Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thirst Impressions

• Start Topic

I am certainly not an Erika fan. I really do dislike her, but in this situation, I understand her being irritated by Teddi and Kyle. They were both annoying the first night and then even worse with the addition of excessive amounts of alcohol.

I did think that Erika handled Kyle well when Kyle came to her room and Erika shut down the drunken discussion and thought it was better to wait until the morning to continue. She could have exploited Kyle's stupid behaviour and did not.

I find it interesting that Kyle says that she is bothered when Mauricio acts in an immature manner, and then she shows us this drunken display of herself.

When Kyle and Teddi were drunkenly stumbling up the stairs, my body tensed up waiting for them to tumble down. Don't want to ever see that again.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, smores said:

But what about Teddi running face first into the wall like a demented cat? I had a kitten once who used to run the length of the house, (we kept the doors shut to keep her from getting into the basement or the bedrooms when she was just brought home).  She'd run from one end of the house right into a door - THUD.  Stop, shake it off, reverse course and run to the other side of the house, right into a door - THUD.  Repeat. I rewound the scene with Teddi a few times and thought of that cat.  

This is killing me! LOL 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Kyle and Teddi were trying to get Erika to turn on Rinna in a lame attempt to stick up for Kim who was verbally attacked at the party. Erika wasn't biting.  Honestly if anyone spoke to my sister like that there would be hell to pay.  It wouldn't matter right or wrong....lol.   It shows that they are all afraid of mouthy big lipped Rinna who spouts her poison where ever she goes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I think Kyle and Teddi were trying to get Erika to turn on Rinna in a lame attempt to stick up for Kim who was verbally attacked at the party. Erika wasn't biting.  Honestly if anyone spoke to my sister like that there would be hell to pay.  It wouldn't matter right or wrong....lol.   It shows that they are all afraid of mouthy big lipped Rinna who spouts her poison where ever she goes. 

Then Kyle needs to balls up and just say that she's pissed at Rinna for doing that to her sister.  Coming at Erika and trying to get her to say that she thought it was a shitty thing to do doesn't really defend Kim's honor.  It's just shit stirring.  

• Love 10
On 6/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, ParadoxLost said:

Camille isn't confusing the ladies.  They are two faced and hiding an agenda.

There isn't one thing Camille has said about Teddi that Erika and Dorit didn't repeat ad nauseum all last season to anyone who would listen.

Camille has reservations about Dorit.  I'm shocked I tell you... not at all.  Dorit said vile things too and about Camille last season.  I'm shocked Camille can keep up any pretense of liking Dorit.

But supposedly they have beef because Camille is being civil to their faces and talking behind their backs.  But I don't think it would be any different if Camille was upfront about it.

Their real beef with Camille is that she's not being consistently on their side in the fight with LvP.  That includes not pretending that Teddi and Dorit are paragons all the time and not calling out LvP when she doesn't attend various events.  

Yes, this is going to be the most interesting thing about this episode.

Did Dorit, or did she not, call Camille a f&^%ing See You Next Tuesday the night she (Camille) brought David to meet them all for the very first time?

After that little performance, I'm surprised Camille can even be in the same room with that arriviste poser. If she trash talks Dorit to the others, then she does. I certainly don't blame her for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 6/20/2019 at 7:16 PM, Stats Queen said:

That’s what I was thinking also. Peri menopause did the same number on me. It also can totally whack out your hormones and it just screws with your body. I had more migraines during the 5 years mine lasted, easier to gain weight, harder to use it, non-stop sweating, erratic cycles,  etc. 

Get your thyroid checked. It can literally save your life.

It did mine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I don't think that anyone is afraid of Rinna.  Rather,  Kyle needs validation from all the ladies that she is in the right.  Teddi jumped right up to agree with her and Kyle desperately wanted Erika to do the same.  I can see Kyle turning on Dorit because Dorit has chosen not to get into this argument.   

• Love 4
On June 20, 2019 at 11:09 AM, Giselle said:

Yes Rinna has climbed inside Erica's colon but so has Teddi to Kyle and these two are feeding off of each other's insecurities and needs thus creating a two headed monster

Sorta like Human Centipede but with rich people.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 6/20/2019 at 3:17 AM, Pansy said:

I love to see the weather fronts using Ventusky and when I typed Beverley Hills in it gave a location on the east coast so it was a bit twistedy twisted. 

Try leaving out the extra "e".  It's Beverly Hills, California.   There is a Beverley Hills in Virginia, which is probably why you're seeing the East Coast.

• Love 2
On June 20, 2019 at 7:15 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I mean, she is the same age as Denise and there is no contest between their looks IMO.  Erika looks much younger, better, and, dare I say, expensive

I think that Erica does look younger, but just in the face.  Denise's energy overall IMO is more youthful.  Erica just seems tired and jaded - I like that comparison to a sloth on quaaludes :-)

• Love 10

I really liked this episode. It had the right amount of fun, drama and a level of authenticity to these women I haven't seen before. The impressions had me actually laughing and enjoying the fun they were having. 

I still don't understand why they're still trying to drag Erika into a response about Rinna's costume. The outcome with Kim Richards was a good--but likely fragile--result. Was it a little cheesy/weird? Yeah, I feel like Rinna took it too far but Erika doesn't seem to give a shit so everyone else should just let her be. Rinna and Kim have a lot of work to do--they've both been shitty to one another--and it's going to be uncomfortable for them. Stop trying to drag Erika into it. 

Drunk Teddi--well that was a roller coaster. I don't know why she feels she has to be perfect or some "moral compass" as she put it. From the looks of next week's episode, she doesn't remember half of what she said/did. Teddi needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and take a step back versus insert her opinion into everything, a lesson I hope she takes to heart--if she remember it. She'd be much more likable if she stops pretending to be miss perfect/miss know-it-all. 

Did not miss LVP at all. I'm with Erika on this one--despite some drama, the women had fun because the dark cloud of LVP was absent. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I’m curious about the Rinna/Camille tension - do they have a past, or is Rinna just jumping on a storyline to keep her front and center?

They don't have beef. Rinna is inserting herself and taking issue with Camille based on the things she's said about other people. Though Camille has said things behind people's back and remained cordial to their face just as Rinna has done with others on this show so her feeling some kind of way about this and peddling drama to implode between Camille and Teddi/Dorit seems a bit hypocritical but often on these shows the women are a bunch of do as I say, not as I do kind of people.

• Love 5

The biggest kick I got out of this episode was Kyle and her impressions.  I never realized what an accurate mimick she is -- her Teddi is hilarious, and her impression of Erika captures her exactly.

Drunk Teddi is a mess.  Her terrible insecurities really showed themselves and they're not at all endearing. 

And why in hell is Kyle like a dog with a bone about Farrah-ween?  I get why she might feel a certain way about Rinna and Kim's interaction at the party, but Teddi's reaction is just stupid.  Like, when Erika set everyone straight that she wasn't offended at Rinna for her costume and behavior as Erika Jayne, how is it that Teddi is "still confused". 

If Erika isn't pissed, then what's the cause for confusion?  Why doesn't Teddi want to accept that Erika was completely okay with everything Rinna did in her Erika Jayne persona?  Later Kyle said in the car ride that Erika came to breakfast "pissed". 

Suddenly Erika's personality is an issue.  I thought it was understood that Erika isn't a bubbly, effusive warm and cuddly person, but Teddi and Kyle interpret that as being all about them?  They've both jumped to the conclusion that Erika doesn't like spending time with them, and what?  Their little fragile egos just can't cope?

I thought Erika was perfectly clear about a migraine subduing her mood, but both Kyle and Teddi refused to accept her explanation.  They pretty much ignored everything Erika said and just kept insisting that Erika is pissed, has an attitude, doesn't enjoy the group, etc.  I hope Kyle isn't turning into a substitute LVP, picking at every little thing that might annoy her.

Now that LVP doesn't want to be a HW anymore, I think it probably won't be an issue for the continuation of the show.  Everyone seemed to laugh a lot more, and I liked how well they got along on this trip.  The fact that some of the HWs feel more comfortable now that LVP isn't there to take notes and sling her barbs, everyone can feel safer letting their hair down and getting to know each other better.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Now that LVP doesn't want to be a HW anymore, I think it probably won't be an issue for the continuation of the show.  Everyone seemed to laugh a lot more, and I liked how well they got along on this trip.  The fact that some of the HWs feel more comfortable now that LVP isn't there to take notes and sling her barbs, everyone can feel safer letting their hair down and getting to know each other better.

Nice.

• Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

The biggest kick I got out of this episode was Kyle and her impressions.  I never realized what an accurate mimick she is -- her Teddi is hilarious, and her impression of Erika captures her exactly.

Drunk Teddi is a mess.  Her terrible insecurities really showed themselves and they're not at all endearing. 

And why in hell is Kyle like a dog with a bone about Farrah-ween?  I get why she might feel a certain way about Rinna and Kim's interaction at the party, but Teddi's reaction is just stupid.  Like, when Erika set everyone straight that she wasn't offended at Rinna for her costume and behavior as Erika Jayne, how is it that Teddi is "still confused". 

If Erika isn't pissed, then what's the cause for confusion?  Why doesn't Teddi want to accept that Erika was completely okay with everything Rinna did in her Erika Jayne persona?  Later Kyle said in the car ride that Erika came to breakfast "pissed". 

Suddenly Erika's personality is an issue.  I thought it was understood that Erika isn't a bubbly, effusive warm and cuddly person, but Teddi and Kyle interpret that as being all about them?  They've both jumped to the conclusion that Erika doesn't like spending time with them, and what?  Their little fragile egos just can't cope?

Kyle is really good at doing impressions. She nailed Dorit's and Lisa's voices. I replayed that part because I thought it was so funny. 

I also don't get why Erika's personality is suddenly an issue. Also, people need to stop calling anyone who's not the bubbly, cuddly type standoffish. Kyle did it in the after show of this episode. It is insulting. I've been called this a couple times by people I've been perfectly nice to just because I'm not open with all my life with everyone. I don't think someone who's constantly emotional would appreciate being called a crybaby, grown women being silly drunks would appreciate being told to get it together and grow up. One of the people who called me standoffish was a much older man who kept trying to hang out outside of work and asked me to send him pictures. I was uncomfortable having anything but a professional relationship with him but was still perfectly nice. I don't think he would have appreciated being called a dirty old man. Our culture almost shames shaming, but for some reason people use the word standoffish as if you're not pretty much calling those of us who are simply reserved, shy, private, slow to trust cold, unfriendly people. Not nice, especially when the word is used to describe an individual who doesn't judge others who are perhaps a little too open and friendly for comfort. 

Also, Erika would have been damned either way. If she were to get upset with Rinna, then maybe she would have been told to lighten up, that it was all in fun, that it wasn't meant to insult her. When Erika first joined the show, Rinna was a little judgmental about some of her music videos. But since then, I don't remember Rinna being anything but nice and supportive of Erika. She defended her with pantygate, she is supportive of her music career, she lets her be herself and doesn't seem to have a problem with her not being silly and goofy. If I were Erika, I'd also think, why on earth should I be upset with the woman who has never given me any reason to think she has a problem with me as a person or my personality. It's Teddi and Kyle, who I generally like, who I too would have been annoyed by. 

Now that Dorit and Erika have gotten closer, Dorit's even said that Erika is not cold or standoffish. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8

I still think Teddi and Kyle are behaving so childishly. Drunk or not, they seem like they're desperately trying to show the other women they are "besties" (haha!) with each other now and screw the other ladies. It's Teddi and Kyle, the "cool girls". Don't you ladies wish you were in OUR clique? 

Lots of people don't like Erika and despite her ridiculous clothes and alter ego, she seems to remain consistent in her opinions and behavior. However, I kind of drift off during some of these episodes due to boredom so my opinion might be minutely, slighly different if I could stay focused on the entire episodes. But for now, I stand by my like of Erika.😁

• Love 11

I haven't read everything yet, but I want to give my two sense. Here are some random thoughts. 

Dorit- "No wonder you haven't acted since you were 7" to Kyle, hahaha very good Dorito. 

Teddi- How many times are you going to tell us you are confused? Did you fall off a horse and get brain damage. (No offense to people who have traumatic brain injury.) 

Kyle- Drunk on power and alcohol, and her "true" self shows. Now Kyle is trying to get them to turn on their own. It seems like Kyle wanted Erika to get mad, so Erika could do the dirty work.  Than Kyle/ Vyle could keep her hands clean, as she is mad Rinna was a bitch to her sister. Lol and they say LVP was manipulative? So now they must turn on Erica, who would not feast on Rinna with her, and Teddi.

Erica- Haha fuck you, yea LVP is the dark cloud? Let them feed on you now like the animals they are.

Rinna- Wow the way she got in Teddi's head was some high level shit. Maybe it is all the therapy she and Eileen Davidson have been going to? So if anorexia is genetic are you admitting you are anorexic Rinna... ? (If) she is can she just admit it. I believe she said how could she have so much energy if she is anorexic. (Adderall) 

Kyle- Yea you are a piece of shit.

Finally they got drunk so some real drama can ensue. That is why RHNY is so good, because they drink like it is the first time. The sad part is this has been bothering me, and now I feel a little less torn inside haha. Sorry if my grammar is poor, I know that really bothers some posters. 

• Love 13

Didn't watch.  Have no desire to watch the rest of these women.  None of them are interesting enough.

One last comment though:    These women are so overly sensitive about everything.  from reading your reactions to the past few episodes, they continue to nitpick and fail to understand anything the other person is doing.  I have often wondered if the reason they were so reactive to LVP's humor that they didn't take it as fun but as her making fun of them.  Yet they find it funny to mimic and mock each other when they are drunk.   You know the old saying  "a person's true personality comes out when they are drunk".    I can't see any of the remaining BHowives as being fun to hang around with, sober or drunk.

I do love your comments though.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, thesnarkiest said:

Erica- Haha fuck you, yea LVP is the dark cloud? Let them feed on you now like the animals they are.

Yeah LVP is the dark cloud that hovers over them like when Rosie O’Donnell farted in the elevator at “The View.”

• LOL 3
(edited)

I thought production threw some shade with the way they interspersed the times Erika was being targeted by the Mean Girls and sat there looking like a thundercloud with the TH of her saying the LVP dark cloud was lifted and they were all so happy now., and felt safe to share with the others.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Didn't watch.  Have no desire to watch the rest of these women.  None of them are interesting enough.

One last comment though:    These women are so overly sensitive about everything.  from reading your reactions to the past few episodes, they continue to nitpick and fail to understand anything the other person is doing.  I have often wondered if the reason they were so reactive to LVP's humor that they didn't take it as fun but as her making fun of them.  Yet they find it funny to mimic and mock each other when they are drunk.   You know the old saying  "a person's true personality comes out when they are drunk".    I can't see any of the remaining BHowives as being fun to hang around with, sober or drunk.

I do love your comments though.

I think the cast were good natured at first and took it as fun the first twenty times.  After that, it got old and felt punitive.  Which is the way it was meant IMHO, and LVP is a master at hiding her true self.

It's because LVP could never bring herself to admit she was jerking their respective chains, and own her behavior instead of denying and deflecting all the time.  She finally squandered all the respect she had built up (at one time there was a lot of respect from just about everyone) and it became open season on her.  

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

Yeah LVP is the dark cloud that hovers over them like when Rosie O’Donnell farted in the elevator at “The View.”

LVP did stink up the show. Quite malodorous that one. Truly a stinking, moldering rose.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Sorta like Human Centipede but with rich people.

Yes, I would agree. I never saw the movie. My step daughter shouted "No!" when we were looking for something to watchand came across it on Netflix. She explained what it was about.

Nope, not for me. 

• Love 2

Yeah, I didn't get Dorit's comment about Kyle not having acted since she was seven.  Who was she supposed to be impersonating?

And BTW Dorit, Kyle had many roles beyond her seventh birthday:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0724202/

When Kyle talked about her eating disorder as a teenager, it seems to be around the time she was a regular on Down To Earth.  She was on a 106 episodes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, I didn't get Dorit's comment about Kyle not having acted since she was seven.  Who was she supposed to be impersonating?

When Kyle talked about her eating disorder as a teenager, it seems to be around the time she was a regular on Down To Earth.  She was on a 106 episodes.

Dorit wasn't impersonating anyone. She was joke critiquing Kyle's impersonation of Dorit.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, izabella said:

I thought production threw some shade with the way they interspersed the times Erika was being targeted by the Mean Girls and sat there looking like a thundercloud with the TH of her saying the LVP dark cloud was lifted and they were all so happy now., and felt safe to share with the others.

It's impossible for me to remember any time I thought anyone on this show was dishing more BS than when Erika said that. Considering her own frequently downer personality, that was rich and came completely out of nowhere. And she was feeling unsafe? What utter hogwash.

But now, I think she should be feeling unsafe alongside Kyle, Rinna and Teddi. They need new blood. Their teeth were definitely showing this episode.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 17
22 hours ago, Josette said:

Try leaving out the extra "e".  It's Beverly Hills, California.   There is a Beverley Hills in Virginia, which is probably why you're seeing the East Coast.

Thank you!! 

I think these women are simply too stupid to get LVP's humor.   Gawd, they are so delicate.  All they want to hear is "you're gorgeous", "your hair looks so good", "I love that dress", "your kids are amazing", "you're nothing but skin and bones" blah blah blah.

Teddi is going to do anything to stay relevant on this show.  She isn't interesting to me.  Her weird husband,  her boring job,  offer nothing for me.  I do like her dad and grandpa, but John's kids are a mess IMO.

I think it was Camille that posted something about a few of these women were trying hard to get back in LVP's life.  I think Dorit would crawl back to be friends with LVP, honestly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Us, the viewers.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Teddi is going to do anything to stay relevant on this show.  She isn't interesting to me.  Her weird husband,  her boring job,  offer nothing for me

Agreed. How did she even get on this show? Was she friends with one of the other HoWives?  Teddi (and her husband) need to be held "accountable" for boring us!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 6/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, tranquilidade said:

I think it was Kyle who wanted to claim her alpha role and Renfield came to assist. Yes, it was to try to turn Erika against Rinna.

Kyle has no leg to stand on in terms of attacking Kim, when Kyle is the one who outed Kim's alcoholism on national TV.

Just how close is Kyle to Kim now? She should have known very quickly after the party from KIM that Kim/Rinna came to a resolution. Brandi & Denise met for drinks - per Brandi, Kim is pissed at Denise, Rinna wasn't mentioned in any negative way. If Kyle wants to defend Kim, stick up for Kim in the who she is hurt by most right now, she should be going at Denise and chicken shit Kyle won't go there.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 6/22/2019 at 11:20 AM, TurtlePower said:

Drunk Teddi--well that was a roller coaster. I don't know why she feels she has to be perfect or some "moral compass" as she put it. From the looks of next week's episode, she doesn't remember half of what she said/did. Teddi needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and take a step back versus insert her opinion into everything, a lesson I hope she takes to heart--if she remember it. She'd be much more likable if she stops pretending to be miss perfect/miss know-it-all. 

Did not miss LVP at all. I'm with Erika on this one--despite some drama, the women had fun because the dark cloud of LVP was absent. 

I'm hoping Erika accuses Teddi of faking amnesia.

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

Random: I think I just saw Taylor Armstrong on an old episode of The Hills.

Try leaving out the extra "e".  It's Beverly Hills, California.   There is a Beverley Hills in Virginia, which is probably why you're seeing the East Coast.

Random part 2: Like how they zeroed in on Robert Durst in The Jinx!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Random: I think I just saw Taylor Armstrong on an old episode of The Hills.

Random part 2: Like how they zeroed in on Robert Durst in The Jinx!

Random part 1 - please tell which episode!

Random part 2 - I don’t understand.

• LOL 1
(edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 2:55 PM, njbchlover said:

I get the impression (again, from what we've seen on the show) that Erika is afraid to feel anything, or afraid to let any feelings she has come out. 

She ditched her toddler in pursuit of fame and a wallet. It's questionable that she even has feelings.

10 hours ago, renatae said:

It's impossible for me to remember any time I thought anyone on this show was dishing more BS than when Erika said that. Considering her own frequently downer personality, that was rich and came completely out of nowhere

It's XXXpensive being full of ice-coated shit.

2 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

Teddi is going to do anything to stay relevant on this show.

Yes, and Kyle will fight tooth and nail for Teddi to remain, because she's relishing in finally having a castmate as dumb as herself, and for whom she can play big sister.

Edited by gritz
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Pansy said:

An "anonymous" letter was sent to the cops informing them of a corpse at Susan Berman's home (she was Robert Durst's best friend).  The envelope was addressed to the cops with "Beverly Hills" spelled incorrectly as "Beverley Hills", just like another writing of Robert Durst (and maybe using his preferred green ink, too - I don't recall).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Pansy said:

Random part 1 - please tell which episode!

It was one where Stephanie Pratt was out to dinner with some bland dude and they ran into Brody Jenner's mom and Maybe Taylor.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gritz said:

She ditched her toddler in pursuit of fame and a wallet. It's questionable that she even has feelings.

She has only one feeling. Greed. Greed for money. Status. Fame.

She sold herself to an old man. She abandoned her son. A man approaching senility who trashed a lifetime of integrity and a reputation at the law to convert the proceeds of a loan to his firm into the payroll for a gaggle of leeches in support of a vanity singing career. She is truly vile.

But along with Vile Kyle, the grifter Dorit, the pyramid scheme sleazy Teddi and the Depends wearing fame whore Lisa Rinna......she is the perfect New Style Real Housewife. Anyone who stays with this franchise now deserves what they get.

Lets not call her a out control narcissist who manipulated an old man into bankruptcy. We can save that for people who rescue dogs.

• Love 11
On 6/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, TexasGal said:

Ok, I get migraines so I understand that Erika is miserable.  In fact, I had one earlier today that is finally letting up enough for me to be able to watch tv.  (And this is what I’m watching, hah!)

I get them too.  Hereditary.  I take a med for it.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:11 PM, RHJunkie said:

They don't have beef. Rinna is inserting herself and taking issue with Camille based on the things she's said about other people. Though Camille has said things behind people's back and remained cordial to their face just as Rinna has done with others on this show so her feeling some kind of way about this and peddling drama to implode between Camille and Teddi/Dorit seems a bit hypocritical but often on these shows the women are a bunch of do as I say, not as I do kind of people.

The really weird thing about all of this to me is that Camille made some admittedly indelicate comments to someone she thought was a friend about a person that she doesn't care for in the same social circle, but who she is being cordial to for the sake of the group.  It's well known that she doesn't like Dorit and why, and Dorit is the cause of it.  Yet, because Camille has decent manners, she's not going to act like an asshole to Dorit each time she sees her, so she's cordial when face to face.  

Rinna, on the other hand, is presumably Dorit's actual friend.  Instead of just keeping her mouth shut about what Camille said OR going to Dorit and saying listen, Camille is still upset about the situation with you so if you care, you might want to work a bit harder to repair the damage, she went for a strange third option.  She did the 2nd grade "I know something you don't know!" She tells Dorit that Camille said something about her, but, oh, no, I can't tell you what it was.  You'll just have to talk to Camille about it, because I couldn't possibly tell.  I can run my mouth and tell you she is talking about you, but actually telling you what she said? Nope, that's crossing the line! How in the hell is Rinna being a good friend to Dorit here?

On 6/22/2019 at 3:44 PM, RealHousewife said:

I also don't get why Erika's personality is suddenly an issue. Also, people need to stop calling anyone who's not the bubbly, cuddly type standoffish. Kyle did it in the after show of this episode. It is insulting. I've been called this a couple times by people I've been perfectly nice to just because I'm not open with all my life with everyone. I don't think someone who's constantly emotional would appreciate being called a crybaby, grown women being silly drunks would appreciate being told to get it together and grow up. One of the people who called me standoffish was a much older man who kept trying to hang out outside of work and asked me to send him pictures. I was uncomfortable having anything but a professional relationship with him but was still perfectly nice. I don't think he would have appreciated being called a dirty old man. Our culture almost shames shaming, but for some reason people use the word standoffish as if you're not pretty much calling those of us who are simply reserved, shy, private, slow to trust cold, unfriendly people. Not nice, especially when the word is used to describe an individual who doesn't judge others who are perhaps a little too open and friendly for comfort. 

Not only should they grasp that different people have different personalities by nature, they need to get that they just fundamentally changed how Erika interacts with the group.  Erika was actually opening up to them about stuff and they were trying to push how THEY felt about something onto her.  When she tried to explain to them how she felt they were treating her, they jumped on her and told her she wasn't being honest.  So there is only one way for her to behave, or she's not being fun, she's not participating with them.  And then there's only one response to their complaints or else she is not being honest.

As for your situation, I'm so sorry.  I have been there and men like that are assholes.  No one goes around telling them that they need to just smile more.  Really they need to be told to be a dick less often, but that's not going to happen either. 

On 6/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

Lots of people don't like Erika and despite her ridiculous clothes and alter ego, she seems to remain consistent in her opinions and behavior. However, I kind of drift off during some of these episodes due to boredom so my opinion might be minutely, slighly different if I could stay focused on the entire episodes. But for now, I stand by my like of Erika.😁

I generally like Erika, however this season she has had a few situations that have really disappointed me.  I'm not thrilled with her stance on the LVP thing, as I think all of her "the dark cloud has been lifted" statements are pretty much out of nowhere.  I know she hasn't ever particularly liked LVP and that's fine, but LVP hasn't ever really done anything to her, so I don't get why she's taken this weird mean girl stand against her and I don't like it.  That said, I was totally on her side this episode with the bullshit that Kyle and Teddi were pulling.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my goodness, I just saw Scheana on The Hills now!

I'm proud of you TattleTeeny for admitting you watch The Hills!  I'm not "Hills watcher" shaming you! I admit I never missed an episode when it was on 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Haha! The true shame is how excited I got seeing Taylor Armstrong and Scheana. You'd think I don't get out much. Also shame-worthy: I just got pissed that the Hills marathon ended! (Also, The Hills reboot starts tomorrow night; I have seen approximately 6,000 commercials for it since yesterday.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha! The true shame is how excited I got seeing Taylor Armstrong and Scheana. You'd think I don't get out much. Also shame-worthy: I just got pissed that the Hills marathon ended! (Also, The Hills reboot starts tomorrow night; I have seen approximately 6,000 commercials for it since yesterday.)

What?! What exactly is "The Hills" reboot? I guess i missed the 6,000 commercials! And Taylor FishLips Armstrong is on it? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha! The true shame is how excited I got seeing Taylor Armstrong and Scheana. You'd think I don't get out much. 

Sometimes you just gotta feel the rain on your skin. After all, no one else can feel it for you.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1