Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Speaking of Da-wayne, I told my wife that you have to be 50 years old like us to know what "hey HAY hey" is all about.

I know it (43 here) but I thought of this and couldn't help myself... (he was doing Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend looking for the video on youtube.

tenor.gif

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

What's Happening?! 

A DIfferent World...the Lisa Bonet spin off after she got booted from the Cosby Show. 🙂

3 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I really don't understand those liberty commercials with the emu.

I didn't either until someone pointed out Limu is short for Liberty Mutual. But, I still don't really get the Emu part except that it rhymes maybe?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

The daughter looks great, but I'm shocked Jennifer didn't gain a bunch.    Dr. Now is going to go full rabid Gerbil on her fat ass.   I love that man.   

You know you're a veteran watcher when you see Liz's basketball fat junk, and don't miss a bite.     

Jennifer dresses like she's a size 4 teenager.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Marissa looks good. She looks like a big, strapping girl but she really doesn't look extraordinary. Jen. Oh Jen. I love how they all say "Dr. Now isn't going to be too happy about that". Like they're doing this to please him, not to help themselves. 

She has pain, restless legs, gingivitis, chronic insomnia, she sees molecules... 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Younger skin bounces back better is why the daughter looks better I assume, plus she is working out

I'm hoping it bounces back so she doesn't need surgery. Marissa also seems happier, which is another reason she looks better. Jennifer and Dawayne are terrible together, and she's gonna start regaining weight. Watch. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Hello, all. I am snacking on almonds, trying to forget about the pistachio cheesecake in my refrigerator from our local Lebanese restaurant... 

Here, let me take that off  your hands for you

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, rlc said:

Wrong Dwayne.

45B42B5A-FC3C-4DDC-8990-9CB8E72650E6.jpeg

LOL...yeah, I know the "Hey hey HEY" Dwayne, but I was thinking of Dewayne Wayne from A Different World. I forgot about Dwayne from What's Happening!

2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I didn't either until someone pointed out Limu is short for Liberty Mutual. But, I still don't really get the Emu part except that it rhymes maybe?

Liberty Mutual is all about earworms that play constantly in your head.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You know you're a veteran watcher when you see Liz's basketball fat junk, and don't miss a bite.     

Yup. Still shoveling in those nonpareils. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Azubah said:

Jennifer, honey, you're 43, not 16. Lose the braids and the coquettish attitude.

Wasn't she 16 when she had Marissa?  I guess her mental development stopped right then and there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Dwayne's character is well known for his greeting, "Hey, hey, hey!" (with an emphasis on the second "hey"). Dwayne is the only character who appears in every episode of What's Happening!!

from Wikipedia

I liked Dee because she always had the smart ass comments and I was the younger sister too

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jen has drooping eyelid syndrome, gastric noise, wonder kneecaps, or maybe she just has excuse-a-palooza disease. 

Also: dental hydroplosion.

(edited)

That weight is a lie!    Liz was still leaning on the walker, while she was on the scale.     Dr. Now's office scale, and the hospital's scale have the frame as a part of the weight platform, so leaning doesn't make a difference, but Liz just cheated.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL...yeah, I know the "Hey hey HEY" Dwayne, but I was thinking of Dewayne Wayne from A Different World. I forgot about Dwayne from What's Happening!

I guess I was the only one thinking of Fat Albert

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

Jen has drooping eyelid syndrome, gastric noise, wonder kneecaps, or maybe she just has excuse-a-palooza disease

Bubonic plagues, rickets, neuralgia and the vapors. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 7
Just now, OoogleEyes said:
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I guess I was the only one thinking of Fat Albert

There are many Dwaynes...and none of them are wrong! (Except for the loser clown on this show, of course.)

I'm flapping between 600 Lb. Life and The Blair Witch Project on another channel.
I recommend switching during commercials, so that you do not actually watch commercials. Watching is what they want, and they already have more money than we do. So don't give them the satisfaction.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

This is not a great week for my eating habit.  Son and DIL took us out to dinner for Fathers' Day.   I made a great choice of entree and sides, but probably defeated that good choice by eating coconut shrimp as an appetizer and eating a coconut pie for dessert.    And Friday we have a lunch at a local restaurant that has really great fried chicken.    

OMG, I made homemade Baileys hot fudge sauce for Father's Day dessert (over vanilla ice cream and sliced strawberries). It was soooo good. Just as well that my father eagerly said yes when I asked if he wanted to keep the rest of the sauce and ice cream.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, aliya said:
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yup. Still shoveling in those nonpareils. 

Also, after the mention of pistachio cake I'm thinking of finishing off my remaining PF Key Lime cake.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

You know it’s an exciting episode when there’s more discussion of a 1970s sitcom than the episode on the tv in front of us

Reminds me of the time we had a lively discussion about peeling cucumbers. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

If I were Liz, I think I'd care more about getting a decent wig than getting that lymphodema removed.

I want to pluck the part for her and go at it with my thinning shears. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4