Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 6/10/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I actually want a couple of the View Your Deals.

The Spex Slide. I always have either sunglasses or readers, or both. 

Edited by nokat
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ana doesn’t have to say another thing because she said plagiarism is such a lazy thing to do. Take that Meagain  

BACK THE TRUCK UP!  Ana was saying she was trying to explain Biden’s back story (despite MM rudely saying I saw the clip )  then the camera backed up and showed MM while Ana was speaking and something BIZARE  was going on with her mouth like she was foaming or dribbling . I backed it up 3 times because I couldn’t believe my eyes. Was she speaking to the voice in her head or ears?. So very strange. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Added view
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

Hello everyone. All of all days! Im so incredibly pissed that of all days i had tickets, I had another frigging emergency that I had to attend to. No one was hurt but I wasn’t  able to make the show. Damn. At least I was there for a her meltdown in November which I don’t think they will ever allow to happen again so publicly but this show had some juice. I wish I had been there to let you all know what happened. I’m sorry ☹️

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Hello everyone. All of all days! Im so incredibly pissed that of all days i had tickets, I had another frigging emergency that I had to attend to. No one was hurt but I wasn’t  able to make the show. Damn. At least I was there for a her meltdown in November which I don’t think they will ever allow to happen again so publicly but this show had some juice. I wish I had been there to let you all know what happened. I’m sorry ☹️

It's okay, no need to apologize for things outside of your control! I'm glad nobody was hurt!

• Love 23
(edited)

Wonderwuman73 please tell us you saw the fish mouth movements on MM while Ana was speaking.

So sorry somehow didn’t catch your post update  

My mother used to say you should live with your best friend and date the spouse who should live down the street.  From personal experience my husband and I lived in different cities for 9 months when he took a job so we took turns driving every weekend to see each other. It was great for many reasons because hubby treated me like we were dating but there was financial stress too. We wound up not talking about  important things like selling the house because we only had limited time. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Add
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I'm glad no one was hurt. I hope whatever it was turned/turns out okay. I'm sorry you couldn't make it. 

Is there any online forum where View audience members share details from tapings? 

I saw one mentioned in passing here once, but I don't believe the website was cited. It was referenced in an "on another board" way. 

• Love 9

Aww, Wonder, that’s too bad. Glad everyone is ok though.

It was kind of a boring show anyway. I’m tired of the daily pronouncements from Meg re abortion and about what the Dems should do. Same old, same old every day. 

• Love 12

Meghan mccain's "I dont get to talk"  outburst scolded by Whoopi

The Daily Beast gets it! 

“I don't get to talk?” McCain fumed as she looked offstage, possibly towards a producer. “Just wondering if I can say something. Okay?”

As McCain attempted to bargain for more time while sarcastically laughing, Goldberg cut her off—as she’s done many times in the past—telling her colleague, “Well, here’s the deal...”

“Well, I just want to make clear—” McCain shot back.

“Now you put it out there like that,” Goldberg rebutted. “I let y’all talk and I said nothing. We have to go to break. If there’s more to say, if you want to say more, then we’ll come back and say more.”

“No, that’s fine,” the ex-Fox News talker huffed as the show ultimately cut to break.

• LOL 6
  • Love 18
30 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

From personal experience my husband and I lived in different cities for 9 months when he took a job so we took turns driving every weekend to see each other. It was great for many reasons because hubby treated me like we were dating

That happened early in my marriage, weekends only. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. We appreciated every minute together at the time. I can totally think a marriage like Gwyneth explained could work for many people.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Shoot!  I went through red lights and did 100 mph to get home.

Just kidding.  Sorry about the emergency.  Keep us posted of next time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan seems dismissive of Gwyneth P's solution, but Meghan is not a parent to teenagers!  It's a temporary solution, and one that makes a lot of sense for the time that kids are teens and young adults.   It is a very complicated issue when you're talking about blending families, telling kids that they are now siblings, when they didn't grow up with each other.  It can be a disaster, and it seems that these parents chose what was best for their kids.  

Plus it will be easier when they get divorced in a couple years. 😊

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, General Days said:

I'm glad no one was hurt. I hope whatever it was turned/turns out okay. I'm sorry you couldn't make it. 

Is there any online forum where View audience members share details from tapings? 

I saw one mentioned in passing here once, but I don't believe the website was cited. It was referenced in an "on another board" way. 

That’s was my experience ! I shared it on another forum and someone copied it here and that’s how I found this forum 😆 No it wasn’t a forum for The View audience members unfortunately, I only wish such a thing existed. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Kenz said:

As others have pointed out, Whoopi seems to about have had it with the Arizona Princess, and I always look at the faces of Ana and Sunny when Meghan is on a tirade. They look like they are embarrassed that the toddler is misbehaving.

I think Meghan wants fired. She would use that to further her I'm a victim narrative. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
(edited)

Someone should keep track of how much Miss DoIGetToSpeak? actually speaks and talks over others. Last Friday she must have been yapping 1/3 of the time, much more than her fair share. She thinks she deserves to speak and also interject something into each of the other panelists' time and throws a hissyfit when prevented from continuing.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
25 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Someone should keep track of how much Miss DoIGetToSpeak? actually speaks and talks over others. Last Friday she must have been yapping 1/3 of the time, much more than her fair share. She thinks she deserves to speak and also interject something into each of the other panelists' time and throws a hissyfit when prevented from continuing.

There was one show last fall where she was yelling, interrupting, and shrieking so much that I actually thought she was drunk. And I'm not saying that as a joke she was slurring and being really weird and Ana just had a WTF face the whole time lol. and she was drinking from her cup a lot and carrying like a drunk person would. I wouldn't be surprised if she drinks her feelings

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)

Y'all crack me up so much!  😂I don't know if this is accurate, but I read on The View's Facebook page that "Nutmug" was fuming today.  In fact, according to an audience member she was yelling at producers?  

Edited to add, I also agree that I cannot believe that she is so disrespectful to the rest of the panel, having decades worth of experience and education compared to Nutmeg.   It's one thing to disagree; it's quite the other to be dismissive and disrespectful.  

Edited by kiddo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

(For those who may not be women, when a woman says "Fine," it's not fine.

So funny...and true.  I learned my lesson when my five-year-old boy started using it--with the same inflection.  (1973-ish)

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Someone should keep track of how much Miss DoIGetToSpeak? actually speaks and talks over others. Last Friday she must have been yapping 1/3 of the time, much more than her fair share.

But maybe her father and Whoopi helped negotiate her contract and she's supposed to have 1/2 of the time.  Remember, we learned from her that she's now the one who "speaks last."

• Love 8
2 hours ago, bella1716 said:

Last thing I'll say, Sara was gorgeousss and I sincerely miss her. She is a true moderate. I think she should come back and replace Abby and then maybe do her show on GMA at the same time or something 😭

Most know that Sara would NEVER come back while Meghan's there.  Don't we agree that she's the reason Sara wanted out?

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Most know that Sara would NEVER come back while Meghan's there.  Don't we agree that she's the reason Sara wanted out?

i wasn't on this forum when she left. Is that really the reason?

Ina Garten aka The Barefoot Contessa is an example of a couple not living together. Her husband leaves town every week to teach and comes home on the weekends. They have been together over 40 years.

NutMeg claims she writes in people when she doesn't like the candidate that is running. It must be nice to be able to throw away your vote like that.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, bella1716 said:

Last thing I'll say, Sara was gorgeousss and I sincerely miss her. She is a true moderate. I think she should come back and replace Abby and then maybe do her show on GMA at the same time or something 😭

I agree. Sara was a true moderate which the show needs. McCain pretending to be moderate this morning was LOLworthy. She's as extreme as the day is long.

Hopefully McCain is fired at the end of this season the way she deserves. Sara returning would be the icing on the cake. I'm sure Whoopi would be happier with Sara around, too. They attempted to get Elisabeth to come back at the end of last season to get rid of McCain, and I can only imagine things are even more tense and unbearable for everyone at the show now than they were at the end of last year solely because of her. Joy's re-negotiating a new contract this year and there's no doubt she wants her gone. And if Whoopi's over her, too, as she has seemed to be since returning after her pneumonia scare, then McCain's definitely more likely to get the ax.

• Love 12

So I got to watch the first half - Whoopi not letting MM speak at the end of the second segment was funny. If MM actually had something to add to the discussion then she would have continued after the break.

@3:22

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, After7Only said:

So when MM snipes at Ana, "Democrats already have your vote, Ana, but they don't have mine"  she is actually saying that she will vote for Trump, who she 1 minute previously said was unfit for the office of the Presidency over someone she described as one of the finest people she knows, because Biden is pro-life..... 

She is not a patriot.

Does anybody, anyone at all, think that there was any doubt that Meghan would not vote for a Democrat?

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)

Thanks for understanding everyone. I was all set to go and meet my folks in the city, but I had a nasty flood in my bathroom. Ughhh

Next time, I’ll just come here after I’ve finally been to a show. Lol. That way I don’t get anyone’s hopes up. 

Speaking of Nutmeg’s antics during commercial breaks, I can attest to the fact that her tantrums are tolerated and almost ignored like a child you watch throw themselves on the floor and cry. They wait til she finishes crying, screaming at the producers and Whoopi, running off, ignoring the audience (as they quietly converse together or look at their phones) 

I’m telling you it was was very freaky to watch in real time. She forgot the audience was watching everything and didn’t care. Whispers around me were oh shit,  oh man, wtf is wrong with her, to damn she’s such a bitch. This was the show last November with Candice Bergen that she did this. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I agree. Sara was a true moderate which the show needs. McCain pretending to be moderate this morning was LOLworthy. She's as extreme as the day is long.

Hopefully McCain is fired at the end of this season the way she deserves. Sara returning would be the icing on the cake. I'm sure Whoopi would be happier with Sara around, too. They attempted to get Elisabeth to come back at the end of last season to get rid of McCain, and I can only imagine things are even more tense and unbearable for everyone at the show now than they were at the end of last year solely because of her. Joy's re-negotiating a new contract this year and there's no doubt she wants her gone. And if Whoopi's over her, too, as she has seemed to be since returning after her pneumonia scare, then McCain's definitely more likely to get the ax.

Would y'all think I'm crazy for wanting Elizabeth back? like yea i disagree with her on everything but she had her fair share of funny and professional moments. She was stupid but not disrespectful and arrogant. Basically like Abby except Elizabeth has personality and passion. She was a way better interviewer than Megan. Also, she would bring in hardcore christians like herself and evangelicals who made up a lot of Trump's base to watch the show and have to listen to Sunny's facts. Thoughts? please don't throw tomatoes at me

Edited by bella1716
  • Love 4

I am only part of the way through the episode, first segment, and NutMeg wants to talk. Whoopi cuts her off and tells her she already talked.  She then promises they will come back to the topic, and then she doesn't.  NutMeg is terrified of Whoopi.  Which is my favourite thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

But maybe her father and Whoopi helped negotiate her contract and she's supposed to have 1/2 of the time.  Remember, we learned from her that she's now the one who "speaks last."

And it's their job to listen to her.

7 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

And instead of giving advice to the Democratic party why doesn't Meghan give advice to  her own party?  If she hates Trump so  much then why not work to take her party back from him?

Because they hate her too.  (Ironically because of her father from whom she derives her identity.)

• Love 15
5 hours ago, bannana said:

This is pretty funny.  But the truth is that Whoopi told NutMeg she had her say, and Whoopi didn't have her say.  When NutMeg actually didn't have her say.  NutMeg is terrified of Whoopi, I think.

The way Meghan interjected at the end made it seem like she was intentionally left out of the conversation and not given a chance to speak when the reality is that Whoopi didn't designate speaking time to anyone in particular and I think that's what she meant when she said 'I gave you time to speak'. When Whoopi shared her thoughts, she was wrapping up the topic before going to break and I don't think she had spoken over anyone to try and control the conversation so the way Meghan interjected probably threw her off and made her feel some type of way.

Considering she (and many of the other women) have rallied for one last talking point before break, I don't know why she would opt to make the attempt in a manner that is evidently ruder than simply saying 'hey, I know we have to go to break but can I say something really quickly?'. I'm positive at that point Whoopi would have promised to give her time after the break just as she made the offer this time despite calling out Meghan for how she addressed the situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Regarding the husband and wife living separately most of the week. Meghan's little quip "rich people problems",  she would know, right? Isn't that basically how her family lived growing up?  living in one of their many homes in middle America,  border state Arizona? While her father lived in one of their other homes in the swamp of DC?

• Love 21