Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 6/3/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Did anyone noticed when she Nutmeg said that she that they didnt agree on nothing to Joy- she petted both sides of her hair? She did the same move when she nastily shaded Joy not too long ago. 

I’m noticing more and more Whoopi having to throw it to a commercial so Miss Cactus doesnt have a full meltdown in front of everyone. 

You can tell she was malfunctioning like a robot when all the questions were coming her away and she didn’t know how to answer them. So she strikes back by being nasty and rude. What else is new. She’s just an all  out hateful bitch,  unprofessional, immature and ignorant. 

I’ll be at the show this Monday. This coming week is my birthday and  I hope Joy makes it since she said she was getting her other eye operated on. Please have another meltdown, tantrum ... like the horrendously entertaining one I saw. Hehe 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I’ll be at the show this Monday. This coming week is my birthday and  I hope Joy makes it since she said she was getting her other eye operated on. Please have another meltdown, tantrum ... like the horrendously entertaining one I saw. Hehe 

Oooh, you know, I bet she won't be there.  It was last Mon she was out so she's probably having the other eye done this coming Mon.  Maybe Ana will be there instead.  Enjoy and report back to us anything that happens off camera.  (Didn't you say you had to miss the last show you had tickets for because your dad wasn't feeling well?  Hope he is doing well now.)

• Love 12
7 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Did anyone noticed when she Nutmeg said that she that they didnt agree on nothing to Joy- she petted both sides of her hair? She did the same move when she nastily shaded Joy not too long ago. 

Meghan doesn't need a companion animal - she wears one on her head and pets it to soothe herself.  She was probably one of those kids who had a ratty old rag of a baby blanket that they needed to hold and stroke until they reached their tweens.

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
(edited)

Thankyou,  Wunderwoman!!!!!

If Joy isn't there,  I sincerely hope that Ana is ready to fire back at MM for disrespecting her last week. 

Or better, Ana can ask MM a question. Goddess knows that MM cannot speak extemporaneously to save her life.  

Last week MM got defensive/flustered when asked about Repub issues ......responding in a nasty voice that she wasn't there to teach a professorial class....

As if.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. 

But as others have pointed out earlier, MM frequently comments that she is there to expound on her party's stances.  

And, they weren't fucking asking her for a scholarly, in depth thesis on issues. They were asking for her "view".

Goddam, she's such an idiot.   

A nasty, mean idiot.

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Oooh, you know, I bet she won't be there.  It was last Mon she was out so she's probably having the other eye done this coming Mon.  Maybe Ana will be there instead.  Enjoy and report back to us anything that happens off camera.  (Didn't you say you had to miss the last show you had tickets for because your dad wasn't feeling well?  Hope he is doing well now.)

Yes you are right. My dad was supposed to go with me but he fell sick. I’m happy to report he is doing well and will be there with me. 

• Love 22
11 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Can't wait for your "notes" & I hope your birthday week is a happy one!!

• Love 7
16 hours ago, dr. gailey said:

News flash Nutmeg, people hate you because you are a vile bitch. I love in a blue city but my state is red.

Meghan calls MY* state HER state...and says we are "deep red."  I don't think that's the case.  She's 34--has she been gone for over 15 years and STILL voting here?  "Her" Arizona senator she bragged about as bisexual is a Democrat.  Hopefully, things are changing in AZ.

*Where I live and vote.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I’ll be at the show this Monday. This coming week is my birthday

Happy Birthday to YOU ... and me (on Tuesday).  I feel that your seeing the show (and your fabulous reporting) is a gift for both of us.

• Love 9

Have a great time tomorrrow, @WonderWuman73.

6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meghan doesn't need a companion animal - she wears one on her head and pets it to soothe herself.  She was probably one of those kids who had a ratty old rag of a baby blanket that they needed to hold and stroke until they reached their tweens.

I knew Linus Van Pelt. Linus Van Pelt was a friend of mine. Senator's Daughter, you are no Linus Van Pelt.

linus.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I think it's a nervous tic. She tried to do it during her father's eulogy and her hair was up on top of her head, so she was stymied.

Basically, Meghan uses her hair as her own therapy animal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
Just now, ChicagoCita said:

I think it's a nervous tic. She tried to do it during her father's eulogy and her hair was up on top of her head, so she was stymied.

Basically, Meghan uses her hair as her own therapy animal.

I thought Abby was the therapy animal 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 6/8/2019 at 6:15 AM, SPinCA said:

Btw, how rude was it when Joy said we do agree on some things and Meghan shot back “we agree on nothing” and looked horrified at the idea. Gosh, I hate when people go that deep down the rabbit hole that they can’t find any shared humanity with the “other side”.  Off the top of my head, LGBT rights is an area where she is in agreement with Joy. Also some women’s issues. And she had the nerve to say she liked Biden because he was willing to work with Republicans when she can’t even admit she and Joy could have one value in common! You couldn’t make it up sometimes. 

Also, when Joy said she had the same curriculum at Queens college as Meghan had at Columbia, does anyone else think that a little subtle shading?  I mean she had just said Joy was the most radical leftist she ever knew and claimed to be from a deep red state and an outsider in NYC. I think Joy brought up Columbia to let the audience know that Meghan quickly got out of her red state, was educated in Columbia and was not a newcomer to liberal idea, to the city or to living in a blue state. It was a more subtle and polite way of letting her know that no way were her art history Columbia professors right wingers that made Joy seem like a scary radical. 

This is brilliant. I wondered when Joy made the reference to Columbia what she had in mind. Of course. She subtly reminded us that Meghan is a long-time New Yorker not some cowgirl who just arrived to get on The View panel. 

• Love 7