Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Barking Up the Wrong Tree House

• Start Topic

On 6/5/2019 at 7:29 PM, Bronzedog said:

I don’t understand why anyone puts up with Kathryn.  She doesn’t seem to like any of the others and she has no personality.  Plus, she seems like a whole lot of work.  With no dividend.

My guess is because they’re paid to put up with her.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Cameron was on TRW when she was 18 and was in her 30s when this show started. They don’t pay for the casts of TRW they get a small stipend. The payment structure for The Challenge is also not a lot especially when she did one season in 2004. MTV is cheap as fuck.

Yeah Cameron didn't make shit on the Real World!  You are right, MTV is notoriously cheap.

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, why do you think that Kathryn slept with Whitney?  What's in it for her?  I mean, she can't say she got drunk and doesn't remember.....And from the way she describes it, it wasn't some hot scene where she just jumped on it.  If she thought that he was interested, why wouldn't she have been cohorting with him and not galavanting all over the country with this senator?

Who knows why Kathryn does ANYTHING!?  I am truly perplexed at literally every choice she makes.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

My guess is because they’re paid to put up with her.

Because without Thomas and Katherine, the show doesn't last.

In fact, who knows if the ratings this season will hold up.

Plus they can draft behind her for all the drama she generates and some like Chelsea and Cameran don't have to offer up anything real about their lives.

Of course a lot of Katherine's stories were fake too but they probably drew in the viewers.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, scrb said:

In fact, who knows if the ratings this season will hold up.

Plus they can draft behind her for all the drama she generates and some like Chelsea and Cameran don't have to offer up anything real about their lives.

Of course a lot of Katherine's stories were fake too but they probably drew in the viewers.

Good point.  Never realized it until you pointed it out!  (Although I like both of them -- from what I have seen. lol)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Without their dysfunction we'd all need medical marijuana cards to find any interest in hungover Austen and Craig, slumped in chairs, whining and eating.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

I like Whitney too - but so do those women, which makes me think the hookup is just a fake storyline they’re all laughing at.

I hope it's fake because if it's not what does that say about Kathryn for sleeping with him! 

• Love 2

I want to go to the treehouse place.

The Limehouse girl has such a weird story. If you want to escape your family name and reputation; move literally anywhere else. The rest of us have never heard of you 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I just cannot get worked up over the Danni and Kathryn fight. I do not have a strong opinion for either side. It is all meh. Though, all the storylines on this season are just so dull. The guys really do not have anything going on besides the Austen/Madison story. The women pretty much have Kathryn issues and Cam with Palmer stories. It all feels so stale. I prefer Southern Charm New Orleans where the cast has their own issues, but they seem much more adult than the original recipe cast. I am assuming that both casts are all in similar age ranges. The New Orleans cast seems more put together than this one.

• Love 3

I'm not buying the Austen Madison "relationship". It seems forced/fake/disingenuous. She appears out of his league, and always looks like she's smirking. Plus she has a kid. Why would she want another one, a man boy no less.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Emkat said:

The Limehouse girl has such a weird story. If you want to escape your family name and reputation; move literally anywhere else. The rest of us have never heard of you 🤷‍♀️

She probably agreed to do the show to try to redeem her father and restore her family’s social position in their little world.

• Love 3

I've been to that "vineyard" (and I live in Northern California so I use that word lightly). They do have wine without the muscadine grapes, they import grapes from California. But also, it's right next door to the Firefly Distillery, which is a much more fun tasting experience!

On 6/5/2019 at 9:33 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I guess Cameron is right - she seems to have no maternal instinct at all. She would be better off getting a nanny because she appears to have very little bond with her child ( at least as presented here). I saw no cuddling or affection from Cameron just try to feed her and then dump her in the cage while she makes phone calls.  Sad for the little girl.

I didn’t see that at all. I saw someone who is realizing that taking care of a baby and working at the same time is a myth. Most work-at-home moms I know have sitters/nannies who are there during the day because conference calls and feeding schedules often clash. She just seemed busy and very aware of the cameras. I am not sad for Palmer. I am worried about Cameran not asking for help, and I am glad she’s going to do it. 

I have a friend who is similar to Katherine in that I literally can’t have her water my plants without calamity ensuing, and her being late and not answering texts is just what she does. It used to be maddening - now I just know what to expect with her. She’s wired differently. She’s a good friend but I’ll admit I usually need breaks from the never ending drama caused by her messed up decisions.

Naomi, stop projecting. Maybe not everyone cares about how things look to other people.

Austen eating that “nutrition” with his muppet maw made me gag.  And oh, Craig. Of course you watch Frozen when you are sad, lol. This guy. 

Shep is turning into an old Ken doll someone’s dog got ahold of. Like you can tell he was once nice and shiny and not covered with slobber and bugs, but now you know Barbie deserves better. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
On 6/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, Bronzedog said:

I don’t understand why anyone puts up with Kathryn.  She doesn’t seem to like any of the others and she has no personality.  Plus, she seems like a whole lot of work.  With no dividend.

Let me add to that.  Her hair always looks terrible for one on t.v.  It’s always two different colors and messy. Now she is wearing that red wig which she is always scratching.  For a mother of two, she’s never around those kids it seems.  Too immature for children.  At least Thomas sees that they are being taken care of properly with the nannies, etc.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

Naomi, stop projecting. Maybe not everyone cares about how things look to other people.

I think Kathryn desperately cares how things look to other people which is why she is the ridiculous apartment and buying a Rolls and Naomie was just pointing out that it might not be coming off as she thinks it is coming off.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Emkat said:

Here's the info on the treehouses:

Bolt Farm Treehouses

• Useful 1
(edited)

Joining the Fans of Whitney table. I wish he had a larger role because his scenes in the past couple of seasons have been most entertaining. And we’re not getting much entertainment this season. Also agree that it’s borderline ok for the gals to grimace the first time they heard about Kathryn and Whitney hooking up. The shrieks of disgust at the winery dinner were a bit much, even if I did laugh at home when Kathryn revealed that he kept his glasses on. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that if one needs them!) 

I’m glad that Kathryn is sober and seems to be stable but the dilemma is that she became a central figure on this show because of her messy life. It’s as if her life has to stay messy for her to be of interest on the show and thus keep the big Bravo income. Not a healthy situation. Without Thomas (or the kids) to film with, the producers seem to have cast her as part Kathryn and part Jenna from Season 1.

I thought Cam was just being honest about the tribulations of mothering an infant, and then I was shocked at her seeming lack of bond with Palmer. Her body language to me read cold and distant. Something seems so off. What’s worse is that Cam’s mom said Palmer is a “perfect” baby — not one that needs a great deal of extra care. I think behind the scenes she may be worried about Cam. She clearly was worried about Cam drinking every day.  I think those scenes were the most “real” the show has been all season. 

Please Cam and Jason, hire a nanny! They don’t have to hire the teenaged babysitter down the street. They can afford a professionally trained/educated nanny so Cameran can get past her anxiety that no one else can do things “right” with Palmer. Clearly she trusts her mom and Jason. Her overprotectiveness may come from guilt that she is not feeling deep attachment to her child. Maybe she’s  afraid that Palmer would bond more with the nanny than with her or that Jason would be angry that she’s not going to become the mother figure he may have expected her to be. Cameron’s life has changed forever and she doesn’t seem at all happy about it. I don’t think she’s amping it up for her “character” and I hope she is getting therapy. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I hope it's fake because if it's not what does that say about Kathryn for sleeping with him! 

More to the point what does it say about Whitney for sleeping with Kathryn? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I just cannot get worked up over the Danni and Kathryn fight. I do not have a strong opinion for either side. It is all meh. Though, all the storylines on this season are just so dull. The guys really do not have anything going on besides the Austen/Madison story. The women pretty much have Kathryn issues and Cam with Palmer stories. It all feels so stale. I prefer Southern Charm New Orleans where the cast has their own issues, but they seem much more adult than the original recipe cast. I am assuming that both casts are all in similar age ranges. The New Orleans cast seems more put together than this one.

I have never watched  southern charm New Orleans, is it good? I never watched because I thought it wouldn't be as interesting as the original ( I'm not sure why I thought that lol) but this season of SC is so dull. I can't even get myself to care about rude Kathryn or whining Cam. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.  It records every week so I watch when nothing else is on. 🤷🏽‍♀️

The treehouses were very cute. The dinner and wine tasting look cheap and just kind of thrown together. 

I wasn't going to mention the damn video but yep, they showed it again. I haven't wanted to punch a man as much as I want to punch Austen everytime they show him adjust his shriveled Weiner in those nasty, saggy ass boxer briefs 🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

More to the point what does it say about Whitney for sleeping with Kathryn? 

Yes, but at least he's not going around joking and acting disgusted about it the way Kathryn is. It's hurtful, childish and immature. If it actually ever really happened in the first place!

• Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

For a mother of two, she’s never around those kids it seems.

I was kind of floored when she said to one of the girls that it was her weekend to have the kids, but her parents were watching them so she can go on this "treehouse trip". How disappointing. She was just coming back from a trip to NY and Miami, too. I just don't get her at all.  I know she has contract obligations, still couldn't they schedule the trip for the week after when she didn't have the kids? If you are involved in a custody battle is that a smart thing to do? I'm sure Thomas will present that to the court. Does she really want full custody of those children? She's not acting like it. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I have never watched  southern charm New Orleans, is it good? I never watched because I thought it wouldn't be as interesting as the original ( I'm not sure why I thought that lol) but this season of SC is so dull. I can't even get myself to care about rude Kathryn or whining Cam. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.  It records every week so I watch when nothing else is on.

I enjoy Southern Charm New Orleans. It did take me a couple of episodes to get into it. The cast seems more adult than this one and a lot of the cast actually has jobs. Of course there are cast members who are more drama than the others, but that is pretty much every reality show. There was an episode where one cast member used a homophobic slur and the cast had a really great conversation about it, which would probably never happen on original recipe SC. 

I agree with your assessment of this season of SC (It is how I feel about Vanderpump Rules as well). I cannot muster up annoyance or much feelings about Kathryn being rude, motherhood for Cam, or Austen and Madison. I realize I just do not care that much. 

• Love 3

In reality TV, redemption story rarely lasts long and Katheryn doesn't seem to be an exception. After everything Kathryn has been through and despite how she's treated people at times, she has a group of people who care about her and her well-being and enjoy her friendship and acts totally confused that her friends want her to have a reciprocal relationship and not one that's just convenient for her. She doens't need to ask Chelsea and Nioimi where they got their money. She knows one works and the other works but largely has family money. Kathryn seemingly has neither and yet has two kids to take care. So yeah, the optics aren't going to look good.

Felt bad for Whitney hearing Kathryn talk about him and the girls cackling over it.

I personally would not feel comfortable staying out in the wilderness where there is no reception and I have to drive from one bedroom to the next and then to separate place to eat dinner. Nature is lovely, but I'm not a fan of isolation.

The best part of the episode was seeing the facial expressions of the women after they took a sip of their wine. It was pretty clear that they didn't seem to enjoy it.

• Love 3

I doubt that Katherine is actually interested in being a full time mother to those children and the custody “ battle” is a combination storyline; “ redemption arc” and vindictive act against Thomas. I doubt either of these two are going to parent these children - they are just pawns in the battle they have against each other.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I was kind of floored when she said to one of the girls that it was her weekend to have the kids, but her parents were watching them so she can go on this "treehouse trip". How disappointing. She was just coming back from a trip to NY and Miami, too. I just don't get her at all.  I know she has contract obligations, still couldn't they schedule the trip for the week after when she didn't have the kids? If you are involved in a custody battle is that a smart thing to do? I'm sure Thomas will present that to the court. Does she really want full custody of those children? She's not acting like it. 

I know, right?  She’s very self centered, and not too swift.  I  can’t see her doing for her kids like she’s supposed to do.  She can’t even comb her own hair.  Thanh God Thomas has the means to have them properly fed, clothed, etc.  Now she has another boyfriend.  I guess her little children aren’t her first priority.

• Love 7

I’m very disappointed with this show the last few weeks.  There’s nothing going on.  I’m tired of Cameron visiting everyone.  The guys have no jobs and storylines.  They meet up, drink and eat.  The girls go on trips.  Boring.  I’ve been watching the repeats from the beginning with Thomas, and it was great.  It used to be my favorite show besides RHofNY, but no more.

• Love 4

Dannii was over the top in scolding Katherine.  She was gone for 5 days on what sounds like a partially planned trip.  Big deal.  She doesn’t work, Thomas must now be paying her off plus a new Bravo contract could be bringing in the money.  Craig doesn’t work either, went and hid out in the Bahamas for months and no one is on his case.

Why are we supposed to care about Austen and Madison cheating on each other?  It just makes Shep and Craig look ridiculous when they rattle on about it.  No one cares but those two...get another storyline!

Its interesting that Eliza wasn’t invited to the tree houses despite being a cast member...

• Love 2
(edited)

On re-watch I recall how Kathryn, when she is not being angry and defensive, seems to me so immature and socially uncertain, as well as uneducated and unsophisticated. Yet I also see why Shep used to talk about her being a sweet girl underneath. It was nice when she commented about the beautiful natural area around the tree houses and that she felt like she never took enough time to just look at the sky. 

When she defended herself at the dinner table and said how hard she was working to organize herself and her life, I sympathized. She seems like a person who has had to learn what most of us consider basic life skills. Maybe it's because of how deeply into drugs she got, and/or maybe she has ADD that was not diagnosed until recently. I think in Thomas she saw a father/protector figure who would help her manage her life, and not having any time to actually get to know her, he expected way too much. The other gals seem to like her well enough now that they are more aware of how Thomas jerked her around and they've seen her fight to stay sober, etc.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Dannii was over the top in scolding Katherine.  She was gone for 5 days on what sounds like a partially planned trip.  Big deal.  She doesn’t work, Thomas must now be paying her off plus a new Bravo contract could be bringing in the money.  Craig doesn’t work either, went and hid out in the Bahamas for months and no one is on his case.

Why are we supposed to care about Austen and Madison cheating on each other?  It just makes Shep and Craig look ridiculous when they rattle on about it.  No one cares but those two...get another storyline!

Its interesting that Eliza wasn’t invited to the tree houses despite being a cast member...

I didn't mind Eliza not being at the tree house event. I enjoyed seeing her family home and her outing with her brother and father. It was a bit of realness, showing them mending their broken relationship.

• Love 3
(edited)

When the women couldn't get cell service, I smiled.  It's only recently that cell phones have been in existence.  People survived just fine without them.  

I think what the women should have said to Kathryn was "next time send a text."  

If Kathryn has been using drugs since she was a teenager, that's the age she is now.  "Kathryn, send a fucking text next time."  The end.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

When the women couldn't get cell service, I smiled.  It's only recently that cell phones have been in existence.  People survived just fine without them.  

I don’t get cell service at my mom’s house in the mountains of Virginia. Until last year she also didn’t have an Internet connection. I always found it relaxing to be forced to disconnect. Tourists are now paying top dollar to stay at “quiet” mountain resorts with no cell phone service and no WiFi in the rooms. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5

Since the first season, this show has been one of my favorites. It has truly jumped the shark, several times over, this season. Now it’s time to say thank you, we’ve enjoyed knowing you and y’all have a nice life. I won’t be watching any more.

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think what the women should have said to Kathryn was "next time send a text."  

If Kathryn has been using drugs since she was a teenager, that's the age she is now.  "Kathryn, send a fucking text next time."  The end.

Yup, she seems like a teenager, stuck at that point of maturity. Isn’t that how teens often act? “Why were you worried about me, just because I wouldn’t answer my phone? I knew where I was. You don’t have to worry about me. Leave me alone!”

I believe she honestly does want to improve herself and that it’s quite overwhelming, with the additional stress of having two young children and ALL the shit involving Thomas.   

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Dannii was over the top in scolding Katherine.  She was gone for 5 days on what sounds like a partially planned trip.  Big deal.

This kind of thing is all producers prodding and egging them on.

Bravo designs their shows around these confrontations, because they can build up to it with talking heads and teaser clips for previews.

They didn't tell Katherine that Danni and Naomi had been set up by the producers to confront her.  Looked like Cameran and Chelsea were out of the loop but they recognized what was happening and they were just letting it play out.

• Love 2

I looked at the Bolt Farm Treehouse site, and the Wildflower treehouse (the one that was more safari-ish and less prissy) says it has two beds.  The pictures show the bed we saw and one (double?) hanging from the ceiling from ropes.  

I can't remember what the name of the frilly one was, and can't figure it out by looking at the pictures, but there's at least one treehouse where the pictures are "coming soon."  

At one point Cameran referred to her daughter as "P" and at another point as "P-P."  Lovely to call your child a juvenile word for urine.  (And I don't hate Cameran, but did she even stop to think there?).  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Yup, she seems like a teenager, stuck at that point of maturity. Isn’t that how teens often act? “Why were you worried about me, just because I wouldn’t answer my phone? I knew where I was. You don’t have to worry about me. Leave me alone!”

I believe she honestly does want to improve herself and that it’s quite overwhelming, with the additional stress of having two young children and ALL the shit involving Thomas.   

We can all talk about the good old days but how many people would be able to tolerate a surprise Internet and/or electric outage which lasts hours?

In this case, this cast does have to maintain social media presence.  I'm sure they were trying to Instagram some pictures of the place.

1 hour ago, scrb said:

We can all talk about the good old days but how many people would be able to tolerate a surprise Internet and/or electric outage which lasts hours?

True, but it's not even the good old days.  I didn't have WiFi in my apartment until 2014, and I didn't have a smart phone until probably 2012.  

10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

True, but it's not even the good old days.  I didn't have WiFi in my apartment until 2014, and I didn't have a smart phone until probably 2012.  

Yeah, but weren't those the good old days? I have disconnected from all social media and really only connect to this forum. I hate being constantly "available". 

• Love 4
On 6/6/2019 at 9:27 AM, izabella said:

She seemed so put out that Danni called and the women wanted to know more details about the trip.  And did she straight-up lie to Danni and say that no one had called or texted?  No, just no.

Another no: planning a winery trip when you can't drink.  Why would she do that?  Did she really not know that wineries involved drinking wine?  Obviously Bravo planned the trip for drah-mah purposes.

I didn't understand the winery trip either. It's one thing to learn to be around others who are drinking, but to actually plan an outing that revolves around alcohol? It doesn't make any sense. Not only is it uncomfortable for the person with the drinking problem, but often the other people are uncomfortable too. 

I also don't understand why Katherine is wearing a wig. It's not even a good one! You can tell by the hairline it's fake hair. She is a lovely young woman. Why does she make herself look older by wearing caftans and wigs? 

I used to like Cameron but she's lost me this season. I cannot understand a mother's disinterest in her own child. Perhaps it's just editing for a storyline, but I find it unpleasant to watch. Pick up and love on your precious baby! 

I need to go back to season 1 so I can see the Shep we used to like and compliment, because the current Shep is pathetic. He looks likes he has begun a  slow, sad alcohol-related decline. And if Craig doesn't shape up, he'll be right there with him. 

• Love 4
On 6/8/2019 at 9:27 AM, bichonblitz said:

It's currently a 50/50 custody arrangement with either 5 or 7 days on/off.  Ideally it would stay that way.with both parents playing a significant role in their lives.  Unfortunately, Thomas has been charged with some serious crimes which may result in significant jail time forcing Kathryn to take additional precautions with the custody arrangement.  Had she not filed, people would be judging her inaction.

In terms of being away from the kids what appears to be one night for this treehouse trip.  The show is her job, her income. She may not have had a choice on where it fell based on their filming schedule.  From social media, she spends a ton of time with the kids, without the help of nannies.  

Similarly, I'm not going to judge Cameran for being uncomfortable in her new role as mom. I don't doubt that Cameran loves her daughter and thankfully, is in a position to do what's best for her.  Hands on, stay at home mothering is not for everyone, 

The societal pressures placed on women is ridiculous and I refuse to feed into the argument that Kathryn or Cameran are somehow inadequate or negligent in their relationships with their children. Especially not from the TV show lens we're viewing them through. 

I'm going to need more Whitney & Patricia and less Shep & Austen, thank you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I thought that Katherine’s father wasn’t to be left alone with the children and one of them also had a health issue. I hate to be a doubting Thomas, but I think that the kids were left with their nanny. It just sounded better to say that they were with her parents. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that Katherine’s father wasn’t to be left alone with the children and one of them also had a health issue. I hate to be a doubting Thomas, but I think that the kids were left with their nanny. It just sounded better to say that they were with her parents. 

She just said her mother was watching them not her parents. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

Yes, Kathryn  said it was her week to have the children and the trip appeared to be one night only. 

I again watched Cameron‘s interaction with Palmer and (while I agree that “P.P.” is a cute but sorta inappropriate nickname), I’m going to step away from judging her also. I wish I hadn’t written my previous post but I will leave it.  It just surprised me that she didn’t interact with Palmer more. She's an adorable, sweet baby! Maybe Cam just doesn’t feel comfortable being all “coochie coo” with Palmer on camera. Or maybe she was told to act up the uncomfortable mother role. She may be uncomfortable with a baby but a wonderful mother for a toddler or a tween or a teen. Palmer has a doting grandmother and a loving father so she’ll be OK.

Edited by RedHawk
Spelling
  • Love 1
On 6/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, Emkat said:

She would rather be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond.  Classic lucky sperm syndrome.

• Love 3

Limehouse girl seems  stupid and brash with no refinement at all.  How unaware of others can a person be?  She comes off like a self involved brat.  She's not hot she's average and even if she graduated college she comes off as stupid.  (alluding to her comment about being hot and just graduating.) 

On another topic: Cameran needs to just hire the nanny she wants to get for herself.  What's the big deal people do it all the time.  Unless of course her husband does not agree.  I'm not sure but sometimes I suspect, and I hope I'm wrong just because it would be better, that Cameran and her husband are not on the same page all the time and this just might cause reallissues in good time.  I don't like to see any relationship crash and burn so I hope I'm wrong. 

• Love 1

This season has a different flavor, not sure if it's cuz of Thomas being absent or lack of things happening in people's lives, but it's kind of gloomy. We have Cameron, who for whatever reason wants it known she's not that into being a mom. Depressing. Then we have Kathryn who appears to be on coke again, dating a guy with a worse rep than Thomas, whose uncaring aloof ready to defend attitude from her drug days has come back. Depressing. Clearly Shep, Austin, and Craig are depressing. There big thing is now gossiping and trying to put dents in their "friends" relationships. Depressing. 

Noamie has always been a little depressing to me. She never seems very happy and she's always bitching at someone. She went from putting down Craig to putting down Kathryn. Her comment about Kathryn's spending was completely out of line. Even if Naomi was "right" or had a point, her chronic "I know what's best" and "you are messing up, fix yourself!" and "I work my ass off all the time, I know the meaning of hard work" just makes her seem close-minded and stuck in her ways. She's too young to be that fixed on how things should be and how people should act. She is hardly perfect-- if someone started picking on her flaws she'd lose it.

Then there is Chelsea and Danni who are kind of trying to get a voice on this show. As of now, I only know Chelsea likes to talk about country stuff and talk in her southern accent, and show up at all the events. Then there is Danni who is being WAY too controlling with Kathryn, and other than that has nothing else to do but gossip with Noamie and be superior. 

• Love 7
On 6/8/2019 at 5:29 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

If you go to that link, there is an article about what another poster posted about Naomi copying another artist's mural (can't remember which thread it was in). It shows the mural at both locations and yep, she is a copier! She threatened him with lawyers and the local art honchos got involved and next thing you know, she is painting over her mural. hahaha

eta Here is the article in case the page moves on to other items:

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/charleston-artist-says-southern-charm-star-plagiarized-his-work-at/article_9a7e7a6e-87ae-11e9-aa46-5f1bcc098d1a.html

She is such an asshole, it’s disgusting.  I said somewhere else, or another thread, the fact that she was MOCKING this artist because he has less followers than she on Instagram makes me hate her so much.  She is so awful and soooo self-righteous, and now we know she is a thief!

I agree @bravofan27 this whole season is depressing.  

• Love 5