Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

I don’t know why these women bother with Luann. They should give her the Barbara treatment. 

And although I overall like Bethenny, what on gawds green earth is going on with her in this episode? Sweet jeebuz... maybe shes using her frustration with Lu to get all her angst out? She’s way over the top... 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Wait, fields, lawyers, negligees, what the heck is happening!?!?

Don't forget cars, boats, and FREE rehab (so Beth didn't pay for it, unless it was a non-cash transaction...)

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Bethenny has worked herself up beyond belief.  It's incredible to watch - not that Bethenny has much of a filter, but it's completely disappeared and she's just spinning out of control.  She's absolutely enraged - and Luann is deflecting  or disagreeing with every accusation Bethenny is making - which is probably enraging Bethenny further.  I've never seen anything like this.

All of these women need Al-Anon or CoDependents Anonymous.  It's not anybody else's job to make you feel good about yourself.  If you choose to help somebody, that's because YOU wanted to help, they're not obligated to kiss your ass.  Period.

BetheME accused Luann of being selfish and self centered, and she is; but BetheME made Luann's issue about HER which is the height of self centered-ness.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, rhys said:

I understood the free rehab to be free to Luann cuz B paid for it.

Girl, Luanne is worth more than Bethanny. Bethanny may have referred her or moved her up on a waitlist, but she didn't pay shit. Luanne has gobs of money. She doesn't need Bethanny to buy her anything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t blame Bethenny, she just boiled over.  She’s said that Dennis helped find Lu lawyers and then Lu didn’t seems too caring toward Bethenny after his death. Bethenny and Barb were there helping LuAnn to a much greater level than we ever knew.

Probably because Luanne didn't need or want  her help. Bethanny is just trying way to hard. Luanne isn't into her. Luanne doesn't seem to care about Bethanny because she doesn't. It's very clear since season 1. Nothing has changed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
34 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

The irony? She doesn't keep tampons in her purse because she no longer gets regular periods ergo she's in peri-menopause ergo she's in menopause.

34 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Seriously, how does Bethenny travel without tampons in her travel bag? 

Totally - especially at this point - Bethenny, for all her braggadocio, is more than likely peri-menopausel.  That is when your period is the most unpredictable - you never know when or if you will get it.  

I remember when I was there - I literally carried tampons with me at all times, especially vacations.  For some reason, I always got my period while on vacation, even if I had only had it two weeks before.  

And, again, she stained another pillow - what is up with her and white pillows, for God's sake??  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

- Why does Bethenny keep ordering for everyone. 

- Sonja's pain at having to take the subway when you can't take a car service in traffic lol. (I get that she was saying though, even though I think she was just having a drunk/pill emotional meltdown.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I kept thinking "Who goes to AA and works the room?" Only Luann

But that's the point.  In AA you don't share to help others, you share, you do service to keep YOU sober.  That's the point, in order to keep it, you have to give it away.  Luann is selfish and maybe that's why she likes to tell her story; on the other hand, her story could help someone else.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ancslove said:

But I'd be a bit miffed if later on, that friend couldn't bother to do the same when I need them.  

Being a bit miffed is normal; the way BetheME acted, wasn't.  

I don't think Sonja was really affected by the AA meeting.  To me, Sonja's a little girl who wants attention.  She waited until she got in the group and then "lost it" because she wanted attention.  I don't think Sonja's an alcoholic at all; I think she wants attention....Dorinda on the other hand, well that's another matter.

• Useful 3
  • Love 19