Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Chi is rarely animated - even playing with her sister’s hair she is expressionless.

That's probably because all the botox Kim had put into her face got absorbed into her ovaries, so Chi was born with botox face, expressionless.

• Love 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Seriously what's up with that? That kid has the flattest affect I've ever seen.

I tried to find a video where Chi shows emotion, and can’t even find pics where she’s really smiling, or laughing, or crying, or anything - lots of emotion from Saint though!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

If you look through this Instagram you can find the occasional pics/video of Chi being animated. Certain people seem to get more emotion out of her than others (namely Saint and Kanye). The videos from March of her playing with Kim's bags are probably the most I've seen her really interested in something.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

If you look through this Instagram you can find the occasional pics/video of Chi being animated. Certain people seem to get more emotion out of her than others (namely Saint and Kanye). The videos from March of her playing with Kim's bags are probably the most I've seen her really interested in something.

And even here, where there are a few hints of emotion, the child usually looks spaced-out. Both Stormi and True have big personalities already, and Chi is the oldest - it’s possible she’s just naturally quiet and watchful, but time will tell.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Seriously what's up with that? That kid has the flattest affect I've ever seen.

Kim probably told her that smiling causes wrinkles.

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

it’s possible she’s just naturally quiet and watchful, but time will tell.

Saint probably told her about North, she's just on the lookout for a sneak attack.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Khloe, the Photoshop queen posted the original of that pic so no surprise there its been touched up heee. Its really adorable though. True has been with P and North a lot. Poor kid may have a douchebag father but hopefully she'll have her big cousins close by growing up.  That kind of bond is important.

9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Is Psalm their biological kid? To me, he doesn't look like either one of them.

According to Kim, he’s from the same batch (so to speak) as Chi - imo he favors Chi around the eyes.

• Love 3

I don't really think Chicago and the baby look like twins as others do but I do think they look the most alike between the 4 of them. Maybe I would see it more if his face was resting...I don't know what Chicago looks like smiling so it's hard for me to compare those side by sides, lol.   Not gonna lie, if I just isolated the features, I think young Kim and Kanye have similar features and while I think Chicago favours Kim more, I think all of the kids have share features from both their parents.

(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Really cute pictures. True is getting so big.

The kids are really the only ones who interest me, since the KarJenner women have distorted themselves to the point of creepiness. Hope they don’t start carving up their kids’ faces and bodies!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Aww Stormi's little voice. Travis seems like such a great father. He's got a nice smile!

Yeah, love his smile! Kylie has said that Travis and Stormi are tight - he seems so natural and calm with her in the vids I’ve seen.

• Love 5

It does seem like all of the kids are closer to their dads, for the most part, besides True, obviously. The West kids smile at Kim, but light up around Kanye. Same with Stormi & Travis. Kourtney's kids seem equally close to both parents, too.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rescue Mama said:

I'm not trying to be an ass by asking this question, I swear.   Is there something wrong with True's eyes?  

Nah your good we've been talking about her eyes for months lol so your in good company. She seem to be a little cross eyed.

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

It does seem like all of the kids are closer to their dads, for the most part, besides True, obviously. The West kids smile at Kim, but light up around Kanye. Same with Stormi & Travis. Kourtney's kids seem equally close to both parents, too.

Definitely! I may make fun of Kanye and joke about how ugly his designs are but i never question his role as a dad. I always smile when I watch Kanye with the kids. Not only do the kids just beam around him but he lights up as well and looks to be very kind and patient. North especially is a real daddy's girl.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

I completely agree on Kanye. I've always thought he had my least-favorite quality ever: inexplicable arrogance. However, kids don't lie & they're not good long-term fakers. You can tell that Kanye is the stable, consistent, involved parent in their life. I'm not even a fan of his, but I really love seeing that.

• Love 7
On 6/5/2019 at 4:02 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Well at first glance I didn't think Megan Markle was biracial and Mariah Carey has always said she's Black/White biracial. So it isn't that far fetched.

I used to work with a girl who had a very light German father and a very dark Haitian mother. She had the Milkiest white skin, blonde hair, and green eyes. It happens. 

Khloe doesn’t resemble OJ, who IMO has very nice, chiseled features. I’m going with the hairdresser being the father. 

• Love 8

I know it's not even an apples and oranges comparison....it's more like organic apples and some kind of GMO lab raised organism....but I can't help wonder at the fact that Prince George and North West are both 6 years old.  And George might be a future King of England, but he seems to be a little boy, running around, playing with his sister, splashing in a stream, and getting exciting about helicopters.  Versus poor North, making duck lips and wearing a nose ring and make up, posing for formal photographs with her narcissistic mother unit.  Nature vs Nurture indeed.

• Love 16

In all fairness North does do things little girls like to do. But its usually not what Kim chooses to show on social media. North is often seen with P and her friends acting and dressing like a 6 year old. The video and/or pics are mostly from other people. Kim chooses to show her and North twinning with the stupid duck lips and North hobbling around in her heals. North, like so many little girls wants to be like mommy and Kim never fails to remind us.  I was actually shocked Kim posted a few weeks ago a nice normal pic of them. Kim makeup free and North cuddling a stuffed animal. People were commenting that she should post more natural pics like that.

• Love 2

Kylie is now putting out a line of "Stormi" kids clothing.  Can't possibly not capitalize on an asset, not if you're a Kardashian!   How much money do these people need, anyway?  

• Love 5

If True was allowed to do something other than Kardashian it with her life I think she looks like she could be a swimmer. Long limbs and broader shoulders. Wouldn’t that be refreshing. I still think she’s cute too. 

• Love 3
On 8/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, ramble said:

If True was allowed to do something other than Kardashian it with her life I think she looks like she could be a swimmer. Long limbs and broader shoulders. Wouldn’t that be refreshing. I still think she’s cute too. 

Maybe she will play basketball like Tristian? Or maybe the rowing team? I see her being very tall (at least 5’11). 

• Love 3