Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Going back about an hour, when Jackson was giving his spiel to Nick like he's some coach "WE ARE HERE TO PLAY A GAME!", I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he said, "We came here to be HAVE NOTS!!" 

Did you really, Jackson? Are you sure?

Holly told Cliff that her biggest claim to fame was dancing with Elton John onstage in Vegas. Apparently one of her ex-friend's dad is Elton's keyboardist. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Wow, she literally looks like two different people.  She has had a lot of work done for someone barely 30.  And she looked so much better before - like a real person and not a Barbie doll.

What bothers me when people have surgery /procedures on their face isn't that they look bad, exactly. It's more the whole "uncanny valley" effect. My brain knows instantly that something isn't right and I don't even know how I know. 

Holly looks good in both pictures but only the bottom one gives me that weird sense of something not being natural. And that's the opposite of attractive. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Analyse appears to be upset about something? Christie is cuddling her. 

She's having a hard time being in the house. Feels like she doesn't want to be there much longer but feels bad because people would be grateful for the opportunity. Didn't realized they would be locked inside for so many days.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

What’s the over/under on how long it will take for Christie to fake cry or say “it’s not fair” once she’s nominated? I say two minutes.

I got 85-90 seconds.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Analyse appears to be upset about something? Christie is cuddling her. 

She's having a hard time being in the house. Feels like she doesn't want to be there much longer but feels bad because people would be grateful for the opportunity. Didn't realized they would be locked inside for so many days.

Does it even count as getting release waivers from Analyse if she doesn't understand words?

• LOL 13

Informational watermelon cutting session by Jackson.

The best pieces are in the middle. so he leaves those for last. So after slicing he will take out the very center piece, put it in the bowl. then the next two and place on top and so on until stacked in bowl. Then slice into chunks. BUT the very very best pieces are the middle of the best sliced pieces. eat the outer chunks first. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

The best pieces are in the middle. so he leaves those for last. So after slicing he will take out the very center piece, put it in the bowl. then the next two and place on top and so on until stacked in bowl. Then slice into chunks. BUT the very very best pieces are the middle of the best sliced pieces. eat the outer chunks first. 

I take back everything bad I ever said about Jackson. I didn't realize he was a watermelon savant. 

Holy cow, I'm craving watermelon so intensely right now. A big bowl of the special inside bits. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Melina22 said:

I take back everything bad I ever said about Jackson. I didn't realize he was a watermelon savant. 

Holy cow, I'm craving watermelon so intensely right now. A big bowl of the special inside bits. 

I mean, Jackson even has his own watermelon knife at home. Yes, a knife specifically for cutting watermelon.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'm going to our state fair later and there's a vendor that sells DELICIOUS watermelon.  And now I know why sometimes it's not as sweet. Because i'm getting the crappy outer pieces!

Cliff says none of them will be players that people forget. Like in past season where there were people who you can't remember because they didn't do anything. (Analyse is currently in the DR)

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, we can breathe a little easier.

Jackson just told Holly that he's leaning toward Christie/Sis noms.

But how is that a good plan?  Tommy has shown that he can win comps when has a vested interest.  If he plays veto he can win, take Christie off the block, and be protected from the block. 

I'm guessing that Jackson wants to work with Tommy?  Maybe if Jackson can get through to Tommy and Tommy would throw the veto comp?  Please reassure me.

• Love 3

Jackson keeps saying that putting Christi on the block is "Bold."  No dude, it really isn't.  It's been obvious for quite some time, but keep telling yourself that to pump you up. 

• Love 2

Jackson doesn't want to play it safe. But he doesn't want to be wreckless. He has his target and has voiced his target to certain areas of the house. He would be a coward if he didn't practice what he preaches. 

So I think that might mean Christie is going up right away?

The more I think about the more pissed I am at Production about the Christie/Tommy and Holly/Kat connections. It’s being swept under the rug because it’s been so ineptly handled. And I STILL think it was no coincidence and was meant to be a twist which they didn’t think through and then abandoned. The only thing I can think of which they could possibly do is have them sit down Jess, Analyse, Jackson (?), Nick, Cliff and Nicole and tell them that Holly/Kat and Christie/Tommy knew each other before they entered the house. And they’ll give $5000 to the HG who gives the correct answer as to which couple entered the house unaware of the other. (Tommy/Christie).

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

Just read where if Nick wins veto and takes one of Christie/Sys down he would 'insinuate' Tommy is going up (and I would assume if Tommy wins, Nick would go up).  So maybe both men are not so safe afterall. 

And I just read where Jackson told Holly that he found out it was Nick that proposed the F6 deal -- not Cliff.

Might I go on record to say I miss @zorak 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3

So I tried to listen to what Jess and Christi were talking about and it just isn't going to happen.  They are saying "I love you as a person, I love all of us as human beings" and "it's just a game" but in a Christi/Jess talking in circles kind of way where they don't actually say or mean anything, but they are using words.  Can we just get to the noms so we have something fun to watch?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Slider said:

So I tried to listen to what Jess and Christi were talking about and it just isn't going to happen.  They are saying "I love you as a person, I love all of us as human beings" and "it's just a game" but in a Christi/Jess talking in circles kind of way where they don't actually say or mean anything, but they are using words.  Can we just get to the noms so we have something fun to watch?!

In other words, "I'm voting you out, Christie, so stop trying to get my vote" and "You better not evict me, you bitch."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I'm going to our state fair later and there's a vendor that sells DELICIOUS watermelon.  And now I know why sometimes it's not as sweet. Because i'm getting the crappy outer pieces!

But wait - there’s more! 😉 

Sometimes you’ll cut open a watermelon and find longitudinal cracks in the meat of the melon; these cracks indicate dry spells the melon experienced during its maturation - but contrary to what you might think, these melons are actually sweeter than their “un-cracked” counterparts.  That’s because when the meat of the watermelon cracks this way, the sugars in the watermelon’s juice tend to accumulate and concentrate along the edges of the cracks.

The More You Know!® 

😆

25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Cliff says none of them will be players that people forget. Like in past season where there were people who you can't remember because they didn't do anything. (Analyse is currently in the DR)

Who? 😉 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Slider said:

I tried too and experienced the same... too much talking in circles for me to handle. 

Analyse should be losing her chicken suit soon, right? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Slider said:

So I tried to listen to what Jess and Christi were talking about and it just isn't going to happen.  They are saying "I love you as a person, I love all of us as human beings"

Well THAT’S good; if they were going to attempt to love anyone as something else - a Vaseline-coated marsupial, for example - then things could get pretty damn squicky pretty damn quick.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I got CBS All Access for the week and I’m watching Tommy caressing Nicks body while their laying in bed with Holly. Um, I’ll be canceling this week. Nice is so gross. He’s been trying to hump all the girls and how he’s using Tommy. That said, I ommy isn’t saying no. 

Also, Tommy might be horny. Everyone else is able to have kids and have sex. BB usually only has one gay guy and maybe he’s just needs some lovin. I can fully understand that.

Edited by ByaNose
37 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it was just plain ol' incompetence. Kat even mentioned that her connection to Holly was a surprise to the producers. 

I don’t believe Kat was telling the truth, though. They must have known. I just don’t buy that they didn’t.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, Slider said:

Jackson keeps saying that putting Christi on the block is "Bold."  No dude, it really isn't.  It's been obvious for quite some time, but keep telling yourself that to pump you up. 

If he believes that, then he’s ridiculous. He’s been talking about her since DAY 44 (and maybe before that too). I don’t think anyone would be a bold choice—except maybe Holly. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I have a little container of pre-cut watermelon chunks here at work that I was just snacking on. Jealous? 🍉

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Might I go on record to say I miss @zorak 

Awwww.  I miss being able to interact with all of you and watch the feeds/post regularly.  I've always wished that they would start BB at the beginning of June to give me all summer to watch the game or that I taught in a district that started school after Labor Day.  Unfortunately, that's not how it is.  Last night that hour after the live show aired was legit the only time I've been able to watch the feeds practically this whole week.

• Love 3

I was just at the stor shopping and never thought of watermelon 🍉. Thanks a lot, Jackson. I now have to buy some this weekend. My mouth is practically watering. I guess having a beer 🍺will have to do. Have a good weekend y’all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I turned on the feeds just in time to hear Jackson talking to Cliff, telling him that he wants to work with Cliff and Nicole (probably Jess, too but I didn't hear all of it).  After Jackson walked away, Cliff looked at the camera and whispered, "Am I this good or am I just damn lucky?".  He also went on to say that if Jackson is serious about working with him, it's good because he can use Jackson to take out threats with Cliff getting little blood on his hands and he said that Jackson is still a huge target if the other side wants to strike back.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I don’t believe Kat was telling the truth, though. They must have known. I just don’t buy that they didn’t.

In all seriousness, why? They weren't friends. They were just both basically your typical Hollywood mactors/reality wannabes. If you were going to eliminate possible BB HGs based on them having friends in common, then you're going to eliminate a LOT of possible BB HGs. It sounds like their mutual friends put them into contact with each other where they pre-gamed the show together. I agree that it wasn't a good thing, but I don't think it's unrealistic that BB wouldn't know that two models in Los Angeles were friends with each other.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I have a little container of pre-cut watermelon chunks here at work that I was just snacking on. Jealous? 

Only if they're inside bits. I'll just ask myself, WWJD? What would Jackson do? Not eat the outside bits, that's for sure. 

When I was 5 my parents took me to a sleep away camp. To this day I remember them dropping me off and handing the person in charge a giant watermelon, my favourite fruit. I was mortified. 

• LOL 9
57 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it was just plain ol' incompetence. Kat even mentioned that her connection to Holly was a surprise to the producers. 

If nothing else, I think this shows how they really need to expand their casting horizons. They won't, but they really need to.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If nothing else, I think this shows how they really need to expand their casting horizons. They won't, but they really need to.

Oh, totally. They try to mix things up a bit each season with recruits, but in general, it's super fans and mactors from Hollywood. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I wasn't a Derrick fan because he sucked the fun out of everything but you can't deny that he did a lot of work to get things to go the way he wanted. 

He also was very, very lucky that all the twists that season were super beneficial to him.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson is totally playing her. Christie hasn't shed a tear because Jackson is keeping her in the dark about her nomination as a target. 

So Christie doesn't realize she's going to be nommed? Oh wow. 

dis gun b gud popcorn GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Christie doesn't realize she's going to be nommed? Oh wow. 

Well, she realizes NOW. At the very least, she won't be surprised.

But Analyse has NO idea she's going up so that's where the fun will begin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Derrick was one of the best winners that BB has had, but he also had a season where the show bizarrely decided that it wanted to make sure that an "alpha" male won (quotes because Derrick is a stretch as an alpha male, but you know what I mean, they wanted a strong male player to win). 

I'd have had loved to have seen Derrick play in a normal BB season. Then we could see if he was one of the TOP tier players (I think he's second tier due to his numerous advantages, almost all of which had nothing to do with him). 

• Love 6

Ok, so Rachel Swindler isn't someone I necessarily love, but she recently was on Rob Has A Podcast and did an amazing Christie impersonation. And although she is clearly milking it for what it's worth, I still can't help but laugh because it really is SPOT ON.

Hint: close your eyes when you play the video. See how closely she resembles Christie:

• LOL 17
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In all seriousness, why? They weren't friends. They were just both basically your typical Hollywood mactors/reality wannabes. If you were going to eliminate possible BB HGs based on them having friends in common, then you're going to eliminate a LOT of possible BB HGs. It sounds like their mutual friends put them into contact with each other where they pre-gamed the show together. I agree that it wasn't a good thing, but I don't think it's unrealistic that BB wouldn't know that two models in Los Angeles were friends with each other.

You’re making assumptions that I just don’t buy, either, sorry.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

You’re making assumptions that I just don’t buy, either, sorry.

I'm going with what they've actually said. Anything ELSE would be the assumption, right? Not even saying it'd be a wrong assumption, just seems like an odd choice of words. 

• Love 3

I find it easy to believe Production had no idea Kat and Holly knew each other. They don't even seem to do the bare minimum of looking at people's social media to see if they're racist or checking their arrest records before they cast people for fuck's sake!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Analyse in the RV room by herself: "What do I want to wear for my first outfit, America?"  My suggestion would be her best "I'm about to be put on the block" pants.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

oh yes yes we can!! we deserve it! 😉 

This makes me laugh because of what someone said earlier.. how Cliff always seems to get i good with the HOH.  because now here's cliff making another deal with the opposite side lol 

I been thinking of Cliff likes to make deals, does that make him like Rumpelstilskin?

4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Keep getting confused about this ‘Pageant World!’

Now, it all makes sense. Such a beautiful girl before all the botched surgery. 

There was nothing wrong with her nose or teeth!

It is crazy....all this nonsense! She even has a college degree. 

Jackson...for boyfriend?  So....many bad life choices.

Here is Holly begging for designer gowns and gas money on GFM. 

https://www.gofundme.com/HollyAllenMissWY

AE7644DE-F873-4980-A63B-76A8E85CE07E.jpeg

F2A100B5-6436-4FFD-A044-FA3661E152B9.jpeg

She looks so much more pretty in her before.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Wow, she literally looks like two different people.  She has had a lot of work done for someone barely 30.  And she looked so much better before - like a real person and not a Barbie doll.

She looks a lot older after surgery.

• Love 6