Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

(edited)
17 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

okay, I'm going to take a different thought on Bethenny here. It sounds like she did a LOT more for Luann than anyone (except Barbara?) knew about, and it sounds like she saved Lu's ass from going back to freakin' jail, and all that happening just before/in the midst of Dennis OD'ing? That's a lot for anyone. 

So, the person she went far and above for (Lu) basically said "fuck you and the rehab you setup for me, and keeping me out of jail, I'm leaving to go do a BS cabaret show, clearly showing exactly what my priorities are" -- basically giving Bethenny a big ol' middle finger. 

At the same time, the person Bethenny was unable to help was the person she was in a relationship with and he died. So basically, what Lu thumbed her nose at and acted like the assistance wasn't a big deal was something Bethenny probably wishes she could have done for Dennis and then maybe he would have lived -- that's a lot of guilt to carry around. And Lu treats it like its nothing. She probably feels like if she'd be able to do for Dennis what she did for Lu he might still be alive. She's probably feeling guilty because she backed the wrong horse and that horse turned around and shat all over her. 

And then after all of that, the person you were able to help acts like Lu's been acting?  I'd be ready to rip her throat out too, especially if I'm dealing with all the custody bullshit and attacks from Jason on top of trying to help addicts whom she loves. 

She's held her tongue about what she did for Lu until tonight but clearly it was a lot and Lu has been ungrateful and unappreciative about the whole thing. Then complaining tonight because she got the last massage and the hair person was tired because everyone else had their hair done first? Someone had to be last bitch -- just as long as its not you? GTFO with that bullshit. 

Sometimes it really is the littlest thing that breaks the dam wide open. Clearly, that was Lou's making fun of Tinsley's slurring on one word in the midst of making a valid point is what Lu jumped on in order to try to diminish and discredit everything Tinsley was saying was some serious deflection bullshit on Lu's part and I think Bethenny was just done keeping it all in. 

I totally get why Bethenny snapped.  

Great post!

I also believe one of the sticking points is that they all know or suspect that Luann has not stopped drinking/coking up.

Pretending to be taking her sobriety seriously would be annoying.

It would beyond irking for Sonya, Dorinda and now Tinsley - for someone who is sober (for the cameras) to point out another cast members possible drinking/substance issues.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 23
17 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

All this on someone else's dime?? Ummmm . . . where's the sign-up sheet please? 😄

I don't think there is anything wrong with that and Tinsley has been living her dream for a long time.

I just wish she would be more honest and admit this is what she wants instead of trying on wedding dresses and crying over eggs for the camera.

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Bethenney  has been supportive of Luann.  I think she let Lu's entitled behavior slide for months.  She is still dealing with Dennis' death and she just had enough if Countess Cabaret and lost it.  Bethenney was 100% correct in EVERYTHING she said to Luann.  Luann will take everything you give to her money, free rehab and emotional support and it never occurs to her to be grateful.  She feels entitled to everything she can get out of you.  The epitome of a user.  

I totally agree.  I don't like Beth anymore (although every now and then I do), but I don't blame her for losing he shit on Lu.  However, I also don't think she should be bringing Dennis and his drug overdose into this show for his family's sake.   I also felt like her breakdown was acted.  And I don't think she's a very good actress.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 16

One thing I wasn’t feeling was Barbara’s woe is me you guys don’t make an effort to include me is that she has been so far up Lu’s ass that she has been kind of awful to get to know. She started by disinviting Dorinda to curry favor with Lu, was too chickenshit to actually disinvite Ramona but appeared put out when she showed, insulted Tinsley, complained about the shark room and bitched about how she didn’t like the women the moment Bethenny arrived at the Berkshires. Add in her continuing stirring the pot between Dorinda and Lu it wasn’t like she didn’t play a part in how the women reacted to her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
16 hours ago, laprin said:

I felt for Bethenny because she was on the verge of a Kelly/Scary Island level breakdown.

Beth  needs therapy to help uncover why someone remaining calm when she is angry is such a trigger for her. Carol also got under her skin when she stayed chill. I think Beth feels it diminishes her in some way. 

While I completely understand Barb’s irritation with Lu, she used it to have a moment in front of the other ladies. It was her way of ingratiating herself to the group, so well-played. 

Totally agree.  Not too long ago, she was screaming in court.  If you can't keep it together during custody hearings, you need help.

• Love 15
16 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

okay, I'm going to take a different thought on Bethenny here. It sounds like she did a LOT more for Luann than anyone (except Barbara?) knew about, and it sounds like she saved Lu's ass from going back to freakin' jail, and all that happening just before/in the midst of Dennis OD'ing? That's a lot for anyone. 

So, the person she went far and above for (Lu) basically said "fuck you and the rehab you setup for me, and keeping me out of jail, I'm leaving to go do a BS cabaret show, clearly showing exactly what my priorities are" -- basically giving Bethenny a big ol' middle finger. 

At the same time, the person Bethenny was unable to help was the person she was in a relationship with and he died. So basically, what Lu thumbed her nose at and acted like the assistance wasn't a big deal was something Bethenny probably wishes she could have done for Dennis and then maybe he would have lived -- that's a lot of guilt to carry around. And Lu treats it like its nothing. She probably feels like if she'd be able to do for Dennis what she did for Lu he might still be alive. She's probably feeling guilty because she backed the wrong horse and that horse turned around and shat all over her. 

And then after all of that, the person you were able to help acts like Lu's been acting?  I'd be ready to rip her throat out too, especially if I'm dealing with all the custody bullshit and attacks from Jason on top of trying to help addicts whom she loves. 

She's held her tongue about what she did for Lu until tonight but clearly it was a lot and Lu has been ungrateful and unappreciative about the whole thing. Then complaining tonight because she got the last massage and the hair person was tired because everyone else had their hair done first? Someone had to be last bitch -- just as long as its not you? GTFO with that bullshit. 

Sometimes it really is the littlest thing that breaks the dam wide open. Clearly, that was Lou's making fun of Tinsley's slurring on one word in the midst of making a valid point is what Lu jumped on in order to try to diminish and discredit everything Tinsley was saying was some serious deflection bullshit on Lu's part and I think Bethenny was just done keeping it all in. 

I totally get why Bethenny snapped.  

Fabulous post!

• Love 12
4 hours ago, divsc said:

I'm still amazed by the massage thing. She comes home last. And then is the last one for a massage and hair and makeup and throws a fit. It's mind-boggling that she can't deal if she's not first for everything. Someone is going to have to go last. She can never just be gracious and deal. But she was the last one home. I don't get the issue. I've never seen anything like it.

I like that they showed Luann's instagram pic where she is posing and posted she was "Surprised to see my cabaret poster in front of the Fillmore today!" I get she was promoting her show and just crafting an insta caption, but just funny because she ditched everyone and made a whole outing to go see it.... not exactly just stumbled upon it and was surprised lol.

the epitome of "if ya aint first, you're last"

• Love 7

regarding the fries:  Luann was at the ocean of the hotel, she had to cut through there to get back out to the street.  So she really could have gotten the fries. 

The Fillmore is about 3-4 blocks from there....Lu just didn't want to carry the fries with her while she gaped at her poster.  Which is FINE.....but tell the gals back home that you can't get them.  Don't be a douche and leave them hanging.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Bethenny has already given Luann several passes.  I believe Bethenny.  She gave too many specific details.  I also think the other women knew the truth.   But once again, it's all about the entitled Countess and her inflated ego. 

We now know that she had violated her probation and never really stopped drinking.  And Page Six just reported that she is demanding a big raise for HW; thinking she's a "big star" because of her cabaret act.

Luann wants 3.5M because there is a new house she has her eyes on and there's no one in her life that will spring for her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Luann better not overplay her hand with the salary demands from Bravo.  If Bravo lets her go, so goes the Cabaret show too.  She must realize that,  right?  She must get that people won't go see a former housewife, right?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:
16 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

It's been mentioned before but Luann may not be particularly witty or clever. Her greatest strength is her ability to remain calm in the face of screaming at her.

Because she has no empathy.

Because she is a narcissist. She feels nothing except entitlement and indignation if she does not get the attention or her way every.single.time. She is one of those psychopaths who really good, highly regarded therapists decline to treat because they are untreatable and always, all ways, try to rope everyone into their web of psychosis. She is one of many Ho's who should NOT be on TV. Shame on BravHo for parading her, Bethanny the train wreck, and sad ass clown Sonja on TV for ratings.

• Love 15
(edited)

Okay so my thing is I think its so very foolish to allow this one persons demeanor be such a cataclysmic force that reduces these women to either babbling psychopaths, drunken slurry food spouters, sloppy weepers, slushy cry babies. I mean come on. How simple minded do you need to be to let cabaret, daahhhhhhlings, support me requests, praise seeking and other minor infractions send you over the edge to THOSE degrees. Honestly.... The inability for these women to get a grip never ceases to amaze and amuse me. LOL. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9

Fashion note:  I loved Beth's bikini and outfit at dinner.  I hate the big gold hoop earrings Tins wears and her gold jewelry in general.  Tins has some cute outfits but I hate the way she accessorizes them.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Awesome info, thanks!  Not that I can afford 1/24th of that, but it's good to know!

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I covet that gold large link toggle necklace Tins wears frequently.

There's actually a website that has pictures of outfits/shoes/jewelry of some reality show cast members and links of where to buy them or items that are similar. Bethenny and Tinsley are featured and I remember seeing Tinsley's gold necklace listed. I'm not sure if I can post a link to it, but if you're interested, just google bigblondehair.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If she had as much money as you are suggesting why did she need 6 million from Dennis?  Why didn't she get her own lawyer?  Why didn't she pay for her own rehab?  I personally think Lu lives on the largess of others and has just enough to squeak by.  Who steals from their kids otherwise?

Her crummy little apt. is proof enough she is not loaded.

She has her one paid for home and her housewives salary. That's it.    She is making peanuts on her appearances. She is probably the lowest paid in the cast. The rest are real performers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

People need to stop reading those online "The Richest" lists because Countess LuLu doesn't have nearly the kind of money she plays at. If she did, she wouldn't have been begging Bethenny and Dennis for a $6 million loan/gift, she wouldn't have admitted that no bank would lend her that money, she wouldn't have been sued by her children to satisfy the divorce agreement, she wouldn't have satisfied their lawsuit by adding her children's names to the title of her Sag Harbor home, and she wouldn't have used the $4 million that was owed to her children from the sale of the Bridge Hampton home as an interest free loan. And this is all shit Luann has admitted herself (except for the interest free loan, but that's true too). Luann's not doing Sonja bad, but she's doing so much worse than she lets on. Those lists say that Carole "owns" Radziwill properties that were seized in WW II and the communist revolutions. And while Luann might have married well, she's Alex's 4th wife.

One of the things Luann has bragged about for years on this show is her fabulous relationship with The Count,

She said he loved her so much he was absolutely going to walk her down the aisle to Tom. The man didn't even attend her wedding.

If they ever had such a great relationship, Alex and the kids would never have brought on a lawsuit - it would have been resolved off camera.

If they ever had such a great relationship Alex would have "lent" her the 6M for that house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Sonny Hostin is telling the story of Bethenny having a huge meltdown when Sonny's child was playing on the beach at 2pm, while Bethenny's kid was sleeping.  Lol, I get a kick out of Bethenny, for the most part, but her reputation is taking some hits today.  Sonny also said that Jason Hoppy was very nice during the altercation.  I have to laugh at the visual of Sonny storming up to Bethenny's house to confront her...lol. Bethenny gave her a bunch of skinny girl stuff later to make up for it.

Tinsley better stay cute and rich, because she has no game when it comes to men.  Ramona seems to do better.

Dorinda is looking pretty good this year, I wonder if she's ready to dump John.

Why is Barbara on this show again?

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Well, I just watched the episode again.  If they gave me that trip for nothing and money for new clothes, I would never go with this bunch.  Now I feel sorry for Barbara as they never gave her a chance to be a part of their group.  They treated her as if she was invisible.  Then, I feel bad for Tinsley who was miscast with these sharks.  Bravo could have given her a story line with a sweet guy, like a doctor or professor.  Next, Luann.  So she wanted to swim in the ocean.  That’s what Miami is for, especially since she just came back from AA and wanted to be alone. I don’t blame her.  Why do they all have to be together for breakfast, lunch and dinner?  They all should do what the hell they want ALONE.  I’d need  a week’s vacation to recoup from all the cackling that they do non stop all by myself.  Lastly, I still love them all no matter what even tho they’re nuts.  Too bad Barbara and Tins might have to go.  Can’t wait for the reunion.  I might need combat gear, lol.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She repeated that on WWHL last night and Andy Cohen said "Well, I ride the subway". 

I can not understand why these women coddle her so much as if she is this delicate, sensitive flower. She's a snob and in constant need of attention. 

This! Sonja can be fun, endearing, sweet, and pretty damn delightful.

She can also be particularly nasty, condescending, snobby, self-righteous, dismissive, and just plain rude.

She puts on the Lady Morgan airs way too often for my taste.

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

How simple minded do you need to be to let cabaret, daahhhhhhlings, support me requests, praise seeking and other minor infractions send you over the edge to THOSE degrees. 

Nah, I think it would be very annoying whether someone is simple minded or not.

• Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I do think Barb has a right to be upset with Lu not being more helpful in bringing her into the group and making her feel welcome when everyone else is too busy doing their own thing BUT at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if Barb also saw her annoyance with Lu as a way to get in good with the group.

I still don't like Barbara and when she cried about leaving I think she was "acting" "playing it up" in hopes of getting an apple.

Before the show, Barbara was gossiping about things Luann said to her in private to Carole.

In her first scene with Bethenny and Luann she told both she disliked Ramona.

Bethenny didn't know Barbara that well and referred to her as Peripheral Barbara.

In the same scene, she called Sonja and basically told her to dis-invite Dorinda to her clam bake.

She portrayed herself as being close friends to Sonja, Luann and Dorinda.

She went to 2 properties owned by Dorinda and dissed both places.

Why would Luann have to introduce her to the group to make her feel welcome when she allegedly was close to 3 of them, disliked 1 of them, and clamped onto Bethenny like a barnacle? This leaves Tinsley and I haven't seen Tinsley be nothing but kind to Barbara.

If those tears she shed were genuine, it was because she finally realized production wasn't going to film her holding an apple and saying a tagline

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Nah, I think it would be very annoying whether someone is simple minded or not.

Didn't say it wouldn't be annoying but to dissolve into bumbling idiots that hyperventilate or loudly spew food, or screech and lunge at someone....?? Complete primate status. LOL!

• Love 3

BetheME was like, "Luann, you're awful.  Why aren't you kissing my ass I am the great BetheMe!  Why aren't you asking about Dennis, don't you care about Dennis, we were engaged...we were almost married...we broke up all the time...Dennis was my one true love...I am Dennis' widow, me, BetheME.  How DARE you get a storyline about sobriety, I am BetheME and only I should get the top storylines.  Why isn't there a storyline about Dennis and ME ME ME, BetheME!!! ME ME, it's all about ME.  Even Luann's sobriety is about ME!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Lemons said:

Plus she can’t invite them to her townhouse because she ran it into the ground and can’t afford to live there anymore. 

On WWHL she made it clear she wasn't interested in inviting them in out of the cold, so to speak. She said she couldn't offer them jobs because she no longer had the townhouse.  

Oh, man, I have to stop rolling my eyes so hard before I do myself some harm.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Those wealth rankings for housewives are complete junk. Luann has nowhere near that amount of money. Luann is probably better off financially than Sonja, but not by much. It's also clear from all of her bankruptcy court dealings that Sonja got a very significant settlement that she stupidly blew. We know this because she was forced to sell a number of properties to satisfy her creditors and JA still owes her $3 million.

I think the original Hamptons House was all Luann got out of her divorce. I don't think she got a cash settlement and if she did it was a blip.

If you are rich, you would have a property in the Hamptons that you would personally use in the summer and/or rent out. 9 months out of the year you would live in your property in the city. It it seriously cold out there in the winter and a ghost town. Luann lived there 12 months a year. Then she bought the Sag Harbor house and did the same.

Not believing she has an apartment in the city now - I think it's just for the show during filming - like the penthouse she sublet last year.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Sonja is incorrect about Luann liking to go to AA meetings because Luann likes to be on stage. Luann can't like those meetings too much because she's only been to 5 of them; 3 of them on this fucking show.

Luann also wondering why Sonja didn't share her discomfort about the meeting in the car is another indication of how awful and self-absorbed Luann is. Why would anyone chance being vulnerable around Luann? Luann is completely incapable of feeling empathy or displaying loyalty. Ninety minutes before that car ride Luann was rapaciously tearing into her pal Barbara about Barbara's bad energy and how Barbara didn't try to fit in. Bitch please! Luann set Barbara up to fail.

I'm hoping someone (Ben of WWC) comes up with a parody of the song. Perhaps, "Felon Jailvani."

Does anyone remember the scene at Bethenny's Hampton house? Luann, Bethenny, Barbara were in B's kitchen and they were talking about sex. Luann said something about meeting cute guys at AA meetings and B said something like isn't it recommended you wait a year before starting something and Luann said no there are no restrictions.

I think that's why Luann had Sonja "change" before AA in Miami. She didn't want competition with any available men.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I think that was actually Luann when she ended up in the bush(es)

Nah that was just a clumsy, happy drunk. Now if she got up with a raccoon in her jaws then maybe but the others are more along those lines with their grunting, flailing arms, incomprehensible speech and invading personal space antics. Not to mention food spewing from mouths....

I mean there really is no comparison actually. LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sonja’s freakout was weird but I kind of didn’t get the reason for leaving the house and going to that somewhat sad looking pool. I get that the house isn’t on the beach but I would have much rather just stayed at the house and had the staff/pa’s make me drinks. Even when Lu went to the actual beach it looked kind of lame.

• Love 10
(edited)

On Lu poking fun at Tins, I think that was in revenge from the lunch where Tins basically used her dad's alcoholism to subliminally guilt Lu b/c they feel like they have to walk on eggshells around her (i.e., guilt about drinking in front of her).

Edited by sasha206
21 minutes ago, ancslove said:

Not being able to give a freaked out Sonja a hug before jetting off is less fine..  

Not to defend the indefensible with Lu, but the way Sonja was the other night to Lu about Tom, I would've left her too.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She repeated that on WWHL last night and Andy Cohen said "Well, I ride the subway". 

I can not understand why these women coddle her so much as if she is this delicate, sensitive flower. She's a snob and in constant need of attention. 

I didn't believe Sonja that she takes the subway when there's too much traffic for a hired car.

The only time Sonja takes an Uber, or car is on the show on Productions dime.

When she crawls out of that townhouse, she only goes to places within walking distance. If she has a Metrocard, it has $5 on it.

I've said it at the start of this season, Sonja is in panic mode as Quincy gets closer to going off to college, She no longer has funds to dip into, no access to the things the Morgan Trust will cover for Quincy. She is not the executor of Quincy's trust. I don't know if child support even applies anymore. Quincy has been going to boarding school for some time and spends summers with her father in CT. What months does she "live" with Sonja? While Quincy will have access to all properties owned by the Morgan Family, Sonja can't tag along once Quincy reaches majority. The ex has sons older than Quincy, so while Quincy might inherit money when he passes it will probably be put aside for her until she reaches a certain age and someone else (not Sonja) will oversee disbursement/allowance. Quincy will be set up in an apt/house owned by the Morgan family - Sonja will not be allowed to live there full-time. At the beginning of the season Sonja said she rented her townhouse for a few months but they left. Has anyone else rented it after that tenant? How is she paying for the current apartment?

I think the breakdown by the beach and the breakdown in the Berkshires is about her dire financial situation not about going to an AA meeting in Miami. It was the guy living on the streets and the other guy moving from town to town that "triggered" her.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Nothing gets B like her enemy's composure, does it?

Damn that's good! I'd love to see Lu or Ramona show up in a T Shirt with that logo on it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I may have just watched my last episode with these Hos.  Vacation or trip is clearly the equivalency of freak out/break down over absofuckinglutely nothing.  

So Lu wants to go swim in the ocean.  Holy crap.  Go for the throat.  She deserves to be massacred.  Look, Lu can be as big an asshole as the rest of them but at this point they are ganging up on Lu simply to be ganging up on Lu.  

Sonja is an exhausting, overwrought drunkard.  She had no problems with the AA meeting until she rejoined the rest of the Mean Girls.  Then, suddenly, she's having a breakdown and everyone must stop what they're doing in order to soothe and pacify her.  Screw that.  I'm with Lu.  She's on vacation, she's at the beach.  Sonja needs to take about 2 dozen seats if she's going to flip out over sand and water AT THE BEACH.  

And Bethenny is clearly going to have an aneurism in order to prove how selfish Lu is.  

After watching this week's RHOBH, where they showed the devastating fires (and the fact that Camille lost her home), I don't give a shit about someone's feelings being hurt yet again, or Sonja having a meltdown yet again, or Bethenny screeching at Lu yet again or Dorinda tattling to Bethenny or anyone else about Lu yet again and Tinsley acting 10 yet again.  

I used to love NY but if this is all there is to offer, please pull the plug.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
19 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Girl, Luanne is worth more than Bethanny. Bethanny may have referred her or moved her up on a waitlist, but she didn't pay shit. Luanne has gobs of money. She doesn't need Bethanny to buy her anything. 

LuAnn does not have gobs of money

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

At the beginning of the season Sonja said she rented her townhouse for a few months but they left. Has anyone else rented it after that tenant? How is she paying for the current apartment?

According to a few real estate sites, her townhouse has been available for rent since Feb. 1st for $32,000/month.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Anyone who doesn't understand the situation by now is refusing to learn.

This has been Beth's life for many, many years now. And Dennis aside, her life is of her own making. If she's miserable, she has every resource and opportunity available to fix it.  Any medical treatment or pill that could help is at her disposal - I'm sure she can afford it.

Same applies to Lu and the other women. Lu has never changed - B said it herself. Their insistence that she magically  become a better person is foolhardy at best and selfish at worst. I know many acquaintances who are selfish and wouldn't help or support me if their lives depended on it - I am not close with these people. I make sure I don't allow myself to be used. If I help them, I know it's not something I can expect in return.

In cases where a close friend has behaved the way Lu has toward Barb, I've felt just like Barb. Her beef was real and justified and of course she, the truly injured party, ended up having to comfort BetheME. I hope Barb has the stones to see Lu for what she is and gently cut her off. Sometimes it's best to accept people for who they are peacefully walk away. You don't half-bludgeon them at a dinner in front of other patrons.

You are absolutely right.  I’m sure we’ve all had troubles of some kind and have been disappointed with people who didn’t care.  One has to work things out by themselves or get help.  In this case tho, it’s a story line and makes for t.v., but I do think Bethenny has taken on too much for her own good.  You can’t do it all without having a meltdown.  I had two good friends who I patiently listened to for years.  When I had a little glitch at one time, they didn’t have the time to hear me vent.  I dumped them immediately with no regrets.  My point is, you have to listen to yourself and not be a one way door mat.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, lilmissjac said:

My sister passed away this past Apr from an overdose(she was 38) and I had a friend make it all about them. 

Sorry for your loss, LilMissJac (and for having a friend co-opt your loss).

(eta: edited to move  comments about Bethenny to another post - felt odd offering condolences in the same post as all that crazy stuff.)

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Quita said:

According to a few real estate sites, her townhouse has been available for rent since Feb. 1st for $32,000/month.

Thanks Quita!

They started filming in August 2018. The townhouse was empty - remember Sonja going there to look at the wet drapes? Do you know if she rented the place out between August 2018 and Feb 2019. I think she might have moved back in after the show stopped filming. I just don't picture anyone paying $32K to live in piss/mold/brown ice

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Didn't Tinsley do the same thing with Scott on their first meeting?  I remember Carole and Adam watch her jump on Scott and start making out with him.  Then, their first date lasted 5 days.  Girl's got issues.

However, it was interesting that Sonja, who seems to sleep with just about every man she meets, says in a TH, that that's no way to meet, marry, and, have someone's baby.  I'm sure Sonja doesn't want a baby, but, I do think she wants the marriage part.  So, that comment was a little ironic.

Tinsley did the same in her High Society Reality Show. She also did the same when she met Chad at Beautique on her first season.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

LuAnn does not have gobs of money.

Those sites professing to know how much howives are worth are hilarious. Carole R. has said many times that she does not have anywhere near the $50 million that is constantly attributed to her. They claim that Denise Richards gets over $50,000 a month from Charlie Sheen, where in reality she gets $20,000. Lu's is hilarious though as the one site claims that part of Lu's $50 mill comes from acting (do they mean what she is doing now on RH?), modelling and her time as a nurse. I had no idea being a LPN paid such good wages.

I would guess that Lu is likely the least wealthy of the NY wives, except for maybe Sonja. The apartment she rented last year was a hovel. And a few years before she was homeless in NY, living with Sonja. That is why she latched onto Tom so quickly, and put up with being humiliated time after time - because she thought he had money. I am beginning to think that Lu's cabaret act is a way to keep her apple on the show as it is the only story line she has. And I would think the show pays better than the bottom line of her act. It is amazing to me though that she really thinks people are coming to hear her talk her way through a song or two. Talk about delusional. 

• Love 18