

Ah, man. Reading these updates on here and Reddit (I tried with Twitter this morning until I couldn't anymore), I will say that at least we had a really good season with BB20. There was basically no shit talking and almost everyone was fairly reasonable....well, except for a couple of people.

Night 1 and we're already getting BB19 vibes with the bitching about the current target (Ovi, it seems). I really don't know WHAT the poor guy did. I know he's gross with him not washing his hands and I guess the girls have been talking about how he's too touchy-feely and it makes them uncomfortable....but why aren't they talking to him about it?

I know, I know, painting a target on someone means to not bring up their flaws to them so it's a reason to target them. But the rare thing I appreciate about Da'Vonne was her ability to be honest and speak up. When Frank was making one of the women feel uncomfortable in BB18, Day went right to him to talk to him instead of continuing to bitch about it behind his back like everyone else.

It sounds like this trash talking about Ovi may be a sign that this is how the season is going to go with all future targets. Man, I was hoping for not another BB15/16/19. 

Night 1 is done and somehow, I'm coming to regret this season already. That was fast.

• Love 2