Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So what will the veto comp be? Mental I assume? If so, then Cliff and Nicole have the advantage?

This Veto is usually what we call the Days competition. It's where they ask the HGs questions like, "On what day did the Pose in Ivy HoH competition happen?" and then they usually have to hit a series of buttons or spin something a certain amount of times or whatever version of it they're playing until the number of their screen adds up to the proper day before they smack their buzzer. It's usually a three strikes and you're out comp, so you don't lose the first time you get one wrong. It's mental - it can be considered slightly physical but it's nothing like a wall comp or the spinning discs that just happened (normally that one lasts long enough for the nausea to set it). 

Of course, this HoH is usually "What the Bleep?!" rather than spinning discs so who knows? It could be face morph (where they take three HGs faces and make the ugliest babies ever and they have to identify which part belongs to which HG), it could be Days, it could be anything.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly though, I think I hate Cliff more than Jackson. There's just something creepily inauthentic about him to me. 

Thank you! I'm not the only one!

Cliff is just as manufactured and fake as Tommy is, IMO, it's just that he has that "Aw, shucks" nice guy thing to fall back on. 

• Love 13
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff is telling Nicole that he will take Jackson to F3. Nicole likes it. Fuck me. Jackson for veto imo. 

SEE?

I TOLD YOU.

CLIFF'S A DUMB-DUMB.

Please, oh please, let Jackson win veto and evict Cliff. I don't care if Jackson wins, at this point, but Cliff can't be rewarded for his sheer stupidity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Wait, why would they want to take Jackson? Do they now think they would beat him in an F2 because of this lie? Jackson is doing a good job of reminding them that there are some people in jury that hate him. 

On the other hand- Jackson said he would take Cliff. Which is also dumb really. He should take Holly whom he would easily beat.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff is telling Nicole that he will take Jackson to F3. Nicole likes it. Fuck me. Jackson for veto imo. 

Cliff is a fucking tool. And so is Nicole if she can’t see she’d have a better chance to win against Holly than against Jackson.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly though, I think I hate Cliff more than Jackson. There's just something creepily inauthentic about him to me. 

Cliff is telling Jackson he'll keep him if he wins veto. Jackson replied 'likewise.'

Cliff can’t possibly believe Jackson would choose him over Holly, right?

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff is telling Jackson he'll keep him if he wins veto. Jackson replied 'likewise.'

Yes!!! Finally, someone else! 🙌🏻

The way Cliff uses Nicole as a meat shield is disgusting!  

He also has her brainwashed to take him to F2.......shall she be in that position.

This is why I said during this weekend.....would be awesome......if Holly & Nicole got F2!

Get rid of those chumps!

Jackson also uses Holly as a meat shield.  But, at least he told her this weekend during the fight. No turning back.  We play this game together. Afterwards, you can go do what makes you happy. He also schemed against Tommy to save her.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Wait, why would they want to take Jackson? Do they now think they would beat him in an F2 because of this lie? Jackson is doing a good job of reminding them that there are some people in jury that hate him. 

On the other hand- Jackson said he would take Cliff. Which is also dumb really. He should take Holly whom he would easily beat.

Because Cliff clearly wants to go to F2 with another guy.

Because penises, bro.

I didn't believe this reason by other fans before...but man oh man, I believe it more now. 

Cliff cannot beat Jackson in F2. He is convinced that Jackson will take him to F2, which he very well may, but he can't beat Jackson. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Count me in. I'll be upset if he wins America's favorite.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because Cliff clearly wants to go to F2 with another guy.

Because penises, bro.

I didn't believe this reason by other fans before...but man oh man, I believe it more now. 

Cliff cannot beat Jackson in F2. He is convinced that Jackson will take him to F2, which he very well may, but he can't beat Jackson. 

Okay so this is the whole reason that they voted out Christie in the DE- and not Jackson. Cliff sucks. 

• Love 3

I see the jury ranking as Nicole over Cliff over Holly over Jackson.  

Tommy is going to so poison the well for Jackson these next two weeks.  Sure, Holly has been essentially worthless, but she is gonna be seen as a victim.  Why, she was forrrrced to throw the HOH tonight, doncha know.

Jackson reeeeeeeally needs to drag Holly with him to the Finale, imo.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

So why exactly did Jackson want holly to throw it? So there’s a better chance that one of them goes home or what?!

I think Jackson wants Holly to throw it so if Nicole/Cliff win the veto there is chance they will take him to F3 over Holly.  He's so good at this game.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I’m fairly confident that a lot more people see through Cliff’s phony folksy act than we’re led to believe. I don’t think he’ll get AFP.

Yeah, his folksy has worn thin as the season has gone on. It’s pretty much Nicole’s to lose at this point.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think if Jackson makes it to the F2 Christie and Tommy could score some pretty savage blows against him in the q&a.

Only if they let the HGs come up with their own questions this time around, unlike the last few seasons which have been producer written bland-as-fuck questions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Only if they let the HGs come up with their own questions this time around, unlike the last few seasons which have been producer written bland-as-fuck questions. 

I hate that.  Let them ask their own questions.  Maybe if they did we could get a "Snakes and Rats", speech out of one of them (I know different show but the point still remains, I want to see some bitter jury questions and or speeches).

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

So why exactly did Jackson want holly to throw it? So there’s a better chance that one of them goes home or what?!

No - it’s because this is the F4 HoH, which means the House on Thursday (eviction) night will consist of:

• The HoH - who, incidentally, is also an automatic member of the F3.
  • 2 HGs on the Block.
  • 1 HG who (a) is also an automatic member of the F3 and (b) as the only HG casting a vote, will single-handedly select the 3rd member of the F3.
4 minutes ago, zscore said:

I think Jackson wants Holly to throw it so if Nicole/Cliff win the veto there is chance they will take him to F3 over Holly.  He's so good at this game.

Here’s the thing; after noms/PoV/renoms are all said and done, come Thursday night the one HG who isn't OTB will cast a single vote to evict one HG - and by so doing take the other OTB HG to the F3.

In all likelihood, Nicole’s initial Block noms will be Jackson and Holly - and if Nicole or Cliff win PoV, that’s probably the way noms will stand and (presumably) Jackson will head to the JH. From Jackson’s point of view, though, that doesn’t work so great.  In getting Holly to throw HoH, Jackson makes it two chances out of three (67%) that either he or Holly will be the sole HG doing the F3 pick.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In all likelihood, Nicole’s initial Block noms will be Jackson and Holly - and if Nicole or Cliff win PoV, that’s probably the way noms will stand and (presumably) Jackson will head to the JH. From Jackson’s point of view, though, that doesn’t work so great.  In getting Holly to throw HoH, Jackson makes it two chances out of three (67%) that either he or Holly will be the sole HG doing the F3 pick.

Actually, Jackson is guaranteed F3....because Cliff is going to evict Holly if he wins veto.

giphy.gif

But yeah, I don't know WHY Jackson would EVER tell Holly to throw HOH. Ever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, say Holly had won HoH.  That would mean that unless Holly or Jackson also won PoV, he would be OTB beside 1/2 of Clicole - with the other half casting the sole vote to evict.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I can't tell if Jackson is auditioning or if he really feels bad.

I think he feels bad but he’ll survive. The short clip that they showed was pretty brutal though. I’m looking forward to seeing it in full.

• Love 1

How does the final 9 jury vote?  Is it like on the show (they’re called into the DR), is it a voice vote, raise of hands or secret ballot (Survivor-like)?  Thanks in advance for whoever answers. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

How does the final 9 jury vote?  Is it like on the show (they’re called into the DR), is it a voice vote, raise of hands or secret ballot (Survivor-like)?  Thanks in advance for whoever answers. 

They vote live on Finale Night. The Final 2 are still in the house and after some questions by the jury they will vote buy inserting a key 🔑 with either name of the Final 2 in a circular box. Julie then reads the votes (keys) 🔑.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

They have the members of the jury briefly address the final two before each jury member puts the key of who they want to win in a slot.

Funny side note on Big Brother Canada season one, one of the jurors claimed she voted the opposite of how she wanted to vote and jumped up and tried to get the show to allow her to change her vote.  The host would not allow it and from that point forward the host always reminds the voters to vote for who they want to win.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, eskimo said:

I don't have time to read too far back right now, can someone tell me if HOH was thrown to Nicole or if she won it for herself?  TIA

It seems like it was thrown due to Cliff and Nicole agreeing to not vote out Holly.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

It seems like it was thrown due to Cliff and Nicole agreeing to not vote out Holly.

Thank you.  I wasn't sure if they just discussed it, but Nicole would have won anyway, or if they dropped for her.  I'm surprised they'd take that risk at this point in the game. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

Funny side note on Big Brother Canada season one, one of the jurors claimed she voted the opposite of how she wanted to vote and jumped up and tried to get the show to allow her to change her vote.  The host would not allow it and from that point forward the host always reminds the voters to vote for who they want to win.

For anyone who wants to see this (If posting this here in not okay then please remove this post) and have a laugh.  Personally I was glad to see Gary get screwed, I found him to be highly annoying.  He is like the one who should not be named...only the Canadian version.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

You have to go back to the mindset early on in the game. The Cool Kids banished the POC.  They excluded and isolated Jess, Nicole, and Evicted Cliff. They labeled them all bottom feeders.  Jack ran the house and he is probably running the jury house too.  I don't see the 6 Shooters awarding the geeky girl or the old man 500K.  Jack may also feel bad for burning Michie. They ended on good terms and he may want to reward Michies HOH dominance and game play.  Also, most of the jury right now only saw Nicole as the floater every week.  Another unknown factor is the Tommy/Christie secret, Jack near his end really distrusted Christie and if they find out about them knowing each other in R/L, they may feel like duped fools.  Remember Christie blew up everyone's game and helped get half of them out the door.  She's a Liar. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, kz5 said:

You have to go back to the mindset early on in the game. The Cool Kids banished the POC.  They excluded and isolated Jess, Nicole, and Evicted Cliff. They labeled them all bottom feeders.  Jack ran the house and he is probably running the jury house too.  I don't see the 6 Shooters awarding the geeky girl or the old man 500K.  Jack may also feel bad for burning Michie. They ended on good terms and he may want to reward Michies HOH dominance and game play.  Also, most of the jury right now only saw Nicole as the floater every week. 

Ordinarily I’d agree with this - but considering the unprecedented number of Production-initiated “behavior leaks” this season informing HGs of how poorly their in-House activities were being perceived by the outside world, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Jury saw its way to incorporate a degree of whitewash reparations into its deliberations.  😛 

25 minutes ago, kz5 said:

Another unknown factor is the Tommy/Christie secret, Jack near his end really distrusted Christie and if they find out about them knowing each other in R/L, they may feel like duped fools.  Remember Christie blew up everyone's game and helped get half of them out the door.  She's a Liar. 

Unknown for how long?  If Tommy and Christie don’t get out ahead of this and expose their relationship ASAP after Tommy joins the Jury, then their rapport with the other Jurors will last about 10 minutes after the next (F4) evictee crosses the JH threshold.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Dear Nicole & Holly!

Come to yalls senses.....and, try to get out Cliff & Jackson! 👸🏼💕👸🏼

I think the money and experience would be life changing for both and do wonders for their self esteem.

Cliff said winning the money would change  nothing.

If Jackson won......I don’t see him doing anything good! He is rotten! 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Well, say Holly had won HoH.  That would mean that unless Holly or Jackson also won PoV, he would be OTB beside 1/2 of Clicole - with the other half casting the sole vote to evict.

I don’t think that scenario is fundamentally different from what we have now. With Nicole as HOH, unless Holly or Jackson win POV, they stay OTB with Cliff casting the sole vote to evict. Regardless of the HOH, if Holly or Jackson wins POV then both of them will be safe. If they don’t win POV, one of them goes home.

• Love 2

Nicole's mistake was never questioning Cliff"s motives. Keeping Holly only benefited Cliff, whereas keeping Tommy was better for Nicole and the better game move IMO.

If Cliff is evicted this week, Nicole has to win Part 1 or 2, then final HOH. Yes, Tommy could have won the game if he was still there, but her odds of actually getting to final 2 were much better. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

Jackson’s face said it all regarding the ‘lie’.  Someone said stone cold  and couldn’t be more accurate.  N/C had to realize who was telling the truth — not Jackson.  

Loved Tommy’s ‘good job’ when he said his good bye to Jackson.  

For as fake as I’ve always felt Tommy is/was, having him spend time with the jury was probably better for N/C in the sense that he will lay it all out.  Not only the lie but how everything worked from a game perspective.  I actually believe he will do a good job on all this.  Holly on the other hand would be all ‘Jackson, Jackson, Jackson’.  I mean ... Michie. 🙄

So next person out only is with the jury for the round table?

Any chance at all that Sunday’s show is the fight AND a glimpse of the jury?  Or is jury stuff only on Thursday night?

Found it unusual for Julie to ask her ‘one more question’ of Tommy.   Can’t believe I’m saying this but I won’t mind if Tommy gets AFP.

Cliff didn’t do himself any favors but we don’t know what all was said between C/N.  

Go, Nicole.  Go, Cliff.  Finish what you started.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

• have Holly available as a shield next to him on the block,
  • avoid having to make a Cliff vs Nicole eviction vote,
  • possibly make the ultimate power move - win veto and keep himself on the block

Let me explain:

1) primary reason - to use Holly as a shield. At Final4, the only voter is the veto winner. If either Jackson or Holly wins veto, both of them are safe no matter who the HOH is. But if Cliff or Nicole win veto, they are taking out one of the showmance. If Holly had won HOH (and therefore safety), Jackson would be the only possible evictee for Cliff or Nicole. Now, if C/N win, they might keep Jackson and vote out Holly instead. Again, if Holly won HOH, this wouldn't be possible. Jackson basically threw his "girlfriend" under the bus, to potentially save his own ass, big time. Ruthless? Brilliant? Fair? You decide. In any case, Holly was ridiculously stupid not to see how this makes her so much more vulnerable.

There are 2 other benefits:
2) If Jackson wins veto, the block will be Cliff vs Holly and he can vote Cliff out with "no hard feelings" and no blood on his hands because of course he's saving his GF. If Holly had won veto, Jackson would have had to decide between voting out Cliff or Nicole, and privately he's basically been telling them both that he prefers them over the other, so this would be a very ugly choice to have to make, definitely a "bloody" situation.

3) With either Cliff or Nicole winning HOH, he knew he and Holly will be the initial nominees. If he wins veto, he will have the opportunity to pull the ultimate power move -- keeping himself on the block and using the veto on his girlfriend. No real sweat because Holly will be the sole vote, Cliff will be the only possible replacement, of course she's sending Cliff out the door. So even though there is no real threat, it looks like a sacrifice, "hey I trust you 100%, I love you, I want you to have safety over myself," blah blah blah. But Holly didn't see the repercussions of #1 and giving up safety, so she'll probably not realize Jackson's sacrifice is just a ruse.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I don't know why, at this stage of the game, anyone is throwing HOH, or veto. It's pathetic. Cliff ,who I've liked up until now, has an F2 with Jackson. He should have an F2 with Nicole.She hasn't promised Jackson anything, so if she wins Veto, he's going!

I been wavering on how I thought about Cliff the last few weeks, but this has sealed the deal for me for him. I so want Jackson out but I want Cliff out too. I hope it is an all female final two.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

I been wavering on how I thought about Cliff the last few weeks, but this has sealed the deal for me for him. I so want Jackson out but I want Cliff out too. I hope it is an all female final two.

I’m an admitted sap.  Still hoping that we hear that Cliff and Nicole talked about how each one’s role would go.  I’m hoping. 

Fellowship of the Zing and all that. 

I’m hoping.   

• Love 2

So I just read that Holly made the deal with Nicole and Cliff to NOT ONLY throw the HOH but she's also throwing the VETO!! 

And Cliff promised if he won the veto, that he'd vote to evict Holly. But he didn't promise to keep Jackson if Nicole won the veto. So possible loophole? Though now we are really putting all the eggs in a basket. And of course this is what he's telling Nicole. I think Cliff really does want F2 with Jackson - because he is banking on a bitter jury.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2