Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

FYI, I was at a kick-off for my work's annual community support campaign. A senior manager was talking about fund-raising events and one of them will be Taco Tuesday!

:O!!!!

If anyone picks a fight with you, just tell them to "manifest the truth for once, cuz".

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

It was so funny. Jeff was trying to talk her into kissing him, and she said "No! My grandpa said, 'No funny business on TV!' He'd kill me!" Something like that. 

What she said was "No booger." Somehow in the Jordan lexicon "booger" meant sex. First time I'd ever heard anyone referring to sex as "booger" but there you go. I've heard "bugger" but . . . that's something more specific. 

• LOL 3

Oh oh, close to the top of this Live Feeds page 254, there was an ad for Rockstar Fitness! 

As I was typing this post, the page suddenly closed and returned me to the Forums home page. Maybe it was embarrassed.

• LOL 8

I just read through the scenario discussion and have a couple of comments. 

First, none of them took into account that Nick might be staying! 

Second, what if Tommy is on the block and Christie wins POV? Would she take him down or not use it?

One more - both Christie and Tommy are on the block and Tommy wins POV. Would Christie talk him into taking her down?

10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I just read through the scenario discussion and have a couple of comments. 

First, none of them took into account that Nick might be staying! 

Second, what if Tommy is on the block and Christie wins POV? Would she take him down or not use it?

One more - both Christie and Tommy are on the block and Tommy wins POV. Would Christie talk him into taking her down?

If Tommy is on the block and Christie is not and she wins POV, she definitely takes him down, 100%.

If they're on the block together and he wins the POV, he wouldn't dream of not taking himself down. 

It's an easy sell, too, "This is great, now we can both work on Cliff/Nicole to get Jess (the presumed replacement nominee) evicted!"

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

FYI, I was at a kick-off for my work's annual community support campaign. A senior manager was talking about fund-raising events and one of them will be Taco Tuesday!

“Would someone please manifest the m*********ing salsa???”

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Actually, Tommy’s gameplay (and your description of same) reminds me much more of Andy Herren’s gameplay style than that of Derrick Levasseur.  

Completely agree. Especially making the rounds and popping into different rooms trying to control the conversation. Tommy is too much of an attention to be a Derrick. And I don't think Derrick would have ever exposed himself as much as Tommy has-- everyone basically knows he's going after Jackson and Holly.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I couldn't see any of the images in the mirrors, the cameras were never on it. 

I watch BBAD and the cameras were on the mirrors a LOT so we got to see the clown images as well.  Nicole was really freaked out about it.

Somebody suggested the red balloon and I wish they had done that, so that Nicole found it.

And I need to say this: I can't stand Jess.

Cliff for the win!

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I watch BBAD and the cameras were on the mirrors a LOT so we got to see the clown images as well.  Nicole was really freaked out about it.

Somebody suggested the red balloon and I wish they had done that, so that Nicole found it.

And I need to say this: I can't stand Jess.

Cliff for the win!

I'm tired of Nicole getting freaked out by every little thing. It's no longer cute. It's actually annoying. She;s not a little child.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm tired of Nicole getting freaked out by every little thing. It's no longer cute. It's actually annoying. She;s not a little child.

Welcome to the unicorn-hating club!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I have a confession to make, I'm over Nicole. Also I don't want Cliff, Nicole, Jackson or Holly near the F2. I can deal with it if Christie, Jess or Tommy won. Of course this means that one of those 4 will win. 

I want to like Nicole because she seems like a decent person and I honestly see a lot of myself in her, but she is just so fucking annoying lol. Like @Growsonwalls said, her acting scared over every little thing is ridiculous. Also, yes, as a game player it's just full on hate. She just sucks so hard.

We're at the point where I just don't give a fuck who wins. I don't like any of these people, they all bore me, and all their games are just not ones I find respectable or fun to watch. I just need it all to end already!

• Love 7

Third time Christie is on the block, second time she's remaining on the block after the Veto ceremony, second time she won't be leaving. 

My level of interest in this season, from the start until now, in GIF form:
giphy.gif

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

I thought Christie staying last week was supposed to be Team Good Feeds. 

Y'all lied to me. I trust you as much as I trust my mom when she was all, "Don't worry, you'll love it! You can't even taste the mushrooms." YES, YOU CAN, DAMN IT. 

I mean....we DID have some fun....with pies....and "scary" clowns.....yeah....

Yeah, I agree. I don't think anything would have changed had Analyse stayed instead of Christie. The only thing that's changed for me is that I won't be pissed off at the winner. I'm fine with any single person winning. I mean, to be clear, I'm not EXCITED for anyone to win and I'm not rooting for a single person. But I won't be "WTF HOW DID FUCKING SIS WIN? SHE DID NOTHING!" so that's something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I feel sorry for her.   An exaggerated startle response like that can be a sign of some childhood trauma, even PTSD.  She said she has an anxiety disorder, you're seeing how anxiety affects her.  It's not something that's easily controlled.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But I won't be "WTF HOW DID FUCKING SIS WIN? SHE DID NOTHING!" so that's something.

I had so planned to be the first one to post, "She's so fucking hot, though" in the live finale chat when that question was going to be asked. Like, I was going to pre-type it and have my mouse hovering over the Submit Reply button.

Christie ruins everything.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought Christie staying last week was supposed to be Team Good Feeds. 

Y'all lied to me. I trust you as much as I trust my mom when she was all, "Don't worry, you'll love it! You can't even taste the mushrooms." YES, YOU CAN, DAMN IT. CHRISTIE IS THE MUSHROOMS.

But... I like mushrooms.

😞

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

But... I like mushrooms.

😞

Kale, then? Nobody actually likes kale. They just eat it because. Or - ooh - canned beets, like in Holly's HoH basket. There's just no need for canned beets. At all.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

ALthough I thought Nicole got a little over the top, the houseguest were loving it ( except maybe Jess and Christie. Too much Nicole attention). And I thought they had fun with it and enjoyed protecting Nicole. Cliff and Jackson loved it.

Still love Nicole. Love her energy.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't like Nicole as a player and I'll be upset if she wins America's favorite or the whole thing. She's done nothing - except run away from birds and clowns.

Nicole did tell Bella that she was uneducated which is one of the most awesome moments this season. Other than that, though, as someone playing the game, Nicole was been wholly underwhelming. 

9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole and BB10 Ollie should hang out and discuss how scary birds are.

Only if Victoria happens by with her crow story. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Nick is practicing his campaign speech in his bed and for you Tennessee Titans fans out there, he keeps saying, "This is like going from Marcus Mariota to Air McNair!"   He's saying it over and over.

Edited by vb68

Two more days of Nick. Thank god. Then we can move on to something new. A possible shakeup in the house & the game with the next HOH. Unless, they are totally screwing with us and there isn’t any eviction.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I loved Celebrity BB, to my embarrassment. I don't know how Holly plans to meet the required level of fame doing wine safaris. Of course, maybe she said it in a joking way. She doesn't seem delusional enough to mean it literally. 

Another off-topic tidbit that nobody cares about.  On the current season of Australia Survivor the theme is Celebrities vs. Non-Celebrities.  Anyway one of the guys on the Celebrity Tribe is a guy who played the game two seasons ago.  He did not win the show and I think he was like the third jury member. 

Point being, hell I don't know what my point was.  I guess if he can do it, Holly can.  

Side note if you like American Survivor, the chances are high that you would like Aussie Survivor.  You may end up liking it more.  I does have a few twists but they are not terrible like EOE. 

10 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh oh, close to the top of this Live Feeds page 254, there was an ad for Rockstar Fitness! 

As I was typing this post, the page suddenly closed and returned me to the Forums home page. Maybe it was embarrassed.

Disgusting...I can't...a month after her daughter's birthday!

3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole and BB10 Ollie should hang out and discuss how scary birds are.

Can Osten from Survivor Pearl Islands join them as well?

Edited by BK1978
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Two more days of Nick. Thank god. Then we can move on to something new. A possible shakeup in the house & the game with the next HOH. Unless, they are totally screwing with us and there isn’t any eviction.

Nick is unable to see beyond bro-tactics to play this game with nuance or flexibility.

Tommy has played this stupidly, though. He should have pretended to Nick that he would keep him if Nick could get the third vote, then let the others be the bad guy. I have a new dream scenario...

Thursday is a reset...Nick wins HOH. Nick puts up Tommy and Jess, trying to curry favor with Jackson and Holly (because Nick is stupid and doesn't realize that they will NEVER accept him in an alliance). Everyone votes out Tommy. Next week, Holly wins and puts up Christy and Nick...and Nick goes.

But Tommy going because he's been so afraid of losing jury votes by being dishonest would be hysterical!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Oh, please God, no, I can’t bear to look at Nick one more day than is necessary. That punchable face, those dead eyes. Uggh.

Between the blank stare and monotone voice in the DR he’s so creepy. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Oh, please God, no, I can’t bear to look at Nick one more day than is necessary. That punchable face, those dead eyes. Uggh.

That Captain Caveman body.  

But wait.... Captain Caveman wore a shirt right? Or was at least covered.

4 hours ago, vb68 said:

That Captain Caveman body.  

But wait.... Captain Caveman wore a shirt right? Or was at least covered.

Covered by hair.

I'm not especially proud that I knew this from memory.

Captain_Caveman.jpg.f9421a3b71ce8b145baf51cdfbcfdc8f.jpg

• LOL 8