Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Have you tried the caramel M&Ms? They are frickin AMAZING!!

I've wanted to try them, but I am so traditional. I like the regular and peanut. I've never liked any of the new flavors. Maybe it's a sign telling me to leave the M&Ms alone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

I don't know how snarky I can be knowing the outcome, but since I'm destined for hell anyway, I'll give it the old college try. 

Don't forget to grab your gasoline soaked drawers. 

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I wonder what that pizza delivery man thought when a half naked, sheet draped around his bottom half Sean answered the door. Maybe pizza delivery folks have seen it all.

Pizza delivery guys are like nurses. they've seen everything. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I wonder what that pizza delivery man thought when a half naked, sheet draped around his bottom half Sean answered the door. Maybe pizza delivery folks have seen it all.

At least in the Dr Now area of Houston they have.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

I’m truly sorry about the eventual outcome, but if he’s snarkworthy, I’m gonna snark. Just letting you all know. I am aware I am destined to burn in Hell. 

Oh and my eating habit is lentil sloppy joes and happy salad. It’s happy because it has avocado. Yum.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

God, I've often wondered what kind of crazy stuff food delivery people see.  They're the real MVPs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I've wanted to try them, but I am so traditional. I like the regular and peanut. I've never liked any of the new flavors. Maybe it's a sign telling me to leave the M&Ms alone.

Its a soft caramel. Picture a Rollo, coated in the M&M shell. 😍

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Greetings fellow pounders.  Yep, this definitely is going to be a downer.  I remember Sean and his mom.  For whatever reason, I never had much empathy for him.....pass the gasoline, I'll set myself on fire.

My eating habit tonight consisted of curried chicken salad, lettuce and tomato and a few kettle chips.  Dr. Now would be pleased because I couldn't eat all of it........I was still a bit full from my major splurge earlier in the day of a Caramel Crunch Frappuccino (Grande) at Starbucks.  Yum!  I just had a couple Pirouline cookies for good measure during the first commercial.  

Still full, which is a good thing!  Now back to the snark, bring it on! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Hello Pounders!  Eating habits is a frozen dinner and a side of green beans.

Since I have to be in and out during this episode, I rushing into my snark.

"DEAD MAN WALKING!!!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, cmpbl said:

Can the hospital not force them to wear a gown? I get creeped out by them laying there naked exposing themselves to everyone.

I think Sean is happier wearing the gown. He wants to be taken care of. If he's wearing the gown it makes him a "patient" and a person who is receiving medical treatment. Not a self destructive, emotionally stunted overgrown baby.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Its a soft caramel. Picture a Rollo, coated in the M&M shell. 😍

giphy.gif

I have not really branched out and tried all of the different m&m flavors, either. Someone gave me a bag of the Crunchy Mint, and I thought they were awesome. I LOVE mint and chocolate together.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

He wants a "care facility". He doesn't (didn't) want to be an independent adult. Renee did a number on him.

He didn't know how to be an adult. His mother never let him be one.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, littlebennysmom said:

God, I've often wondered what kind of crazy stuff food delivery people see.  They're the real MVPs.

Firemen, Nurses, and Pizza Delivery folk. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

He wants a "care facility". He doesn't (didn't) want to be an independent adult. Renee did a number on him.

She really did. It's sad to watch. Even if he had gotten down to a healthy weight, I don't think he would have ever taken care of himself. He just can't fathom that possible. He's nowhere near as big as he was. There's no reason he can't bathe himself at this point.

• Love 8

Oh, goodness!  Hi peeps!   having kitchen/living room redone and it's 105 degrees in house.  Cats are panting and looking at me like this is MY fault.  But did put laptop in livingroom for Live Chat.

• Love 2

I am curious as to why TLC is even airing this. We’ve known for a long time that he passed away. I almost want to change the channel. Anybody else feel this is unnecessary to watch? RIP Sean. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Midnightblue said:

Bithc, bitch, bitch. Moan, moan, moan. I know he's dead, but I just don't like him.

Just because someone is dead doesn't mean we can't be mean, particularly if they were, basically, a waste of skin. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Poor Sean, he didn't have the basic tools to thrive in the world...his momma done did him in.  Thanks a lot, Sean's Mom.  

She really did.  I rewatched Sean's first episode today, and was really struck by it (again), that if you hadn't already seen Sean you would think she was talking about a 10-year-old child.  He never stood a snowball's chance in hell of making it on his own.  RIP Sean.😢

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Well, there’s always the commercials to snark on!

I want to burn the she-shed right down to the ground.  And then bulldoze the ashes & burnt pieces all over the neighborhood.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9

OMG, yes, Dr Now—he's a grown man but he CLEARLY has some intellectual difficulties. Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m truly sorry about the eventual outcome, but if he’s snarkworthy, I’m gonna snark. Just letting you all know. I am aware I am destined to burn in Hell. 

Oh and my eating habit is lentil sloppy joes and happy salad. It’s happy because it has avocado. Yum.

(patting couch) Come on over here and sit next to me. 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I haven't had a chance to tune in yet.  I am sad that he died, but I cannot say that about his mom.

Knowing that he died is going to make watching this very strange.   Also I was just on another forum and saw that Mary Duggar (mother of JimBob) died on June 9th. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I know it was an infection that officially killed him, but I think it was really his negative attitude that doomed him. Even when his mother was alive he didn’t ever seem gung ho on starting a new life. He went through the motions but there wasn’t anything behind his eyes. And yes, I blame his mother and I hate when the mothers get blamed.

Edited by Wanda
Hung no doesn’t mean gung ho
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:
7 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I want to burn the she-shed right down to the ground.  And then bulldoze the ashes & burnt pieces all over the neighborhood.

I really don't like that smart-alecky guy in the Perkins ad.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Hi all!

Today's eating habit included my work's annual summer "BBQ," which just runs over the lunch times (while the cafeteria is otherwise closed) and includes hot dogs, hamburgers (you can get 2 dogs, 2 burgers, or one of each), macaroni salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, and for dessert you get a little bag with one sugar cookie and one chocolate chip cookie. I had a burger (just one) with lettuce and onion, corn and macaroni salad, a slice of watermelon, and my cookies. There's also soda but I decided to skip it (though I was momentarily tempted by the grape soda, and of course thought of you all and giggled to myself). Wednesday is also bagel day, so I had a bagel for breakfast. Had apricots for a snack later in the afternoon, and a banana just before I left work. Dinner was brisket at my parents' house; my mom sent me a message just after lunch asking if I was interested, and I said, "Only if I'm home by 8." There may or may not be Irish Cream Brownie ice cream in my near future but we'll see. It's the last thing I need after everything else but it's so hard to resist!

I don't know how much I can snark, knowing the ending...

***note to self, must find a way to hang out with ams1001***

• LOL 6
  • Love 3