Type keyword(s) to search

Sara Gilbert: Darlene Wants To Talk

• Start Topic

I keep trying to post links to it, but I guess it’s such a non-story none of them will work. Lol.

Anyway, it’s Roseanne yet again blaming Sara for getting her fired (you and your tweet did that, sweets) and swearing she’ll never speak to her again. I’m sure Sara’s crushed. 🙄

Edited by rmcrae
Links don’t work
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/8/2019 at 12:05 AM, catlover79 said:

I already miss Sara!! I hope she will indeed pop up from time to time.

Ditto. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:03 PM, rmcrae said:

I keep trying to post links to it, but I guess it’s such a non-story none of them will work. Lol.

Anyway, it’s Roseanne yet again blaming Sara for getting her fired (you and your tweet did that, sweets) and swearing she’ll never speak to her again. I’m sure Sara’s crushed. 🙄

Oh gosh. Roseanne tweeted a "joke" that was unfunny, racist, and nasty at the expense of someone who had never done anything to her. Sara didn't send out the tweet!

LOL yeah I'm sure Sara is doing just fine too. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Aw I wish Sara the best. Very sad about this. 

I feel sorry for her too, but I kinda saw this coming when Linda sang at Sara's birthday party.  I thought it was odd that the "theme" of the song was "Mama" (if I remember correctly).  My impression was that Linda saw her more as a Mom than a wife.  Just sayin'.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

$1 says that Linda cheated because Sara always came across as a peacemaker who would put up with a lot until something major tips the scale. Linda has always come across as a loose cannon who may be brilliant as an artist, but is bad with acting normal. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

$1 says that Linda cheated because Sara always came across as a peacemaker who would put up with a lot until something major tips the scale. Linda has always come across as a loose cannon who may be brilliant as an artist, but is bad with acting normal. 

I agree. Linda always seemed very demanding and domineering. I bet you Sara left the talk to please her.  I remember Linda surprised her years ago on the show and she said that Sara puts up with alot from her and thanked her for loving her anyway.

This is the second time that Sara has gone through a public breakup. I remember when Sara was going through her break up with her ex girlfriend and she spoke publicly about it and she was crying. The ladies all comforted her, it was very moving.  

I hope that Sara finds a woman who will truly love her and value her.  She deserves it..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I feel sorry for her too, but I kinda saw this coming when Linda sang at Sara's birthday party.  I thought it was odd that the "theme" of the song was "Mama" (if I remember correctly).  My impression was that Linda saw her more as a Mom than a wife.  Just sayin'.

5 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I agree. Linda always seemed very demanding and domineering. I bet you Sara left the talk to please her.  I remember Linda surprised her years ago on the show and she said that Sara puts up with alot from her and thanked her for loving her anyway.

This is the second time that Sara has gone through a public breakup. I remember when Sara was going through her break up with her ex girlfriend and she spoke publicly about it and she was crying. The ladies all comforted her, it was very moving.  

I hope that Sara finds a woman who will truly love her and value her.  She deserves it..

Agree with all above. I noticed Sara not wearing her ring for a long while before she left the show. I liked 4 Non Blondes but they seemed mismatched to me. I hope she finds happiness.

The comments on the article are brutal and gross.  YIKES!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

The comments on the article are brutal and gross.  YIKES!

I assume those comments were made by the red hat crowd.  I was too upset to read all of them. How can you hate a person who has never done anything to you..

Their legal separation date is listed as August 13th, and Sara’s final episode aired August 3rd. It makes you wonder about the timing of everything. Did Sara decide to leave the show in part because she was having problems with Linda or did things blow up immediately after her leaving? 

• Useful 1

It was so great to see Sara this month - surprising Sharon on her birthday and then co-hosting/promoting the season premiere of The Conners. Sara just seems to be universally loved by the business at large (except by Roseanne - who doesn't count). I would love to see her pop in more often - whether in person or remotely. ☺❤

• Love 4