Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: AKA Lotta Worms

20 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I'm guessing Ritter's pregnancy was starting to show which is why Jessica's been wearing baggy shirts and longer jackets. 

I was like “Man, it must be cold in New York. Jessica never wears coats like....oooohhh.”

• Love 2

I guess I'll find out in about an hour how this will all end, but basically taking out Sallinger and making Trish Jessica's final obstacle is... something, I guess.

For all of his so-called smarts, Sallinger not only didn't sweep the room for bugs, he apparently didn't even know Erik was in the apartment the entire time?  It's not like Jessica's apartment has that many hiding places.

The conversation between Malcolm and Trish just reminded of the similar, but far better one that Matt and Frank had during the second season of Daredevil.

Whelp, time to wrap this up!

• Love 9

Caught by his own hubris. He thought he had her all figured out, had her passive, because she wanted to protect her friend. 

I knew Trish was going to kill him. At first, when I heard the scream, I thought something had happened to Trish, but of course not. They needed to continue to split the sisters. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow Trish again. For Jeri to be shaken up. 

I did like how Jessica pulled a Princess Bride on Sallinger. And she beat him by outsmarting him. Basically his own game. 

What the hell is the Raft? 

Edited by ganesh
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Wow Trish again. For Jeri to be shaken up. 

I did like how Jessica pulled a Princess Bride on Sallinger. And she beat him by outsmarting him. Basically his own game. 

What the hell is the Raft? 

The Raft is an underwater prison in the middle of the Atlantic ocean made for enhanced people. It was seen in Civil War. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I laughed when Trish called Malcolm an asshole.  Has she looked in the mirror much?  I did like Malcolm asking her if she missed the person she was.  This season has done a good job showing what pursuing this course of action does to a person.

Don't get me wrong...Sallinger got what he deserved and the lengths Jessica is going to keep him alive is ridiculous.  But only Trish could make killing someone who deserves it annoying.

Interesting thing I discovered...Sallinger is a version of the character Foolkiller from Marvel Comics. 

• Love 5
On 6/21/2019 at 5:03 AM, EndlessWaltz said:

Well damn. Good strong boots. I'm not sorry but she's still not sorry she killed Jessica's Mom and it just doesn't balance out.

Shows like this are funny. Trish could have just shot Sallinger with the cops gun which would have been  hell of a lot easier then the boot stomp. I do find it funny that Trish is basically on the same path as Frank Castle, and yet he was the hero of his show and she is being set up as the final villain.

On the plus side this show did avoid my most favorite annoying tv trope where someone is able to give somone else enough poison to make them unconscious very quickly but not too much that it kills them.

• Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 5:25 AM, benteen said:

Don't get me wrong...Sallinger got what he deserved and the lengths Jessica is going to keep him alive is ridiculous.  But only Trish could make killing someone who deserves it annoying.

Ha, I know, right? Most people have at least a tiny part inside them that can understand why Trish would want to avenge her mother's violent death at the hands of Sallinger, yet somehow Trish actually getting her vigilante revenge still elicited an "Ugh, GAWD, Trish!" response.

• Love 1