Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

It is the most BB thing BB would do to try to stay "hip"

HoH at a nomination ceremony: "...and I will turn two keys and their faces will appear on the Selfie Wall behind me."
BB fans who have been around longer than BB19: "OMG no."

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

FF210599-D3B7-43CD-879A-6B625EB6E34C.jpeg

The guy second row down on the left panel looks just like the guy at the bottom on the right panel.  I was hoping to keep one of them ID'ed because he had one of those silly looking, half-ass chin "beards"  Now I'm lost again.

Also the females on the right in the two bottom rows look too much alike too.

I miss having 30 and 40 and 50 year olds on the show.  These wall-to-wall-to-wall 20-somethings not only confuse me with their looks but they have no real life history to be of any interest to me.  Condolences to you live feed listeners having to listen to boring fluff every year from these types.

I come to this thread for your funny and snarky posts more than for anything these guy talk about on the feeds.  Thanks to you all in advance.

Edited by green
  • Love 4

Christie looks like Kathryn and Analyse and Jessica and even Holly look alike and Tommy looks like Nick. No, I did not memorize their names. Ha. I take a screen shot from Jokers and leave it on my desktop until I actually learn their names.

I bet the older man Cliff goes out first just like in past years when Steve (season 20) and Glenn (season 18). Kevin was the older guy in season 19 and he made it far.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I bet the older man Cliff goes out first just like in past years when Steve (season 20) and Glenn (season 18). Kevin was the older guy in season 19 and he made it far.  

I think, with the strong possibility that Cliff is going to be on the block come eviction night, and with how week 1 evictions almost always goes the opposite way to how it should go (usually, a target right off the bat sticks around after week 1), he could very well go, unless Cliff makes sure that he puts in the effort to stay. If Cliff decides to not fight to stay in the house and just trusts that he has the votes, then he could easily be a goner. 

Kevin got lucky in BB19 with not having gone up on the block BECAUSE Paul gave him a bracelet that kept him safe (he still had to put in the effort with Paul to get himself safety). Donny stuck around week 1 because he won veto, or else he would have likely gone. Cliff needs to either win veto or make sure that he creates a solid alliance that will keep him over whoever he's sitting next to, which means he needs to prove why he deserves to stay. Cliff is a big fan of the show, which means he's aware of this. He'll need to actually prove that he can follow through with what he voiced in his interviews about the old guy going the first week and how he needs to put in the effort to stay, no matter what. 

It'll be disappointing if all he does is talk to people and hopes that they keep him.

• Love 2

Holly is dating Luke Pell from the Bachelor franchise. He’s a musician in Nashville and has a nasty player reputation. She either lives in Nashville or spends lots of time there and hangs out with Bachelor women.

6 hours ago, green said:

The guy second row down on the left panel looks just like the guy at the bottom on the right panel.  I was hoping to keep one of them ID'ed because he had one of those silly looking, half-ass chin "beards"  Now I'm lost again.

Sam (left) is kind of country, and Nick (right) is pretty NY/NJ. They'll be easy to tell apart when you can see and hear them talking on the show. 

6 hours ago, green said:

Also the females on the right in the two bottom rows look too much alike too.

[Not casting any shade here, just providing the facts.] Jessica (bottom row) is a plus-size model, and Holly (one row up) is standard model/actress size - you will have NO trouble telling these two apart.

2 hours ago, Wavesofblue said:

Holly is dating Luke Pell from the Bachelor franchise. He’s a musician in Nashville and has a nasty player reputation. She either lives in Nashville or spends lots of time there and hangs out with Bachelor women.

I think I read that they broke up?

• Useful 1
(edited)

I have a CBS All Access pass that I was going to cancel now that a couple of their online shows have ended their seasons. However, I'd be willing to keep paying for it if one of the regular contributors to this thread wants to use my login info to get the live feeds. "Sure I'm obsessively watching and reporting on the live feeds but it's not like I'm actually paying to do that, so..."

Edited by Scout Finch

So, some people on Twitter are theorizing that David is the one that's out of the house, because his swimsuit photos look photoshopped. 

If that's the case, I'm super glad David was never on my radar for my fantasy draft.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, some people on Twitter are theorizing that David is the one that's out of the house, because his swimsuit photos look photoshopped. 

First the theory was that it was Kemi who went in a Night One eviction, now the theory is that David is no longer in the house? 

I'm going to point that finger: why are the first two rumoured boots the black people on the cast? 

He totes does look 'shopped in the tee shirt picture, though. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

First the theory was that it was Kemi who went in a Night One eviction, now the theory is that David is no longer in the house? 

I'm going to point that finger: why are the first two rumoured boots the black people on the cast? 

Especially when the Twitter spec is one eviction and one expulsion. Gross. 

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

He totes does look 'shopped in the tee shirt picture, though. 

... yep. So who knows?? Classic clusterfuck, and the premiere hasn't even happened yet. 

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just looked at the pics and lol he really does look photoshopped in.

There's supposedly some kind of data thing [#techterm] attached to the pictures, that shows they were all taken around the same time, and then David's were taken 90 minutes later. My last hope for his sake, is that he got some kind of isolation punishment in a pre-feeds comp.

• Love 1
Just now, IndyMischa said:

My last hope for his sake, is that he got some kind of isolation punishment in a pre-feeds comp.

That seems plausible. 

Although, if he's gone, I'm not sure I'll care. He would definitely be super boring in the house. However, he's good looking and I love his voice so.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That seems plausible. 

Although, if he's gone, I'm not sure I'll care. He would definitely be super boring in the house. However, he's good looking and I love his voice so.

True. I never got a great feeling about David like most people online have. I thought he was fairly boring in his interviews and he felt like someone who couldn't win (same with Ovi, who I would be surprised about if he got to F2). 

But yeah, also conflicted because he has a soothing voice and is the most attractive male in the house for me (yes, even more so than Knockoff Jason Momoa) so....

Last season, Winston was my eye candy and he went early, so I had to default to Brett. Now, David's likely to be gone (and even if he did win the inevitable buyback, isn't likely to last long after) so who's going to be my eye candy for the season? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Especially when the Twitter spec is one eviction and one expulsion. Gross.

I never heard the expulsion part. Some people think two are already gone?

Why is this season already feeling a little bonkers?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I never heard the expulsion part. Some people think two are already gone?

Yep, and it started before the photoshop David-disaster. Kemi being a Day One boot came from the feeds "leak," because Christie rattled off all the women except her. (Before the leak, there was a fake spoiler that she was the first HOH.) David getting expelled seemed to come from nowhere / "inside sources," after the Kemi Day One thing took hold. I mostly blew that off as pure spec with sides of grossness and racism, but am now second guessing thanks to the swim pics.

20 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Why is this season already feeling a little bonkers?

My immediate reaction was, "don't they always??" but this one does seem extra fubar, even considering the incredibly low standards I have for TPTB at this point. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Yep, and it started before the photoshop David-disaster. Kemi being a Day One boot came from the feeds "leak," because Christie rattled off all the women except her. (Before the leak, there was a fake spoiler that she was the first HOH.) David getting expelled seemed to come from nowhere / "inside sources," after the Kemi Day One thing took hold. I mostly blew that off as pure spec with sides of grossness and racism, but am now second guessing thanks to the swim pics.

Apparently, the person who said that David was "expelled" was someone who was working at the photoshoot and didn't know the proper BB terminology. They meant that David wasn't at the photoshoot with the group so he was likely "evicted", which was the word they meant to say. 

Again, all based off of word of mouth, but it seems to be true.

This season seems a little bonkers, but remember BB19 pre-season, when we first got the news of Megan self-evicting and Paul replacing Cameron? That was bonkers.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

(Before the leak, there was a fake spoiler that she was the first HOH.)

That turned out to be fake? You're just busting out all of the latest info for me haha

37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This season seems a little bonkers, but remember BB19 pre-season, when we first got the news of Megan self-evicting and Paul replacing Cameron? That was bonkers.

You're right but in my defense, I try to block out all things BB19.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, the person who said that David was "expelled" was someone who was working at the photoshoot and didn't know the proper BB terminology. They meant that David wasn't at the photoshoot with the group so he was likely "evicted", which was the word they meant to say. 

Thank you!! My Twitter-trawling-for-possible-spoilers failed me on that one. I feel much better about that explanation, vs just gross "expelled for terrible behavior" spec.

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

That turned out to be fake? You're just busting out all of the latest info for me haha.

My real life is boring af lately, so I dove head first into BB Twitter / reddit / anyone willing to spew drama. Most of it turned out to be fake, but not boring! Lol.

• Love 2

I'm so ready for this season. I finally peeked into reddit to follow some Padres baseball action, but I'm not sure I'm ready for reddit and big brother combined, lol.

I hope David isn't gone - he is so pretty. He seems a little dull, but Sam is the one I keep forgetting about. I'm not sure why, he just doesn't stand out.

I already cannot stand Nicole. But she might be entertaining, in the most annoying way.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

My real life is boring af lately, so I dove head first into BB Twitter / reddit / anyone willing to spew drama. Most of it turned out to be fake, but not boring! Lol.

Well, know I appreciate your diving into the drama and helping to keep me up to date.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I already cannot stand Nicole. But she might be entertaining, in the most annoying way.

For a second, I was like I CAN'T STAND NICOLE EITHER AND HOPE SHE LOSES THE AMAZING RACE SPECTACULARLY. Then I realized that's not the Nicole you meant.

I stand by my initial thought, though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Thank you!! My Twitter-trawling-for-possible-spoilers failed me on that one. I feel much better about that explanation, vs just gross "expelled for terrible behavior" spec.

Every time I log onto Twitter, I end up falling down the Ravelry rabbit hole and I forget why I went there originally. I need to get my head in the BB game.

I'm not seeing "evicted" on r/BigBrother. I'm seeing self-evicted, removed for medical reasons, and I think one mention of expulsion. Who fucking knows at this point and with a two night premiere, we probably won't know until tomorrow.

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one kinda side-eyeing it. My crafting worlds have been blowing up lately and my spidey senses are cranked to 11. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Hey, Nashville, I hope Jackson doesn't embarrass us.  Too much.  Or at least leaves some wiggle room.  You know, so we don't have to leave Davidson County in shame.  

ETA, oh no.  My law degree is from Rocky Top too.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Did anyone else hear "banish four HGs" and immediately think, "OH! This is how they'll bring in the returnees."? I mean, there's still a chance that a single Paul could slip through (don't worry, Paul won't. I saw him posting on reddit a few days ago) but I think we might be in the clear. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

BB reddit is a cesspool, but they seem to have good info a lot. I just wait to read about it here instead of wading through that place though.

Yeah, the signal to noise ratio is LOW. 

In other news, there was apparently a short feeds "leak" a couple of hours before the premiere. I still need to dig up full details (didn't find out until halfway through the show, and #priorities), but two notes:

* Kemi is still in the house!! 

* No footage of the kitchen or anything else in sightline of the memory wall made it to the "leak." I.e., still no 100%(!!!) confirm on David. 

ETA: Looks like the two points above may be all she wrote. The leak was only about fifteen minutes, and I suspect 99% to show Kemi still in the house. #notbb15

Edited by IndyMischa
Faux leak was truly underwhelming.
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

* Kemi is still in the house!! 

Best news of the night. I bet a shiny Loonie on her to win against the husband - he chose Diet Drogo. 

I will happily take the hit and check out reddit this season. Twitter makes me want to bash my head against a wall anytime I spend more than three minutes there. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one kinda side-eyeing it. My crafting worlds have been blowing up lately and my spidey senses are cranked to 11. 

I hear you, I've been in the same boat! It's been nuts!   

On Topic...  I don't like Jackson or Kathryn at all, so my first impressions of them were right on target.  That's not to say neither one will get very far.  I notoriously end up hating a few right off that end up sticking around so long I pretty much shut my feeds down except to watch live comps or some awesome Time Stamp you all point out.  

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Did anyone else hear "banish four HGs" and immediately think, "OH! This is how they'll bring in the returnees."? I mean, there's still a chance that a single Paul could slip through (don't worry, Paul won't. I saw him posting on reddit a few days ago) but I think we might be in the clear. 

SHHHHH. He is like Beetlejuice. If you say his name three times, he shows up and comes in second place. *shudder*

Glad to see production continues to be run by the drunk summer interns.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Did anyone else hear "banish four HGs" and immediately think, "OH! This is how they'll bring in the returnees."?

Yes, that's immediately where my mind went.  

Please no returnees. Swaggy I'm trying not to look at you. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Hey, Nashville, I hope Jackson doesn't embarrass us.  Too much.  Or at least leaves some wiggle room.  You know, so we don't have to leave Davidson County in shame.  

Don’t worry - the very worst either Jackson or Ovi could do is demonstrate the many and varied possibilities inherent in the phrase “HEY, Y’ALL WATCH THIS....”  😆

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, Thalia said:

I heard him say Franklin to Ovi when they were talking about UT so I’m thinking that’s where he’s from. And we know Franklin and Nashville are not the same.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I thought the same thing as well.  I guess that spoiler, thankfully, ended up being wrong.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Best news of the night. I bet a shiny Loonie on her to win against the husband - he chose Diet Drogo. 

I will happily take the hit and check out reddit this season. Twitter makes me want to bash my head against a wall anytime I spend more than three minutes there. 

The best thing I did a few months back was to stop going on Twitter.  I used to spend two or three hours a night on it.  Now I hardly think of it.  I still do have a fake account that I use to look at the site from time to time (as much as I dislike Evil Dick as a person, his Twitter account is pretty funny).

I honestly did not find anyone all that annoying yet.  Which is hopefully a good thing.  I did not watch the pre-show interviews.  The only one that I think could end up being slightly annoying is Nicole but the thing is I have a thing for quirky/nerdy girls and I may just end up thinking she's cute (I do find her attractive).

I am just glad there are no super woke people like Rockstar on this season. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the people who do the live feed reporting each year.  I honestly do appreciate what you do and you do enhance the show for me with your witty takes and your spoilers.

Had I followed the live feeds on here for the last season of Celebrity Big Brother, I might not have stopped watching it part way through (I did watch the final couple of episodes).

• Love 4
(edited)

Question: Has there ever been an old woman on this show? I'm kind of tired of the old man thing.

If not, I wonder if it's because old women aren't allowed on TV (unless they're Housewives on Bravo) or if it's because it would seem kind of mean to do all the things that they do (ex: eject paint in their face) to someone who reminds all of us of our grandma.

Edited by Summerday
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Wavesofblue said:

I heard him say Franklin to Ovi when they were talking about UT so I’m thinking that’s where he’s from. And we know Franklin and Nashville are not the same.

We do, but Hollywood don’t; to them, all of Middle TN = “Nashville”.  😛

23 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Question: Has there ever been an old woman on this show? I'm kind of tired of the old man thing.

Depends on what you consider “old”.  Renny Martyn was 53 when she walked into the House in BB10, for example - would that qualify? 😉 

• Love 2

Upside to purchasing the timeshifting package from my cable company: I get to watch the east coast broadcasts on the west coast.
Downside to purchasing the timeshifting package from my cable company: I still have to wait for the live feeds to come on at 9 pm BBT. 

CBS thinks I'm living at the Museum of Modern Art, BBViewer is updated and running, and this place is probably gonna see me more than my husband will for the next three months. 

2 hours and 40 minutes to go. 
giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Upside to purchasing the timeshifting package from my cable company: I get to watch the east coast broadcasts on the west coast.
Downside to purchasing the timeshifting package from my cable company: I still have to wait for the live feeds to come on at 9 pm BBT. 

CBS thinks I'm living at the Museum of Modern Art, BBViewer is updated and running, and this place is probably gonna see me more than my husband will for the next three months. 

2 hours and 40 minutes to go. 
giphy.gif

Oh man, I miss Winston. I'm so glad I follow him on social media. 

I hope to find my Winston this season...but someone who lasts much longer.

I guess I'm looking for a Brett this season. That's more accurate.

• Love 4

Well, it's almost time. The feeds should be on in about five minutes (give or take ten minutes). 

I am so tired right now and will only get to watch a bit tonight but super excited to see how people are like.

• Love 3

Welcome back, Feedsters! We're on and the girls are already worrying about being seen without their makeup. Because it wouldn't be a summer of Big Brother without getting an extreme zoom of someone popping their pimples.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And fucking Jackson is shirtless. For dinner. Because he’s that guy.

I hope he tries to make something like bacon in a skillet without a shirt on. That could be hilarious and a life lesson to boot! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3