Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: In Sew Deep

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Quoting my own post! Anyway, I went back to watch that scene and Shep did not say that to Kathryn. They did have words but he didn't call her white trash. 

In the clip at the start of the season he definitely is shown that night muttering it under his breath, they are all sitting in the same place wearing the same clothes so they are either saving it for a flashback or completely edited it out. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

In the clip at the start of the season he definitely is shown that night muttering it under his breath, they are all sitting in the same place wearing the same clothes so they are either saving it for a flashback or completely edited it out. 

When was this?

If he really said that ... would he be wrong?

• Love 2

So, Craig's niche is that "there are no straight males making pillows" so it sets him apart...? What??!! Okay Craig. 

How about all natural fibers and fillers?  How about recycled or upcycled materials? People eat that crap up nowadays.  Think about going instead of the fabric store to a salvation army and making kitchy pillows out of funky t-shirt materials. Extend yourself for a minute, dude! You could save time, $, and charge more. 

I remember watching some DIY thing on a show where they showed you how to make a no-sew pillowcase by simply folding a t-shirt over your pillow in such a way that it stayed on and looked twisty and cool. Who needs this basic pillow b.s by Craig?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 1:37 AM, scrb said:

I don’t think that damn video is the first time Austen’s parents were disappointed with him.

OK, Cam prefers to go to work and gossip than be at home raising her daughter uncompensated.  She probably approaches it as a babysitter, just counting the years until she can park her child in front of a TV and she can go to more pillow parties.

How about getting ideas for trying to stimulate the child, read books on creative ways to raise children?  Make fucking mobiles at least.

But beyond Instagram posts, watching over a toddler is just like serving the required time?

As for Kathryn, the monster always comes out eventually, every season.  Without fail.

My thoughts exactly.  Kathryn has always seemed detached and disinterested in anything that isn't about her.  I know many came around to Kathryn's side, I can't say I ever did. I didn't like her from the start. She's really done nothing to change my mind. Danni seems to really care about her friendship with Kathryn. To bad Kathryn can't even fake it.

Pillows?  I know everyone has already talked about Craig and his flipping pillows but really pillows? Not bedding,  not home decor.  Just pillows? 😆

Why is Cameron making such a big freaking deal about "do I work, do I stay home?"

She clearly dosen't want to stay home with a baby and that's fine. Who cares? She's on a reality show. She has options  that most don't have. So film when you're out with friends or working. Don't show your hubby or kiddo.  Most aren't watching SC to watch a baby be fed. ( obviously Bravo thinks we watch to see that janky Austen video)I have no judgement on women who don't like the isolation that being a stay at home mom can bring and there definitely can be isolation,  especially if your friend group is not having kids when you are. I don't necessarily believe this to be true for Cam. The woman on the show don't have children but I'm sure cam has plenty of friends that do. Still, it's her decision no one else's. It's the whining that gets on my nerves.  Much like her "do I want children?" Storyline. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I got soooo excited hearing the opening song. Then, this year, nothing. 

Hell I said Goodbye to Austen at last years reunion.

Does Kathryn not have her children  enough to be running off for weeks at a time? 

It sounds like a weekly schedule.  When she was talking to someone about the tree house outing she said it was her week to have the kids but her mom would be watching them for that night. 

• Useful 3

This episode was a snoozer.  

I don't care about man-boy Craig's stupid pillows that he's not even making himself, thankyouverymuch Anna-Heyward.  (Also, why is her name hyphenated like that?  Is that just what people call her to distinguish from other Annas?)  Anyway, he's lucky no one threw a beer at his head when he announced his lame-ass party was an effort to get free labor.  (Clearly his friends aren't like mine, the beer-throwing kind.)

The Katheryn-Dani fight is just dumb.  But then again, I guess they needed something for K-Den to do before T-Rav's legal troubles blessed them.  

I was really surprised Patricia didn't bring her butler to spread a clean cloth on whatever piece of furniture she sat on at Craig's house.  I honestly wouldn't have mocked her for it, I think it would be a sensible precaution.   

I could gladly go the rest of my life without seeing man-boy Austen in his boxer briefs desperately trying to lure various women back to his bed.  Oooooh, you're parents saw it?  That's because you're a dumbass.  You're not twelve, you should know better than be in a position to give someone video evidence.

• Love 6

Patricia showing up at Craig's house for that "party" was so random. Also, I have a friend who calls people who use paper towels as napkins "savages," lol. (I'm a savage - I do it on the reg, but I would never hand guests a roll of Bounty to use as party napkins.) And thank you, Cameran for telling Craig to be responsible for his own damn dog. I want to dognap Bethany. She seems like a great dog and deserves an owner who isn't stoned 24/7 and takes her for nice morning walks. I don't have anything against folks who are devoted to staying stoned 24/7 and sleeping until 1PM - sounds like a good time and I'm a little jealous. But Craig shouldn't be allowed to even have sea monkeys. He can't motivate himself to MAKE A PILLOW, I can't see him motivating himself to provide that dog with enough exercise and socialization. I hope I am wrong. I hope they are just not showing us Craig taking Bethany out for marathon walks to eyeliner stores. 

I honestly think they are going to show the Austen threesome video every single episode. I think the editors are clowning us and him and it's a little funny, lol. And I'm quite sure that Austen's parents have just had a general feeling of shame since he first showed his muppet mug on this show. 

Danni is throwing some honesty at Kathryn and she just flat-out can't handle it. I can relate to Kathryn's anxiety and depression issues, but I cannot ever imagine being so dismissive of a friend's hurt feelings. It would have been so simple for her just to say, I am sorry if I've been self-involved, I'm overwhelmed with what I'm facing and I hope I can be there for you in the future. If she would have gone and cried to Danni? She would have gotten sympathy instead of "you just need a new pillow" from Craig. When she realizes nobody is bothering to check up on her anymore, she'll learn. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Near the beginning when they were focusing on Craig and his (non) pillow-making, they played a snippet of the theme song that I for one hadn't heard before.  It goes "He was lazy, just a regular Joe Blow."  I about fell off the couch--and it is part of the full song!  (Caveat:  I haven't watched from the beginning, so they might have played this before).  Here's the song with lyrics.

Now, I have sympathy with people with neurologically based attentional difficulties.  If you came into my house, I could point out several projects that are mostly or partly done.  But the thing is, I'm not arrogant about it, and Craig is.  He's acting snippy about Anna-Heyward and his roomie not putting the snacks on a non-disposable platter, etc., and acts like it's perfectly reasonable to have his friends work free for him.  I guess hiring Anna-Heyward was a nod to his executive function dysfunction, but then he doesn't use her services as a tool to help him succeed, so it's a waste.  

Also saw the answer to the question of the beds in the treehouses--we saw Kathryn and Danni waking up in the main bed, and Naomie was on a twin tucked away to the side.  LOL to Cameran grinding away at the old-fashioned grinder (literally like an illustration in one of my Laura Ingalls Wilder books, where they ground the seed grain in the coffee grinder to make bread to survive The Long Winter).  Quaint's cute, but if they're going to have that electric brewer-cum-toaster-oven, then the grinder doesn't really match anyway.  Or the brewer doesn't.  Whatever!

Edited by Jobiska
Edited because I try to respect how people spell their names, but my subconscious mind was obviously listening to my internal cringe every time I see the name "Naomie." When I see it onscreen I always pronounce it Naomeeeeeeeeeeeee in my head!
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Near the beginning when they were focusing on Craig and his (non) pillow-making, they played a snippet of the theme song that I for one hadn't heard before.  It goes "He was lazy, just a regular Joe Blow."  I about fell off the couch--and it is part of the full song!  (Caveat:  I haven't watched from the beginning, so they might have played this before).  Here's the song with lyrics.

I've never heard that line before either, it was pretty funny.  I feel like they've used other snippets at hilariously appropriate times too but I'm blanking on when.  Although I know it isn't her, I always think the "mmm hmmm" part of the song sounds just like Cam.

• Love 8
On 6/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, bichonblitz said:

In my head, Whitney approached Pat like this: Mom, please, please come to this lame ass pillow party we (the producers) are making Craig have because the viewers seem to like you and we need all the help we can get to try and save this sinking ship because these people have become boring AF. You don't have to stay long, I promise. Michael can wait outside in the car for you. 

Pat being there was ridiculous. So was Madison visiting Pat. Madison is Pat's hairdresser, not her buddy.  They need to keep Pat in her lane of hosting once a year dinner parties at her fantabulous house. 

Yes!!! agreed with above.

I would love the show to be about Michael and Patricia and her eccentric fab friends.

Or I think if they followed Thomas and all of his legal troubles... It would be a little more interesting.

I love Cam but her constant complaining about not being paid to be a mom really annoys me.. She is so lucky to be in a position she can be a stay at home mom. Her husband is a saint. I don't even have kids and would love to be a stay at home mom.  😂

and agreed do we have to see the "infamous" staged video of Austen in his underwear. If it is shown on next weeks episode I'm done with this show.

You hear us Whitney??? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I've decided I like Anna-Heyward just for how she was at the party.

"You hired me to wrangle you not your friends.  I'll be on the porch drinking chablis."

I wonder what Craig drunk ordered after the party?

I'm thinking a box of Andy Capp's Hot Fries.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I don't mind Cam's complaining.  I never feel like she's really on the edge of losing it.  Just speaking her mind and representing a lot of us moms who might not have loved every minute of the stay at home gig.  It helps to vent and it's nice to see someone say it out loud without seeming too bitter or angry.  And because I spend a lot of time randomly waiting to pick my kids up from school/soccer/volleyball/etc . . . I scroll through social media posts to keep myself mildly entertained.  Looks like Kathryn and Dani are on good terms now, having worked through the hurt feelings on both sides.  I do like the female friendships between some of the ladies.  Being hurt, working through it (not always immediately), and reconciling is an aspirational example.  

• Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Craig's niche is that "there are no straight males making pillows" so it sets him apart...? What??!! Okay Craig. 

Yeah I can honestly say that the sexual orientation of who makes my home decor has never mattered to me but I have got news for Craig if he wants to be the only straight dude in that market he will have to take and Ralph Lauren many others.

wrb: brain fart that Calvin has come out as bisexual since his last divorce.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

I would love the show to be about Michael and Patricia and her eccentric fab friends.

Or I think if they followed Thomas and all of his legal troubles... It would be a little more interesting.

Yes to all of this!  More Pat, Michael, Whit, and less of everyone else.  Hey what ever happened to the 2nd butler Patricia hired a few seasons ago?  (S4 or 5 I think)

Danni is a nice girl and her mom is lovely but when they started up with that freeze your eggs b.s. I got horrible flashbacks to Tinz and her mom on RHONY.  Please GOD NO MORE frozen egg story lines! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Kemper said:

I discovered this show a few weeks ago during a marathon while we had days of rain.  I am still trying to figure out who everyone is.  Sorry, but the ladies seem to all blend. .... (sorry, this is going to be long)

Chelsea is the one who redid her house?  Cameron is the one with the baby and miserable for some reason?  Kathryn has the terrible hair (color, style) and terrible clothes?  Now this is where things get confusing.  Dannie is the one who kind of looks like Reese Whitherspoon when she smiles and can either look pretty or scary, depending on the light/angle? I had no idea who Madison is until last night.  Then there is another girl/woman who isn't seen all that much..I think she came to a party or something with one of the guys...and bragged about being younger than the other women?  Oh, and Naomi has dark hair and a good-looking boyfriend?  

I have no idea of past relationships, who dated/slept with who, etc.  And Patricia...love, covet and lust for that house.  I cannot imagine having her for a mother-in-law...she is scary.  But maybe because I haven't seen her enough.  Now on to the guys.

Shep is the one with the curly hair, baseball caps, arrested development, shaking leg and .. I have no idea what he does for a living.  Craig is the one who was sporting what appeared to be dark nail polish on one finger; and makes pillows?  Austin is the one who they keep showing screaming "Madison" while wearing nothing but his underwear.  There is the guy (seems older than the rest) who is Patricia's son...cannot think of his name.  He seems embarrassed to be on camera; I have no idea of his romantic entanglements.  I know I am leaving someone out.  But.

The main reason I got hooked into the marathon is the Revenel guy.  Isn't there a bridge in Charleston with that name?  He also seemed a bit older than the others.  The episodes I saw him on...Kathryn had just had his baby?  Is that right?  And he went out with the guys the day (well, he went out at night) she came home from the hospital?  

We visit Charleston quite often and I think the reason I got into the show is recognizing most of the places/restaurants shown.

Sorry I have just discovered this show because from the posts I have read, it seems to be heading towards a downward spiral.  One last puzzle...are all of them trust fund babies?  How do they make a living?  Do Shep, Craig and Austin have jobs?  Is Chelsea a hairdresser? Madison is a stay-at-home mom?  Did Patricia come from money or did she marry it?

This is an odd post. 

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

This is an odd post

I really am sorry...I didn't mean for it to be.  I am way older than most of you so I probably didn't word things correctly.  It is that I had just discovered the show and was trying to figure out who was who.

I will now just watch for the scenery...and no more comments....I'm out of touch.  I think I have a good idea now of the cast of characters.  Thanks, everyone.

• Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, Kemper said:

I really am sorry...I didn't mean for it to be.  I am way older than most of you so I probably didn't word things correctly.  It is that I had just discovered the show and was trying to figure out who was who.

I will now just watch for the scenery...and no more comments....I'm out of touch.  I think I have a good idea now of the cast of characters.  Thanks, everyone.

I didn’t think it what odd at all. See if you can go to Bravo on demand and watch at least the first season to get an idea about the “players.”

Shep lives on “mailbox” money. He explains that every month all he has to do is go to the mailbox and collect his check. He seems to look down on both Austen and Craig for having to earn a living (although now they really just get paid by Bravo or the production company). I used to love Shep, he was cute, educated and charming. Now he just seems like a womanizing boozehound.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 19
(edited)
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah I can honestly say that the sexual orientation of who makes my home decor has never mattered to me but I have got news for Craig if he wants to be the only straight dude in that market he will have to take out Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren to name two.

Calvin Klein!?!!  Someone should tell CK's boyfriend he is straight!  😉 He is the gayest gay that ever gayed!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

Your post wasn't odd!  Welcome to the show, and have fun watching the early seasons.  Those were really the best ones.   You might want to look at some of the old threads for those episodes to get a feel for who's who in the zoo.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Kemper said:

Sorry, I thought you were just messing with us since you were asking so many questions about the cast members, but at the same time seemed to know everything about them, ha ha. My mistake!

I do apologize and am glad you are here! 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Kemper said:

Wasn’t odd to me! Welcome to the SC party! Please don’t shy away from posting. I love reading everyone’s comments and opinions.

• Love 7

LOL @ Shep's Austen impression which was perfect.

Sometimes I'll find a fun art project and then make a ton of them for friends/family (like wreaths or some sort of christmas ornament).  But I'm having so much fun and get way into it. So I don't understand the pillow thing with Craig. He's not into it. So why pretend to do it?

That was the worst, tackiest and most boring party I have ever seen and no one even sewed anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Kemper said:

I thought it was a brilliantly satirical take on the entire show! If you’re serious that you just started watching I’m still amazed and amused that you “got” it in this way. Most of us who have watched this rather ridiculous saga unfold “in real time” probably can relate to your comments and slight confusion over who the heck these characters are and what on earth they are doing. Most of all, why do we care? Welcome to our world!

Please continue commenting. We’ll answer questions.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Kemper said:

You are most welcome here and your age doesn’t matter. We, the posters, are all ages and come from different backgrounds. That’s what makes it fun. Someone the age of the SC kids will interpret it differently than someone my age would (I’m older too). Please stay with us and when we don’t get along with another poster we try to just say that we politely agree to disagree. Happy viewing. 

• Love 12
On 6/14/2019 at 1:52 PM, Kemper said:

I loved your post! Very astute observations and frankly more entertaining than most of this episode 😉 It made me miss the old seasons. Welcome aboard. 

• Love 11
On 6/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, Little Lady Back said:

Why does Dannie always look like she has encountered a very unpleasant odor?

It’s the shape of her nose, and nostril  placement. That, and her upper lip seems suspended in an open-mouth position all the time. Try as she might, she will always look like she’s smelling something bad.

• Love 3

Would one call it resting bitch face?

Brings up another question, how common is cosmetic surgery in Charleston?

If this show goes on several more seasons, will the cast members go for it, as they approach 40?

That is, not counting those who already have.

• Love 1

The funniest part of this pillow party was that while they got some chicken nuggets and bourbon, there didn’t seem to be anything set up to actually make any pillows. So the “Harris baby” (or whatever the name of the orderer was) is still waiting for this damn pillow? This child will be in grade school before s/he gets it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I can’t believe that the producers (Whitney?) couldn’t come up with a better excuse for a party. No one on the show or watching it thought that anyone was going to sew anything. Kathryn acted like a jackass for refusing to talk to Cam and Danni. She acts like a 3 year old half the time. And that hair, makeup and clothing at the fabric store? She very often looks like she should be hanging out on whatever corner is most popular in Charleston. She could be such a beautiful young woman if she had one clue how to style herself. And that black dress cut down to her navel in her TH?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I can’t believe that the producers (Whitney?) couldn’t come up with a better excuse for a party. No one on the show or watching it thought that anyone was going to sew anything. Kathryn acted like a jackass for refusing to talk to Cam and Danni. She acts like a 3 year old half the time. And that hair, makeup and clothing at the fabric store? She very often looks like she should be hanging out on whatever corner is most popular in Charleston. She could be such a beautiful young woman if she had one clue how to style herself. And that black dress cut down to her navel in her TH?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they're being cheap or something.

There used to be at least polo matches and people driving out of their way to Thomas' plantation.

They it was just dinner parties.  Now it's not even real parties -- pillow parties?  

Nothing Southern or charming about these fake events.

I guess the RV thing coming up is suppose to be quaint too?

• Love 4
On 6/14/2019 at 4:19 AM, Kdawg82 said:

So, Craig's niche is that "there are no straight males making pillows" so it sets him apart...? What??!! Okay Craig. 

And there still aren't.  Craig isn't making the pillows, his "operations manager" is.  

On 6/15/2019 at 5:58 PM, Major Bigtime said:

It’s the shape of her nose, and nostril  placement. That, and her upper lip seems suspended in an open-mouth position all the time. Try as she might, she will always look like she’s smelling something bad.

Danni looks to me like someone who has had weight loss surgery and hasn't quite leveled off yet, if that makes sense.  There's this look that people get when they lose a bunch of weight fairly quickly and then they eventually settle into their new size and tend to look more normal, but for a little while they look a bit strange, and that's the way Danni looks to me.  I don't think it has anything to do with her having surgery, it's just the way she looks. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, Kemper said:

Sorry I have just discovered this show because from the posts I have read, it seems to be heading towards a downward spiral.  One last puzzle...are all of them trust fund babies?  How do they make a living?

It's always so weird to encounter the newcomers to the show because I remember watching this show's 8 little episode first season in real time and being excited that the show got renewed for a second season because it was REALLY on the bubble. The reunion after the first season (and maybe the second?) was at the What What Happens Live clubhouse and it was clearly just slapped together because Andy really didn't have much invested into the show. It's strange to see that it's gotten the full Bravo franchise treatment now. (Same for Below Deck, which also started slow. Although I haven't kept up with that show since Ben left for the final time.)

Craig's family seems like normal middle class people. There was an episode where they visited his family in Slower Lower Delaware and they came off as decent folk. Cam comes from a similar sort of family background, but she cut her teeth on reality t.v. all the way back in 2004, when she was on Real World San Diego. I was not watching Real World by then, but she seems to have been pretty popular and did the Real World/Road Rules challenge. She then seemed to spend her mid and late 20's drifting around to various things before settling into Southern Charm as the resident "Greek chorus" in her early 30's and becoming a real estate agent, sort of. She's been notoriously pretty quiet about her private life (her husband doesn't appear on the show), but she's been allowed to get away with that because of said Greek Chorus status. As opposed to season 1er Jenna King (mohawk lady), who also tried to keep things close to the vest but got dumped in season 2.

Shep seems to make his money by owning real estate and collecting checks. He did at one point own a hot dog bar but it burned down so he's kind of aimless again.

Kathryn's an interesting case because she comes from a family that comes off as having once been genteel society but gradually lost that wealth until all they have is their rice farm, a decaying farm house, and a good family name. I think in her own mind, she is Scarlett O'Hara, although she's lacking the work ethic.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 6

Someone should pull Craig aside and tell him this isn’t how people act about their “passions”. If he really cared about sewing, he’d be excited about filling 100 orders and trying to figure out ways to scale his business. At this point his “assistant” is doing all the work, plus acting like his nanny. That’s another sign that there’s no real business here. If there was, she’d simply start her own pillow business and give up babysitting Craig on top of her work. He must be paying her more than the work is worth. It’s similar to Austen’s “beer company” floundering. He even told his dad the first brewer charged too much. You could probably start an entire side business in Charleston overcharging these trust fund kids to do the work they’re too lazy to do, but desperately want to appear like they’re sound businessmen. 

• Love 7

Craig went to law school. Craig passed the bar exam. Craig pretends to sew pillows. Craig is a drunk. He needs some really good therapy and to move away from Charleston. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

Don't be like Craig.

😅 (Couldn't resist!)

I really thought that was where @Gam2 was going with that too!

Poor Craig. He’s harmless.  He’s like a sloth - ridiculously cute but moving at his own pace at all times. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 6/14/2019 at 2:08 PM, Pickles said:

I didn't think your post was odd at all. Feel free to keep posting, commenting and asking questions. That's what this forum is for! Everyone is welcome. 🙂

Me neither.  WELCOME!!!!!

• Love 2
(edited)

Once again, totally forgot about this show and behind a couple of episodes.

I feel like Craig might be a textbook example of someone who is book smart but street stupid. He's too far away from people who can keep him grounded and remind hm of genuine hard work. Like the sleepless nights and stretching a dollar to make ends meet kind of people. He's too preoccupied with the life that being on TV has given him and he's taking for granted that instead of waiting for this show to be over so that he can fall back on other things, he could be using the platform to create real and exciting opportunities for himself right now. Bless his assistant. She's been a Godsend to him from what I can see.

Shep is annoying as fuck and I'm not really convinced that he really wants to see his friends thriving and happy, either professionally or romantically.

Katheryn, just because you have shit going on doesn't mean that people in your life can't have expectations of you. If you think you can take from people and not be obliged to reciprocate because you're a single mom with a drug past and an alleged rapist for a baby daddy, you'll find yourself with little to no people left to give their energy to you and get nothing in return. For someone to be a friend to you and you can't even give them a bit of your time and actually turn around and say you don't care. Makes it easy for me to believe that she hasn't been all that great of a friend to Danni.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10
On 6/13/2019 at 2:27 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I now understand what Chelsea does to keep so chill. Those adult coloring books that are intricate and colored pencils. (She colored on the bed while cam and Danni discussed Katherine. 

Katherine need longer tops. I dislike her camel toes and butt tight pants that she is sporting a lot lately. For someone in retail fashion she could do a lot better. 

Craig is cute, but if I was the person waiting (for Godot) for my monogrammed pillow, I’d be pissed if it wasn’t delivered in a timely manner. Getting up at 5 pm isn’t doing him any favors. He’s looking thin...maybe all nighters snorting cocaine? I think his assistant is over trying to keep him accountable, but it’s an easy paycheck. Fast food for a party...just NO. Get real food, ice and paper party goods  

Katherine is pushing her friends away. Next she will be crying that she has no friends. It’s ok to not agree with Danni, but don’t snub her for speaking what all of them were thinking. 

When are they going to take us to the beach to watch Chelsea and Shep surf? That would be more entertaining that what I saw last night. 

Yeah, Craig and the <postponed> pillow-making is absurd. 

Katherine is becoming unwatchable. When she was 21 and trying so desperately to conceive and calve paychecks, she got away with a lot because of her youth. She's 27 years old now--scrunching up her face and throwing adolescent temper tantrums doesn't work anymore. We get it, Katherine--you calved innocent children to a losing lottery ticket. Move on and get a plan B. <no pun intended>

• LOL 1
  • Love 2