Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Nowhere To Run

• Start Topic

I am 8000% Team Andrei after the shower.  He didn't start shit.  He pulled Becky aside, and calmly asked why she didn't tell him Jen was invited.  He never dictated a damn thing, he asked why she didn't give him the courtesy of a head's up.  He even tried to keep the conversation just between them.  The coven blew it up into a big thing.  And before that, he had been giving compliments and showing gratitude for the shower.  He was the only adult there.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Kangatush said:

I am 8000% Team Andrei after the shower.  He didn't start shit.  He pulled Becky aside, and calmly asked why she didn't tell him Jen was invited.  He never dictated a damn thing, he asked why she didn't give him the courtesy of a head's up.  He even tried to keep the conversation just between them.  The coven blew it up into a big thing.  And before that, he had been giving compliments and showing gratitude for the shower.  He was the only adult there.

See, I dislike Libby's family - a LOT. I was Team Andrei all last season.  But there was no need for Andrei to start whispering to Becky during the shower within earshot of Jenn and quite blatantly pulling her aside in the middle of things to complain. An adult would have waited until the party ended - or been civil and kept his mouth shut, especially since Libby wanted annoying-ass Jenn to be there.

While I agree that it's good to keep the guests of honor in mind when making a guest list, did Andrei really expect a sister to leave out one of her siblings at a family gathering, particularly since every other sister was apparently there? Does Becky strike Andrei as the type of person who would do that? I  think not.

Andrei's original sin was taking Father Libby up on living in that house rent-free. For someone who bleats on about making it on his own and not wanting the family around, it was a spectacularly bad move to live off his father-in-law, no matter how short of a time.

You have no idea how much I hate defending Family Elizabeth - they're obnoxious, smug assholes with no concept of boundaries.

• Love 22
22 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

In other news, I hate Andrei for making me side with Family Libby. Christ Almighty, they grated on me all last season, but no way in hell would I let someone dictate who I would have in my home. He is slowly isolating Libby from her family and it's not fun to watch.

3 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Andrei was wrong in that it was NOT his party.  However, if I EVER told my husband to shut up in front of someone (or he told ME to shut up) you better believe we would be having "words" later.  For Elizabeth to talk to him like he was a naughty toddler shouting curse words he didn't know the meaning of was beyond the pale.  Jenn was outright laughing because Libby was being such a bitch, not once, but twice.  Andrei has just shown he has the patience of a saint if he puts up with that kind of shit and doesn't even blink an eye.

• Love 16

I noticed Colt’s dramatic “I’m DONE!” flounce upstairs was exactly like Debbie’s (minus the severed hand.) Actually, that was the second time Debbie made that same exit, she did it last season after the barbecue argument which has been repeated several times. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
23 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I agree Andrei was a victim of his previous behavior and Elizabeth’s shit talking.

i wish TLC would stop airing episodes early, I wasn’t sure if I had seen this or not. And I am gonna pull a  Chantal and take no responsibility for watching it online.

So Colt is a software engineer, lives with mom, drives a hoopty and can’t come up with a grand??????

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d070af36f4b426536

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Libby should not be telling Andrei what her family says about him, and she should not complain about Andrei to her family. They will never, ever forget the things that she tells him. I honestly think that this couple is doomed for the same reason Chantel and Pedro are: family have been allowed to interfere.

Libby enjoys people fighting over her and all of the drama that ensues. She needs a therapist if she can't stop instigating fights between her husband and her family. Andrei is a buffoon and I wouldn't want anything to do with him, but she married him and knows just how to throw fuel on his fire.

• Love 19
(edited)

I think Jay is adorable. I'm not at all surprised that girls want to meet him, and he's so young I think he might just want to hang out with some people and be a kid. He may have a grown up sex drive, but he really seems to want to connect with people his age and have fun. 

I just can't get into Ashley. She seems to try really hard and I don't get why she is still with Jay when she is clearly unhappy and constantly yelling at him and calling him names. I can't really tell if she's just trying to make a story for the cameras or if her feelings for Jay are real. I sort of feel at this point that she's over Jay, and is playing along to make a show.

Andrei is the opposite of Jay. Andrei takes everything extremely seriously, is super devoted and has tunnel vision on Elizabeth. He wants her all to himself. I think with his competitive drive he's be a great sports coach or something. Doesn't pay enough though. I also think Andrei likes being around Elizabeth's family because of all the beautiful women. I say this because any man would love having a room a beautiful woman all focused on him, negative or not. Plus, Andrei is pretty hot and very alpha manly man. I think the ladies find it hot-- they sure got dolled up for a family event in a house. 

I love how Elizabeth just yells right back at Andrei and tells him he's being an idiot. He backs down a little, but man, that family LOVES drama. I wouldn't be surprised if Andrei was fucking all the sisters or they all want him the way they dressed so sexy for the shower.

I ff all of Pao and Russ scenes. I don't really like either of them. Russ appears devoid of personality and spiteful. Pao is okay, but there is an arrogance about her that I just can't get into. She seems like someone that only cares about herself.

I'm not sure if it's Colt's facial expressions, his mom's speech impediment, or both, but they both are skeevy. I'm not sure what Colt does or why he is living with his mom, but they are definitely a team, and you just can't fight culture. So yeah, Larissa is going to be booted out of that one. Having said that, I can't imagine that Colt would be so influenced by his mom if she wasn't supporting him in some way. I'm not sure what Colt makes, but I don't think it's nearly what Larissa thinks he makes. If he wasn't dependent on his mom for money, there is no reason why she would control his bank account, and there is no reason why they would have a joint account. That's just bizarre as all hell. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Gah Chantel is such a cow.  Nicole said my hair was ugly, she's sooooo mean.  And your family wanted to call immigration, wanted to hire a PI, accused your hubby of having another family... and 1000 other things.  And she never ever stands up for him, yet he's a wuss if he doesn't stand up for her.  Team Pedro, but not his family!

I disagree. I see Chantel stick up for Pedro a lot to her family. I don’t think it’s okay for Pedro’s sister to start insulting chantel before she ever really knew her and insulting someone’s looks is hurtful. Chantel’s brother started the fight at their house, not chantel. She doesn’t owe the sister an apology for something she didn’t do. I see her trying really hard to make this asshole happy and he won’t have it. If I were Chantel I’d tell Pedro I’m heading back to Atlanta to file for divorce and watch how he changes his tune. It is valid for Chantel to be incredibly hurt at this point. I don’t like her family and they did treat Pedro like shit. So when he didn’t want to spend Thanksgiving with them, Chantel went by herself. Pedro doesn’t want to apologize to them for something he didn’t do wrong but somehow Chantel is expected to fix a relationship with his bitch sister when she personally did nothing to her. There’s a double standard here and I’m sick of it. She should turn the tables and tell him since he wants to be with his family so much, he gets his wish. Leave DR and never look back. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, RealReality said:

All Chantal has done after that fight was blame Pedro for it.  So yeah, she should apologize for taking Nicole somewhere where she was physically unsafe and she should really apologize for blaming everyone but her family who started it.

I don’t think Chantel knew that was going to happen so it wasn’t her fault that her brother started a problem and a fight ensued. She can have a personal opinion about how it started and even disagree with Pedro about it. But that doesn’t mean she owes the sister an apology. Chantel isn’t the one who stood up and started the fight at dinner. It wouldn’t make a difference anyway. Pedro’s mother said she wants to beat everyone up. Pedro didn’t blame his mother for saying that but immediately blamed Chantel for not bowing down to his mother. They’ve never been good to Chantel either. It goes both ways. If Chantel has to apologize on behalf of her family than Pedro should apologize on behalf of his. 

• Love 11

Nicole's whole situation was the definition of a hot fucking mess.  The outfit (many of you tackled that with the savagery that it deserves) was fugly, the lipstick was an insane color with that dress...she couldn't have found another color to clash more, and the eye make-up was just strange and made her look clownish.  Did the lights go out in the apartment that she don't pay for?!

I'm not Team Chantel by any means, but, man, fuck Pedro.  Personally, I saw Nicole coming in hot from the moment she sat down.  She was insulting and mean, and that culminated in repeating that Chantel doesn't deserve Pedro, while Pedro is sitting there looking like the dope he is.  And then, this fool translated it, so the point really hit home.  Pedro is making zero sense to me...did he talk to Chantel about his ridiculous expectations that Chantel was just meant to apologize to his mom and sister?  Chantel may be a push over with her folks, but she does defend him.  From the first episodes with his family, Pedro has done nothing but let them and everyone else talk shit about her. Also, this is lot of big talk for a  married man that had some hoe rubbing up on his dick a few episodes.  I'm a wife.  Shit like this chaps my ass.  I wish Mr. Trini would...(I mean, he wouldn't...so I can talk big...). 

Family Libby is annoying, but Andrei's approach feels like exactly wrong every single time.  Bruh.  You don't get to talk shit and posture when you are literally contributing nothing.  His attitude is very caveman-ish, and I'd be like the sister.  It's WAY too much fun to poke at assholes like that b/c they are clearly insecure. 

Since when did Russ and Pao become the mature couple on the show?!  I love Mother Pao's facial expressions.  You could just hear her "this bitch is crazy" "what the actual fuck?" "why are we timing inflating a pool in this living room?".

Coltie feels like a dangerous guy to me.  Larissa is batshit crazy, but there is no way Colt and Debbie don't make it worse and torment her, and then use her temper against her. 

• Love 18
(edited)
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

All Chantal has done after that fight was blame Pedro for it.  So yeah, she should apologize for taking Nicole somewhere where she was physically unsafe and she should really apologize for blaming everyone but her family who started it.

Yes, she even said in a previous episode that Pedro and Nicole went to the dinner with a plan to attack River!

15 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Chantel’s brother started the fight at their house, not chantel. She doesn’t owe the sister an apology for something she didn’t do.

Pedro did not ask her to apologize for starting the fight.  All he asked her to do is say she was sorry the fight happened.  Basically, he was asking her to admit that the fight wasn't his sister's fault.  In regards to the fight Nicole did NOT start it so Chantel should apologize for blaming her.

Edited by DaphneCat
Typo- arg
  • Love 12

Pedro asked only that Chantel say she was sorry for the way that dinner turned out.   Chantel won’t do that because she still blames Pedro and felt the need to tell the mother and sister so.  Maybe if she hadn’t revised history and hung on to it like a dog with a bone all these months later, it would be easier for him to defend her v. his nasty family.  And stop smirking.  

• Love 17
14 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Yesterday I had the rebroadcast of this episode on in the background while I was doing other things.oon be thrown in my direction>

Snipped for space...

I agree that Libby is more or less a shit stirrer. I think she enjoys playing everyone against each other and relishes her part as martyr or innocent victim. While I can see a lot of what you said actually happening, it presumes a whole bunch of stuff that we don't know so there's no real way of knowing whether that's what's going on or not. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

She can see for herself at any given moment exactly how the fight started. 

She could also watch the recording and see that Nicole never called her a whore, but she won’t admit she misunderstood the Spanish 

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I seem to recall Mother Chantel threatening to start trouble with Nicole when she invited her for dinner. 

She did that thing where she took off her rings getting ready for the throwdown😄

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I seem to recall Mother Chantel threatening to start trouble with Nicole when she invited her for dinner. 

She did that thing where she took off her rings getting ready for the throwdown😄

Yes! Thanks! That was it! Ready for a fight! Practically the first words out of her mouth were to accuse Nicole of clapping and saying “Thank God” after Chantel stormed out of the apartment which Nicole denied (but I think we saw that, didn’t we?) 

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, millennium said:

Chantel can't win.   She married a mama's boy whose first loyalty will always be to his family.   Add to that a sister who exhibits Lannister-like affection for her brother (I don't think she wore that outfit for Chantel's benefit).  Not to mention Pedro's stupid macho pride.

The only way there will ever be peace is if Chantel apologizes, allocutes that her family was in the wrong, and quietly smiles as Mother and Sister Pedro treat her like her brother's maid.  For the rest of her life.

Andrreei was 100% in the wrong at the baby shower.   First, he kept referring to it as "MY party."   Tell you what, comrade, you carry the baby for nine months, then you can call it your party.  Until then, STFU.   Only a complete moron would have expected let alone demanded that Elizabeth's sister would be excluded from the baby shower.   And only a self-absorbed asshole -- who really shouldn't have been there in the first place (sorry, some traditions should be allowed to stand IMO) -- would have ruined a nice party like that by confronting the hostess and demanding that she clear the guest list with him first.   And then, the final insult, dragging Elizabeth away from the shower even while all the people who went out of their way to be there for her are still in attendance!  It shows a grotesque lack of respect for Elizabeth and her family and utter disregard for social etiquette.  Andrrei is a fucking caveman.

Why Elizabeth's sisters keep giving him chances (other than it keeps the TV drama going), I'll never know.  Like the sister showing up for breakfast the next morning.   Is there any real expectation that Andrrei will come around and see things like a civilized human being?   (On an unrelated note, I thought Elizabeth's hair and makeup looked great at breakfast.  She should throw away all her dark lipsticks immediately.)

Russ and "I'm not chubby, I'm pregnant" Pao are boring (btw, Pao, you're chubby AND pregnant).   It must be exhausting for Russ to have a wife who refuses to do ANYTHING the easy way.  Whether it's where they live, or what they do for a living, or even how to have a baby, Pao always has to have it HER way, and it's never the easy way.

...or she could have avoided all of this by staying home as she was begged to do.  

Pedro ultimately chose to leave with Chantal, which is something she didn't bother to do for him.  So no, I don't think he is mama's boy, when he was presented with an ultimatum, he chose his wife.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

I disagree. I see Chantel stick up for Pedro a lot to her family. I don’t think it’s okay for Pedro’s sister to start insulting chantel before she ever really knew her and insulting someone’s looks is hurtful. Chantel’s brother started the fight at their house, not chantel. She doesn’t owe the sister an apology for something she didn’t do. I see her trying really hard to make this asshole happy and he won’t have it. If I were Chantel I’d tell Pedro I’m heading back to Atlanta to file for divorce and watch how he changes his tune. It is valid for Chantel to be incredibly hurt at this point. I don’t like her family and they did treat Pedro like shit. So when he didn’t want to spend Thanksgiving with them, Chantel went by herself. Pedro doesn’t want to apologize to them for something he didn’t do wrong but somehow Chantel is expected to fix a relationship with his bitch sister when she personally did nothing to her. There’s a double standard here and I’m sick of it. She should turn the tables and tell him since he wants to be with his family so much, he gets his wish. Leave DR and never look back. 

I would have flown back to Atlanta, packed his shit in a box and shipped it to his mother's house.

Poor Pedro with his sad puppy face, only happy when his mama's doting on him, his sister is worshipping him, and his wife is doing exactly as she is told.   And that awful Chantel, refusing to sit by and wait obediently while he takes a month-long bachelor vacation in the DR, eating his mama's food and getting lap dances from old flames.  What a bitch Chantel is!

I don't get all the Chantel hate, to be honest.  She's far from perfect and her family is kinda whacko but Pedro has treated her like crap from the very start when he left her waiting at the airport for hours.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Kangatush said:

And I feel exactly the opposite way.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:49 PM, candle96 said:

ITA. The color, the style, what was she thinking? More appropriate for a winter wedding in Connecticut. And then they added the traditional flower crowns, and they looked even more out of place. Bridesmaidmaids for a wedding in Hawaii should be wearing, IMHO, a bright or pale color, and they should be sort of flowy and, you know, "beachy." The funny thing is that Kyle complained about the fit of that dress on her and I think she looked great. Much more flattering than some of the dresses she picks herself!

I will admit I was a bit disappointed with where they stayed as well. It was certainly nice enough, but didn't seem super luxurious. That's why I watch these shows - to see the women go on fabulous vacations I could never afford!

I don't know how anybody else feels, but I don't think any of these couples should have gotten married.  And they should make all future 90 day fiance couples watch these horrible scenarios before they can get married.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

...or she could have avoided all of this by staying home as she was begged to do. 

I was born in the 20th century, so maybe I'm out of touch with how modern marriages work, but I'm guessing that even today there are few wives who would have waited in silent obedience while their husband jets off to another country to flirt with old girlfriends in a lame attempt to reboot his self-image.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 minutes ago, millennium said:

I was born in the 20th century, so maybe I'm out of touch with how modern marriages work, but I'm guessing that even today there are few wives who would have waited in silent obedience while their husband jets off to another country to flirt with old girlfriends in a lame attempt to reboot his self-image.

My understanding of modern marriage is that you build a strong enough relationship that you need not worry when a spouse dares to travel without you.  I wasn't aware that in modern marriages the spouses were attached.at the hip and unable to travel without the other.  

I actually know a lot of couples who travel without the other having to be present, for work and for pleasure.

But hey, maybe it's just super old school to have achieved a marital bond strong enough to withstand being apart from each other.  Perhaps it's just super old school for spouses to feel confident enough in their bond that having a spouse visit friends and family in another country isn't a threat.....and even some random chick grinding on their guy isn't a huge threat, because while annoying, they know that their bond is stronger than the behavior of another woman.  And they trust their spouse not to take it any further than that.  Women can hit on your man internationally or domestically, so modern marriage sounds like a LOT of work if you have to worry that your man is going to be tempted to step out on you because a woman hits on him.

I guess that sort of trust is....draconian?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 23
18 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I don't know how anybody else feels, but I don't think any of these couples should have gotten married.  And they should make all future 90 day fiance couples watch these horrible scenarios before they can get married.

I agree, none of them were willing/able to leave their birth families to start a new beginning with a spouse.  "Forsaking all others...."

• Love 6

Ashley to Jay, "You're such a child! Grow up!" Not sure what she thought she was getting marrying a 19-year-old. 🙄

I love his sister, though. Too bad we can't get rid of A&J and have her be the bride of some nice person. I'm going to miss her.

Chantel is no prize, but I can't help it, every time Pedro's sister shows up on screen, I want to go ballistic. Her entire personality rubs me the wrong way. She's like the Brandi of 90 Days.

Next week looks like a weiner! Wow! Ashley having her last straw moment, Debbeee saying Colt could have been shot, Chantel being told she was set up. Juicy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

So Colt is a software engineer, lives with mom, drives a hoopty and can’t come up with a grand??????

Worse than that, he cannot come up with $200. 

I don't know why when he found out it was only $200 he didn't say never mind to Mr. Tony who will charge him interest and hunt him down if Larissa bolts.  That is what I call making more bad decisions...inviting more stress in to his life.  Why involve a bail bondsman if you don't really have to?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/14/2019 at 9:34 PM, magemaud said:

No words! 

AB6277E8-E2FA-4881-93AA-59E509301316.jpeg

It's a toss-up on which is more heinous - the slot machine in the dining area or this egregious chair, made more disgusting by plaid pantaloons!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Random thoughts:

Russ & Pao - How do they get the water out of the pool after the birth and not to mention, the water is going to be bloody and icky?

Colt & Larissa - How did she post on social media in the bathroom when Colt disconnected her phone? (I didn't realize you could do that that quickly) Did she have the foresight to grab her laptop or tablet before locking herself in the bathroom?

Chantel & Pedro - When is Nicole going to get those braces off? Seems she's been wearing them since the show began.

Andrei & Elizabeth - I want to go to brunch.........not with them of course.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, lu1535 said:

Random thoughts:

Colt & Larissa - How did she post on social media in the bathroom when Colt disconnected her phone? (I didn't realize you could do that that quickly) Did she have the foresight to grab her laptop or tablet before locking herself in the bathroom?

If idiot Dolt didn't change the password, there is still the wifi. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, millennium said:

Andrreei was 100% in the wrong at the baby shower.   First, he kept referring to it as "MY party."   Tell you what, comrade, you carry the baby for nine months, then you can call it your party.  Until then, STFU.   Only a complete moron would have expected let alone demanded that Elizabeth's sister would be excluded from the baby shower.   And only a self-absorbed asshole -- who really shouldn't have been there in the first place (sorry, some traditions should be allowed to stand IMO) -- would have ruined a nice party like that by confronting the hostess and demanding that she clear the guest list with him first.   And then, the final insult, dragging Elizabeth away from the shower even while all the people who went out of their way to be there for her are still in attendance!  It shows a grotesque lack of respect for Elizabeth and her family and utter disregard for social etiquette.  Andrrei is a fucking caveman.

I totally agree. Baby showers are NOT for the dads, asshole. He confronted the host in her home in a loud, aggressive manner - I do not think he was calm at all. I think he said "It's not fair" or something ridiculous and then minutes later said to Elizabeth "Can we go now?" while everyone was still there, trying to have a good time. 

I don't think for a second that the other sisters think Andrei is hot and want to sleep with him. They (including Elizabeth) can do much, much better. I see a group of sisters who are very loving and close and are trying to protect Elizabeth (and her unborn baby). Yes, maybe some boundary issues, and a lot of smug. But come on look at how Andrei behaves! If I went to brunch with a BIL and he told me rudely to "Have a seat" I'd dump my mimosa on his head.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Doesn't Pao get prenatal care? I don't understand the whole, choosing my birth plan, if she sees a professional for prenatal care, surely they have hospital affiliation? I'm old and I know times have changed, I just kept wondering about that.

Team Chantel here. Eff Pedro and his family. The sister dressed like she's going clubbing, the Dominican hoe grinding on him, give him what he says he wants. You want to spend private time in the DR? Take all you want.

Andrei and Libby are ridiculous. 

• Love 7

I looooove that Chantel is finally feeling what Pedro feels living full time in the us and getting from HER family on the daily ! Is she so damn non self aware that she doesn’t see it? I laugh every time she whines that it’s not fair that his family isn’t nice to her. She is feeling that in the DR for three DAYS. He experiences it every single damn DAY ALL YEAR he is in the US. Suck it up Chantel your family gangs up on him full time. Now it’s your turn . These two only have a chance if they grow the fuck up and detach.

Also, his sister is way prettier than Chantel. AND...What were those janky magic eye puzzle pants trying to boa  constrict then swallow her ass? 

Paos mom is adorable. Great hair, glasses, stylish, understated flair, has sense. Unlike Pao. Makes sense Pao is the youngest.  Her moms visit is showing how willful Pao is. Six births versus Pao as an expert ! She picked a tremendously passive husband for a reason. I am dying to see how her labor turns out. 

Colt is terrifying. I think there is a side of him that wants to punish her and keep her in overnight. Colt smiling for the bail bonds photo.  I loved Mr. Tony and staff. 

He keeps saying “my wife” he never says Larissa. She is an object to him and part of what he needs to get what he needs. How sad for Colt he has to sit outside a jail in his car for a few hours. Imagine being in the jail ! 

Jen and Adrerrrrandele were not going at it, come to my house for Thanksgiving I will show you telling it like it is. The root of this is twofold Andrei has a cro magnon caveman attitude and Elizabeth feeds him by venting to him. He is an unemployed loser who will abuse her if he isn’t already.  If she was my sister I would kidnap her and get her to safety. 

Jen saying to Elizabeth “call me later” was the best dig and parting shot. She let Andrei know that he can’t control Elizabeth. They will always call each other. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
36 minutes ago, lu1535 said:

Random thoughts:

Russ & Pao - How do they get the water out of the pool after the birth and not to mention, the water is going to be bloody and icky?

Chantel & Pedro - When is Nicole going to get those braces off? Seems she's been wearing them since the show began.

Andrei & Elizabeth - I want to go to brunch.........not with them of course.

Oh the pool.  I thought the same thing.  They gonna dump the blood and goo down the sink?  Transport it to the sink one bucket at a time?  Gag and puke. Plus,  I am over them    

I remember Larissa’s posts on Instagram when this fight happened.  A fan called the police.  I believe this is when she scratched herself up and blamed Coltee, but the investigation found it all self-inflicted. 

Andrrrrrrei.  Yes, he’s got an over inflated sense of self.  But Sister Libby eggs him on with her words and faces.  Toooo much family involvement.  

Chantel just can’t see her family was wrong.  If I was Mother Pedro, I would want to beat them all up too....Mother Chantel and her slow speech and threats about calling immigration and constant belittling are too much. This is a no-win situation. As to the trip to the DR: Chantel shouldn’t have gone, but then there’d be no story one for the show.  

• Love 14

I am trying to avoid taking sides on the Chantal/Pedro fiasco.

Both sides are guilty of the breakdown of this marriage.

I do not understand why Chantal owes anyone an apology for the fight, but she did not admit that her family had any responsibility until the showdown with MamaPedro. 

River started the fight with an act of aggression. Period. And he asked for that ass whipping. Period. 

I used to think that Chantal was wrong for going to the DR. But, I think that Pedro did not express himself correctly. If Mr.  Majesty forbade me to come, well .... I would have hopped on a plane, too.

Had Pedro said, “Look, I need some me time and I also want to see my family.”, things may have gone a totally different way. 

Pedro, however, sits with his mouth open at the table while his sisterwife gets all extra with his wife. And nothing excuses his behavior with the thot in the club.

Does Chantal know what we know? Does she know that Pedro dry humped ThirstyGirl? Took his ring off? 

Neither of these people know how to communicate and the language barrier is only a part of the problem. 

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

the Chantal/Pedro fiasco.

Both sides are guilty of the breakdown of this marriage.

Yup yup.

Pride is the enemy of love.

• Love 17

I don't understand what Chantel gets out of her marriage that is positive, or why she hasn't filed divorce papers yet. Maybe she doesn't want to admit defeat in front of her family. This marriage isn't going the distance. Pull the plug and move on.

• Love 10

As I said last week, I can't FF fast enough when I see that fucking clown Pedro. I can't believe they are getting a spin-off.

I picture Russ in the birth pool with a little life jacket and nose plugs, maybe some goggles.

As Creed on the Office once said about a tub birth, "It must have looked like high tide at Omaha beach". 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5