Type keyword(s) to search

Sharon Osbourne: Faaaaaaaaaabulous!

• Start Topic

Okay, just what dirt does Sharon have on Les Moonves or Julie Chen that she is still there?? She is the absolute worst one of all! She is a low-class, foul-mouthed, filthy PIG. I truly despise her! (can you tell?! LOL) During the first season, SHE was the weakest link, and I really got the feeling that Julie didn't approve of her, so I was shocked when they fired Leah and Holly, yet kept Sharon. So I can only surmise she has something to hold over someone's head.

• Love 10

Did Paris Hilton pee on Sharon's Atkins bars or something?  Why is Sharon so snotty about Paris? (If Paris was snotty about Kelly, I understand.) Yes, Paris' "little girl" statement got me rolling my eyes, but to continually point to the (now) decade old sex tape and joke about why that couldn't possibly be why another human can't trust another? That's just slut-shaming.

Even if Paris signed legal papers allowing the tape to be distributed, that still makes what Sharon was happy to pronounce about slut-shaming.  I could care a fig about what Paris does, but Sharon likes to think her past shouldn't matter then holds others' against them. It does or it doesn't , Mrs. O.

• Love 2

While I am not a big Sharon fan, I have to say when she's right.

In the story about Dr. Luke buying one of the Osbourne houses, he wanted not only the house but everything that was already there. Sharon tried to explain that some  items were important to her and the family and ,supposedly, this Dr. Luke was all "No I want everything!" Even if she exaggerated some, this guy sounds like he has issues about getting his way.

I did have to laugh at how Sharon did make it a running gag. She can be funny as well. I appreciated what she said about the Snoop/Iggy mess that is going on. I am almost afraid to hear how bad her dad was to have Aisha call him "the Suge Knight of the UK". Damn!

I am fine with people seizing every opportunity to make money.  I have zero problem with creating abundance for yourself, it is as right as rain.  The thing that got me, if I understood it correctly, they will be doing this on a set that replicates their house?  Really?  Could this be? 

Edited by wings707

I think it comes down to Sharon's work ethic. She hustles and works, and importantly seems to love her work, so I can see where she wouldn't listen to her doctor(s) and rest correctly after the pneumonia.  So she's back doing ads for the weight loss stuff, the talk show, whatever she may still do in re: Ozzy's career management, and whatever other millions of things she may do.  She enjoys the work and may have rested "long enough"/ until she got too bored not doing the regular routine. If she felt like she was better, that could be why she came back too.

I'm not her biggest fan, but I don't wish her ill health. I hope she listens to her doctor(s) this time. Rest isn't the enemy, Missus.

Well I can certainly see why SO needed some downtime!  She has had a lot of work done on her face and I think a new set of choppers?!  Her side profile gives it away and her trying to smile.  The day she returned and was crying was the UGLY cry x 1000!  Just own it like Joan Rivers did!  Rest my ass, she needed her scars, swelling and bruising to go down!  And why was she being helped to walk today by Carnie Wilson.....she looked like Barbara Walters. 

• Love 4

I can't stand a lot of her comments.  Nearly any person who's been in some kind of trouble, she's got an excuse for them.  I'm sorry, but her main excuse is "They're just young and young people make mistakes". Sorry, but there are some mistakes that are ageless and not forgivable.  

• Love 4

I can't stand a lot of her comments.  Nearly any person who's been in some kind of trouble, she's got an excuse for them.  I'm sorry, but her main excuse is "They're just young and young people make mistakes". Sorry, but there are some mistakes that are ageless and not forgivable

Exactly!  And IMO, 22 is not that young (her excuse for Ariana Grande's licking donuts).  Going by that theory, if they shoot & kill someone, we're supposed to think "he or she is only 22...they made a mistake"????????  Sharon, you're an idiot!

• Love 3
(edited)

Meant to come in for yesterday's reactions to Jessica Simpson and  Susan Boyle's headdress wearing.

So. Because they are stupid- what Sharon all but called them- they are allowed to be insensitive to a race of people? Really? I also heard a chorus of "They didn't know better."

I was glad that Aisha caught and expounded on Sharon's "they're a tiny minority in their own country" while trying to excuse Ms. Boyle's wearing of a headdress. (Which I put on her handlers/ advisors because she's not from here. )  "They're a tiny minority because we decimated them..." Yes! and thank you, Aisha.

"She designs clothes..." Well. I guess it's okay to not know anything about your country if you do artistic things, I guess, Mrs. If she doesn't know about money, that makes it okay to defraud her?

If Jessica just wanted to celebrate her 35th birthday and managed to get her hands on Elizabeth II's jewels and robes of state and take a couple of selfies, Sharon's cool? It's not disrespecting the woman who's spent all her life as royalty and the last 60-odd helping to run a nation?

::rme::

PS: Gronk isn't hard to pronounce. It's bonk with a gr- instead of a b.

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 3

So the tease for days she's going to tell us the 'truth' about her extended absence But JUST. Before air time she decides she's just not ready yet. .....yawn

Sharon's ego knows no bounds & she would do anything to draw attention to her woes.  Poor wee thing ... I don't give a rat's ass why she was off, but you can be sure she'll play it for all it's worth.

• Love 3

I caught everyone's "secrets" (YAWN) but Sharon's.  And I missed Friday's show.  So -- did she finally spill it?  Or is this getting dragged out into this week, too? 

Oh, and edited to add that in my last few weeks worth of magazines, I kept seeing an ad for the new season of the show where all of the ladies are sitting in a car .... and Sharon is in the driver's seat.  UGH.  I am still flabbergasted as to why this loathsome women has so much power on that show and why she always propped up as The Star.  WTF.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 5

Oh em gee. Not a Sharon fan but her rant on Michelle Duggar today had me laughing out loud. Truly. I loved it and surprised myself at how much I agreed with her and enjoyed! She put it into words perfectly. Lol

Saved it to watch again

• Love 4

Oh em gee. Not a Sharon fan but her rant on Michelle Duggar today had me laughing out loud. Truly. I loved it and surprised myself at how much I agreed with her and enjoyed! She put it into words perfectly. Lol

Saved it to watch again

Trust me Dahlia, you weren't alone.  THAT was the best Duggar beat-down I've seen in ages!!

• Love 4
(edited)

I made sure to note it was from a UK tabloid.

The National Enquirer has been known to get things right on occasion. If Sharon is there Monday I guess we'll see what she says about it all.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1

Whenever the topic of celebrity affairs comes up on the show, Sharon says that she wouldn't let an affair break up her marriage. She has said this several times on the show and the co-hosts laugh it off, I guess because it's coming from Sharon and it's not surprising. 

I remember that she once said that she found Ozzy in bed with another woman and was okay with it, saying "He probably thought it was ME." (I don't recall if this was an actual occurrence or if she was speaking hypothetically, though.)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Little Spoon said:

Whenever the topic of celebrity affairs comes up on the show, Sharon says that she wouldn't let an affair break up her marriage. She has said this several times on the show and the co-hosts laugh it off, I guess because it's coming from Sharon and it's not surprising. 

I remember that she once said that she found Ozzy in bed with another woman and was okay with it, saying "He probably thought it was ME." (I don't recall if this was an actual occurrence or if she was speaking hypothetically, though.)

IIRC, she said he was "high" at the time.  LOL.  (Like that's a good excuse.  Not in MY world!!)

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

IIRC, she said he was "high" at the time.  LOL.  (Like that's a good excuse.  Not in MY world!!)

I know, right? Drugs and affairs....double whammy! But not in Sharon's book...

• Love 2

I was watching a show on E! and a ticker across the bottom said, Sharon and Ozzy Osborne have split after more that 33 years of marriage.   I do believe this now.   

She took some time off awhile back but would not talk about it, she said she wasn't ready.  I wonder if the split was brewing back then.  Maybe that is when the affair happened and she took time to work on her marriage to see if it was viable? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Oh boy, this is getting good.  (I think I'm experiencing Schadenfreude!!)

Settle and breathe though your mouth.  It will be news, big news. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Okay ... just acknowledge the stories in the tabloids & Sharon is away today.  Let's suck every bit of life out of this before Sharon says what's really happening!!!  LOL.

I think CBS is behind her being gone, it keeps people watching and waiting.  And it worked!  I just put this on my DVR.  LOL!!!

• Love 3