Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Jewels and Bad Juju

• Start Topic

I was watching Shallow Hal shortly before I watched this episode. I just have to say that Reece reminded me of Hal, especially when he was talking about Reagan being the hottest girl he´d ever been with. He was funny too, right off the bat he said he was a gambling addict, I mean, wow, what a great catch! And the way Reagan acts when she is with him, it´s like she sees something in him that no-body else does, just like Hal did after he was hypnotized.

I was kind of into this series for the first season, but the first episodes of season 2 are making me absolutely love it. I hope Jeff has something fun happen to him, I like him the best.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 10:53 AM, LakeGal said:

The way Reagan talked it sounds like Jeff was her rebound guy when Reece would not commit.  She grabbed the NFL football star to show him.  Reece never left her mind.  (I have no idea why.  Ewww!) Then she re-connected with Reece and realized he was available and ready. So she dumped Jeff.  Jeff should realize he dodged a bullet never having kids with her.

I agree.  People are not computers.  They fall for who they fall for, even though it doesn't make sense to most people.  I think Reagan and Reece were a couple and probably belong together.  Reece wasn't willing to commit.  Reagan was like, "screw you" and she found a man who was willing to commit.  But, she never felt for Jeff what she felt for Reece.  That happens a lot in life.

Why does Tamika dislike Kelsey?  Grow the fuck up Tamika, she's too old to act like a middle school girl.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Why does Tamika dislike Kelsey?  Grow the fuck up Tamika, she's too old to act like a middle school girl.

Because Kelsey is a try-hard shmoo

pp,550x550.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:
12 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

Because Kelsey is a try-hard shmoo

????

An amorphous blob without its own personality that merely reflects what it thinks you want to see.

Edited by talktoomuch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I just started watching this episode, but wow.  I'm with you all.  I don't get the Reese attraction AT ALL.  Even if Jeff has CTE, that's a major downgrade!  And what is with the sister living with them?  Weird.

• Love 2
On 6/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, Neurochick said:

I agree.  Kelsey seems so non-offensive.  Tamika doesn't seem like her maturity level has grown since middle school.

• Love 8

Add me to the list of not understanding why Reagan didn’t introduce Reese and Jeff before the party if she actually gives a flip for Jeff’s feelings.  I get that they want to make good tv, but that is shitty.  Just like telling her schmoopy story of how she tried to get back with Reese the night before she got engaged to Jeff - like it’s cute and not mildly terrifying to hear.  

I’m also on the list of thinking Jeff is good looking.  But I’ve got a thing for gingers. 

• Love 5

I felt for Jeff during the marriage discussion.  He is trying so hard to pretend he also wanted the divorce.  And I think his reaction was one of "she's never coming back."  I mean, with the divorce, I'm sure he realized the chance was ridiculously low but I think there was a part of him that was hoping she'd realize the mistake she made.

For the life of me, I'll never understand her attraction to Reese other than when she was really young, she was super in love and their maturity levels matched.  He broke her heart, she is romanticizing their previous relationship.  Unless there's something we're missing (big money?), I suspect they'll be divorced in a few years once she realizes she married Peter Pan frat bro.

• Love 5
(edited)

Reece likes Reagan because “she’s stacked and has a fat ass” - apparently he likes dumbshits too, because she must be considerably more stupid than she looks to go for him.

btw, she dumps Jeff but still trades on his name? Reagan Charleston is the name of her store/company.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

For Tamika to call anyone else “the most” is ridiculous - she’s one of the most extra people Bravo has ever hired!

(Am I understanding that expression correctly?)

• Love 1

I’m just starting to watch this season. But wow. Every time dumbass Reese opened his mouth it was like *record scratch* Did he actually just say that!?!?! I can’t for the life of me fathom why Reagan is with this mega loser! She could very easily go on to be a trophy wife to someone else. Jeff obviously supported her dreams and set her up to pursue this jewelry business and supported her through law school so I don’t think she would have any reason to “rebel” against the type of relationship she had before. Reese has nothing to offer her—and I don’t just mean financially; this guy literally has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I’m getting Scheana and Rob from Van Der Pump Rules vibes here. Maybe these “girls” (not women) are so caught up in the idea of One True Love that if something went wrong with the person they married they have to immediately rewrite history and rush back to the only other person they enter loved and act like the marriage in the middle didn’t count—just a minor hiccup in their True Love Story. Jeesh, Reagan, why don’t you give yourself a chance to date a third guy in your lifetime. Maybe even five to seven more. You’ll realize you have a lot of better options out there. Dear lord, hopefully Tamika will knock some sense into her. You’re her only hope!

I lol’ed at Jon’s word association of the first thing that came to mind when you met Reese: Cool Ranch Doritos. This man truly is a brilliant artist. That painted the perfect imagery! Cool Ranch Doritos, indeed! 

• Love 3
On 6/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, Mindthinkr said:
On 6/9/2019 at 7:39 PM, breezy424 said:

I just can't with Kelsey.  She just bugs me.

It could be her big bug eyes. 

Or the huge bump on the top of her huge nose.