Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I'm highly dubious that Nick is actually a licensed therapist. Most of these mactors inflate their resumes, because otherwise they'd all have to be listed as waiters, bartenders, and wanna-be actors. I think at most Nick might be some kind of volunteer counselor at a youth center or something like that. 

This is why I loved Jesse from BB15. Her title was simply: "Unemployed". Which is generally about 99% of the people cast on this show. Most employers don't give you three months off to go on some silly reality show.

Nick might be a licensed therapist but he's certainly not employed at the moment.

Edited by Cutty
5 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Ya'll done ruined Analyse for me, 'cuz every time I see her I think of her as the girl with the tart lady part.

Just a word of warning; you send me down a death spiral of “Anal Tarts - the New Toasted Treat!” jokes, and there won’t be any coming back.

“...filled with your favorite spread....”

(see?  it’s already starting....)

• LOL 9
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just a word of warning; you send me down a death spiral of “Anal Tarts - the New Toasted Treat!” jokes, and there won’t be any coming back.

“...filled with your favorite spread....”

(see?  it’s already starting....)

Don't start....my mind is just as filthy as yours, maybe filthier.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I'm highly dubious that Nick is actually a licensed therapist. Most of these mactors inflate their resumes, because otherwise they'd all have to be listed as waiters, bartenders, and wanna-be actors. I think at most Nick might be some kind of volunteer counselor at a youth center or something like that. 

Yeah, that's what I thought,  and posted.  then I looked him up, and yes, he is a licensed therapist- for kids, so I deleted my post.   I wonder about the impact being on a show like this could have for that career.  Parents get pretty picky about who helps their kids. 

Edited by tinkerbell

Yaknow, it just occurred to me that Nick may be passing up a golden opportunity:

1. Get Jackoff1 and Jackoff2 up in the HoH together.
  2. Nick starts lamenting loudly: “Look at those three in Camp ComeBack - just ITCHING for a chance to jump back in the game and do some major damage!  How can we keep them out?  More importantly, who else can I send there that won’t be just as bad as any of them...?”
  3. Nick then lets the other two dominate the conversation for a bit (because you KNOW they will)...
  4. ...before casting an eye over the other two, fake an expression of dawning comprehension, and saying, “Hey, wait a minute - here’s a trick so sneaky no one would ever catch on to it.  Against this bunch, either of you could win the Camp ComeBack Battle Back without breaking a sweat - so why don’t we SEND YOU TO THE CAMP so you can win the comp, and block ANY of them from coming back in?”
  5. Depending upon how fuckbrained he can catch the Jackoffs at a particular moment, Nick might even convince them it would be best if both went up as original noms against each other - just to be sure ONE of them made it to the Camp comp.

...yeah, I know.  Fun to imagine, though.  😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15

I had to do the one minute rewind repeatedly to see it, but I was able to see the cockroach cam.

Why on earth??? Do they want people to switch off the live feeds? Hmmm . . . maybe.

Yeah, that's what I thought,  and posted.  then I looked him up, and yes, he is a licensed therapist- for kids

He is a licensed counselor. That's different than therapist. In other words, he doesn't have a practice, or any patients, per se. He may very well do some sort of counseling, but then again, so do people who work at summer camps. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yaknow, it just occurred to me that Nick may be passing up a golden opportunity:

2. Nick starts lamenting loudly: “Look at those three in Camp ComeBack - just ITCHING for a chance to jump back in the game and do some major damage!  How can we keep them out?  More importantly, who else can I send there that won’t be just as bad as any of them...?”
  3. Nick then lets the other two dominate the conversation for a bit (because you KNOW they will)...
  4. ...before casting an eye over the other two, fake an expression of dawning comprehension, and saying, “Hey, wait a minute - here’s a trick so sneaky no one would ever catch on to it.  Against this bunch, either of you could win the Camp ComeBack Battle Back without breaking a sweat - so why don’t we SEND YOU TO THE CAMP so you can win the comp, and block ANY of them from coming back in?”
  5. Depending upon how fuckbrained he can catch the Jackoffs at a particular moment, Nick might even convince them it would be best if both went up as original noms against each other - just to be sure ONE of them made it to the Camp comp.

Thats how David would have handled it. He can start with "Rememberr that time........

• Love 3
(edited)

Personally, I’m having fun whiling away the boredom imagining just how much fun Dan Gheesling would have dissecting this bunch of lame-os.  Heck, TPTB would have to rent out an entire wing of a convalescent center for all the post-show therapy that would be required.  😆

Edited by Nashville
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I was thinking this too. But these hamsters don't think so it won't occur to Nick.

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I'm highly dubious that Nick is actually a licensed therapist. Most of these mactors inflate their resumes,

I think it's actually BB that inflates them.  

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, David's definitely the most good looking guy in the house. 

He way better looking that I thought from the first episode! Maybe because we didn't know what assholes these other guys are. 

1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

First snakes, and now cockroaches?  What is this?  Fear Factor?

Who would have thought that 'camp nightmare' would be the least horrendous comp. Which was probably what they were going for.

So why was Nick so amped when he won the HOH comp last night? I didn't watch the episode and just saw the end of the comp. But it was so like when Rachel went nuts after her win when everyone was against her. 

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

So why was Nick so amped when he won the HOH comp last night? I didn't watch the episode and just saw the end of the comp. But it was so like when Rachel went nuts after her win when everyone was against her

I think Nick was just excited to jump on someone NOT named Bella, for a change.

• LOL 3
24 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Personally, I’m having fun whiling away the boredom imagining just how much fun Dan Gheesling would have dissecting this bunch of lame-os.  Heck, TPTB would have to rent out an entire wing of a convalescent center for all the post-show therapy that would be required.  😆

I would have had a ball seeing Dan make the rounds with these people. One of the great things about Dan was how he would patiently mind-fuck people, one by one, throughout the day. 

As for HG's with real jobs, it's rare, but it does happen. Johnny Mac really was a dentist and still has his dentistry practice. Vanessa was a professional poker player and now is a lawyer??? Derrick was really an undercover cop. And Brendon did get his PhD and works at UCLA medical center.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Nashville said:

TPTB, are you listening??? It's not like these idiots have made any serious game moves yet, there's still time to bring in someone who hasn't been sequestered!!

The only people that might be screwed over, are Christie and Tommy, by having their prior connection exposed. But since said secret connection is complete and total bullshit from start to finish, I'm comfortable that outcome.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Do we know what kind of competition the Camp Comeback-ers are likely to have?  I haven't watched in a few years, so I'm unfamiliar with the battle back format.

It's different each year, so it's really a crapshoot as to what it'll be.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's different each year, so it's really a crapshoot as to what it'll be.

Thanks for the reply.  Well, I'm hoping it's not a physical competition. I'd prefer to see something based on paying attention to the game, or really anything that's a test of mental sharpness.

• Love 1
Just now, sphoebus31 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Well, I'm hoping it's not a physical competition. I'd prefer to see something based on paying attention to the game, or really anything that's a test of mental sharpness.

They HAVE used puzzles in the past, but typically mixed with some physical elements. The odds are that David's going to win re-entry.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, missyb said:

Tommy is soooo Frankie Grande in his over the top enthusiasm.  For some reason, it doesn't bother me as much as it did with Frankie. Frankie was constantly mugging for the camera. Totally "look at me" antics. But despite Tommy's antics, I do get more of a sincere vibe from him. But his huggh jumps, " O face" , screams get on my nerves too.

I didn't want to make that comparison because it's like Beetlejuice - if you say his name three times, he appears in the crowd of a random reality show (I SAW YOU ON THE FINALE OF DRAG RACE, YOU PINK HAIRED ASSHOLE) but Tommy's definitely tap dancing on my last nerve. It doesn't help that he was the mastermind behind Operation: Owlnapping. He's gonna end up being a hard feed switch for me which sucks because it means I'll never get to watch the feeds because he's fucking everywhere.

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Kemi's got her Camp Comeback uniform on.  

Apparently she's fell flat on her face last night exiting the DR for her costume reveal. 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, Nick is NOT inflating his job. He is a licensed therapist. He's very easy to find online. He is an actual child therapist.

You would think that someone who listens to the problems of children would be excellent at Big Brother since it's basically high school but no. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Last week were the feeds off all the way until after the noms or did they come back for a bit after Wackadoodle?

They came back on for a bit after Whackity Sax, but not long. Maybe an hour or less before the nomination ceremony? 

I just think whatever this competition is, it's individually timed? And maybe a bunch of them timed out if it really does have to do with cockroaches. AnalySis and Jess are guaranteed to time out on that. Christie probably would as well. Nick is undecided, but maybe he timed out too.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just think whatever this competition is, it's individually timed? And maybe a bunch of them timed out if it really does have to do with cockroaches. AnalySis and Jess are guaranteed to time out on that. Christie probably would as well. Nick is undecided, but maybe he timed out too.

I wonder what would happen if all four timed out?? 😂 😂 

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I wonder what would happen if all four timed out?? 😂 😂 

I hope that happens. I'd like to know what they'd do and also it'd just be funny.

I would peace the fuck out so quick on cockroaches. The smelling was nothing and even the snakes didn't seem bad at all since they all finished in like a minute, but cockroaches no thanks.

• Love 3

Speaking of this Wackadoodle comp, what do we think the power is? When Julie said a classic one or whatever, my first thought was coup d'etat.

It's either the Cout D'Etat or the Halting Hex. I feel certain it has to do with eviction night.

• Love 1

Speaking of this Wackadoodle comp, what do we think the power is? When Julie said a classic one or whatever, my first thought was coup d'etat.

COOTIE TAW! COOTIE TAW!

Because we can't have anything nice, it's probably the BB19 power that unleashed Paul in the house again. (Sorry, I'll go sit in the time out corner for even putting that out into the universe.)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

COOTIE TAW! COOTIE TAW!

Because we can't have anything nice, it's probably the BB19 power that unleashed Paul in the house again. (Sorry, I'll go sit in the time out corner for even putting that out into the universe.)

SO YOU SHOULD. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's either the Cout D'Etat or the Halting Hex. I feel certain it has to do with eviction night.

I forget what Halting Hex was outside of having to say that silly chant or whatever. I don't feel like it's 'classic' but words are meaningless so who knows. Plus, I don't know if Julie even actually said 'classic' lol.

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wow, very rude.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Why on earth??? Do they want people to switch off the live feeds? Hmmm . . . maybe.

He is a licensed counselor. That's different than therapist. In other words, he doesn't have a practice, or any patients, per se. He may very well do some sort of counseling, but then again, so do people who work at summer camps. 

Nick said he had a Masters Degree. He is probably a LPC.  A Licensed Professional Counselor. 

That is a legit therapist. As in someone you visit for Therapy.

They usually specialize in an area.  Such, as Nick works with kids.

They are VERY  good for...... ‘lifestyle counseling.’.....’talk therapy’.......such, as marriage, divorce, life coaching, life changes, stress management, work related, relationships, etc. 

When a person has not experienced any deep trauma.....and, needs to talk to someone a LPC is perfect. 

My psychiatrist employs a few.

I visit the LPC when I need help managing my ADHD.

And, LPC therapy is covered by insurance. 

In my state, LPC do have their own their practices and patients.

I think it is cool, Nick, works with kids!

I tried to look up his license......but, found this instead. 

https://www.issuewire.com/nicholas-s-maccarone-lac-licensed-associate-counselor-in-private-practice-1632246097507547

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I forget what Halting Hex was outside of having to say that silly chant or whatever. I don't feel like it's 'classic' but words are meaningless so who knows. Plus I don't know if Julie even actually said 'classic' lol.

Fan Favourite Battle of the Block. 'Nough said. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Great cam shot of David watching , intently, all the conversations and observing body language. 

Word diamond was mentioned !!! DIamond power of veto ???? Speculation.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It was a spelling competition.

If Christie spelled either MANIFESTING or UNIVERSE, I'm out. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Thank god that isn't a power; it's just a competition. Or else I'd fear for THAT return.

Yeah no, just pointing out how they play fast and loose with words on BB. I'm still side eyeing their testing pool of one, Miss Ida Mae in Bumfuck, Iowa that was the only BotB fan in existence. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Great cam shot of David watching , intently, all the conversations and observing body language. 

They had a shot of Kemi doing the same thing.

Word diamond was mentioned !!! DIamond power of veto ???? Speculation.

I heard that and thought the exact same thing. I don't even remember it. Was it that you get to remove someone from the block and be the one to replace them?

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

People on Reddit think that AnalySis won it.

That was my first thought too actually. Her face just read like it might've been her.

Christie and Jessica are apparently the only ones who said they finished it.