Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is this the one where the boyfriend who is dating the mother is somehow related to the daughter????  I don't remember exactly. but it was some vaguely incestuous  relationship

No, that was OMG butt wings Charity and her daughter Charlie. I don’t remember the dude’s name, but he was really dreamy (not). 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

No. this is not the Charity, Charlie, and fiance episode.

What a shock it isn't, Dewayne returns.    Her butt's already blowing up.   I love it "the drinking and the gambling were the only things I couldn't take", what an idiot Jennifer is.   She's the one who turned on the electricity to the wrong apartment when they arrived in Houston, followed by an epic meltdown.   

Liz is doing pretty well.    I see Liz has been shopping at Lola's House of Cheap Looking Wigs.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

To remember marissa and Jennifer, she’s the mom with no life skills who turned the power on at the wrong apt so when they moved into Houston she had an epic fail meltdown. Sitting on the floor, legs splayed. Daughter had to calmly fix it.

Right, Jennifer is sort of a middle-aged female version of Sean; except that instead of babied by her mother, she was babied by her daughter (begrudgingly).

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

To remember marissa and Jennifer, she’s the mom with no life skills who turned the power on at the wrong apt so when they moved into Houston she had an epic fail meltdown. Sitting on the floor, legs splayed. Daughter had to calmly fix it.

Thanks!  That just rang my memory bell.  But I still don't remember what they look like, I just remember that epic fail.

• Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jennifer needed a vacation on Dawayne's peen. I guess she finds it restful. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

The drinking and gambling were the only things she couldn't take???  Sure, he's recovering from both.

I guess as a food addict she thinks that everyone has an addiction of sorts...  so you just have to learn to accept them and minimize the negative consequences.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

So I have a lot of “I love my husband but...” stories.  However, they are usually like “I love my husband but he never folds his shirts when he decides to wear a different one or I love my husband but he doesn’t rinse the sink when he does the dishes.”  The point of this story is, I have never said, “I love my husband but he has a gambling addiction.”

Fucking stupid woman!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Since I am so bored so far I will mention that last night we went to a great wine tasting event with very heavy hors d'oeuvres.   They allowed us to take the leftovers home (unfortunately, there was no left over wine).

This is not a great week for my eating habit.  Son and DIL took us out to dinner for Fathers' Day.   I made a great choice of entree and sides, but probably defeated that good choice by eating coconut shrimp as an appetizer and eating a coconut pie for dessert.    And Friday we have a lunch at a local restaurant that has really great fried chicken.    

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Speaking of Da-wayne, I told my wife that you have to be 50 years old like us to know what "hey HAY hey" is all about.

9 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I'm 51 So I know what it means. lol

I'm 58 but I don't know what it means! 😢

• LOL 1
(edited)

Hello, all. I am snacking on almonds, trying to forget about the pistachio cheesecake in my refrigerator from our local Lebanese restaurant... 

Edited by ShortyMac
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Low fat Triscuit crackers with chicken salad. And of course, 2 Reese's minis out of the fridge!

Yum, PB cups.  I bought Justin's Dark Chocolate PB cups a few days ago out of a bulk bin--very dangerous.  My plan is always to ration them out every night.  How's that working for ya, Friday?  (Not well.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like to do my own grocery shopping. Sometimes it takes a trip to the grocery store to inspire me to cook something different. Then again, sometimes it means buying whatever ice cream is on sale ...

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ProTourist said:
12 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Speaking of Da-wayne, I told my wife that you have to be 50 years old like us to know what "hey HAY hey" is all about.

11 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I'm 51 So I know what it means. lol

I'm 58 but I don't know what it means! 😢

Dwayne-Wayne-Glasses.jpg.54d07ff645b662ae5196cb7024a6e307.jpg

17 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

OMG, my computer is installing printer updates and it keeps popping the progress box up on top of everything. DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF MY CHAT!!

Hey, at least you don't have a tornado coming your way.

Wow, Liz's lymphodema is like a basketball on her leg. If people knew this would happen, do you think they'd stop eating at 3-400 lbs or is the addiction that strong? The WLS is just the first step; there are years of surgeries and recoveries afterward.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Hey, at least you don't have a tornado coming your way.

Wow, Liz's lymphodema is like a basketball on her leg. If people knew this would happen, do you think they'd stop eating at 3-400 lbs or is the addiction that strong? The WLS is just the first step; there are years of surgeries and recoveries afterward.

Nope. If getting up to 400 (or even 300) lbs isn’t going to wake someone up, a skin softball isn’t, either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, cmpbl said:

I really don't understand those liberty commercials with the emu.

I think all the insurance companies are in some bizarre competition to have the most surreal ads possible. (Liberty, Progressive, Farmers, and,of course, Geico. )

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3