Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, ByaNose said:

Who’s left for this comp?

Analyse, Christie, Nick, and Jess.

Not great options at all. Nick is the only one that I'd want it to go to.

Analyse would waste it. Christie wouldn't be the worst but no thanks. Jess would be a disaster. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Jackson went rogue. He really wanted to blame this vote on someone else and Jack vetoed the ides.

I was thinking that was a thank you for the info vote.

(edited)

Kemi and Bella just had a big spat.

David back there just smiling, listening, taking notes. And, he isn't associated with any alliance , right now.

Edited by missyb
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Nick says he doesn't want Kemi to come up during the HOH room reveal.  He says he's going to ask in the DR if Kemi has to be there for it.

What’s his beef with Kemi?

Nick's talking about putting up Nicole and Cliff because he doesn't think Jess is a threat.  Jackson:  "One rogue vote don't add up."  I hate him so much.  

• Love 5

Did Nick really just say something like--

You need strong men to compete and then a couple of women because a couple of short people will win some comps?

Wow.

• Love 1
(edited)

Analyse is telling Jack that it annoys her that after every major thing that happens, he goes running to Christie.  Jack's response: "Ok."

Jack says if she wants him to speak game to her first, he will do that.  He says he's not trying to be condescending.  She says it feels condescending.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

And in the meantime Jackson and Holly makeout. 

Now he's telling her about his vote.  He's saying it could had been played off as Nick or Bella, but Nick won HOH.  And then Nicole's reaction was perfect for it.

Edited by vb68

She says she feels like she's getting the shit end of the stick.  Jack:  "I don't think that you're wrong.  But I don't think that you're right either, if that makes sense."  It really doesn't.

Analyse is annoyed that people think she and Jack are attached at the hip when he talks more game with Christie than he does with her.

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kemi and Bella just had a big spat. 

There's a post on Jokers that they both "made contact" and swiped arms away, and Sam got in between them. DR lecture, incoming! 

• Useful 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Analyse having her millionth "I feel like you're just not that into me" talk with Jack.

I know it means "useful" here, but that light bulb reaction button is for you, Analyse. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I really hate Jackson and HollyBeth working so hard to pin hat vote on Nicole.

As of yet Jackson hasn't clued Jack in that was him, but I think Jack may suspect it.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, zorak said:

Maybe?  It’s hard to know what might have happened after they cut the feeds today.

That hinky vote was so obvious.... but I think for Jackson it was which woman he hated more. I could be wrong, but he looks disgusted when he talks to Jess. I get the feeling he really is holding back his true self, which would be to make fun of her.

He reminds me of every guy who teased and bullied and harassed me in high school because I was fat. He looks like he knows he has to keep it in check in that house, but in the outside world that guy strikes me as a real smug bully. He gives me flashbacks and triggers me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I say 3 more weeks until the season restarts. The 3rd power could be real powerful but there is only one wildcard playing in it. Jessica.Maybe Nick for later use.

Another boring week. 

But I can't say I blame Nick for playing it safe. With a battle back next week you can't really make a big move against your alliance right now. That being said him and Bella are sitting ducks next week. 

• Love 2

Nicole is telling Cliff that if she, Cliff, Nicole, or Kat don't win HOH next week, it's over and that they're just going to get picked off one by one.

Nicole said that Sam told her yesterday how Jack slipped up and mentioned something about the 8.  So, Nicole now knows by deduction who the 8 are.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kemi is in the boat roam with Sam.  She's trashing Nick and Bella of course.

Sam says that since Kemi is in Camp Comeback she has nothing to lose.  He tells her to talk.

Edited by zorak
(edited)

Nicole is talking to Kemi alone.  She says she knows that Nick, Bella, Jack, Analyse, Holly, and Jack are definitely working together.  Kemi is telling her that Christie told her yesterday that she overheard Cliff talking to the camera and his alliance with Zing.  Nicole better tell Cliff!

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4

Finally, Kemi tells Nicole that Bella told her about Christie overhearing Cliff notes !! That she was in an alliance with CLiff and Ovi. Kemi said she didn't want to worry Nicole.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole is talking to Kemi alone.  She says she knows that Nick, Bella, Jack, Analyse, Holly, and Jack are definitely working together.  Kemi is telling her that Christie told her yesterday that she overheard Cliff talking to the camera and his alliance with Zing.  Nicole better tell Cliff!

It'a about time Nicole got clued in on that. She knows what's up with the whole alliance.

• Love 1

We all knew it was moronic for Christie to let Bella know. I love that about Bella, though, that she just spills shit for the sake of spilling shit. She and Kemi were totally done, but she's still spilling shit to her for no reason. I sort of love her for that. She's SUCH a mess.

• Love 3
(edited)

Nicole wants to blow up relationships!

Nicole says that rogue vote put all the pieces into place for her, and she sees the totem pole.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

After Nicole told her to blow shit up, Kemi said, "Let's go eat dinner.  Maybe it'll happen then."  I really hope it does!  Also, Nicole knows that that vote was meant to be pinned on her.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

That hinky vote was so obvious.... but I think for Jackson it was which woman he hated more. I could be wrong, but he looks disgusted when he talks to Jess. I get the feeling he really is holding back his true self, which would be to make fun of her.

He reminds me of every guy who teased and bullied and harassed me in high school because I was fat. He looks like he knows he has to keep it in check in that house, but in the outside world that guy strikes me as a real smug bully. He gives me flashbacks and triggers me. 

If you're truly being triggered and having flashbacks, and I absolutely believe you are, maybe it would be more beneficial to your mental health to tune out this season and pick it up again next summer. 

You're better than letting some ugly non-essential shit-for-brains Beavis look-alike and act-alike jackasshole bring you any kind of discomfort.  Being triggered and having flashbacks is not something to mess with.  Take a break from BB and rejoice that yours are one less set of eyes that are watching Mr. Fuckface.

Best wishes to you.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick's talking about putting up Nicole and Cliff because he doesn't think Jess is a threat.  Jackson:  "One rogue vote don't add up."  I hate him so much.  

DOESN'T.

I want Nicole to go HAM on this game. 

• Love 2

Jackson told Jack that he threw the hinky vote without actually saying the words.  Jack knows what he's talking about.  Jackson told him he could not tell Christie under any circumstances.

Nicole is alone in the RV room.  She's being very hard on herself for not seeing the obvious. 

• Love 3

Nicole says she knew as soon as she heard someone say "rogue vote" she knew someone was trying to pin it on her.  She says she panicked and was shaking during the HOH comp.