Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Split dates and fill them with walnuts and mini chocolate chips. Yummy !

I am allergic to walnuts, but I split them and put cream cheese in them.   The mini chocolate chips sound yummy, too.

What's with Sarah?  She arrives and isn't eager for skin surgery.  Then on the way out she wants it soon?  Maybe Dr Now said something to change her mind?

Note to Lola---I think Lee is still too obese to pick himself off the floor is he throws an "adult tantrum."  He busted her head open?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gbb said:

12 minutes left. Will we see Rena?

My guess is no. 😤

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Is there something wrong with Sara? She seems very detached and spacy.

Depression, enhanced by the aftermath of miscarriage, and the attendant hormones.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, rlc said:

Running late here, but did Lee seriously look at himself in the mirror and think he weighed in the 200s?

Damn those strawberries...dipped in lard.

He skipped the strawberries and just had the lard. 

He can walk twice as far as before. Two blocks. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

OMG!!! DO NOT RETURN THIS ASSHOLE'S PHONE CALLS, RENA!!!!! 

Let him become the "man" he "wants to be" ALONE.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He skipped the strawberries and just had the lard. 

He can walk twice as far as before. Two blocks. 

Was that a post-tantrum walk?

Did we see Sarah's tiny sister at all this ep?

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, aliya said:

If you like kitchen gadgets, we have a kitchen gadget page on FB where we watch ITKWD and talk about our purchases from QVC and other places and the foods we've made with them. Sometimes we have to put ourselves in 'gadget jail' so we don't spend our children's inheritances. On the other hand, there are more than a few who are quite happy to be doing so!

Thanks!  I just requested to be added to the group.

• Love 2

I can't believe Sarah is still rocking that wig.  I had to wear one to work for about a year after brain surgery and it itched and the clips hurt my head, the best part of the day was when I whipped that fucker off at the end of the day, sometimes even in the car.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I think they need someone to be with them after surgery, and even though Lee wasn't there for her anyway, she needs someone.      Maybe one of her friends will come back to Houston for a while?   I just hope Rena moves forward, dumps Lee, and has a great life.     

Rena and Sarah should share an apartment, and help each other.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

I AM HOPING RENA DOES NOT AGREE TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN.

OMG I hate this show for perpetuating the idea that he can "win" her back.

2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Why did she lose her spot because she left him?

I was thinking it’s because she wouldn’t have anyone to take care of her after skin removal surgery. It seems like that’s pretty rough. Didn’t they film Roni after she left Michael? And it was originally michael’s story (he was another giant ass with anger issues).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, aliya said:

I am doing intermittent fasting and working my way up to One meal a day (OMAD). I have looked at a number of people on YT who have lost tons (as in over 100lbs) of weight doing OMAD.  Guess what? They lose weight! They lose weight even if they eat more than a salad. This guy isn't eating salads and skipping meals. As Dr Now says, the scale doesn't lie.

Good luck with the OMAD; I do intermittent fasting but not sure I could go to one meal a day, although it would simply things.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If we don't see or hear from Rena by the end of the show, we need to send out a search party.  I'm not convinced Lee didn't kill her in a jealous rage. 

Crossover episode with Investigation Discovery.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2