Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S16.E10: Heavy Meddle

Khloe tries to mediate a fight between Kourtney and Kendall, but ends up making matters worse; Kim continues searching for a cure for her psoriasis; Kris makes herself at home in Kylie's new office space, so Kylie must show her mom who is boss.

Airs June 16, 2019.

Very contrived, but Kendall is the best actress in the family. (Unless she really was upset and not acting,)

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 2

Kourtney is 40 years old, Kendall is 23. Why is Kourtney hanging around with Kendall & her friends? Kendall is right, she's trying to make herself feel cool. Putting your shoes up on someone else's dashboard is rude, Kourtney is rude & a bitch all the time. What happened to her therapist & not acting that way all the time?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kourtney is 40 years old, Kendall is 23. Why is Kourtney hanging around with Kendall & her friends? Kendall is right, she's trying to make herself feel cool. Putting your shoes up on someone else's dashboard is rude, Kourtney is rude & a bitch all the time. What happened to her therapist & not acting that way all the time?

Exactly. I would think its fake, except the way Kourtney is coming off here isn't far off from what is shown off the show.  Look at Kourtney's Instagram. She's become the most guilty of trying to look like a cool MILF. IMO its not just trying to look cool but to feel younger. She's upped the obnoxious "look how cool I am" and bikini pics since turning 40. Hanging around and dating men half her age she's been doing for a long time. Remember when she was hanging with Justin Bieber? And most recently Luka Sabbat who is 20 years younger and of course Younes.

• Like 5

Why is Kendall even on the show. She was always too busy before and thought it wasn’t good for her image as big shot model.  Suddenly she cares about wasting food? And why can’t she stand up for herself? Khloe as a mediator? She can’t fix her own life.

Kris is a lousy actress. Suddenly she’s uber involved in Kylie’s business? I guess they are killing time till the Tristan/Jordyn scandal airs.

• Like 3

I guarantee Kylie and kris threw those donuts in the shredder the second the camera turned off . That story line was ridiculous starting with the fact that they are both terrible actresses . 

• Laugh 1

21 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I guarantee Kylie and kris threw those donuts in the shredder the second the camera turned off . That story line was ridiculous starting with the fact that they are both terrible actresses . 

Kris’s “hair extensions” are so fake. Is it my imagination or are all of them morphing into the same face? Khloé is the only one with light hair most of the time. Kendall and Kylie look more and more like Kris who was looking more and more like Kim but has veered away from the alien look that Kim has developed. 

They use the same story lines over and over but with different family members. Kim overstays her welcome at Kris’s house. Kourtney overstays at Kendall’s. Kim picks on Kourtney, Kourtney picks on Kendall. Kim picks on Khloe, Kim worries about fertility, Khloe worries about fertility, Kourtney worries about fertility. Kris thinks she might be “pregnant”. Kim sticks her nose in Kris’s business, in Khloe’s business, in Kourtney’s business. Kris sticks her nose in everyone’s business. Everyone gets mad at everyone else for getting in each other’s business or for not caring about each other enough to get involved in their business. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

34 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris’s “hair extensions” are so fake. Is it my imagination or are all of them morphing into the same face? Khloé is the only one with light hair most of the time. Kendall and Kylie look more and more like Kris who was looking more and more like Kim but has veered away from the alien look that Kim has developed. 

They use the same story lines over and over but with different family members. Kim overstays her welcome at Kris’s house. Kourtney overstays at Kendall’s. Kim picks on Kourtney, Kourtney picks on Kendall. Kim picks on Khloe, Kim worries about fertility, Khloe worries about fertility, Kourtney worries about fertility. Kris thinks she might be “pregnant”. Kim sticks her nose in Kris’s business, in Khloe’s business, in Kourtney’s business. Kris sticks her nose in everyone’s business. Everyone gets mad at everyone else for getting in each other’s business or for not caring about each other enough to get involved in their business. 

Yes! And once in a while they have a real Story for the show that was actually in headlines ( though I think 90 % of them are stories that kris puts out there so they have something to put on the show ), but all of the other story lines are such filler and you can’t expect me to believe that Khloe and Scott spend any of their days pretending khloe is an artist and and is fooling kris into buying her paintings .. or that there’s a moral to every one of their “ fights .” Granted , I still watch it but calling it a reality show is a bit of a stretch . 

• Like 3

These days the best part of the show is the family photo montage at the beginning - I even like the music and the baby sounds. (Who is that, btw?)

• Like 1

This show feels like one big commercial for all the Kardashian’s businesses. So contrived and scripted. I usually fast forward through most of the show. 

• Like 3

Hi!

Does anyone know what the sweater Kylie Jenner uses when she is saying sorry to Kris? I know it is Chanel, but is this a vintage piece? 

Thanks for helping me! :)

On 6/18/2019 at 7:26 AM, nexxie said:

These days the best part of the show is the family photo montage at the beginning - I even like the music and the baby sounds. (Who is that, btw?)

"Morning" by Francis and the Lights.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

"Morning" by Francis and the Lights.

Thanks - that’s pretty cool!

I didn't know who it was either. Glad I looked it up, as I'd been assuming it was Kanye's song (and one of their babies). Now I've given myself permission to like it 😂

• Like 3

I really hope it was editing, and Kim didn’t really use the psoriasis machine (is that a thing?!) on her groin before her face.  Gross. 

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I really hope it was editing, and Kim didn’t really use the psoriasis machine (is that a thing?!) on her groin before her face.  Gross. 

She’s so klassy. I’m shocked she didn’t pull her pants down and give us a look at old baldy. 

• Laugh 1