Type keyword(s) to search

Sharon Osbourne: Faaaaaaaaaabulous!

• Start Topic

Sharon seems like one of those people who has to be the center of the universe. I bet if one of the other women announced on the show that they had a serious illness, a couple of days later Sharon would take half the show to announce how she has an even worse illness--especially if the one who did it was Aisha. I wonder if we'll ever find out what kind of dirt Sharon has on Les Moonves or Julie? It just doesn't make sense for them all to cowtow to her the way they do, especially Julie.

• Love 4

The other ladies seem to be bringing Sharon over from the dark goth side. Her clothes are starting to look more feminine. Today she has on a pink silk blouse and a white jacket which look good. It’s also nice to see her not advertising Chanel jewelry for a change. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i just read somewhere that her son jack and his wife are divorcing. 

She filed for divorce and she just gave birth to their third daughter, a few months ago. She is asking for support. Sharon has not spoken about this.

• Love 3

That is grim.  He will have the support and money needed from his parents to live with MS in the best way possible and pay child support when he can no longer work.  Sad though not to have a solid loving spouse for a soft place to fall.  I like that family, all of them.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

She filed for divorce and she just gave birth to their third daughter, a few months ago. She is asking for support. Sharon has not spoken about this.

wonder why big mouth is not talking.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, msrachelj said:

wonder why big mouth is not talking.

They pre-taped a lot of shows for most of last week and all of this one. I'm sorry to hear about their split.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, Apprentice79 said:

I always got the impression that Sharon did not care for her daughter-in-law. I may be wrong.

Could you imagine having Sharon as a mother-in-law? You have to kiss her ass all the time and she can get drunk, cuss you out and dare you to challenge her. No, thanks...

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

They pre-taped a lot of shows for most of last week and all of this one. I'm sorry to hear about their split.

Could you imagine having Sharon as a mother-in-law? You have to kiss her ass all the time and she can get drunk, cuss you out and dare you to challenge her. No, thanks...

I remember Jack, as a guest host, on the show, saying that he had had to intervene on a misunderstanding between his wife and Sharon..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, msrachelj said:

did anyone see the special about the rise of trash tv,( think it was on a&e?not sure,) about the osbornes?  

No. I didn't know it was on, but I'll have to check it out On Demand. Trash and the Osbournes (minus Jack and the eldest daughter) go together like peanut butter and jelly.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

No. I didn't know it was on, but I'll have to check it out On Demand. Trash and the Osbournes (minus Jack and the eldest daughter) go together like peanut butter and jelly.

i agree. from what little i have seen of jack, it looks like he has matured into a very nice young man. and handsome to. don't know where he gets his looks from. i have the utmost respect for the older daughter for wanting no part of that circus. sharon and kelly are two nasty peas in a pod ad ozzy well. drugs, drinking, he's a strange one. though i do think he isn't nasty like the aforementioned women in the family .

• Love 2
4 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i agree. from what little i have seen of jack, it looks like he has matured into a very nice young man. and handsome to. don't know where he gets his looks from. i have the utmost respect for the older daughter for wanting no part of that circus. sharon and kelly are two nasty peas in a pod ad ozzy well. drugs, drinking, he's a strange one. though i do think he isn't nasty like the aforementioned women in the family .

I'm still wondering where he found all the time and energy to have so many side chicks. Lol.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I'm still wondering where he found all the time and energy to have so many side chicks. Lol.

And was sober enough to “rise” to the occasion (if you catch my drift). Gene Simmons I can believe as he has never had a drink in his life. I wonder what Sharon sees in Ozzy. Especially after his last affair which publicly humiliated her. I wonder why she wants her marriage to last other than not to allow someone else to have him and not having to go through a division of assets. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, rmcrae said:

and as for the side chicks themselves, it just goes to show, there is no accounting for taste. yuk. i would puke.

8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

And was sober enough to “rise” to the occasion (if you catch my drift). Gene Simmons I can believe as he has never had a drink in his life. I wonder what Sharon sees in Ozzy. Especially after his last affair which publicly humiliated her. I wonder why she wants her marriage to last other than not to allow someone else to have him and not having to go through a division of assets. 

i can never understand why any woman, especially one who has the means to live on her own, stay with a cheater or an abuser. yes, it it stressful to pack up and move but it's worth it in the end.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

i can never understand why any woman, especially one who has the means to live on her own, stay with a cheater or an abuser. yes, it it stressful to pack up and move but it's worth it in the end.

After he had the affair with the hair stylist Sharon did move out. For approximately six weeks (to my best recollection..I could be off) and stated on the show that she was finished with him. She has gads of expensive jewelry so it’s not like Kobe Bryant (who bought his wife a six million dollar ring) to lure her back. He mail have had his tail between his legs big time but I wonder what tipped the scales. Once a cheater always a cheater in my experience. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

After he had the affair with the hair stylist Sharon did move out. For approximately six weeks (to my best recollection..I could be off) and stated on the show that she was finished with him. She has gads of expensive jewelry so it’s not like Kobe Bryant (who bought his wife a six million dollar ring) to lure her back. He mail have had his tail between his legs big time but I wonder what tipped the scales. Once a cheater always a cheater in my experience. 

i can't stand the witch so good for her. be miserable with the cheater instead of striking out on your own with all your millions. idiot. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 2018-07-14 at 8:50 AM, msrachelj said:

and as for the side chicks themselves, it just goes to show, there is no accounting for taste. yuk. i would puke.

She loves him, I guess.  Go figure!

Edited by WarnerCL45

omg people who hate sharon: you have got to watch dan rather's" big interview" show with her from 2017 its on axs tv. she is all so composed (must have taken an extra dose of meds that day)  my takeaway was she is too afraid to leave her piece of shit husband because of the lifestyle? i just don't don't know. this guy is a raging alcoholic, a drug addict and a serial cheater. i don't buy the sex addict thing. not with him especially. that's bull shit. she made me feel sympathy for her only when she was talking about depression because i know something about that. although she did say you have to be on meds or you won't be ok. that's fine for her but medication is not always the answer but i digress.  the reason i came her to post this is because of the last 5 minutes of the interview. what a phony, pos, bitch she is. did she not mention several times on  the view how she loves animals? this next bit is disturbing. this is what happened.

dan asked her what was the funniest thing that happened to you professionally: she said it was in the early 80's and she and ozzy had a meeting in the usa with a record company with a bunch of straight (as in stuffy etc) business men. He had a dove that they rented in his coat pocket  and they were going to release it in the room and have it fly back to him. why i don't know. to liven up the meeting? well, she says at the last minute, after he sat in the  lap of a woman at the table without her permission (and she says the woman was not happy about it. really. no shit) he let the dove go and when it returned back to him it landed on his lap and instead of putting it away he decided to, now get this shit,   RIP IT'S HEAD OFF.

she was going on about how they were laughing so hard even after they got thrown out into the street. laughing like crazy on the sidewalk because they pulled this oh so funny stunt on the straight corporate guys.

i am sick. this is fucking horrible. did she ever tell that story on the view? what a nasty deplorable woman to think this was funny. never mind her  husband who i despise. i am horrified. i'd like them to bring this up on the view. no one. no one no one who says they love animals would think this was funny. bitch bitch bitch. maybe karma and st francis are the reasons why your life is shit. good for you you friggin hag witch.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

omg people who hate sharon: you have got to watch dan rather's" big interview" show with her from 2017 its on axs tv. she is all so composed (must have taken an extra dose of meds that day)  my takeaway was she is too afraid to leave her piece of shit husband because of the lifestyle? i just don't don't know. this guy is a raging alcoholic, a drug addict and a serial cheater. i don't buy the sex addict thing. not with him especially. that's bull shit. she made me feel sympathy for her only when she was talking about depression because i know something about that. although she did say you have to be on meds or you won't be ok. that's fine for her but medication is not always the answer but i digress.  the reason i came her to post this is because of the last 5 minutes of the interview. what a phony, pos, bitch she is. did she not mention several times on  the view how she loves animals? this next bit is disturbing. this is what happened.

dan asked her what was the funniest thing that happened to you professionally: she said it was in the early 80's and she and ozzy had a meeting in the usa with a record company with a bunch of straight (as in stuffy etc) business men. He had a dove that they rented in his coat pocket  and they were going to release it in the room and have it fly back to him. why i don't know. to liven up the meeting? well, she says at the last minute, after he sat in the  lap of a woman at the table without her permission (and she says the woman was not happy about it. really. no shit) he let the dove go and when it returned back to him it landed on his lap and instead of putting it away he decided to, now get this shit,   RIP IT'S HEAD OFF.

she was going on about how they were laughing so hard even after they got thrown out into the street. laughing like crazy on the sidewalk because they pulled this oh so funny stunt on the straight corporate guys.

i am sick. this is fucking horrible. did she ever tell that story on the view? what a nasty deplorable woman to think this was funny. never mind her  husband who i despise. i am horrified. i'd like them to bring this up on the view. no one. no one no one who says they love animals would think this was funny. bitch bitch bitch. maybe karma and st francis are the reasons why your life is shit. good for you you friggin hag witch.

As if I couldn't hate the bitch any more than I already did. The two sick assholes deserve each other.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, rcc said:

As if I couldn't hate the bitch any more than I already did. The two sick assholes deserve each other.

yep. and how it pisses me off that this sick bitch has a job on the view. really, there are p-lenty of women that could take her place. and animal lovers, not animal killer accomplices like she is.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

yep. and how it pisses me off that this sick bitch has a job on the view. really, there are p-lenty of women that could take her place. and animal lovers, not animal killer accomplices like she is.

I believe the chat show is named the Talk, not the View. 

This is not the first story that I have heard about Ozzy biting the head off of some innocent animal. Beyond disgusting and it proves that there is something wrong psychologically. The fact that she thinks that it is funny also speaks to her mentally as well. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This is not the first story that I have heard about Ozzy biting the head off of some innocent animal. Beyond disgusting and it proves that there is something wrong psychologically. The fact that she thinks that it is funny also speaks to her mentally as well. 

I remember seeing that on Ozzy's Behind the Music many years ago. He and Sharon are both very twisted individuals who should've gotten mental help ages ago. It amazes me even more that their oldest daughter is so normal. What we know of her, anyway.

BTW, are you British, Mindthinkr? I noticed you said "chat" show. ;)

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

yes, the talk! always mess that up! agree. they both need more help then they are pursuing. which seems to be meds for sharon and who knows what for the lost cause that is ozzie. i can't stand either or the p.o.s.s  and of course they are living in a beautiful mansion. because as we know, life is not fair. 

9 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I remember seeing that on Ozzy's Behind the Music many years ago. He and Sharon are both very twisted individuals who should've gotten mental help ages ago. It amazes me even more that their oldest daughter is so normal. What we know of her, anyway.

BTW, are you British, Mindthinkr? I noticed you said "chat" show. ;)

how do we contact the talk and let them know we don't want this twisted animal abuser enabler on the show?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, msrachelj said:

how do we contact the talk and let them know we don't want this twisted animal abuser enabler on the show?

No idea, but they must be backed up with 8 years worth of messages wanting her to jump on her broom and drop the contents of her cauldron elsewhere.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, rmcrae said:

No idea, but they must be backed up with 8 years worth of messages wanting her to jump on her broom and drop the contents of her cauldron elsewhere.

ha! i wonder if anyone likes that nasty bitch? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I just came across this as well and took a screenshot!

26 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

So it seems that Sharon is distancing herself from Les and Julie. What a shady bitch! I hope that she goes too.. 

I remember somebody on here said that Julie and Sharon hated each other, but, they disliked Leah more..

Which is the impression I had while listening to Leah's book last week. 

Can you even imagine WTF kinda shit going on at Julie's house right now?! OMG! I bet she can't even speak English at this point as she has been screaming to her family over the phone?! 

I hope Charlie has his own wing. 

Back to Sharon....Just Bye! 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

So it seems that Sharon is distancing herself from Les and Julie. What a shady bitch! I hope that she goes too.. 

I remember somebody on here said that Julie and Sharon hated each other, but, they disliked Leah more..

I'm not at all surprised that Sharon's flipped. She'll do anything to save her own ass. The wench.

3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I just came across this as well and took a screenshot!

Which is the impression I had while listening to Leah's book last week. 

Can you even imagine WTF kinda shit going on at Julie's house right now?! OMG! I bet she can't even speak English at this point as she has been screaming to her family over the phone?! 

I hope Charlie has his own wing. 

Back to Sharon....Just Bye! 

Fairy, does Leah read the book herself? And if so, does she put on a British accent for Sharon and a robotic voice for Julie?

Charlie is who my heart is going out to. Boy's not even 10 and his father is being exposed as a tyrannical, abusive pervert. Poor kid.

• Love 6

@rmcrae Yes I bought my first audio book and she did a great job with inflection and it flowed pretty well, more like just listening to her having a conversation.

LOL at the Sharon accent! She does many in her book but doesn't do Sharon's. I did find it interesting that I THINK she is still friends with JACK Osbourne. She speaks very fondly of him. The entire book is about 7 and 1/2 hours long.    

• Love 3

I'm always a lil nervous when Ozzy is ill. Blizzard of Oz is still amazing to me. Sharon seems to be simmering down so I'm not nearly as hostile with her as I was. 

Most days. Small clap for slow progress.

• Love 4

Further proof that Sharon feels oh so entitled.

Entitled. Sharon is right next to the definition in the dictionary. I remember her telling us about the candle fire on the show, I don't recall hearing about the assistant though. What an awful human being she is.

Edited by Mikita
spelling

It's been years since I've watched The Talk. The last time I watched was when Aisha was still part of the cast. When and how did Sharon become the 'center square'? I caught an episode a couple of days ago and Sharon came out first and had the center seat at the table. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:45 AM, harrisonjames said:

It's been years since I've watched The Talk. The last time I watched was when Aisha was still part of the cast. When and how did Sharon become the 'center square'? I caught an episode a couple of days ago and Sharon came out first and had the center seat at the table. 

Sharon's always had the center seat but she started leading them out at the start of the show since Julie left. She thinks she's the queen of the show. *eye roll*

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2020 at 11:18 PM, rmcrae said:

Sharon's always had the center seat but she started leading them out at the start of the show since Julie left. She thinks she's the queen of the show. *eye roll*

I also think it has to do with her being the veteran of the show. Notice that Sheryl comes right after her, then Eve followed by Carrie-anne and Marie who was the newbie..

I would like to know the tea on why Marie left, I hate to be conspiratorial but something is up, Why would you want to give up that money and the chance to be on a TV show 5 days a week to promote your  other projects..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I would like to know the tea on why Marie left, I hate to be conspiratorial but something is up, Why would you want to give up that money and the chance to be on a TV show 5 days a week to promote your  other projects..

I doubt she gave it up. I think it was more like she wasn't asked back for another season or they bought her out. They thought that she was going to be loved and a rating boost but she wasn't either.

It's the nature of these talk shows, people got to want to tune in to watch certain hosts. Everyone has either a favourite out of each cast and everyone has a least favourite. Marie was probably too many people's least favourite. She more than likely didn't draw people in. As much as people seem to dislike Sharon she still draws people to the show even if it's hate watching. Most of the time I like hearing her opinion because if there is someone who is not going to sugarcoat something it's her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, xfuse said:

I doubt she gave it up. I think it was more like she wasn't asked back for another season or they bought her out. They thought that she was going to be loved and a rating boost but she wasn't either.

It's the nature of these talk shows, people got to want to tune in to watch certain hosts. Everyone has either a favourite out of each cast and everyone has a least favourite. Marie was probably too many people's least favourite. She more than likely didn't draw people in. As much as people seem to dislike Sharon she still draws people to the show even if it's hate watching. Most of the time I like hearing her opinion because if there is someone who is not going to sugarcoat something it's her. 

I can see this, although Marie didn't always have the same opinion as the other ladies, which made it more interesting. I wish we had someone who didn't sugarcoat but was kinder. Rosie O'Donnell is a good example, at least to me. She's not an America's sweetheart type who's scared to have opinions, but she's kind. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I wish we had someone who didn't sugarcoat but was kinder.

Me too. It's so rare because most hosts play by the rules of always being nice because you may want that person on the show one day.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I can see this, although Marie didn't always have the same opinion as the other ladies, which made it more interesting. I wish we had someone who didn't sugarcoat but was kinder. Rosie O'Donnell is a good example, at least to me. She's not an America's sweetheart type who's scared to have opinions, but she's kind. 

The show really needs Aisha back. I always admired the way she played devil's advocate to make the discussions more balanced without being contrary. 

• Love 7