Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I seem to remember there being a run of super-boring shows last season; I'm guessing she was one of those. 

The only thing I can recall about Sarah is that her mom was a bitch.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Fugly creep.  I'm so glad he has time to pursue his passion for painting and have quality me time.  I'm really so glad.....

Lee should make all his time me time.

2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I don't really remember Sarah

I don't really remember her story but I do remember her now that I see her, and her polar-opposite-in-size sister.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, MissLam said:

Hello Pounders! I’ve been a fan of this show for years and just recently found this forum. I’ve been reading all the snark for weeks and finally decided to join in! 

Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the gasoline soaked underwear and the grapes? I’m guessing it’s an inside joke with this group 🙂

Hi! Welcome!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Sarah .... smiiiiillllllle... oh wontcha smile while for me - Saraaaahh

Earworm!!!!! 

I remember Sara.. Her pair of recliners in the empty living room jogged my memory. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Good evening Pounders! My eating habit tonight is ... I got nuthin. Not in the mood now, watching asshole Lee

Same here. I had KFC for a late lunch and knew then that I would be skipping dinner. 😐

• Love 2
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

And now I want tater tot casserole.

WITH A SIDE OF YODELS.

3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh now I remember, it's tater tots casserole Sarah! TLC please don't show that gagtastic dish again, okay!? 😊

STAHP. the memory of her orgasming over that foul array of grease and fat is going to haunt my dreams. 

• LOL 12
Just now, JunkFoodTV said:

Same here. I had KFC for a late lunch and knew then that I would be skipping dinner. 😐

I had KFC   for lunch too.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh now I remember, it's tater tots casserole Sarah! TLC please don't show that gagtastic dish again, okay!? 😊

And now I want tater tot casserole.

It's called tater tot hot dish in my neck of the woods.  I came across a good sounding recipe with no canned soup!  One makes a gravy with real sauteed mushrooms.  I got rave reviews.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

The only thing I can recall about Sarah is that her mom was a bitch.

Ha!! there have been quite a few of those, but I agree she was.

So far, I am so bored.

Is there a place on the bingo card for when someone says Dr Now's full last name?

We are out of bananas, grapes, oranges and sugar free jam.  I am so sorry I missed the chance to go to Publix earlier.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's called tater tot hot dish in my neck of the woods.  I came across a good sounding recipe with no canned soup!  One makes a gravy with real sauteed mushrooms.  I got rave reviews.

It’s delish either way. So hearty and comforting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Anyone else in the NY metro area want to throw something at their TV every time that lottery commercial with the "professional wrestler" at board game night comes on?

• Love 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Well now, that sounds like a great variation I might actually eat or make. Thanks!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

homer-simpson-drooling-a.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Gasoline soaked drawers for the bus ride to hell are what you are awarded by fellow pounders when you make a particularly snarky remark.

One of this season's poundicipants explained that she mainly ate grapes, crackers and yoghurt which led to the idea of grapes as a gateway fruit, the devil's own fruit, a downward slide to sugar-free jam!

Welcome to the forum.

giphy.gif

Does anybody remember the episode from this season where the grapes ridiculousness began? I need to go back and watch!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2