Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hello Pounders! I’ve been a fan of this show for years and just recently found this forum. I’ve been reading all the snark for weeks and finally decided to join in! 

Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the gasoline soaked underwear and the grapes? I’m guessing it’s an inside joke with this group 🙂

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

My that’s a thriving business. A good place for Lee to learn a way to earn a living. But I’m so glad he’s finally going to learn to be a little selfish. He’s been so giving and godly until now. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

They look dirty.

They do look filthy and funky in the extreme. Imagine what it smells like in there. 

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

God he is ugly.

She could clean up well, but he's irredeemable. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

What if he's going to painting class to pick up babes????

JANINE IS TAKEN!!!!!

Pauline and David were given new teeth. I hope someone donates new front teeth to Rena. Maybe that will give her the self confidence to dump that lump of putrid trash Lee.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, MissLam said:

Hello Pounders! I’ve been a fan of this show for years and just recently found this forum. I’ve been reading all the snark for weeks and finally decided to join in!  

Welcome!

• Love 4

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? 

Checking in late tonight.  My eating habit today was the chicken finger box from Raising Canes. Not Dr Now approved. Dis not a good situation. 

Having strawberries for dessert. Probably another gateway fruit. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

He wants me time?  I would think lying in bed for years eating all day was plenty of me time.

Was he doing this painting activity before. 

He is so unattractive.

That is all.   For now.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Hey, Rena! If you're ready to let go of all the "negative"...the first thing you need to let go of is that 500-lb barnacle boyfriend you have.

1 minute ago, MissLam said:

Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the gasoline soaked underwear and the grapes? I’m guessing it’s an inside joke with this group 🙂

Welcome! 

We are all on the bus to hell with gasoline soaked drawers. I forget where it came from, some poster's granny? Someone will know. 

A few weeks ago one of the subjects, when asked by Dr. Now about her eating habit, said that during the day she snacked on yogurt and grapes. Causing howls of derision on this board that could probably be heard in several states. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
Just now, cmpbl said:

I don't really remember Sarah

I seem to remember there being a run of super-boring shows last season; I'm guessing she was one of those. 

4 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I don't think I've ever seen as much NAPE OF THE NECK FAT as Lee has. (sorry English teachers that sentence structure !!!!)

Sometimes style trumps structure. Well-done 😊

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, MissLam said:

Welcome @MissLam!

Gasoline soaked drawers are awarded for especially nasty snark.

Grapes were cited by a Poundicipant as what she had been eating. Obviously she didn't put on 500 pounds eating grapes, but we must avoid them as our eating habit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5