Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E06: Week 6: Latvia

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

Also, I feel like High Hair was a bit dishonest there. He purposefully told the guys all the names Luke mentioned when Hannah asked him for names.  

Stirring the sh*t is what that's called.

Luke is so priming up for a starring role on BIP.

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Hannah is shocked SHOCKED to find that drama happens when you keep the one guy around that everyone else hates! 

And TPTB are loving every drah-mat-ic minute of it. *yawn* It's like the guys were told to grill Luke and get on his case. If not, what a bunch of little babies. Get over it.

I do like Garrett being able to say a group of sentences without a single "like," while Hannah, on, like, the other, like, hand, can't even manage, like, one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

But I think what a lot of them are feeling is Hannah keeping Luke around says something about her and they don't want a woman who would be into Luke.  This isn't really about protecting her honor.

I wouldn't be friends with someone who was friends with Luke so I can't imagine dating someone who was into him. 

• Love 14
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

I'm sure many of the men who were interested have lost interest after this debacle.

No kidding. If I were one of the guys, I would play the part to keep traveling and eating well while in Europe, but I wouldn't want anything to do with her if Luke is her "type." I'd just stay on as long as I could to be either the Bach or on BIP.

There. I said it.

LOL! She's tired of hearing screaming. Then send your F1 boyfriend Luke home you dumbass.

• Love 18

“Stay in your freakin’ lane because I’m tired of the screaming.” Did she forget that her whole “thing” was fighting with Caelynn and accusing her of being fake and talking about her to Colton and everyone else the whole season. Oh, shit, WINE CHUG!!!!!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13

Oh, please Hannah. The guys are sitting around talking. If you don't want to hear it, move to another room or go outside. If you want to direct their conversation so they only talk about what YOU want them to discuss, good luck, bitch.

Hannah: "Stop talking about him because I can figure that out for myself (re: Luke).

Me: Yeah, good job so far Hannah.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

OK, that was a pretty good speech. 

She asked them to stop and as soon as she walked out the door they went at it again, all of them, not just Luke. 

I do hope that she knows that some of them aren't a part of the attack Luke gang. None of them like Luke, but not all of them were going at him like harpies. Those are the ones she needs to focus on. 

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

No kidding. If I were one of the guys, I would play the part to keep traveling and eating well while in Europe, but I wouldn't want anything to do with her if Luke is her "type." I'd just stay on as long as I could to be either the Bach or on BIP.

There. I said it.

LOL! She's tired of hearing screaming. Then send your F1 boyfriend Luke home you dumbass.

I think the remainder will.

2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Hannah lecturing the men like that is really disrespectful. 

Talking to them like they're children.  Maybe that's why she's into Luke P.  She wants a man she has to lecture constantly.  I want my favs, Tyler, Pete, and Mike to walk.  Wishful thinking I know.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

The guys are sitting around talking. If you don't want to hear it, move to another room or go outside.

Considering she was sitting next to her producer I don't think she had the option of going anywhere but back into the lions den. They were making her sit there and listen because they wanted her to crack. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

These guys are so dumb. How many seasons has being focused so much on another contestant ever been a good thing?

You'd think the bach who watched Colton's season with his dad in the hospital would know that. (Just can't remember who that was. Maybe it was LUKE! Ha ha ha!)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Hannah lecturing the men like that is really disrespectful. 

YES. "Like" this 1,000 times. And then 1,000 more. She's the rude one, not the men. She's a crazy ass, that's for sure.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Considering she was sitting next to her producer I don't think she had the option of going anywhere but back into the lions den. They were making her sit there and listen because they wanted her to crack. 

Oh, yeah. That's right. Thank you for putting me back on track that this show is scripted, whether Hannah knows it or not.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Did Hannah just grab Harrison's ass when he hugged her?

There's a Connor?

I wonder if a Bachelorette (or Bachelor) has ever been so drunk they don't remember who they sent home the next morning?

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hannah is sobbing to Harrison and doesn’t even know the guys all “made up.” Well, Luke accepted Garrett’s apology without apologizing himself!

“It’s because they’re crazy about you.” Fixed that for you, Harrison.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Bye Devin. Grant. Kevin. We learned who you were as you left and got your name on the tv for the first -- and last -- time.

6 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Did Hannah just grab Harrison's ass when he hugged her?

Screen cap please!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

How can she POSSIBLY be still into this guy?!?!? This is either the producers, or Hannah getting stubborn and digging on her heels and refusing to admit she was wrong about Luke P.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I wonder if a Bachelorette (or Bachelor) has ever been so drunk they don't remember who they sent home the next morning?

I have a feeling we're about to find out. haha

She was chugging that champagne like it was going out of style. Though I don't blame her. If I had that bunch yelling over each other I'd be three sheets to the wind and wouldn't know who I was giving the roses to as I was handing them out. 

• Love 1

Hannah is a pain in the ass. And her incessant lecturing is insulting considering I still can’t figure out what she has to offer or what these guys are fighting over at this point. 

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

How can she POSSIBLY be still into this guy?!?!? This is either the producers, or Hannah getting stubborn and digging on her heels and refusing to admit she was wrong about Luke P.

I truly think it's the latter and it is one of many things showing she was too immature for this.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

At this point I think she's adopted him as a pet project. CH did an interview where he mentioned that they share very strong religious beliefs, so I think she is over him romantically but is desperately trying to help him as an act of Christian kindness or something. She's really acting more like his big sister than his potential wife. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GracieK said:

Hannah is a pain in the ass. And her incessant lecturing is insulting considering I still can’t figure out what she has to offer or what these guys are fighting over at this point. 

It truly brings me comfort that most (if not all) are not really there for her.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

There. I said it.

Yes, this.