Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E05: Week 5: Scotland

• Start Topic

Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Wait... her dinner with Mike is at a taxidermy place?  That's...  different

I totally missed all that. I think I was too distracted checking out Mike’s arms in that tight turtleneck that everyone was making fun of to notice the decor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Back at the hotel...

Luke: Stares at Mike with crazy, evil psycho eyes 

Mike: Fears for life, leaves

Luke: Sheesh, what's his problem?

Edited by adhoc
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

That group date was...a lot...for episode 4.  lol I could never be the bachelorette.

Yeah, what is in that “fresh Scottish air”? Even though it’s Mike Meyers’ British character and not his Scottish character, all I could think of was Austen Powers: Do I make you feel randy?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, talktoomuch said:

Kissing multiple people in the same day doesn't really bother me too much, but making out with multiple people kinda does. Yet still I watch 38 seasons and counting...

It was also the kilts...and the pool table...and the bed.  Just felt like a lot early in the season, and I'm no prude.  But this is why I can't ever go on the bachelor or be the bachelorette.  lol

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

It was also the kilts...and the pool table...and the bed.  Just felt like a lot early in the season, and I'm no prude.  But this is why I can't ever go on the bachelor or be the bachelorette.  lol

Horizontal Highland Flings.

• LOL 7

“I mean, sure every guy hates him, has told me several times that he’s a liar, and he looks like he wants to kill me, skin my body, and wear it as a coat, but my heeeeeart says yes!” -Hannah

• LOL 12
  • Love 12

I feel like Luke is getting a one-man 2:1 date: The Actual Asshole Luke vs the Pretend Sensitive Luke. He’s going to be left to die alone on this cliffside.

Hannah, not a good match if you need a team of producers to explain what you mean by “how do I feel.”

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

The "First Bachelorette Highland Games"? Nope. 

They had the Highland Games on Emily's season and they were better. But these were good, too. 

Yeah, this was The Second Bachelorette Highland Games. And then they did real competitions from real Highland Games, like caber toss and other strength contests. Good times. Although men in skirts is always a good time IMO. Makes every guy look hot.

1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Producers have to be making her keep him, right? He is a nightmare and Hannah seems genuinely annoyed by him despite finding him physically attractive. 

I think she'd be dating him IRL.  And w/o all the other guys around telling her he's a dickwad, I could see them getting engaged. And married even. Then we'd see their story on Dateline a few years later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Producers have to be making her keep him, right? He is a nightmare and Hannah seems genuinely annoyed by him despite finding him physically attractive. 

I don't think they are making her but they are in her head sayings stuff like "you gave him the first impression rose for a reason" and "what if he's your tru love forever guy".   Manipulating her to doubt what she knows she should do and that's send him back to the US of A.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

It must also be the shared faith?  They must have cut some of their connection to make Luke and Hannah look worse.  The TPTB have shown so many times that they do not give af about the lead.  Every single episode so far has been about Luke.  Maybe he is our future bachelor?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

I think she'd be dating him IRL.  And w/o all the other guys around telling her he's a dickwad, I could see them getting engaged. And married even. Then we'd see their story on Dateline a few years later.

I could TOTALLY see them together in real life. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

This are basically the before pictures to be shown after the bloody murder/suicide right? Every shot looks like someones last known photograph with Luke P around. 

LOL! Most Dramatic Season Ever, and a crossover episode with CSI Scotland.

Oh man, Luke and Hannah are totally bonding over their shared insecurities. Hannah is totally guiding him and he's playing all his right cards.

*sigh*

My money is on he gets the rose.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3
Just now, CindyBee said:

Do we really need 30 minutes of this nonsense!?!

Oh well, next week better have lots of Tyler, Pilot Pete and Conner to make up for this disaster of an episode.

You know a to be continued is coming.  This is the freakin Luke show!

• Love 3

Hannah has so many guys here who seem nice, smart, funny, attractive, and pretty well adjusted by Bachelorette standards, probably one of the best groups in awhile...and she zeroes in on crazy eyed brain dead manipulative Luke P. 

• Love 21

You want more out of Luke than he’s giving you ooorrrr you want more out of Luke than he’s capable of?

And is it really fair to hold a hunk of meat accountable for not having the emotions you want?

• Love 16
1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

You know a to be continued is coming.  This is the freakin Luke show!

Maybe this is the last chapter ....  hope, hope, hope......

• Love 1

Luke can make this whole nagging conversation with Hannah go away if he just breaks the ice and say if he prefers Mac and cheese or spaghetti . She keeps asking him to tell her about himself and he keeps saying how perfect she is . He ( and by the looks of it , she too ) seem to need drama to be happy . 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hannah is really trying to sell it to herself that Luke is emotionally complex and that’s why they’re having communication difficulties not that he’s just a meathead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

The preview clip of Luke praying at some random church is just too much.

Was that Luke? He grew a beard? I thought he talked best with Jesus and God in the shower.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I can’t give you this rose...until the rose ceremony.

Totally agree. *sigh*

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oy, that date with Luke was painful. Maybe Luke is just a lunkhead and there is nothing there. Hannah should not have to try so hard, no matter how much in lust with him she is.

• Love 7