Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Most Arresting Moments

• Start Topic

I just found this lovely shit storm On Demand! It's the follow up to all the couples and where they are now. Is there a thread for this? 

Just now, Hannah94 said:

I just found this lovely shit storm On Demand! It's the follow up to all the couples and where they are now. Is there a thread for this? 

@Drogo - or any other admin for LAL.

I thought it was funny having some of the shows participants

comment on the various “arresting moments”. Michael was high AF. Speech was more slurred than usual and couldn’t keep his damn eyes open! I could have done without Lizzie being on it.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I thought it was funny having some of the shows participants

comment on the various “arresting moments”. Michael was high AF. Speech was more slurred than usual and couldn’t keep his damn eyes open! I could have done without Lizzie being on it.

Yes, Michael appeared to be high af. I don't think he actually opened his eyes at any point. I cringe saying this, but I found Lamar and Andrea really funny in this episode.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

This was my first introduction to this show. Holy shit I’m in love!!!

Oh, you are in for a TREAT!

I can't even find words harsh enough to say what I think about Slimey Mike telling 'Jazzie' to call him.😡

Kaitlyn and Brittney looked just great; I know they both have some very sketchy past histories, but I do wish them well. They both seem so sensible and smart.

Edited by sempervivum
  • Love 11
(edited)
33 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

As they say, “welcome to the dark side”. 😈

And to think I was just lamenting the lack of Quality TeeVee this summer....

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Omg Tracie! Does she actually think she looks good?

She is a meth skinny, pink-haired, 25 pounds of eye makeup crypt keeper! 

Are you dissing The Goddess???   😂  

I can't wait until the premiere next week.  From the season preview, it appears to be yet another glorious train wreck.  My little black heart is all aflutter with anticipation.  😄  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Okay, so I really and truly thoroughly enjoyed this show.

I thought Andrea and Lamar were hysterical: “Clint look like he locked up too.” LOL.

Dirtbag Matt being shown again saying he will propose to Kaitlyn because “Hey, I might not find another girl to put up with my shit,” was just disgusting. Kaityn was funny in her THs and I enjoyed watching her. She looked good. 

Tracie looks like Skeletor. Seriously, walking dead there. These two are just too skeevy for me. When they showed the clip of Tracie showing up to get married, and then in a TH, it looked like two completely different people.

I thought Johnna was pretty on target with her comments.

Michael was totally wasted. Watching the women watch the scenes of him with the others was uncomfortable but I can’t stand either of them so it didn’t affect me too much. I don’t like to see anyone put in that position though. What a lowlife he is. I don't care if you have kids with a guy. Once he is out there with other women, lying about it, getting locked up and not being a good father, cut him loose. I don't buy into these sobbing idiots like Sarah who are so desperate to "keep the family together," as if they deserve a medal for doing that. Keeping the family together creates more stress and strife and makes for a turbulent, unpleasant house to live in for the kids. So just stop with the martyr routine. Sarah knew he was a lowlife criminal and still stayed with him after he got out and she found out he was messing around on her.

Props to Johnna saying, "I don't want to say blaccent because not all black people talk that way. She was trying to sound hood." That was spot on.  

I have zero interest in Marcellino and Brittany. There’s not much story there. He came across like a possessive, angry person to me at first but then their scenes became totally boring. 

I had to FF past Lizzie and Scott. They are just gross, slimy, sleezeballs and I just can’t watch them.

Who was that in the preview bashing a car with a bat? Was that Scott??

• Love 9

Well, most of these people are even trashier than I remember. Michael is on a whole lot more then marijuana, which is what I had thought last season. The man could not even keep his eyes halfway open, that was pitiful. Meghan gives me the willies. Tracie for real looks like a walking "say no to drugs" campaign. So Clint and Tracie will be on the new season? To be honest I'm surprised Tracie is still alive to do another season. She looks 90% dead already. I hope she gets some help, no one should have to live that way.

Lizzie still grosses me out the most. Ugh. And her are her boobs even bigger than before? They look like giant watermelons bolt it on her chest. Not that Scott is some prize, but Lizzy is just so nasty to me.

Andrea and what's his name well way more likable than I ever remember. They were both pretty funny. Johnna was also pretty honest and funny, and I liked her way more than I did on her season.

Caitlin looked really good, and she seems so smart and sensible and likable. I don't know how she ever got involved with Matt, who seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.            Brittany and Marcelino seem like they will actually make it. They seem to have a very cool and fun relationship.

• Love 11

Rewatching that scene when Sarah and Megan met for the first time in the hotel I was struck by Megan's indignation at being "disrespected." No one on earth deserves more disrespect than Megan.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

What’s up with Lizzie’s face? She looks like she had poor quality work done. 

I didn’t notice her face due to her humongous boobs slapping me in the face every time she was talking. 🤮

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I didn’t notice her face due to her humongous boobs slapping me in the face every time she was talking. 🤮

Also that hair style is way too young for her.

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:11 AM, Kroliosis said:

I can't remember how I came across this show several months ago, but I binge watched both seasons over the course of a few days, watched some episodes twice.  Guess I'm in love too!  So very very happy the new season is starting; loved the update show.

• Love 4

If I had any question as to how fucking stupid MeganMyQueen and Cabbage Patch Sarah were, seeing Michael so high he couldn't even open his damn eyes sealed it for me.  These women are fighting over his ratty, wee little ass?  Seriously?   Are men in the upstate NY area in that short of a supply?  

Caitlin looks wonderful.  Breaking up with Matt was the best thing to happen to her.

Who knew Lamar and Andrea would still be together?  Their commentary was pretty good.

I guess with all the replacement phones Clint's had to buy he can't afford to buy MyGoddess a sammich?   Girl is in desperate need of one of those Fat Burgers that was pushed on Shark Tank a weekend or so ago.  

I don't ever need to see MeganMyQueen and/or Lizzie tweaking.  I've never done anything that bad in my life.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

These women are fighting over his ratty, wee little ass?  Seriously?   Are men in the upstate NY area in that short of a supply?  

He must be hell on wheels in bed is all I can figure.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

He must be hell on wheels in bed is all I can figure.

No way!  He'd have to actually be awake to be any good in bed. The only thing that I can think of, is that anyone who gets too close to Michael gets a serious contact high and loses all common sense and decorum. They get so wacked out on the wacky weed that he somehow becomes appealing?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2019 at 8:11 AM, Kroliosis said:

I am thankful to my Primetimer (formerly PTV) peeps for introducing me to this wonderful, glorious trainwreck of a show. Welcome to our world. We are a small community, but we are mighty.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:20 AM, hookedontv said:

Omg Tracie! Does she actually think she looks good?

She is a meth skinny, pink-haired, 25 pounds of eye makeup crypt keeper! 

I believe I actually screamed when she first appeared. The glitter on her eyelids weighs more than she does.

On 6/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, mochamajesty said:

What’s up with Lizzie’s face? She looks like she had poor quality work done. 

Face? Didn't even notice her face, her gigantic pendulous boobs were so distracting. Guess she's got another stripping gig, hmm? At that really classy joint by the airport. Lunch shift.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:37 PM, linthia said:

Rewatching that scene when Sarah and Megan met for the first time in the hotel I was struck by Megan's indignation at being "disrespected." No one on earth deserves more disrespect than Megan.

I was DYING. Jesus girl. The wife of the ex-con you're banging, and the mother of his children, lets you know the score without delivering a smackdown of epic proportions. Here is what you do: Say "I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was married. I will bow out and leave your family alone. thank you for telling me and not snatching me bald." You do not smirk and huff and puff about "being disrespected". You certainly don't continue to carry on with that rat faced little weasel. Go home and find a guy who hasn't done time. It can't be that hard.

Mike. High. Delusional.

Johnna and Caitlin both came across as funny and intelligent; I enjoyed both of them and would love to have drinks with them. I liked that they didn't try to gloss over anything or make excuses. Their commentary was GOLD.

I loved this episode. I thought it was just clips and almost deleted it. So glad I didn't!

• Love 15

I would die of embarrassment if my daughter appeared on national television doing the hibbety-bibbety with a freshly released convict in a cheap hotel. While his pregnant wife and daughter waited for him to come home. I'm cringing on behalf of Megan's entire extended family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 6/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, configdotsys said:

Props to Johnna saying, "I don't want to say blaccent because not all black people talk that way. She was trying to sound hood." That was spot on.  

My favorite comment "she's trying to sound like Garrett!" hahaha

I really liked Johanna on this episode. And SO happy that both her and Kaitlyn got rid of their douchebags. I hope they're making wiser choices. 

• Love 9
On 6/12/2019 at 10:03 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I believe I actually screamed when she first appeared. The glitter on her eyelids weighs more than she does.

Oh that’s what that sound was! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2019 at 11:10 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I would die of embarrassment if my daughter appeared on national television doing the hibbety-bibbety with a freshly released convict in a cheap hotel. While his pregnant wife and daughter waited for him to come home. I'm cringing on behalf of Megan's entire extended family.

I know her dad and brother both appeared on the show (and seemed like wonderful people) but have they ever mentioned her mom? I can't recall.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

I know her dad and brother both appeared on the show (and seemed like wonderful people) but have they ever mentioned her mom? I can't recall.

I read somewhere that her mom didn't want to appear on the show but I don't know if there is any truth to that...or to this show, for that matter.

• Love 3

Did anyone else watch Life After Lockup last night? Entertaining as usual but I absolutely have to fast forward past Lizzie. I cannot stand her, and her sing-song valley girl voice. And humongous boobs.

And Scott-you’re in loads of debt...buy a new shirt and pair of pants at Wal-Mart and call it a day.

More Comments later, I’m not fully awake this Saturday morning. It was a long work week for me..... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lizzie. I cannot stand her, and her sing-song valley girl voice. And humongous boobs.

When her caption said she was a fork-lift driver, my first thought was "that explains how she hauls around those enormous boobs."

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I'm less than 10 minutes into this episode and I'm already annoyed with Scott.  Like in what universe do you need to throw an empty plastic water bottle into the street?  Your car is a fucking junker and you're 50k in debt.  Even without the environmental angle, you need that .05!

Megan is the worst.  Gloves are off now and I will feel no pity for her when she gets screwed over.  Both Sarah and Megan are pathetic.  Is Megan really this thirsty for prison dick?  

• Love 6

1. Megan can't be real, right?  I mean, she has to be trolling the viewing audience?  She cannot be this smug when she is basically the third wheel in a marriage between a dummy and a felon?  Like girl, you know they are married....maybe you put up with this shit if the guy is Jeff bezos rich or Jason Momoa good looking....but for Michael?  Girl, no.  

2. Sarah is a halfwit.  Since she will be raising that child by herself she needs to try to get some used baby clothes and the stuff she has from her other daughter

3. LOL, Scott thinking his friend is into him because she hated Lizzie.  No boo, any friend of yours should have hated Lizzie.

4. What asshole set their friend up on a blind date with Scott?  His whole line about how he doesn't want to get turned down over lobster and shrimp was...yuck.  I avoid guys who have this mentality that I'm somehow trying to con them out of a free meal.   Also, has he already paid off 50k of debt but didn't get those teeth fixed?  Why?  

5. I don't trust how desperately Tracie wants a relationship with Clint's mom.  I think Tracie wants a relationship with their social security numbers and their bank account numbers.  If they decide to meet Tracie it should be done in public, at a restaurant.  And they should pay for the meal in cash.

6. Clint can put his foot down on leaving Tracie if she goes back to jail, but can't put his foot down to taking her to Vegas, the day after she is paroled?

7.  The fact that Tracie wants to go to Vegas as soon as she is paroled makes it clear that she is going to keep doing what she is doing...which is crack.  She has a long history of drug abuse and criminal behavior.  If she was serious about going straight she would be terrified of going to Vegas.  

8.  Brittney and Marcelino....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  anything from them is going to be manufactured drama because I think they are generally doing well, but they want reality show money.  And honestly, I don't like either of them.  I think I liked brittney by default at first because marcellino was such a boob.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

1. Megan can't be real, right?  I mean, she has to be trolling the viewing audience?  She cannot be this smug when she is basically the third wheel in a marriage between a dummy and a felon?  Like girl, you know they are married....maybe you put up with this shit if the guy is Jeff bezos rich or Jason Momoa good looking....but for Michael?  Girl, no.  

2. Sarah is a halfwit.  Since she will be raising that child by herself she needs to try to get some used baby clothes and the stuff she has from her other daughter

Megan's friend "B" was right on the mark:  "Bae?  He is a bae?  He is married?  He is in jail?"  WTF?  I think, sadly, Megan is real as there are alot of women out there (too many, lol)  who think it is some self gratifying "thing" to wrestle away a man from his wife/woman.  For a prize like "Mike."  So did she drive to Flint from Texas or fly to Michigan, rent a car and drive to Flint?  When she knew his mom would be there?  Was she really expecting Carolyn to invite her back to the house, knowing he is married and she is a mistress?  I think she was expecting her Mike to take her to a local hotel and make sweet sweet love all afternoon and into the night.

Sarah - lose the 80's sunglasses.  Get out of boutiques and get to a thrift store for baby clothes, recycle your first daughter's clothes.  Second baby will never know nor will she care.  Divorce Michael, get an order for child support that you will never receive and plan your future without him.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Megan's friend "B" was right on the mark:  "Bae?  He is a bae?  He is married?  He is in jail?"  WTF?  I think, sadly, Megan is real as there are alot of women out there (too many, lol)  who think it is some self gratifying "thing" to wrestle away a man from his wife/woman.  For a prize like "Mike."  So did she drive to Flint from Texas or fly to Michigan, rent a car and drive to Flint?  When she knew his mom would be there?  Was she really expecting Carolyn to invite her back to the house, knowing he is married and she is a mistress?  I think she was expecting her Mike to take her to a local hotel and make sweet sweet love all afternoon and into the night.

Sarah - lose the 80's sunglasses.  Get out of boutiques and get to a thrift store for baby clothes, recycle your first daughter's clothes.  Second baby will never know nor will she care.  Divorce Michael, get an order for child support that you will never receive and plan your future without him.

Yeah, just LOL at Michael paying child support.  

It's so weird that the two of them sit there and brag about how much money they are sending this fool.  You both look like some straight up dummies.

And Megan's whole spiel about "if he told me he wanted to be with his wife id have let him go".  

A married felon would have to push you away?  Not your sense of morals, your pride, your shame?  I just can't with her.  

On a petty note, I'm all about a poetic Justice box braids, but why does Megan's hair always look in desperate need of a stylist to tidy it up?  Spend that ramen money on a decent stylist to keep your braids looking right.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

On a petty note, I'm all about a poetic Justice box braids, but why does Megan's hair always look in desperate need of a stylist to tidy it up?  Spend that ramen money on a decent stylist to keep your braids looking right.

Well then come sit with me.  Girl, trim it, pull it back - get it out of your eyes.

10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

And Megan's whole spiel about "if he told me he wanted to be with his wife id have let him go".

Let him go?  Let him go???  You were never supposed to be there in the first place, girl!  They both brag about sending him money and Sarah natters on and on about "Six years, a kid plus another on the way, a home, a family."  Except he has been in JAIL for most of that time and you have only been married for a year and a half and you admitted you only married him so he could get paroled near you.  I mean, when you are starting out your marriage due to parole restrictions......perhaps you should re-think your future.

Someone upthread said Hobbit Mike must be a killer in the sack but......a man that selfish outside of the bedroom does not seem much like the giving sort between the sheets, ya know??

• Love 12
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Well then come sit with me.  Girl, trim it, pull it back - get it out of your eyes.

Let him go?  Let him go???  You were never supposed to be there in the first place, girl!  They both brag about sending him money and Sarah natters on and on about "Six years, a kid plus another on the way, a home, a family."  Except he has been in JAIL for most of that time and you have only been married for a year and a half and you admitted you only married him so he could get paroled near you.  I mean, when you are starting out your marriage due to parole restrictions......perhaps you should re-think your future.

Someone upthread said Hobbit Mike must be a killer in the sack but......a man that selfish outside of the bedroom does not seem much like the giving sort between the sheets, ya know??

LOL.  I can't even imagine letting someone so unattractive and lacking in personality close enough to get to second base, much less hit a home run.

I generally think that for most women good sex is physical and mental.  He is just so physically unattractive and seems lacking in personality.   I can't imagine that sex with him is any good.

His lines all seem cheesy and worn, when Megan was like "he says I'm his oxygen, he needs me to breathe" it sounded like something I'd have a hard time not laughing at.  Who talks like this?

Girl, if he needed you to breathe he'd probably try a little harder to stay out of jail.  

I get that Megan is not particularly attractive, educated or likeable so she may not have all the options.  But damn, she is in her 20s she should have a few options, and she would have more if she got a hair stylist who didn't hate her.

I mean, there have got to be more men in prison who don't have a wife who want to chat, right?  Ive watched MSNBC lockup and there are wayyyy better looking guys in jail.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

His lines all seem cheesy and worn, when Megan was like "he says I'm his oxygen, he needs me to breathe" it sounded like something I'd have a hard time not laughing at.  Who talks like this?

I will tell you who talks like this:  Users who are good at manipulating women, that is who.  "But he needs me!!  I am his oxygen!!!"  Girl, take a seat.  He has her thinking that without her he is nothing, he is lost.  Except guys like that have about four or five women they need like oxygen.

Gross.

• Love 7

Does anyone besides me think that people who watch this shitshow are going to pounce on Megan when she’s out in public? I mean .... she ain’t right in the head and there are a lot of screwy people who might want to point that out to her. If her own father can’t get through to her ....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Does anyone besides me think that people who watch this shitshow are going to pounce on Megan when she’s out in public? I mean .... she ain’t right in the head and there are a lot of screwy people who might want to point that out to her. If her own father can’t get through to her ....

Goodness, I hope not.  I think she can and should have a hard time landing a decent job but she does in home health care so maybe her patients don't watch?

She will probably have a tough time if she wants to advance further because if I were an employer I wouldn't be interested and you know Michael is probably going to sleep with 10 other women and Megan is going to have all the STDs

I wonder what Sarah does for a living?  

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I wonder what Sarah does for a living? 

I got the impression she was a server at a restaurant.  Not chapping on that, it is a job.  But I do remember her getting ready to to go work from her Gramma's place and getting that feeling,

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I got the impression she was a server at a restaurant.  Not chapping on that, it is a job.  But I do remember her getting ready to to go work from her Gramma's place and getting that feeling,

LOL, I didn't think you were.  I was truly curious, because she is also looking ridiculous and I wonder what her employer/customers think.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I didn't think you were.  I was truly curious, because she is also looking ridiculous and I wonder what her employer/customers think.

I want to be clear, I grew up with a mom in the restaurant business:  "You can earn A LOT", I am not chapping.  That was my impression.  My mom used to tell me:  "Serve at a place that serves drinks!"  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I thought Sarah also attends school, in addition to work?

I think she does too. The caption under her photo has said "server" and "student." Maybe she took a semester off to have the second baby?