Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Dueling feeds:

End Table/Loogie Hawking and Swallowing Nick/Andy Tommy in the HoH room: "Let's vote out Nicole! We'll get rid of Cliff next week."
Christie and Jessica: "I think it's better to vote out Cliff and keep Nicole so Nicole can have her Day of Revenge. And because Bella is a lying liar who lies."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Dueling feeds:

End Table/Loogie Hawking and Swallowing Nick/Andy Tommy in the HoH room: "Let's vote out Nicole! We'll get rid of Cliff next week."
Christie and Jessica: "I think it's better to vote out Cliff and keep Nicole so Nicole can have her Day of Revenge. And because Bella is a lying liar who lies."

So, currently - Christie, Jess, Kat, Sis, Holly, Jack and Jackson are all voting to keep Nicole (7 votes), while Sam, Bella, and Tommy are voting to keep Cliff (3 votes)?  Does Nick even realize the vote has flipped yet?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Atta girl!!!! 

ATTA GIRL. GO AND GET THAT TWO FACED SNAKE. 

Ahem. I don't even like Nicole. But all things being relative? ATTA GIRL. 

Can’t. Stop. Laughing. All I’m hearing is the drunk secretary in 9 to 5 when she drops an ATTA GIRL as each of the three storms out to go get a drink at the bar downstairs. 

Nicole deserves AFP if she doesn’t win for having so thoroughly handled Bella, Nick, and the others over the last 24hrs. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Yayyyy!  Like my Angel number is 53 and I prayed to God to give me a sign....then I sprinkled holy water on my forehead. Rubbed an egg on all over my body. Afterwards, the egg hatched and  gave birth to a baby chick which I sacrificed. I drank its blood while kneeling on my knees ........ delicately whispering to the Universe.....’Kat Must Win!’

This is how Kat won Veto!  Hip hop, Hooray! Yayyyy!

3A32D0CE-F58B-4C91-B725-22BBFC7AB20E.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Nicole deserves AFP if she doesn’t win for having so thoroughly handled Bella, Nick, and the others over the last 24hrs. 

She is losing points with me relying on Kemi to help campaign for her.  Bad bad move.

• Love 1

Nick doesn't strike me as very smart. I have a bit of a potty mouth but every other word isn't "fuck" or "literally" when I talk. Reason #35 why I wouldn't take my kid to him.

These guys are so freakin' cocky. Someone from the outside really need to take them out. At least one of them!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

She is losing points with me relying on Kemi to help campaign for her.  Bad bad move.

To be fair to Nicole, she doesn't know that there's an underground silent majority that are keeping her over Cliff. She believes the entire house is against her and she's definitely going on the block and most likely becoming the fourth and final member of Camp United Nations.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Kat is saying that Nicole was a little bit more aggressive in the start of her conversation with Bella ( before the posse entered) than Bella was. DOes she not remember that Bella did not let her say one word yesterday ? She spoke her piece and walked out ? Perhaps way that is why she spoke more aggressively.

• Love 2

Kat amuses me because she's trying to play the middle and react however the house reacts to something to lessen the target on herself. But she's always, like, 12 hours behind the rest. So Kat still believes that she is supposed to be on the "Bella is right and Nicole is wrong" side and now that Christie and Jack are starting to slowly work her to the other side ("I want to keep my ears open for the next few days." "I wish I knew the truth of both sides." "I feel so bad for Nicole and maybe she's being manipulated."), she seems a little confused. 

She's basically me going into a clothing store and buying last year's looks because they're on clearance and I'm cheap.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

People that go on the block need to suck it up. Stop playing victim-hood! 

It is a game me and you gotta play. 

Nicole needs to talk to Kat....not Kemi!

Kat needs to leave Jess on the block. She is a horrible player. Second week....and, cannot even win her OWN Veto.

Then Nicole can talk to HOH.....and, will find out she is not even the target. 

Cliff is the target???

Ok, then leave Jess on the block!

Nicole needs to leave Cliff and Ovi alone!  

They are CAMP NOWHERE!!! 

Girl...jump ship and save...YOURSELF! 

• Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kat amuses me because she's trying to play the middle and react however the house reacts to something to lessen the target on herself. But she's always, like, 12 hours behind the rest.

Kat is something of an enigma to me.  She is indeed very witty and marches to her own drum, which is all good. But there are times when I'm not sure she's exactly present in a situation or really understands what is going on. Her instincts seem all over the place. 

ETA: She reminds me a little of Phoebe Buffay for lack of a better example.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kat: "I'm in Mensa!"

Nick, about Kat's Veto win: "You manifested that shit."
Kat: "No, I just gave zero fucks."

Kat went to Baylor (a superb school) and has danced on professional dance teams.

Kat definitely has brains and talent.

She is a Rachel.....type. They have the same needy dingy personality.

Rachel is my fave player! 🤣

Kat is my fave player so far! 🤣

Christie is my least fave player.  Her game is so dirty!

Really? Praying to God to win comps......or, to NOT win comps??

Disgusting!

I cannot wait until the guys blame Christie as the Mastermind of these 8-9 alliances....and, make her the first Juror! 🤣

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kat is something of an enigma to me.  She is indeed very witty and marches to her own drum, which is all good. But there are times when I'm not sure she's exactly present in a situation or really understands what is going on. Her instincts seem all over the place. 

I felt the same so I read her CBS bio . SHe actually has real good answers. Not the normal pat answer.

• Love 2

Jessica still doesn't think that there's a big alliance on the other side of the house.

EIGHT PEOPLE DISAPPEAR INTO A ROOM AND YOU'RE NOT INCLUDED.

NINE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR INTO A ROOM AND DOORS ARE SLAMMED IN PEOPLE'S FACES.

THE SAME NINE PEOPLE FOLLOW EACH OTHER FROM ROOM TO ROOM AND DISPERSE WHEN YOU OR ANOTHER OUTSIDE WALK IN.

But there's no alliance on that side. Sure, Jan. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

Jessica still doesn't think that there's a big alliance on the other side of the house.

THE SAME NINE PEOPLE FOLLOW EACH OTHER FROM ROOM TO ROOM AND DISPERSE WHEN YOU OR ANOTHER OUTSIDE WALK IN.

And, you have been on the Block...twice! And, Banishment! 

Nope....No such Alliance exists!! 🤣

Everybody just loves you, Jess!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Dance4Life said:

And, you have been on the Block...twice! And, Banishment! 

Nope....No such Alliance exists!! 🤣

Everybody just loves you, Jess!

Jessica: "I have no game plan."

No shit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oh, Bella. YA PLAYED YOURSELF, BOO BOO, because Christie and Jack are using the fact that Bella is upstairs playing backgammon with Cliff right now as ammunition about how shady Bella and Nick are to Tommy, Analyse, and Holly. 

Blindside, baby!

Jack: "Did you just see who's hanging out with Cliff upstairs?"
Christie: "Yeah, they're scumbags."
Jack: "They're already ready to make the move next week."

Edited by Callaphera

How come most of their IG accounts are set to private?? 

Did BB tell them to do this??

Usually they are set to public!

Analyse account was public, too.  I saw it last week.

Now, it is private. I guess she was getting negative comments and the person-in-charge set it to private.

18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I gave this a light bulb to represent the mental one that shall never turn on for Jessica.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Now, it is private. I guess she was getting negative comments and the person-in-charge set it to private.

I noticed this yesterday. Jessica's us public. Her husband's a hottie. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Bella. YA PLAYED YOURSELF, BOO BOO, because Christie and Jack are using the fact that Bella is upstairs playing backgammon with Cliff right now as ammunition about how shady Bella and Nick are to Tommy, Analyse, and Holly. 

Blindside, baby!

Jack: "Did you just see who's hanging out with Cliff upstairs?"
Christie: "Yeah, they're scumbags."
Jack: "They're already ready to make the move next week."

This is how Christie is playing her game.

She has a negative opinion about everything. She has to analyze and talk shit about every single  move each HG makes.  Even if they use the restroom....she analyzes that too! 

Then if they come into the room....she flips and starts telling the person she was just roasting how much she loves them.

She is very anal like that.  I mean...she has that Diamond Veto Power.  She should just chill and go to bed early each night.

I am tired of her trifling ass on BBAD! 

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

This is how Christie is playing her game.

She has a negative opinion about everything. She has to analyze and talk shit about every single  move each HG makes.  Even if they use the restroom....she analyzes that too! 

Then if they come into the room....she flips and starts telling the person she was just roasting how much she loves them.

She is very anal like that.  I mean...she has that Diamond Veto Power.  She should just chill and go to bed early each night.

I am tired of her trifling ass on BBAD! 

Off topic, but I just wanted to say I had a boss like that once.  When you were near her, she would praise you and talk about how great of a worker you were, blah, blah, blah.  The moment you were gone she would talk shit about you and tell others how much you sucked. 

I despise phony people like that.  The thing it, most people do not realize how phony those type of people are until you start comparing notes.  Until that happens most people view those types of people as being nice.

Edited by BK1978
Added some words and a couple of sentences.
  • Love 4
(edited)

Nick is currently cuddling with Christie in the bulls-eye room. 

Analyse and Bella are totally going to form a Women Scorned (Thanks Obama Jozea Christie*) final 2. 

*yes, I know, I already made that joke. I'm a little low on material tonight.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Cliff is spilling everything he knows about Nicole to Bella because sure but he's throwing in a bit of revisionist history.

Like how Nicole created and named The Fellowship of the Zing. I bet tomorrow morning Bella is going to say that Nicole started the Black Widows, too. 

Cliff is spilling everything he knows about Nicole to Bella because sure but he's throwing in a bit of revisionist history.

Like how Nicole created and named The Fellowship of the Zing. I bet tomorrow morning Bella is going to say that Nicole started the Black Widows, too. 

I usually like to see the older guy (I would say older people but they never really cast older women anymore) do well but I am good with Cliff going.  I understand he has to play the game but it is just a little fucked up that he kisses up to the "cool kids" so much.

• Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I usually like to see the older guy (I would say older people but they never really cast older women anymore) do well but I am good with Cliff going.  I understand he has to play the game but it is just a little fucked up that he kisses up to the "cool kids" so much.

I mean, in one way I get it because Bella is Queen Consort this week. But at the same time you don't have to lie and make shit up.

The 6 Sh66ters better pull off this blindside. If they do, I promise to call them the 6 Shooters for, like, at least three days. 

ETA: I googled "queen consort" to make sure I was using the right term (Commonwealth 4 Lyfe!) and there is the most God awful picture of Camilla Parker-Bowles that comes up with the definition. Hork!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, in one way I get it because Bella is Queen Consort this week. But at the same time you don't have to lie and make shit up.

The 6 Sh66ters better pull off this blindside. If they do, I promise to call them the 6 Shooters for, like, at least three days. 

ETA: I googled "queen consort" to make sure I was using the right term (Commonwealth 4 Lyfe!) and there is the most God awful picture of Camilla Parker-Bowles that comes up with the definition. Hork!

Well I want Nicole to stay because out of all the women this season she probably closest to my type.  I like cute, nerdy, somewhat quirky women.  Initially I found Bella attractive as well but then she started being an asshole.  So yeah Nicole needs to stay.

• Love 6

Poor David. He was asleep up in Camp Comeback but downstairs, Kemi kept talking about DR sessions with Nicole and I guess every time they pushed the "You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other HGs" button, it would also play up in Camp Comeback. So he got woken up, got pissed, and came downstairs to tell her to can it - which she had already said she would.

I better get a new verse of PEANUT BUTTER IN MY JEEEELLY tonight.

• LOL 1
(edited)

The 6 Sh66ters have decided to table the Keep Nicole discussion until after the Veto meeting and to not say anything to anyone because they don't want Nick or Bella to get a hint of what's happening.

Christie: "We have to be prepared mentally and emotionally for the wrath of Bella."
Analyse: "But I can go off on her after, right?"
Christie: "Oh yeah, of course."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I briefly watched BBAD and I saw Jackson talking to her and trying to manipulate her. Kat said she is using the veto on Jess and Jackson shook his head in disapproval.  Kat stood up to him and she said "I need to do what is best for MY game." 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

So, currently - Christie, Jess, Kat, Sis, Holly, Jack and Jackson are all voting to keep Nicole (7 votes), while Sam, Bella, and Tommy are voting to keep Cliff (3 votes)?  Does Nick even realize the vote has flipped yet?

Tommy is voting the same as Christie and Jack 

• Love 1

The vote really needs to be however many to keep Nicole and 1 to keep Cliff for the best reaction. 

Lol ... does Bella blame Nick for all that has transpired or does Nick blame Bella?  Or do they both just poop their pants?

• LOL 4
(edited)

2019-07-14 2:00 am BBT C3/4
Jackson and Kat in the showers, David, Holly, and Jessica on the bathroom couch. 

David: "Listen, this has to be the best - um - you know, best season ever."
[Jessica laughs]
Jackson: "Tonight, I'm not gonna lie, I got the vibe that Kaitlyn does not like us."
Kat: "Oh no, I did, too! Like, she was a bitch."
Holly: "I did, too."
Jackson: "I got the vibe that Tyler did not like us -"
Kat: "No!"
Jackson: "And then when Kaitlyn came in, I was like, 'Fuck, they don't like us'."
Kat: "Really?"
Jackson: "Yeah."
Holly: "Yeah, I don't think they like us, too."
David: "Why?"
Jackson: "I really just got that vibe - like, maybe Tyler was just trying to play neutral, like he can't play favourites."
Kat: "He was actually nice to me, I thought."
Jackson: "But Kaitlyn kinda reaffirmed that. Kaycee didn't really fuck with us, Tyler didn't really - Kaycee was like - maybe it's because she won and she's moved onto to bigger and better things. We kinda wrote off an excuse with Tyler, like, maybe he just can't, like -"
Jessica: "I thought it was maybe, like, that Kaycee, like -"
Jackson: "And then Kaitlyn came in and we were like 'Shit'."
David: "So - so -"
Jackson: "And she might - they might not love us."
David: "Why would they not love us? Think about it."
Kat: "What if Brett doesn't like me?"
[long pause and then Jessica and Holly laugh]
Holly: "Yes, that is the most concerning part of this whole thing, for sure."
David: "But why wouldn't they like us?"
Kat, puts on the Veto while wearing a towel post-shower and looks in the mirror: "Who wouldn't like this?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, cork dork said:

Can’t. Stop. Laughing. All I’m hearing is the drunk secretary in 9 to 5 when she drops an ATTA GIRL as each of the three storms out to go get a drink at the bar downstairs. 

You are not wrong - I was drunk. #oops

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson: "And she might - they might not love us."
David: "Why would they not love us? Think about it."

If they do think about it, it could change the whole trajectory of the game. They've had enough hints from the DR. Interesting to see if they can put 2 and 2 together. For the sake of all us viewers, I really hope they can. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I’d love to see and hear the clip of David saying ‘Why would they not love us?’

Any hint that he was playing along with ‘his potential group’?  I keep reading that he has a good read on the house so he must realize the behavior being displayed is not what B.B. fans like. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

David's "Why would they not love us? Think about it" wins the feeds for the day. 

Implying his "CC is colorful' comment from before????

• Love 5
13 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I'm not saying an underdog has to win, but I guess I just dislike the one sided game and with Christie and the DPOV (and her relationship with Tommy) steamroll ahead. 

This is why I hated last season. It's never fun or interesting for me to watch one group/person win every week. But again, at least the people last season were just run-of-the-mill douchebags and not heinous garbage people lol.

I said this last week when Christie/Tommy started the beginnings of their 'Nick/Bella suck' campaign but I'll say it again: I hate Nick/Bella so sure it'll be fun to see them get blindsided, but it will do nothing to change the dynamics of the game not to mention the fact that the truly heinous people win yet again so like who fucking cares really.

I need Christie/Tommy broken up. They are imo the lynchpin of the game right now and I wanna see what would happen if one of them went. Also, it's become more and more clear how unfair it is that they know each other. Ugh. I think I'd prefer Tommy to go first because Christie's brand of arrogance still occasionally entertains me but I am so fucking done with Tommy.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The 6 Sh66ters have decided to table the Keep Nicole discussion until after the Veto meeting and to not say anything to anyone because they don't want Nick or Bella to get a hint of what's happening.

Christie: "We have to be prepared mentally and emotionally for the wrath of Bella."
Analyse: "But I can go off on her after, right?"
Christie: "Oh yeah, of course."

Anal entering Raven territory at this point. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

OK, Jack.

I am not happy about Kat trashing Nicole to get in with the cool kids, but since there are such slim pickings this season and I really love Kat otherwise, I'm gonna let it go. Plus, maybe Kat can actually be a comp beast and I really need to root for someone with an ability to win comps.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is why I hated last season. It's never fun or interesting for me to watch one group/person win every week. But again, at least the people last season were just run-of-the-mill douchebags and not heinous garbage people lol.

But at least last season the underdogs had chances.  They just screwed them up by not trusting each other.  They won plenty of competitions.  The only time they really got screwed was with Haleigh's HOH with the hacker comp.  This season it feels like the underdogs have no shot.  If Nicole survives, then wins HOH, the H8ful alliance will lose one person, then can regroup and go back to decimating anyone slightly likable.  

TLDR: Foutte had a shot, Level 6 didn't steamroll.  And of course, they didn't all suck as people. 

• Love 20
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I said this last week when Christie/Tommy started the beginnings of their 'Nick/Bella suck' campaign but I'll say it again: I hate Nick/Bella so sure it'll be fun to see them get blindsided, but it will do nothing to change the dynamics of the game not to mention the fact that the truly heinous people win yet again so like who fucking cares really.

I need Christie/Tommy broken up. They are imo the lynchpin of the game right now and I wanna see what would happen if one of them went. Also, it's become more and more clear how unfair it is that they know each other. Ugh. I think I'd prefer Tommy to go first because Christie's brand of arrogance still occasionally entertains me but I am so fucking done with Tommy.

I prefer JACKSON goes before they do. Hate that asshole

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe Analyse's account was bombarded with Summer's Eve ads.

Too soon?  😁

• LOL 12
26 minutes ago, chilis said:

TLDR: Foutte had a shot, Level 6 didn't steamroll.  

They had a shot but Tyler/his alliance still won pretty much every week anyway so the outcome was him/his alliance getting their way week after week which will always bore me. 

But at least they lost a couple members pre-jury and Tyler lost one of his biggest minions pre-jury (too bad she was the most entertaining person lol). No such thing has any chance of happening this season.

(edited)

I think the thing I can't stand most about Tommy and Crustie is the outright phoniness. It's really disgusting to watch. At least the rest of these losers know they're scumbags and don't pretend otherwise.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7