Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Something Borrowed, Something New

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There's a woman on YouTube who reviews this show; she's a therapist.  I liked what she said about Deonna, that not being in a relationship for 10 years might be an issue because she hasn't learned certain things.  I think she, or someone else, said it's like a baby crawling, who suddenly gets up and runs a marathon.  

A while back, someone on the House Hunters thread said something about how people want to buy houses where there will as little family interaction as possible.  All of the children have their own rooms, practically their own bathrooms.  I wonder if the issue with some of these people is they never learned, as children, how to share.  I mean if you grow up with your own room and even your own bathroom; would it be hard to suddenly have to share a room, a bed, a bathroom with someone else?  

Just wondering.

I don't know if Deonna is going to be that much behind the others. Most of the previous cast members have struggled with even temporarily combining their life with someone they don't know. Sam from season 3 was easily one of the worst about it. 

The opposite could be true too. Many people grew up having to share bedrooms with a sibling, a bathroom with other members of the family, and have had bad experiences with roommates over a shared bathroom, etc. Almost everyone I knew growing up who had to share a bedroom with their sibling usually wants their kids to be able to have their own rooms. Most of the arguments I had with my sister when we were kids was over the space in the room we shared. Some of it is people trying to avoid those same arguments. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

I feel like these super religious black couples they put together crash and burn so quickly.

Maybe religious people shouldn't go on a show that makes a mockery of marriage.

8 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

And on a completely unrelated topic.... 

My super sexy TeeVee wifey, amanda the amazing caught the bouquet lol

😍❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot from 2019-06-20 02-46-01.png

Now, THAT's the girl I could handle getting matched with.  I don't even mind her stupid laugh.

15 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Dr. Viviana asked if Elizabeth just called her a bitch. 

Elizabeth is classless and spoiled.  I would walk away before the end of the honeymoon.

I wouldn't marry a 27 year old virgin.  She is either too picky, in which case she'd eventually find a flaw in even my perfection, or she's just not into sex.  No real upside.  21 year old virgin is great, 27 is a problem.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Iris lost me with her “we get to pee and poop in front of each other." I know people are different and have their own sense of humor. I'm one of those that finds zero humor in bathroom talk.  

I have a feeling when the producers told the brides to reveal something personal to their spouse, they were hoping that Iris' reveal would be that she is a virgin.  Instead she went with "we get to pee in front of each other."  The look on Keith's face was priceless. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

This is an interesting contrast from Jepthe, who objected to getting a lap dance from Shawniece at the wedding reception because he was a teacher.

But Jepthe would also later admit to cheating on Shawniece in the spinoff, so I'm not sure I would judge his behavior as being better. Although Amber's school could try to either reprimand or fire her. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

LOL, maybe all four couples will divorce this season.  That would be interesting.

Well all of them have divorced in seasons 2, 3 and 4.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah I like Keith's mom but I definitely think that was producer driven.

I had the same thought. My wedding dress was white too. And not for the same reason as Iris. All of my friends have also worn white dresses. It's really not a big deal. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't marry a 27 year old virgin.  She is either too picky, in which case she'd eventually find a flaw in even my perfection, or she's just not into sex.  No real upside.  21 year old virgin is great, 27 is a problem.

I don't agree with this. I think it's entirely possible that one could choose not to have sex until marriage for purely religious/moral reasons (as Iris has stated). I'm not religious and I have no issue with premarital sex but I don't think that someone who chooses to wait until marriage has to either be too pick or not into sex.

I mean if you grow up with your own room and even your own bathroom; would it be hard to suddenly have to share a room, a bed, a bathroom with someone else?

I had my own room growing up though I did share a bathroom with a brother. Then I went to college and shared a smaller bedroom with a roommate and a hall bath with 30 other people. Sure - it was a transition but it's not insurmountable. 

I think too much is made of Deonna not having been in "a relationship" for ten years. She wasn't a hermit. She knows how to interact with other people. She has friends and family. I had a few relationships - not many - before I married and I had never lived with a romantic partner until my now-husband and I moved in together. We did fine. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't agree with this. I think it's entirely possible that one could choose not to have sex until marriage for purely religious/moral reasons (as Iris has stated). I'm not religious and I have no issue with premarital sex but I don't think that someone who chooses to wait until marriage has to either be too pick or not into sex.

It's not about waiting really, it's waiting that long.  If sex was important to her, she would have found a husband before 27...even if she had to settle hard just to have a sex partner.

• Love 4
(edited)

Iris' bridesmaids....

Keith.... what is your favorite Bible verse?....your favorite hymn?...your latest results  from  STD, HIV, Hepatitis A,B,C,D E,F, and G testing?

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I was happy last night there was very little footage of the experts saying this is a legally binding marriage. We only had Dr. Pepper and the new doctor with a few words about the family and wedding night. Lets hope this keeps up and we only see the experts when they are meeting with the couples. 

I was surprised Pastor Cal was on unfiltered so soon. If you watch him closely, he seems to at the very least love Greg. When Jamie asks Greg questions Pastor Cal looks at Greg and comments with him and says how happy he is for Greg and his bride. Would lean towards Greg and his wife still being together. Watch him with Amber. Pastor Cal seems to like her bubbly personality and interacts  with her when she talks about pre-wedding stuff. but when Jamie asks Amber question about how she felt on the wedding day and Amber is talking about how happy and excited she was, Pastor Cal is not saying anything and looking at the floor and nervously moving his hands. This makes me feel like it is not a good sign for them. Pastor Cal was acting like Matt was this years Luke , Mia or Molly?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I was happy last night there was very little footage of the experts saying this is a legally binding marriage. We only had Dr. Pepper and the new doctor with a few words about the family and wedding night. Lets hope this keeps up and we only see the experts when they are meeting with the couples. 

I was surprised Pastor Cal was on unfiltered so soon. If you watch him closely, he seems to at the very least love Greg. When Jamie asks Greg questions Pastor Cal looks at Greg and comments with him and says how happy he is for Greg and his bride. Would lean towards Greg and his wife still being together. Watch him with Amber. Pastor Cal seems to like her bubbly personality and interacts  with her when she talks about pre-wedding stuff. but when Jamie asks Amber question about how she felt on the wedding day and Amber is talking about how happy and excited she was, Pastor Cal is not saying anything and looking at the floor and nervously moving his hands. This makes me feel like it is not a good sign for them. Pastor Cal was acting like Matt was this years Luke , Mia or Molly?

Let's hope the experts provide better counsel to the couples. I remember those tearful Skype calls during Jepthe and Shawniece's honeymoon. I know they were edited, but I heard nothing in Pator Cal's advice that helped provide any insight or actual help for their situation. He kept saying generic things like, "Marriage is hard. It requires work," or to Jepthe, "Shawniece is good for you. Trust us." 

Yes, on unfiltered, I remember Greg saying he came to Pastor Cal for advice when he found out his wife hadn't been in a serious relationship for 10 years.

Those are some interesting deductions you've made about Amber and Greg.  Remember what you said, and remind us at the end if you were right!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

This is the friend who kept interfacing with Matt. "Hey, come over here. I want to talk to you." I hope she means well, but man, is she forward.

I think Amber's friend wants Matt to know she's available if/when the marriage ends. 

11 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

And on a completely unrelated topic.... 

My super sexy TeeVee wifey, amanda the amazing caught the bouquet lol

😍❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot from 2019-06-20 02-46-01.png

Yo Matt!  Over here!

• LOL 6

It's not about waiting really, it's waiting that long.  If sex was important to her, she would have found a husband before 27...even if she had to settle hard just to have a sex partner.

I still don't agree. It's really a matter of priorities. Remaining chaste until marriage might have been more important to her than having sex, but that doesn't mean that sex was unimportant to her. Plenty of people wait for marriage to have sex; that doesn't mean they aren't interested in sex or that they are incredibly picky. It just means that something else is more important to them than having sex. I don't know if any of that holds true for Iris or not - all I can go on is what she said on camera.

• Love 12

From the Dallas season, one of Amber's gym friends was coming on to Dave..even touching him.....

Guess the Girlfriend Code doesNOT keep bitches from hankering after your stranger/husband...

Amanda has 2 admirers...Strider and JackS...any more want to declare your heart emojis for Amanda?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

There's a woman on YouTube who reviews this show; she's a therapist.  I liked what she said about Deonna, that not being in a relationship for 10 years might be an issue because she hasn't learned certain things.  I think she, or someone else, said it's like a baby crawling, who suddenly gets up and runs a marathon.  

A while back, someone on the House Hunters thread said something about how people want to buy houses where there will as little family interaction as possible.  All of the children have their own rooms, practically their own bathrooms.  I wonder if the issue with some of these people is they never learned, as children, how to share.  I mean if you grow up with your own room and even your own bathroom; would it be hard to suddenly have to share a room, a bed, a bathroom with someone else?  

Just wondering.

When we were doing college visits with my now 25 year old daughter, I was surprised that few dorms were set up that required the students to share a bedroom. They might share a bathroom and a living area, but 90% of them had private bedrooms. I learned it was the new norm because few students were used to having to share a bedroom. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, PityFree said:

Elizabeth needs a much better bra in that dress. 

Unfortunately my tv was buffering at an inopportune moment while Elizabeth was chatting with her new mother-in-law and she was definitely not wearing a bra. I'm surprised the postproduction team didn't edit it out.

I'd guess that there was a lot of those moments with her enthusiastic hand gestures, which may have gone a long way in keeping Mr. Picky less irritated during the wedding. 

Unfortunately my tv was buffering at an inopportune moment while Elizabeth was chatting with her new mother-in-law and she was definitely not wearing a bra. I'm surprised the postproduction team didn't edit it out.

I just finished watching and they showed the grooms helping the brides out of their dresses - I don't think any of them had on a bra, but I thought only Elizabeth needed more support than she had. Way too much sagging and bouncing.

I liked Deonna's dress on her - I thought it was pretty and very flattering on her. Iris's dress and Ashley's dresses also were pretty. I liked Elizabeth's dress but not on her. I don't think the off white flattered her and the fit of the top was awful. The lace overlay was pretty though. 

• Love 4

The red head moves her mouth funny cuz she obv just had some lip filler. Probably not settled yet. Looks odd from side profile. I think the filler is rolling under her lip. As it tends to do when it’s not placed properly. Anyways, it’s bothering me to watch her try to form words. Looks very unnatural 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I was surprised that there were many moments that made me happy during the episode.  Of course, there were also many moments that made my eyes roll to the back of my head... I think Elizabeth learned her "me, me, me" attitude from her father who went on for far too long when giving his "gift" to Jamie.  I bet Jamie thought it would be a really big check or something.  Instead the father just wanted to be the center of attention for as long as possible while making his daughter sound ditzy.

I think Iris also likes to be the center of attention.  She couldn't tell her MIL fast enough that she was a virgin.  There's something about her that reminds me of Sheila (I wasn't fond of her during her season).  Not sure what it is though.  I am surprised that the show makes it seem like being a virgin is rare or even unnatural.  Maybe it's because the producers are using it as Iris' defining characteristic.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, PityFree said:

Iris may give him a minute at first, but she is never going to let him forget that he married a VIRGIN!!! Good luck, Keith. Her identity is very wrapped up in her V-card. Will he be worthy? Or will she break down the instant her “identity” is gone? 

Now, Deonna? She has no relationship experience. I don’t remember her mentioning college or HS relationships. She seems nice, but should not have been picked for this show. 

ETA:  even though it seems to be the trend, I really can’t stand the blue tuxes some of the grooms chose. Yuck.  

I asked my kid the same thing.  “Are blue tuxes and brown shoes the thing now?   I still love a black or white tux.  Elegant.  Maybe because it was day, hot climate weddings?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I still don't agree. It's really a matter of priorities. Remaining chaste until marriage might have been more important to her than having sex, but that doesn't mean that sex was unimportant to her. Plenty of people wait for marriage to have sex; that doesn't mean they aren't interested in sex or that they are incredibly picky. It just means that something else is more important to them than having sex. I don't know if any of that holds true for Iris or not - all I can go on is what she said on camera.

It doesn't bother me that Iris is still a virgin at 27. It does bother me that she feels that being married to have sex is more important than having sex with someone she has some genuine feelings for. In my view that just seems to cheapen why she waited. A marriage license doesn't magically protect your heart or your body. 

• Love 12
22 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Iris's father Tony reminds me of some actor but I can't put my finger on it.

He’s a Cop.  Maybe you saw him on t.v., lol.  We watch lots of cop shows, and a lot of those shows are filmed in the Carolinas.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

It doesn't bother me that Iris is still a virgin at 27. It does bother me that she feels that being married to have sex is more important than having sex with someone she has some genuine feelings for. In my view that just seems to cheapen why she waited. A marriage license doesn't magically protect your heart or your body. 

Some women are petrified of getting pregnant, so hold off.  Not everyone will use some sort of birth control or even think of abortion.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Some women are petrified of getting pregnant, so hold off.  Not everyone will use some sort of birth control or even think of abortion.

Based on her reaction to Keith having condoms in the review, I'm guessing Iris has ideas that are not supported by evidence based medicine. 

And if she is anti-contraception, then Keith needs to know that from the beginning. Even if he likes Iris, he may not be on board for becoming a parent right now. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, configdotsys said:

elizabeth.jpg

Wow, the grammar! No wonder she was handing out $5 for SAT words!

9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Chardonnay had 3 Anna Faris look alikes as her bridesmaids.

All if you are mentioning Amber's flirty bridesmaid. Tbh, i didnt notice it. But i DID notice Elizabeth's bridesmaid, Anna Faris #3, being very flirtatious while they were interrogating Jamie.

9 hours ago, topanga said:

Big Red!! LOL. I'm going to call her that for the rest of the season. 

Big Red. I like it.  Her hair and her lipstick are so red and so harsh on her. I think she looks 10x prettier in her headshot where her makeup is more natural. 

Chardonnay. Who wants to bet that's the boxed color her dad applies on her hair every month. 

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Anyone else notice the emergency sirens while Elizabeth & Jamie married?  Warning sirens?  Remains to be seen...

Ok. I thought those sirens were outside my house. Nobody on the show seemed to acknowledge them. Or maybe I missed it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Blissfool said:
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Anyone else notice the emergency sirens while Elizabeth & Jamie married?  Warning sirens?  Remains to be seen...

Ok. I thought those sirens were outside my house. Nobody on the show seemed to acknowledge them. Or maybe I missed it.

I thought they were outside me house too! 

Re: Iris... could not stop staring at her and admiring how beautiful she is (despite having kind of and obnoxious personality), but her looks changed drastically when they showed her crawling into bed after taking all of her makeup off. She looked average at best. I kinda felt duped, like I was lied to...lol. It never ceases to amaze me how professional makeup can do such wonders, and make someone look sooo different. Same with Shawniece from a couple seasons ago. I recall her saying she was a cosmetologist, and she was really good at doing her makeup, and looked like a completely different person without it.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SallySarue said:

I thought they were outside me house too! 

Re: Iris... could not stop staring at her and admiring how beautiful she is (despite having kind of and obnoxious personality), but her looks changed drastically when they showed her crawling into bed after taking all of her makeup off. She looked average at best. I kinda felt duped, like I was lied to...lol. It never ceases to amaze me how professional makeup can do such wonders, and make someone look sooo different. Same with Shawniece from a couple seasons ago. I recall her saying she was a cosmetologist, and she was really good at doing her makeup, and looked like a completely different person without it.

Well, that's what make up does, makes you look different.  I don't see the problem.

• Love 3
(edited)

Watching the episode for the first time, just things I've noticed:

Elizabeth's dad telling her husband to keep his lips off his daughter. Is that his idea of a dad joke? He sounded creepily serious. The car tag thing in the toast would be cute if she wasn't freakin' 30 years old.

I thought it was shitty of the producers to have the MC call Matt's mom up for a dance, knowing she wasn't there, even if it was just for drama.

Keith's mom asking Iris to explain her white dress like white isn't a normal color for a wedding dress....🙄 Super awkward, all of that.

Edited by sucker4reality
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Just wondering.

It's so hard to go from being the possessor of everything to sharing!  And as you age...it gets worse!

29 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

I wonder what Elizabeth’s mom thinks of the lust-like relationship between her husband and her daughter.  I also wonder what her siblings think?  

I thought that really strange!  She just kept smiling through it all!

• Love 2
(edited)

Carl Jung had The Bices(plural form is Bici?)  in mind when he wrote of the Electra Complex...the daughter, Eliz is in psychosexual competition with the mother, Drema for the possession of the father, Creepy Ronnie.

Drema and the other kids are beyond Dad and Eliz’ wholly inappropriate, lack of boundaries and frankly embarrassing enmeshed relationship with each other...

Jamie will soon feel that he is a third wheel and an outsider in their little inside jokes.

He will come to resent his wife telling Daddy everything that should be private in a marriage....

Creepy Daddy will be there to pick up the  pieces of his shattered daughter’s heart and once and forever be the only man that gets his baby.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 10
(edited)
16 hours ago, TeapotWakeen said:

can you check something for me on the re-watch, please? I could have sworn that Jamie was wearing brown casual shoes and no socks with his blue wedding suit/tux. I just saw a flash when they were going off after the ceremony to drink champagne... when he stepped up onto the porch, I'm thinking I saw bare ankle about some kinda Hush Puppies or something similar. I was too traumatized to go back to the whole scene to see if I saw what I really think I saw...

Yes you did!

Deonna doesn’t kiss on the first date - that’s hard to do because she only dates herself 😁

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't dislike Deonna so far but she has no business on this show.  The rest of the women are intolerable.  I already almost hate Bice. 

Jamie and Greg seem okay.  Keith might be fine but he's horribly mismatched with a virgin.  Gut feel - Matt isn't in this.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Well, that's what make up does, makes you look different.  I don't see the problem.

Did I say there was a problem? Just pointing out something I saw, like 100's of others do on here.  I don't see the problem??

Edited by SallySarue
  • Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

I was a virgin until my wedding at 25 that happened within this decade.   Very traditional background that openly upheld double standards and prized young womens virginity. Guys I dated were intrigued but all except 1 refused to date me without sex. My now husband waited almost 2 years for me. Looking back, I wish I had NOT waited for several reasons. In todays world, women basically have to walk a slippery slope  - we are still slut shamed (by both genders) for any premarital sexual activity, but few guys will wait around faithfully for a woman who wants to wait till marriage. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, sucker4reality said:

Keith's mom asking Iris to explain her white dress like white isn't a normal color for a wedding dress....🙄 Super awkward, all of that.

Who talks about their sexual history/non-history with their MIL ??! She seems awfully proud of her virgin card and seems love waving that flag tall and proud. Call me crazy, but I never discussed those things IRL with people I just met. I also would never marry someone I just met either. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Idk, personally I prefer the type of makeup that enhances your own look rather than make you look totally different. I never do red lips, bright eyeshadow , stiff updos, etc and have always preferred the brides who kept the soft subtle look. I didnt watch the ep so I dont know how Iris' bridal look was (besides the starched pure white dress.) Especially for marrying a stranger, I wouldnt want him to meet me looking like someone different or like I have a mask on, I would want hin tonsee me and not focus on the makeup. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Idk, personally I prefer the type of makeup that enhances your own look rather than make you look totally different. I never do red lips, bright eyeshadow , stiff updos, etc and have always preferred the brides who kept the soft subtle look. I didnt watch the ep so I dont know how Iris' bridal look was (besides the starched pure white dress.) Especially for marrying a stranger, I wouldnt want him to meet me looking like someone different or like I have a mask on, I would want hin tonsee me and not focus on the makeup. 

I prefer subtle makeup too. Iris' wedding makeup was nice. She looked beautiful. Like a model. BUT, as the preview comes rolling around, we see her without makeup. She looked different. Still pretty, but different. 

Elizabeth's bridal look, I'm not a fan of.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Elizabeth's mother is strange!  I wonder if she's a drinker?  She smiles at all the weird stuff!

Well you would be strange too if you were the third wheel in a relationship with your husband and daughter.......

Seriously - that is one disfunctional family. Mom is almost invisible. Even Jamie ignored her! Elizabeth not knowing how car registration works isn’t funny- it’s pathetic. Shame on dad for enabling that nonsense.

I could look at Iris and Keith all day - they are so good looking! I’m wondering if mom’s announcement was less about drama and more to help Keith the condom king to wrap his head around the fact that in order to have sex with his wife, he would be her first. If he cares at all, and I think he does because he seems like a nice guy,  that’s a lot more pressure if things don’t work out between them.

The previews of Amber and Matt look horrible, I’m not sure if I should believe them or not, but it looks Mia and Tristan levels bad.....

Still no read on Deonna and Greg. Their dance was funny, but it’s just one couple too many, and they would have been the one I could do without - we’ll see though.

Overall, I would say this is better casting than last season though.....

• Love 14

Easy to forget about Deonna and Greg...less drama means less time on teevee...

Hope they do not turn out to be a repeat of Jazzy and Will....

Big Red Chardonnay/Jerry Seinfeld and Iris' Virginity will get the lion's share of the early episodes...

Amber may calm down after Matt does to her what Carlos couldn't...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, OnTime said:

Does Matt have a job, other than ex-basketball player?

In the interviews with the experts he said he and a friend were going to open a franchise of a mobile car detailing service.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Who talks about their sexual history/non-history with their MIL ??!

Someone who is told by a producer to talk about it with the camera filming!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I have been super busy lately and way behind on my threads so forgive me if I repeat anything already said.

Boy do we have a group of princesses this season! Over-protected millennial daddy's girls with meltdown dads.  Vomit.  Such immaturity fraught with issues that you know there will be the inevitable clashes coming.  It's all about meeeeeee!!!  When their spouse doesn't live up to Daddy's perfection there will be problems, I'm sure.

I'd like to say that I like the men better this season but I don't trust Matt at all.  First of all, I think he's a bonehead (not too bright) and secondly, I feel like his eyes don't give off trustworthiness, like he's lying about what he's saying or he's hiding something.  His reaction to his own parents' divorce might have come out of a 14 year old's mouth.  Is he that immature that he doesn't understand how even long term relationships can end?  He's reacting emotionally like he's much younger.  Sure, no one can be that objective about their parents divorcing, but at his age he should be able to react more maturely than that.

Amber seems like an immature little fan-girl with Matt.  That's a very bad way to enter a marriage.  She's bound to have her heart broken in the worst possible way.  Yikes, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

So far I kind of like Jamie but wonder about his suitability for marriage.  I think he and Elizabeth were matched for train wreck value so it's like they're the throw away couple anyway.  As much as I think Keith is a solid guy my jury is still out on him as far as trustworthiness with women.  He's so good looking women must throw themselves at him, and I wonder about how he handles that or whether he jumps in the sack at any given moment.  Pairing that with a virgin?  Come ON, show, you're really showing your lack of real seriousness here.  They could end up almost like another Vanessa and Tres.  They are a beautifully stunning couple to look at, though. 

No wonder I thought Iris reminded me of a young Whitney Houston last week.  When she said she loved everything '80s including the styles and the music that made me realize her appearance is intentional.  Although I actually think she looks like a cross between Whitney H. and Dionne Warwick.  In fact, if she and Keith had a daughter she would probably look a lot like Dionne, LOL.

So far Deonna and Greg seem pretty solid as individuals but who knows, she gives off mild princessy vibes too so we'll see.  Right now, though, they seem to be the couple with the most chance of success.

Speaking of the DJ calling Matt and his mom to the dance floor, I call complete and total producer manipulation on that one.  Mr. Yeah No was a wedding photographer for over 20 years and says that any professional DJ knows to ask those questions before the wedding or else they wouldn't be in business for very long.  Such total BS with this show.  Same garbage for the bridesmaids asking completely inappropriate intrusive questions of the groom.  Total set-up.  They were even posing like this was their big Instagram moment.  Vomit.

I'm sure I'll think of more when I have time to read the thread.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 14
On 6/19/2019 at 6:38 PM, PityFree said:

OK that’s it for me with Elizabeth. A 30-year-old woman who can’t manage to renew the tags on her license plates is ridiculous. It’s not cute to act helpless. And dad is not innocent; raise your kids so they know how to be competent adults. 

oh man, I hated her On First Sight.  Shut up Elizabeth.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1